Science proving consciousness creates reality (Quantum Mechanics)

A place to speak about life and anything relevant to it. =)

Moderators: Rokazulu, xplosiw, Alice

User avatar
AlwaysBeNice
-
Posts: 1401
Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:22 am

Science proving consciousness creates reality (Quantum Mechanics)

Postby AlwaysBeNice » Fri Oct 02, 2015 10:56 am

You no longer have to doubt if consciousness is fundamental to this physical world, and where you previously maybe just had to rely on your own experiences when debating these concepts you no longer have to as well, as quantum physics has brought science and spirituality closer than ever before.

Quantum physics shows how this world is actually a projection from (cosmic) consciousness:
The double slit experiment (both videos will do):
Short version:
[youtube]fwXQjRBLwsQ[/youtube]
Longer version:
[youtube]A9tKncAdlHQ[/youtube]

So as you can see, at first it shows how a single electron can somehow act like a wave of particles, this already defies all logic, but it doesn't stop there.
What is even more mindblowing is that when we start observing how the electron can possibly do that, it suddenly changes the way it acts, and now it starts as how you would expect a particle to act!


(Sometimes you hear materialists say that a conscious know-er or observer can't have anything to do with it and that it's caused by the apparatus.
This might argument might seem to make sense if you just know the double slit experiment but the following experiment debunks that, it can be quite challenging to understand but definitely worth a try:)
[youtube]H6HLjpj4Nt4[/youtube]
Best evidence for UFOs: http://www.bestUFOevidence.com
Evidence for the soul http://www.evidenceforthesoul.com
The experiences that verified Bashar for me: bashar-forum.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7

User avatar
AlwaysBeNice
-
Posts: 1401
Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:22 am

Postby AlwaysBeNice » Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:03 am

So this shows us how the belief that we exist in a world out there, a world that exists independent of conscious observer is false.

So what is the nature of reality? Well, as Bashar has been saying for 30 years now, it's a projection of consciousness, a hologram.

This idea is becoming more and more popular as it no longer considered fringe physics, how ever it is not quite mainstream either, as it has mind boggling implications, because if we live is a hologram/projection/simulation, who then is the simulator? As a simulation cannot simulate it self.

These videos go more in depth about this:
[youtube]4C5pq7W5yRM[/youtube]
[youtube]v2Xsp4FRgas[/youtube]
Best evidence for UFOs: http://www.bestUFOevidence.com
Evidence for the soul http://www.evidenceforthesoul.com
The experiences that verified Bashar for me: bashar-forum.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7

User avatar
Al McMuffin
Posts: 42
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2015 9:54 am

Re: Science proving consciousness creates reality (Quantum Mechanics)

Postby Al McMuffin » Sun Oct 04, 2015 7:37 pm

I've pondered on how one would go about proving these things but then I came onto the realization that the burden of proof really isn't on consciousness-centrists. What supports the notion that reality is external? The idea that sometimes you experience things and you don't understand how they relate to your thoughts or beliefs. That can however be explained simply by a lack of self-awareness. What supports the notion that reality is all internal? The idea that if you had no definitions, your reality would collapse immediately as you would not be able to experience it. The idea that if you didn't exist, YOUR reality wouldn't. The idea that the only thing you really know exists is Yourself.

So I'd say we've been looking at it all backwards for thousands of years as the burden of proof is really upon those who claim reality is something external that we have no control over. Because you know everything exists within your awareness/consciousness bubble.

Regardless, I'm sure there is a way to prove even in this world we create, that consciousness creates it, besides just a logical argument. However, wouldn't this sort of require a glitch-in-the-matrix, which is sort of what we observe on a quantum level? Considering the universe is infinite, there are realities so sturdily built, that it is near impossible to prove consciousness is behind the creation of the reality, but then again, that's not such a huge "issue" considering you are shifting through different realities faster than the speed of light and also that any reality only exists as the experience of it, not as an absolute "thing".

Peace and love and nice post m8,

The Mighty McMuffin

User avatar
AlwaysBeNice
-
Posts: 1401
Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:22 am

Re: Science proving consciousness creates reality (Quantum Mechanics)

Postby AlwaysBeNice » Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:39 pm

Al McMuffin wrote: What supports the notion that reality is all internal? The idea that if you had no definitions, your reality would collapse immediately as you would not be able to experience it. The idea that if you didn't exist, YOUR reality wouldn't. The idea that the only thing you really know exists is Yourself.

Yes, and no you means no experience and no existence.

