Are You Experiencing Advanced Energy Shift Symptoms?

A place to speak about life and anything relevant to it. =)

Moderators: Alice, xplosiw

Alice

Are You Experiencing Advanced Energy Shift Symptoms?

Postby Alice » Wed Sep 07, 2016 5:28 pm

http://howtoexitthematrix.com/2016/09/0 ... -symptoms/

Energy shift symptoms have changed since last year for many people. As we undergo the beginning phase of a wave of energy like we have never felt before, the body has to adjust itself to be able to resonate with the frequency that Earth is receiving. Those who have been on the awakening path for a while are experiencing new symptoms with this new wave of energy.

Basic energy shift (ascension) symptoms included things like ringing in the ears, intense sweating, dizziness, forgetfulness, ascension flu, depression, and waves of nausea. It seems that most people who begin the shift into a higher frequency experience these same symptoms physically while their “team” helps them to begin to turn the dial up a little at a time in frequency.

Lately, many people are reporting a batch of similar advanced symptoms, meaning those that have already served their time with the basic symptoms they never thought would end are now experiencing a whole new phase.

Some symptoms in this new batch are:

-extreme lethargy (feeling like you are drugged)

-gut pain and bowel “explosions”

-bad moods, when you are supposed to be “happy”

-ravenous eating or no appetite at all (no normalcy with appetite)

-no motivation to do anything but lie around

-either sleeplessness or sleeping all of the time (not your average eight hours), off and on. Sometimes 3-4 hours of sleep is enough however the next week feeling like you need 12 hours.

-sore throat

-itchy skin or even breaking out in hives

See related article: Ascension Symptoms: DNA Upgrade

Can you see how this ascension needed to evolve over what we know as linear time? When we agreed to this mission we knew that we wouldn’t be able to handle the energetic shifts all at once. It would have killed the physical body. If you’re like me, you have felt like you have died many times over in this lifetime already. It seems like it is taking forever, but as we look back at out own progress we can see just how far we have come.

Now that my basic energy shift symptoms have subsided after four solid years, I’m not feeling the severity of the advanced symptoms. In other words, I chose to have four years of off and on adjustment vs. some people that get hit within a few months, every day. I have rarely ever had headaches in my life, but in the last month or two I have had very mild headaches. Some people are experiencing migraines. These can be debilitating, and I suggest asking your guidance team to help adjust the severity so that you can at least function. Most of the time there is certain vitamin or mineral that your body is lacking that would help lessen the severity of this symptom.

I used to have horrible night sweats and hot flashes. These are not the menopause type, many men also experience this phase. Mine lasted for a few years off and on. my body was detoxing through increased body temperature and sweating, and I had to have the temperature colder to feel more comfortable. Now I actually feel cooler and rarely have one of these episodes.

I have had the extreme lethargy for a couple of months now, and can go up to two weeks with feeling like I have no motivation to do anything. It is very noticeable when this breaks, as all of the sudden I will have more ideas for articles than I can keep up with and more energy to do things.

The bowel explosions that some are experiencing start with severe abdominal cramps and then move to a big release in the bathroom. While this may be triggered by a certain food that you ate, it still is releasing stuck energy in more ways that one. Toxins accumulate in the bowel walls and these aren’t compatible in the new energies. Anger and negative emotions are also stored here. This area is also tied to the solar plexus which is really being affected at this time. So although you may chalk it up to something that you ate, somewhere subconsciously you were probably drawn to put that thing in your mouth so that you could move a lot of stuff out.

I have also experienced the ravenous eating. I’ve been craving certain foods and have been drawn towards grounding foods like organic potatoes. I have had to throw out the information I have learned about how starches turn directly to sugar in the body, which causes weight gain. I trust that my body knows what it needs in order to move through this phase. Organic eggs have also been a good source of protein for several months now, I don’t grow tired of them. I went through a period of having hash browned potatoes fried in avocado oil, scrambled eggs, and 1/2 of an avocado for breakfast for a couple of weeks. Some people would scream about the amount of fat in that meal, but overall, I have felt very satisfied by eating the weird combinations of foods that have popped into my mind lately.

If we really studied all of the various vitamins that the foods have that we are craving, we would realize why we get latched on to one thing and then move along to another obsession. It is important to break the programming about what diets are good for you when your body directly tells you to eat this or that. I have experienced how I actually feel worse on a strict diet when moving through energy shift symptoms. I have noticed that if you give your body what it needs, the ascension symptoms can lessen over time. You still may experience some of them, but they could have been much worse.

All people will have different symptoms. You may or may not have these combinations of symptoms right now. If you do, then know that others are going through them too. If you aren’t experiencing symptoms of this caliber, don’t think that you aren’t on schedule! You may have even moved past the need for any of them. Or maybe you took such good care of your body that you aren’t going to need to experience many of these symptoms at all.

