New around here

A place to speak about life and anything relevant to it. =)

Moderators: Rokazulu, xplosiw, Alice

SpiritualWar

New around here

Post by SpiritualWar » Thu Sep 29, 2016 6:33 pm

Hello all!

I'm new around here. My name is Dylan, I live in Washington state, and I am 24 years old.

I started my spiritual journey around 2012 and it has been a hell of a ride since!

I really got into reading spiritual literature and it has taken me to where I am now.

Some of my favorite books:

- (first and foremost) conversations with God. Life changer, and I try to share it with who I can. My girlfriend is reading it now

- Seth material. I read this before CWG and it really primed me for that kind of dialogue. Channeling was new to me at this time.

- Edgar Cayce on Angels etc. Was a short read but Edgar Cayce proved to me the rich life he experienced, and I can't wait to research his work further.

- I just ordered the shack and can't wait to read that.

- currently reading the last hours of ancient sunlight (God mentions it in CWG) it's really eye opening as to what we are doing to this world

Anyway! I love researching, I love reading, I love anything related to spirituality. It's what motivates me, it's what gives me goose bumps, and is what drives me and helps me bring light to this earth.

I started watching Bashar about a year ago. I was on the fence for a while as I assume most are when first seeing him.

I really grew to like Bashar and eventually accepted his situation as truth. Like I said I was on the fence and all the dissenting voices had me somewhat convinced it was fake but my inner intuition knew it was real.

Anyway, I've learned a lot from Bashar and am truly thankful for what he has done for us.

I have much more to learn, much more to watch, much more to research and practice in regards to Bashar and to spirituality in general.

Anyway before I keep going on and on, let me just thank you for letting me come here. I hope these forums are active. I actually was referred here by someone on the spiritual subreddit on Reddit itself.

So with that, again, my name is Dylan, and it's wonderful to meet all of you! (Or, other versions of myself! Love you all!)

Thank you for reading! Feel free to suggest me any reads, links, or books, I am always thirsty for new spiritual information.

Before I go, my biggest thing I've been preoccupied with Lately is alien consciousness, ships, etc. The other day I was meditating (something I need to do more of and find a way to guide myself or be more focused, I don't mediate very often but I know how powerful it can be)

I broke down in tears because I realized how gorgeous it would be to see a UFO. Not because it confirms alien life forms but because it confirms my spiritual truths and yearnings. It would mean so much to me and confirm so many theories.

Anyway, enough babbling, thank you guys! I'll be here hanging around.

xplosiw

Re: New around here

Post by xplosiw » Thu Sep 29, 2016 7:01 pm

Welcome! Feel free to share more stories (even the crazy ones) and contribute to the discussion and ask questions :) We are all in this together, figuring out the true nature of the universe and being open to more and more sources of information is important in my opinion. Have fun!

AlwaysBeNice
-

Post by AlwaysBeNice » Thu Sep 29, 2016 8:30 pm

Welcome
Best evidence for UFOs: http://www.bestUFOevidence.com
Evidence for the soul http://www.evidenceforthesoul.com
The experiences that verified Bashar for me: bashar-forum.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7

peter47

Post by peter47 » Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:22 am

Hello Everyone, I'm Peter. So I want to say Hii to every one. Hope I can learn a lot of in here. Thanks so much. Nice to meet you all.

mac

Post by mac » Tue Oct 18, 2016 4:34 pm

Hi!

mac

Post by mac » Tue Dec 06, 2016 8:40 pm

rentdreslik wrote:Thanks ..Oh so thats why the Mantids get so big . .yesterday i saw my huge one in my garden
I have a lot of these critters around here
Nothing about Mantids in this thread, Troll.