Abraham Hicks on laws

A place to speak about life and anything relevant to it. =)

Moderators: Alice, xplosiw

Salich

Abraham Hicks on laws

Postby Salich » Thu Sep 08, 2016 9:13 am

I really like Abraham, so this little reminder gave me a good morning. I thought you might enjoy it as well.
Thx to OP Dawn Radcliffe-Lotharius (Bashar FB-Group) for posting this ... :)

Q: The government has just concluded its investigation of (TWA) Flight 800 and I believe that everyone in this room thinks that there’s a cover-up going on. And I would like to ask Abraham what really happened.

A: Certainly there are things that occur in your neighborhoods, by other individuals, even in government bodies, that are not in harmony with your idea of what is right and wrong. And certainly, we believe that if you were to take a poll and survey all of the people on the planet, not only the people in your nation, and ask them the rightness or the wrongness of such a cover-up that almost everyone, with very few exceptions, would agree that this sort of thing should not be
covered-up, but an admission of what has happened should come about. And we do not even disagree with that. In other words, we are willing to agree with you in the rightness or wrongness of some of these issues.

But what we know is that while there are people who break your laws, and while those who break your laws the most, are usually those who are responsible for making and keeping the laws, there are greater laws that they cannot touch.

There is a greater law of Well-Being that they cannot dabble in. They cannot interfere in your lives in the way you think they can because it is not through your action that things happen. It is through your vibrational offering.

And so, after some conversation with Esther, we finally brought her closer to what we were getting at when we said to her, “If you get involved in some uncovering of some conspiracy, and you hold in your vibration your discomfort or even outrage at what is going on, while you may stir things up and while you might even, with enough time and attention to it, create an admission and get what you think you want accomplished, in the meantime, you have managed to hold yourself apart from the greater vibration of Well-Being that we have been talking about.”

In other words, in the same way that there is the law of 65 miles an hour speed limit, there is the law of gravity. Which one do you think is bigger and which one do you think affects more people more of the time?

And just like there is the law of not stealing, or the law of no onspiracy, there is also a Universal Law of Attraction. Which one do you think is bigger? Which one do you think has more impact on your physical experience? And so, what happens is, by mucking around in these issues of physical action, very often you hold yourself in a vibration that keeps you from allowing the Well-Being that is natural to you, and that is a much, much, much, much, much greater issue. You getting the sense of what we are talking about? There are many things that could be debated on either side of that. In other words, who is to know the upheaval that might come about?

In other words, there are many people who stand in the middle of a controversy, sure that they are right, not having any idea of the impact of what would happen if they could get their way. And what we are wanting you to do is not get too involved in the details of creation, especially those that don’t really have that much to do with you. And step back into the more general realm of Well-Being and do whatever you can do to hold yourself in that vibration of Well-Being.

You can be absolutely one hundred percent utterly right about an issue and, in your rightness, you are screwing up your lives because you are holding yourself in a vibration that won’t allow Well-Being to flow to you. We want to say to you that your governments that you fear, and your governments that you think control, your governments that you think dictate too much about what takes place in your
lives, are minuscule in comparison to what you do to your own life with your vibration.

Now, we agree that if you’ve got a government agency that is doing
something that you don’t like, and you’re observing them doing something that you don’t like, that your observation of them is what is messing up your Energy. And so, it feels to you like it’s their fault that this is happening to you, and if they would do something different so that you could observe something different, then your life would be better. And we don’t disagree with that. You life would be better if every entity in your experience would do exactly what you think is right, so that when you observe them, you would have no problem in your vibration.

But whether it is the government or the neighbor or even your spouse, you cannot get them ever to behave in the way you need them to behave so that you can feel all right. It’s not ever going to happen.

And so, what must happen instead is, you must finally say, “I take
responsibility for my vibration because everything that happens to me is about my vibration. And if I’m vibrating in harmony with my Well-Being, I won’t get on an airplane that’s going to be hit by a missile, no matter who is the launcher of the missile.”

We could talk endlessly about this one issue, debating all sides of it, but the thing that we most want you to hear is that sure, there are laws that are broken, and it’s all right to feel outrage at a broken law or a conspiracy, but the greater Law that affects you so much more profoundly, that you risk every time you nit-pick— and we mean nit-pick over these lesser, much lesser, lesser, lesser, lesser, lesser,
lesser issues and laws.

Your government would be unhappy if it knew how inconsequential it is in your lives. It marvels at itself. There is not a bureaucracy in all of the history of man that has been more confused and chaotic and ineffective. And they know it. Those that are involved in it know it. They are amazed that Well-Being continues to reign under such chaos. But what they don’t know is, they don’t make the difference. They think they’re just lucky. That they keep lucking into a good
economy. They’re not lucky. Well-Being abounds, you see.

As you lay in your bed in the privacy of your own home, and bask and
appreciate and acknowledge the Well-Being that flows to you, and hold anything—your government, an issue, a foreign head of state, anyone or anything—as your object of attention while you are connected to Core Energy, you are more effective than all of the sessions that they hold in a twenty-year period of time.

The leverage of being connected to the Energy of Source is more powerful than all of the action that all of the government officials offer in one or two or three centuries. But because you don’t know your power, you often spend your lives worrying about what they are or are not doing, and we wouldn’t waste a minute doing it. Good.

Alice

Re: Abraham Hicks on laws

Postby Alice » Wed Sep 28, 2016 1:36 am

A classic, thanks for posting.

I have noted that my own favorite channels--Bashar, Abe, Crimson Circle, CWG--are all on the same page with this. Little attention is
paid to the doings of the government. The focus is on ourselves and what we are doing and being.

physical friend

Postby physical friend » Sat Jan 07, 2017 4:22 am

And so, what must happen instead is, you must finally say, “I take
responsibility for my vibration because everything that happens to me is about my vibration. And if I’m vibrating in harmony with my Well-Being, I won’t get on an airplane that’s going to be hit by a missile, no matter who is the launcher of the missile.”

Thanks for sharing. I was scheduled to be on TWA 800 and had a last minute flight change. That near miss made me look at life differently and it's interesting to see Abe address it.

jman5000

Postby jman5000 » Sat Jan 07, 2017 5:24 am

physical friend wrote:I was scheduled to be on TWA 800 and had a last minute flight change.

Wow.

Alice

Postby Alice » Sat Jan 07, 2017 6:18 am

jman5000 wrote:
physical friend wrote:I was scheduled to be on TWA 800 and had a last minute flight change.

Wow.

Indeed. :o

Return to “Anything else!”