I have noticed that many people who grew up eating fast food like I did are having more trouble than others as the body detoxes from years of bad stuff. It’s important to know that everything is happening just the way it should. If you aren’t treating your body with respect and listening to what it would like, free from judgment, then some of your symptoms might be a bit extreme as it yells out to you to listen.

In the end, it’s all about vibration. We are now in a month where the waves of energy are stronger than we ever have felt before. All of the symptoms that you have felt in the past have prepared you for this time. We have literally done something that has never been done before in an ascension as we move through physical, emotional, spiritual, and mental detox all at the same time while staying in the body. Our consciousness level is increasing and our DNA is rearranging itself thanks to the source field waves we are receiving. When you look at what is happening right under our noses, energy shift symptoms seem to be well worth the discomfort.

AlwaysBeNice
-

Re: Are You Experiencing Advanced Energy Shift Symptoms?

Postby AlwaysBeNice » Thu Sep 08, 2016 2:06 pm

I suppose it's hard to tell what is and what isn't, everything is connected but the truth is most people live terribly unhealthy lives and walk around with a big load of negativity, even people interested in spirituality. I know I still have my fair share and I've been working on myself quite some time.
Focusing on healing ourselves should therefor be our primary focus, but I also de belief the energy is building up, at least in my life.

I never had a headache in years despite not eating fully organic, I have made every single one of them go away within a minute by relaxing, stopping with the fear and meditating/becoming mindful and loving.
Best evidence for UFOs: http://www.bestUFOevidence.com
Evidence for the soul http://www.evidenceforthesoul.com
The experiences that verified Bashar for me: bashar-forum.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7

mac

Postby mac » Thu Sep 08, 2016 3:39 pm

Alice wrote:...Basic energy shift (ascension) symptoms included things like ringing in the ears...

I get this all the time from New Aged Nincompoops...sometimes tinnitus is simply tinnitus. :roll:

AlwaysBeNice
-

Postby AlwaysBeNice » Thu Sep 08, 2016 3:50 pm

mac wrote:
Alice wrote:...Basic energy shift (ascension) symptoms included things like ringing in the ears...

I get this all the time from New Aged Nincompoops...sometimes tinnitus is simply tinnitus. :roll:

Bashar did comment a few times on the sudden kind of 'loud' frequency rings that come out of nowhere: 'shifting gears', 'adjusting frequency'.
The experiences that verified Bashar for me: bashar-forum.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7

Alice

Postby Alice » Thu Sep 08, 2016 4:50 pm

What's changed for me falls in the part about 'no normalcy with appetite.' Food intake has gone way down. I even stopped taking vitamins which I had been religious about. I've increased my breathing and reduced my food. This seems to sync with what B said here about becoming less reliant on physiological substances.

"I will give you this suggestion and I am not judging anything else, one of the strongest ways of creating the alteration you are talking about, is within, as you would typically referred to as centered meditative yogic breathing
- Then he refers to the deep breathing of Darryl (simply breathing towards your belly).
"This will unlock all the dimensions within you. It's an alignment. That one device alone can replace any need for any other physiological substance or tool or symbol to connect you to another other level of yourself. Just breathing. Because you have already everything you need, built in, to go everywhere you want.
Because all dimensions are you and as your vibration increases you will be less and less reliant on any physiological substance at all as you become more energy absorptive."

A Crimson Circle channeling also reinforces this:
"When you let go of old network building and feeding, life becomes much easier. What would normally be perhaps a difficult chore becomes very easy. The way your body takes in food becomes much easier. Some of you, many – too many Shaumbra – have had indigestion problems for these last few years because your stomach network is changing, changing how it takes in food. You’re going to find that some of you are going to be getting away from quantities of food. You’ll need very, very little and you won’t desire it, as you let go of the old structures, as you disconnect.
."

Rokazulu

Postby Rokazulu » Thu Sep 08, 2016 5:52 pm

Not a whole lot of these symptoms have been occurring to me. Everyone is different and it may have to do more with the increased toxins that are in our body than any energy shift. But, I'm sure the energy shift will cause certain select people some discord.

I have been having stomach issues. I detoxed, worked on my inner-self and cleared the problem, but then of course I binge on terrible food and it comes back, at the very same time I start withdrawing back into my same limiting patterns that I think relates to the solar plexus issue in the first place. The universe isn't playing games with me.

I think raw food is probably the best thing to eat, but goddam if that stuff doesn't taste awful to me. I just can't get into raw food. Maybe at the very least I can get into more organic vegetables, but there will always be scenarios where toxic food is just there ready to consume and I'm going to choose to eat it, because it feels good at that moment and everyone else is enjoying it.

