Conversations with God contradictions

A place to speak about life and anything relevant to it. =)

Moderators: Rokazulu, xplosiw, Alice

SpiritualWar

Conversations with God contradictions

Post by SpiritualWar » Sat Oct 08, 2016 5:38 am

Hey guys :)

So hands down, my favorite book is conversations with God. (I'm sure you've all read it :))

I've really taken a lot of what it says to heart even though I've only read all 3 books only once. It really resonated well and helped open my eyes a bit more :)

Anyway, after listening to Bashar, and doing more research etc I begin to find contradictions between what I'm studying and things I've read in CWG.

One thing would be how we were created. So one theory is that we were created by the annukai to help mine gold etc for whatever reasons (couldn't they just create gold themselves...? Anyway)

In CWG, God literally says he created our bodies perfectly to help combat illness injury etc. I took that to heart.

So in a sense that discredits the annunkai theory. At the same time there could be so many different variables and this is where the classic problem falls (language being a hard way to convey certain things, Bashar has mentioned that as well)

So what does that mean? Did God create humans? Did the annukai create us? Did God create the original "aliens" or homosapiens or something and our bodies are based on that perfect concept that God touched upon? And since we are all one, in a sense God created us all, maybe that's what he meant? I'm so confused about human origins and don't know where to start.

Another contradiction I noticed is how I think it's in book two, it's talking about the new world order etc and how we've had good presidents (Bill Clinton, George Bush senior, etc)

I can understand that and I see that side of those presidents but we all know how many negative claims or things are revealed or thrown at those individuals. It makes it hard for me to believe that God could call them truly good presidents when they started wars, and did this and that negative action. See what I'm getting at?

Anyway I hope that makes sense and any opinions on these two points would be greatly appreciated.

Alice

Re: Conversations with God contradictions

Post by Alice » Sat Oct 08, 2016 6:06 am

I'm reminded of this from Walt Whitman: "Do I contradict myself? Very well, I contradict myself. I am large, I contain multitudes."

As for the compliments to Clinton and Bush Sr. Remember God loves us all and doesn't judge. There simply is no judgment on those levels.

xplosiw

Post by xplosiw » Sat Oct 08, 2016 6:52 am

Why do you think of God as a single entity? If Annunaki created our bodies from the primitive species then God created our bodies because he also created thr Annunaki bodies. Why so linear thinking?

AlwaysBeNice
-

Post by AlwaysBeNice » Sat Oct 08, 2016 9:06 am

It created the original humans, it created the hybridization, it creates your body right now out of it's/your consciousness.
Best evidence for UFOs: http://www.bestUFOevidence.com
Evidence for the soul http://www.evidenceforthesoul.com
The experiences that verified Bashar for me: bashar-forum.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7