So I'd say we've been looking at it all backwards for thousands of years as the burden of proof is really upon those who claim reality is something external that we have no control over. Because you know everything exists within your awareness/consciousness bubble.

Well yeah, you can only know that you exist (always from your point of view), but our individual experience of consciousness also isn't in control of the whole universe, you can't let the moon explode for example, and we can also discover and explore things in the universe we didn't consciously know about, we see that the world has progressed when we were unconscious etc. Though our personal consciousness alone can still affect random number generators (albeit slightly) and do all sorts of other extraordinary things (for that there is this topic viewtopic.php?f=4&t=45)

Though many still belief this means that there is be a world that is outside and independent of consciousness, and it certainly can look that way.
However quantum mechanics tell us this is can't be the case, as a conscious observer actually changes the way 'particles' behave.

So what is true then? Well, it comes down to who you define 'you' to be.
All this makes sense if you say that a greater, larger, all-encompassing consciousness projects all of reality but it doesn't make sense if you say that one part of it does (thought the part is All that Is and All That is the part (or we perhaps have heard from Bashar: 'The One is the All and the All is the One).

Anyway if I made any of this sound confusing, the videos in the second post of this thread speak more in depth about it explain it all much better.

Science is so wonderful. =)
Best evidence for UFOs: http://www.bestUFOevidence.com
Evidence for the soul http://www.evidenceforthesoul.com
The experiences that verified Bashar for me: bashar-forum.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7

User avatar
Al McMuffin
Posts: 42
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2015 9:54 am

Re: Science proving consciousness creates reality (Quantum Mechanics)

Postby Al McMuffin » Mon Oct 05, 2015 7:17 am

@alwaysbenice everything that goes on "in your reality" that you don't understand is the work of your subconscious definitions interacting with eachother. I am creating a memory of there having been a moonlanding from the now because somehow it is relevant for me based on my definitions. After all, it does strike a FEELING within me. Everything that "happens"(as if there was an actual external place for "things" to happen in) that we don't understand is because we are not self-aware. We are 99% oblivious to our own definitions. But otherselves are simply reflections of you, the one consciousness.

Yeah you could let the moon explode if you believed you could, but how could you if you believe it's something external? Of course you'll have no control over it. It's behavior will simply be generated from your subconsciousness, the same place that generates the law of gravity and everything else.

Love and peace,

Muffin

User avatar
AlwaysBeNice
-
Posts: 1401
Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:22 am

Re: Science proving consciousness creates reality (Quantum Mechanics)

Postby AlwaysBeNice » Mon Oct 05, 2015 8:16 am

Al McMuffin wrote:Yeah you could let the moon explode if you believed you could, but how could you if you believe it's something external? Of course you'll have no control over it. It's behavior will simply be generated from your subconsciousness, the same place that generates the law of gravity and everything else.

I disagree, I don't belief it's your subconscious but more so the greater consciousness (which I guess could be defined as subconscious as well).

Bashar does often seem to imply with his words that 'there is no world out there', and outside of (the greater) consciousness there isn't, but he also once said this, regarding a similar context: 'that doesn't mean there is no world out there', without further explanation.
Best evidence for UFOs: http://www.bestUFOevidence.com
Evidence for the soul http://www.evidenceforthesoul.com
The experiences that verified Bashar for me: bashar-forum.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7

User avatar
Al McMuffin
Posts: 42
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2015 9:54 am

Re: Science proving consciousness creates reality (Quantum Mechanics)

Postby Al McMuffin » Mon Oct 05, 2015 5:00 pm

AlwaysBeNice wrote:
Al McMuffin wrote:Yeah you could let the moon explode if you believed you could, but how could you if you believe it's something external? Of course you'll have no control over it. It's behavior will simply be generated from your subconsciousness, the same place that generates the law of gravity and everything else.

I disagree, I don't belief it's your subconscious but more so the greater consciousness (which I guess could be defined as subconscious as well).

Bashar does often seem to imply with his words that 'there is no world out there', and outside of (the greater) consciousness there isn't, but he also once said this, regarding a similar context: 'that doesn't mean there is no world out there', without further explanation.


Change your definitoons=change your experience=change your reality. That is all there is. There is a greater consciousness, but it is simply YOU being aware of more of yourself/all that is. It only exists seperately because you experience a world of separateness because of your definitions. Bashar still talks as if there was a separate world sometimes because he knows most people just get confused when told they are eveyrything.

