flat Earth

A place to speak about life and anything relevant to it. =)

Moderators: Rokazulu, xplosiw, Alice

spacepathfinder

flat Earth

Post by spacepathfinder » Fri Sep 30, 2016 6:18 pm

Is Earth flat or ball shaped?

rancocas

Re: flat Earth

Post by rancocas » Fri Sep 30, 2016 8:31 pm

round, dude.

mac

Post by mac » Fri Sep 30, 2016 8:38 pm

Spherical

spacepathfinder

Post by spacepathfinder » Fri Sep 30, 2016 8:52 pm

rancocas wrote:round, dude.

says who?

I see so many videos on YT obout flat Earth :shock:

spacepathfinder

Post by spacepathfinder » Fri Sep 30, 2016 8:54 pm

SpiritualWar

Post by SpiritualWar » Fri Sep 30, 2016 10:04 pm

If the earth was flat howcome when you're sailing on the ocean you can only see to the horizon? If the earth were flat you would be able to see as far as the eye can see.
Why is this flat earth billshit still being bought? It makes no logical sense and makes me wonder if it's just people trolling or discrediting something.

rancocas

Post by rancocas » Fri Sep 30, 2016 10:16 pm

mac wrote:Spherical
spacepathfinder wrote:says who?
bashar, NASA, common sense.
flight routes? gps? gravity?
do you really think all governments, airplane companies, big boating companies, space programs, satellite programs, etc. are in a mass conspiracy? doesn't that seem silly?

SpiritualWar

Post by SpiritualWar » Fri Sep 30, 2016 10:25 pm

rancocas wrote:
do you really think all governments, airplane companies, big boating companies, space programs, satellite programs, etc. are in a mass conspiracy? doesn't that seem silly?
God I miss that show. Thanks for the nostalgia

spacepathfinder

Post by spacepathfinder » Sat Oct 01, 2016 5:55 am

rancocas wrote:

We all know NASA is full of lies, GPS, gravity,..can be explained other ways.

I really don't care if it's flat or sfhere as longer i can travel arround it. I just fint that on YT.

xplosiw

Post by xplosiw » Sat Oct 01, 2016 8:08 am

spacepathfinder wrote: We all know NASA is full of lies, GPS, gravity,..can be explained other ways.

I really don't care if it's flat or sfhere as longer i can travel arround it. I just fint that on YT.
Have you ever been in an airplane? There's your answer.

No, we don't know that. At least I don't agree with that. Are they telling everything? Probably not, most likely they want to verify things before spilling the beans and then finding out they were wrong. What's with the gravity or GPS? I don't understand, GPS is a satellite locating you and gravity is a force of nature not fully understood.

mac

Post by mac » Sat Oct 01, 2016 7:44 pm

SpiritualWar wrote:If the earth was flat howcome when you're sailing on the ocean you can only see to the horizon? If the earth were flat you would be able to see as far as the eye can see.
Why is this flat earth billshit still being bought? It makes no logical sense and makes me wonder if it's just people trolling or discrediting something.
It is the new thing. Santos Bonnaci and a few others are using this 'theory' to gain attention to themselves. Nothing more to see here.

TBP

Post by TBP » Wed Oct 05, 2016 12:49 am

But just look in front of you! It looks flat! So everything you've ever heard is a lie. Cuz it looks like and is experienced as a flat plane! WAKE UP!!!!

truthhurts

Post by truthhurts » Sun Oct 09, 2016 10:20 am

spacepathfinder wrote:Is Earth flat or ball shaped?
who cares mate. you r just riding on the idea that there r powerful people overwriting your reality...anything to fit that belief will be entertained by you.

p.s oblate spheroid is the earth.

Alice

Post by Alice » Sun Oct 09, 2016 4:57 pm

Recently I was wondering what an old cyber-pal was up to and found out he has become a Believer in this idea. This is a thread on it at a forum he moderates. Goes on for 14 pages. Yikes. :?
http://mentalfloss2.proboards.com/threa ... iocentrism

Eternal Amnesia

Post by Eternal Amnesia » Mon Oct 10, 2016 5:36 pm

What do you think of the idea that both realities are possible and we are now given the opportunity to decide which reality we wish to perceive? It appears that all of these ideas are set up to allow plausible deniablity. Flat earth, Bashar & the Essassani, ascension into higher dimensions, NWO, etc. Some here are insulting those who believe we live upon a flat earth, but do you not see we are all going to choose our own reality? The beauty is that in chaos we become aware of so many options, you may judge as you wish, but do you remember--life is a movie, a dream, your beliefs are involved in creating the reality you perceive. The limitations of co-creation are a gift to you in such that you may perceive possibilities of realities so foreign to you that you mock and judge them as silly. you choose your journey down the wormhole and we all shall meet up again on the other side outside of time

spacepathfinder

Post by spacepathfinder » Mon Oct 10, 2016 5:58 pm

Eternal Amnesia wrote:What do you think of the idea that both realities are possible and we are now given the opportunity to decide which reality we wish to perceive? It appears that all of these ideas are set up to allow plausible deniablity. Flat earth, Bashar & the Essassani, ascension into higher dimensions, NWO, etc. Some here are insulting those who believe we live upon a flat earth, but do you not see we are all going to choose our own reality? The beauty is that in chaos we become aware of so many options, you may judge as you wish, but do you remember--life is a movie, a dream, your beliefs are involved in creating the reality you perceive. The limitations of co-creation are a gift to you in such that you may perceive possibilities of realities so foreign to you that you mock and judge them as silly. you choose your journey down the wormhole and we all shall meet up again on the other side outside of time

It's OK but how come we met here if we live in different realities? :P

Snipper in snipper shool must learn when he shoots to the east must shoot over the target about 10 centimeter when shooting distance is 1 kilometer. Oposit is when shoot to the west must shoot bellow target 10 centimeter.

xplosiw

Post by xplosiw » Mon Oct 10, 2016 6:12 pm

spacepathfinder wrote: Snipper in snipper shool must learn when he shoots to the east must shoot over the target about 10 centimeter when shooting distance is 1 kilometer. Oposit is when shoot to the west must shoot bellow target 10 centimeter.
That's just wrong, it doesn't matter what direction you shoot at, you have to aim in the same exact way. Of course the air current makes a difference.

Eternal Amnesia

Post by Eternal Amnesia » Mon Oct 10, 2016 6:29 pm

spacepathfinder wrote:It's OK but how come we met here if we live in different realities? :P

Snipper in snipper shool must learn when he shoots to the east must shoot over the target about 10 centimeter when shooting distance is 1 kilometer. Oposit is when shoot to the west must shoot bellow target 10 centimeter.
We meet here to offer our point of view like a dish of candies saying "here, have a treat". Sometimes there are new candies that you have never seen before, you taste them--it could be terrible but everyone has there own liking. If you find a candy you absolutely love, you get more and put some in your own candy dish to share (or horde for yourself lol)

rancocas

Post by rancocas » Mon Oct 10, 2016 9:00 pm

I think most of this flat earth shit comes from negative beliefs regarding power, knowledge, and the masses. a desire for disconnect if you will. maybe as evidence for a particular belief that supports those ideas. keeping in mind that while negative beliefs can appear to be true, they are never actually empirically true... the earth is round, but you can create the illusion that it is flat by attracting to you false evidence.

the cute little candy dish analogy is perfectly fine but I like to think of this as more along the lines of "trick or treat" lol.

mac

Post by mac » Tue Oct 11, 2016 5:50 pm

Eternal Amnesia wrote:What do you think of the idea that both realities are possible and we are now given the opportunity to decide which reality we wish to perceive?

"Earth is a global sphere. A flat earth may exist in a parallel universe. Does the Earth move? In our reality, yes – because we have the perception that it does. As science and consciousness expand- at a higher perspective, nothing actually moves because it’s a projection of consciousness. Physical reality is an illusion. Since some people are claiming the earth is not moving – this is an overlap of reality and higher consciousness. In a higher level, nothing moves."