Deja vu

A place to speak about life and anything relevant to it. =)

Moderators: Rokazulu, xplosiw, Alice

rw79

Deja vu

Post by rw79 » Sun Oct 23, 2016 5:33 am

After having a unique experience with it this evening, I've been trying to find information on the mechanics of it. I seem to be having a hard time finding any.

I was focused on putting something, when I got the usual "I've done this before" feeling. I focused on the feeling, and everything seemed to stop. Like the movie paused and I was stuck in the frame. Then I felt a shift (for lack of a better term), and went back to "normal". No missing time, and I was aware during the whole thing.

Now I'm curious, and want to understand. Any kind souls out there willing to help?

rancocas

Re: Deja vu

Post by rancocas » Sun Oct 23, 2016 9:57 pm

sometimes when you truly live in the now, you experience the flattening and decompression of time. so since everything is now, and you're now living in the now, instead of experiencing the typical linear (forwards-backwards) experience of time you start to see the side by side, side to side form of time. you feel like you've already done what you're about to do because you know you're about to do it, probably having to do with the true form of intention and state of being of being in the now.

it can also have something to do with things happening that you already laid out in template level reality otherwise known as the "blueprint" you set out for yourself through either the higher mind or in dream state.

I'd guess your experience was the first.

themaster

Post by themaster » Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:06 pm

bashar has called "Deja vu" just remembering the dream planning for the event that manifested.. see because it's remembered from the dream and it happened that's kind of what the label "deja vu" means..
I really don't like signatures.. but here goes.. my public talk with b https://vimeo.com/218534595

mac

Post by mac » Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:30 pm

Often times when you are experiencing déjà vu, you cannot remember the exact “time” or instance when you have had the exact experience, all you know is that you have had that very experience before. It feels like every minute detail, even the very feelings you have, are being repeated. The reason being, you have not had a “similar” experience to the one which you currently perceive; you in fact have consciously perceived the very same experience twice! The first was when you shifted from the “other” parallel reality, and once again in the parallel reality which you have shifted to. Your conscious mind filters the duplicate out most of the time, leaving you with no conscious recollection of the experience; however every once in a while you are able to detect the similarity which leaves many “scratching their heads” in amazement.

So the next time that you experience “déjà vu” you may find it to be quite fascinating now that you know that you have just perceived a shift from one reality to another.

Alice

Post by Alice » Fri Oct 28, 2016 8:49 am

This thread made me recall this poem which I like a lot, thought I'd share.
Sudden Light
By Dante Gabriel Rossetti

I have been here before,
But when or how I cannot tell:
I know the grass beyond the door,
The sweet keen smell,
The sighing sound, the lights around the shore.

You have been mine before,—
How long ago I may not know:
But just when at that swallow's soar
Your neck turn'd so,
Some veil did fall,—I knew it all of yore.

Has this been thus before?
And shall not thus time's eddying flight
Still with our lives our love restore
In death's despite,
And day and night yield one delight once more?

rw79

Post by rw79 » Sat Oct 29, 2016 3:43 am

Thanks ya'll :) I now have new things to contemplate lol.