You will never experience anything that isn't to do with your definitions or beliefs, cause everything you experience triggers a feeling from you thus generated by beliefs. It's like when you drive from point a to b you pass by a lot of shit but you only experience the things that somehow have to do with who u believe urself to be. Change ur beliefs and u experience a different portion of all that is.

Yes Bashar has said numerous times that you are all that is experiencing itself as a portion of all that is but that doesnt even matter as it just makes sense when you think anout it.

Peace bro,

The Muffin

User avatar
AlwaysBeNice
-
Posts: 1401
Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:22 am

Re: Science proving consciousness creates reality (Quantum Mechanics)

Postby AlwaysBeNice » Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:00 am

Fantastic interview with Tom Campbell and Bruce Lipton, PhD who talks about how he found out the body is a receiver for consciousness and how beliefs change our genes and DNA
[youtube]dV95anuFDQU[/youtube]
Best evidence for UFOs: http://www.bestUFOevidence.com
Evidence for the soul http://www.evidenceforthesoul.com
The experiences that verified Bashar for me: bashar-forum.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7

illinity
Posts: 82
Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2015 3:23 pm

Re: Science proving consciousness creates reality (Quantum Mechanics)

Postby illinity » Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:01 am

because if we live is a hologram/projection/simulation, who then is the simulator?

The greater you. Everyone creates 100% their own reality.

As a simulation cannot simulate it self.

We simulate ourselves perfectly as an automatic manifestation machine.

The idea that sometimes you experience things and you don't understand how they relate to your thoughts or beliefs. That can however be explained simply by a lack of self-awareness.

I'll rather say a lack of information/discernement. Self-awareness is just isness.

there are realities so sturdily built

They just appears so.

you are shifting through different realities faster than the speed of light

The rate of the shift is tied to the speed of light (planck time).

any reality only exists as the experience of it, not as an absolute "thing".

That's the key!

you can only know that you exist (always from your point of view)

Yes, and you can't prove other people exist.

our individual experience of consciousness also isn't in control of the whole universe, you can't let the moon explode for example

It may not seem so from the perspective of the personality. On some level you are in control of every scenario you experience. We agree to undergo some limitations by following the rules of the game.

everything that goes on "in your reality" that you don't understand is the work of your subconscious definitions interacting with each other.

When you understand them, you can relate them to the synchronicities of your life.

We are 99% oblivious to our own definitions.

Those definitions and beliefs always play hide-and-seek. But we can use the tools to find them.

It's behavior will simply be generated from your subconsciousness, the same place that generates the law of gravity and everything else.

I disagree, I don't belief it's your subconscious but more so the greater consciousness (which I guess could be defined as subconscious as well).

Behavior of physical objects stems from the definitions of the consensus physical reality.

User avatar
AlwaysBeNice
-
Posts: 1401
Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:22 am

Re: Science proving consciousness creates reality (Quantum Mechanics)

Postby AlwaysBeNice » Sat Dec 05, 2015 1:59 pm

A nice bunch of quotes by some of the founders and key players of QM:
Image
Best evidence for UFOs: http://www.bestUFOevidence.com
Evidence for the soul http://www.evidenceforthesoul.com
The experiences that verified Bashar for me: bashar-forum.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7

User avatar
Alice
Posts: 1850
Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:30 pm

Re: Science proving consciousness creates reality (Quantum Mechanics)

Postby Alice » Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:32 am

AlwaysBeNice wrote:Fantastic interview with Tom Campbell and Bruce Lipton, PhD who talks about how he found out the body is a receiver for consciousness and how beliefs change our genes and DNA
[youtube]dV95anuFDQU[/youtube]


I was trying to find the video, could you update this AlwaysBeNice? And the other vids you mention?

User avatar
AlwaysBeNice
-
Posts: 1401
Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:22 am

Re: Science proving consciousness creates reality (Quantum Mechanics)

Postby AlwaysBeNice » Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:36 pm

Alice wrote:
AlwaysBeNice wrote:Fantastic interview with Tom Campbell and Bruce Lipton, PhD who talks about how he found out the body is a receiver for consciousness and how beliefs change our genes and DNA
[youtube]dV95anuFDQU[/youtube]


I was trying to find the video, could you update this AlwaysBeNice? And the other vids you mention?

Trying in the Bashar sense of the word?
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_ ... ton%2C+PhD

https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/ ... te/?page=1
Best evidence for UFOs: http://www.bestUFOevidence.com
Evidence for the soul http://www.evidenceforthesoul.com
The experiences that verified Bashar for me: bashar-forum.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7


Return to “Anything else!”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests