blank

A place to speak about life and anything relevant to it. =)

Moderators: Rokazulu, xplosiw, Alice

matcha

blank

Post by matcha » Mon Oct 03, 2016 6:20 pm

blank
Last edited by matcha on Sun Oct 15, 2017 2:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

rancocas

Re: Take the New Age into counciling?

Post by rancocas » Mon Oct 03, 2016 6:57 pm

yes, of course. in fact, someone I know just started doing this and is already making moola from it.

just remember to never invalidate the patient or their process. some people really identify with or need their mental illness at that moment, it is apart of who they are. that's why they dart like mice away from a flashlight as soon as wanna-be motivational speakers insist, "[illness] doesn't exist, you just choose to be [ill]!"

rancocas

Post by rancocas » Mon Oct 03, 2016 7:20 pm

she has this quote on her website, I guess to express her methodology of practice.
Responsibility begins with the willingness to be cause in the matter of one's life. Ultimately, it is a context from which one chooses to live. Responsibility is not burden, fault, praise, blame, credit, shame or guilt. In responsibility, there is no evaluation of good or bad, right or wrong. There is simply what's so, and your stand. Being responsible starts with the willingness to deal with a situation from the view of life that you are the generator of what you do, what you have and what you are. That is not the truth. It is a place to stand. No one can make you responsible, nor can you impose responsibility on another. It is a grace you give yourself - an empowering context that leaves you with a say in the matter of life. -Werner Erhard
who can deny you can't change what you don't own?

themaster

Post by themaster » Tue Nov 29, 2016 6:38 am

matcha wrote:I have spent time in therapy before, yet none of it has ever benefited me as much as Channeled messages. Currently, I was wondering if I could study psychology and translate the Channeled messages into a process for those who do not believe in Channeling.
Everything is channeling.. so write a book "say it's not channeled" but it's still channeled regardless to the conscious knowledge to the individual that it is.. or even what that definition is.. :?

Bashar has often lectured us on our primitive definitions.. and so one of the ones he's slowly correcting in his lectures is offering a new definition of channeling...
I really don't like signatures.. but here goes.. my public talk with b https://vimeo.com/218534595

matcha

blank

Post by matcha » Tue Nov 29, 2016 6:06 pm

blank
Last edited by matcha on Sun Oct 15, 2017 2:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

Alice

Post by Alice » Tue Nov 29, 2016 6:18 pm

matcha wrote:
themaster wrote:
matcha wrote:I have spent time in therapy before, yet none of it has ever benefited me as much as Channeled messages. Currently, I was wondering if I could study psychology and translate the Channeled messages into a process for those who do not believe in Channeling.
Everything is channeling.. so write a book "say it's not channeled" but it's still channeled regardless to the conscious knowledge to the individual that it is.. or even what that definition is.. :?

Bashar has often lectured us on our primitive definitions.. and so one of the ones he's slowly correcting in his lectures is offering a new definition of channeling...
Sadly, the Mainstream is unlikely to update the Definition all too quickly. Channeling is a word that upsets many religious people. Just mention it and they stop listening to you. Also, a great deal of the Scientific community also dislikes the use of the word. It is easier to say you are not channeling even if you are when it comes to certain crowds.
Yes, and since we are always channeling anyway, no need to mention it.