Breatharians like Ray Moor (who went on a skeptical Israeli TV show and didn't drink or eat for 7 days) have a very interesting approach where they simply do the breathing required so they only have to drink a couple glasses of fruit juice a day. I would eventually like to get on that level because it would make things a lot easier. He even said that he indulges in the rare pizza every few weeks or so and the toxins just go right through him since his body knows where they belong.

Alice

Postby Alice » Sun Sep 11, 2016 9:24 pm

Rokazulu wrote:Not a whole lot of these symptoms have been occurring to me. Everyone is different and it may have to do more with the increased toxins that are in our body than any energy shift. But, I'm sure the energy shift will cause certain select people some discord.

I have been having stomach issues. I detoxed, worked on my inner-self and cleared the problem, but then of course I binge on terrible food and it comes back, at the very same time I start withdrawing back into my same limiting patterns that I think relates to the solar plexus issue in the first place. The universe isn't playing games with me.

I think raw food is probably the best thing to eat, but goddam if that stuff doesn't taste awful to me. I just can't get into raw food. Maybe at the very least I can get into more organic vegetables, but there will always be scenarios where toxic food is just there ready to consume and I'm going to choose to eat it, because it feels good at that moment and everyone else is enjoying it.

Breatharians like Ray Moor (who went on a skeptical Israeli TV show and didn't drink or eat for 7 days) have a very interesting approach where they simply do the breathing required so they only have to drink a couple glasses of fruit juice a day. I would eventually like to get on that level because it would make things a lot easier. He even said that he indulges in the rare pizza every few weeks or so and the toxins just go right through him since his body knows where they belong.

There is actually raw food cuisine that is absolutely delicious...including raw pizza! I used to edit a magazine about the raw vegan path.
Example, here's a non-cookbook for raw Asian fare:
http://www.justasdelish.com/recipebook/

Another one, by Juliano, a premier raw food chef--I have met him and sampled his creations, yummm:
https://www.amazon.com/Raw-Uncook-Book- ... 0060392622

There are raw food restaurants--I met Juliano at one of them--although they are admittedly in the minority. You might Google "raw restaurants near me."

Yes, deep breathing is essential and I find it helps a lot in staying on a detox path. As I posted, I am naturally eating much less. Doing a lot of juicing especially carrot juice, and smoothies. I do have some cooked vegs, and a lot of yams. Something from a Crimson Circle channeling that is apropos:

< DivineHuman 2 > We do not have to eat on this side. Some of you think that we have to eat food like you do. We do not. We gain energy… we bring in energy in one of several ways. One is to consume another entity, to go gobble them up, take their energy! But, dear friends, all of us, including you, learned a long, long time ago that this does not work. This does not work, for it is a hunger that cannot be satisfied if you try to consume another entity. The other thing we do is sit in our moment and our space by ourselves, breathing. Indeed, we breathe! We breathe energies in and energies out. You breathe - so you think you breathe - air. You are really breathing energy. We breathe in the pulse of All That Is, of Home. We can feel it here. We can feel the pulse of Home here. So, we breathe that in, and we release it. That feeds us. That is our food and our sustenance.

Don't see myself becoming a breatharian, but who knows. I was intrigued by your mention of "Ray Moor" so looked him up. Name is actually spelled "Maor." Interview:
http://www.sutrajournal.com/interview-w ... ana-khalsa

Rokazulu

Postby Rokazulu » Sun Sep 11, 2016 10:45 pm

Alice wrote:
Don't see myself becoming a breatharian, but who knows. I was intrigued by your mention of "Ray Moor" so looked him up. Name is actually spelled "Maor." Interview:

Yeah Ray Maor!

Part1: [ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVXxEaYRhrI ]
Part2: [ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSlM8PYih7o ]

Check out the video were he went 8 days without food or water, recorded 24/7 at every inch of his home with a trained medical professional to monitor his health and everything. The host and doctor were super skeptical at first and then after the 8 days they had to realize something "miraculous" was going on that they couldn't possibly explain.

Of course we won't transition to full breatharian anytime soon, I just find it great that you can absorb prana and survive via prana ALONE. That basically throws out the whole eat-to-survive darwinian reflection of the universe that it is all kill or be killed.

Alice

Postby Alice » Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:28 am

Rokazulu wrote:
Alice wrote:

Yeah Ray Maor!

Part1: [ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVXxEaYRhrI ]
Part2: [ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSlM8PYih7o ]

Check out the video were he went 8 days without food or water, recorded 24/7 at every inch of his home with a trained medical professional to monitor his health and everything. The host and doctor were super skeptical at first and then after the 8 days they had to realize something "miraculous" was going on that they couldn't possibly explain.

Of course we won't transition to full breatharian anytime soon, I just find it great that you can absorb prana and survive via prana ALONE. That basically throws out the whole eat-to-survive darwinian reflection of the universe that it is all kill or be killed.

Right, it is exciting! In fact after I Googled him I found that video and I am now on part 2. I think he is awesome :)

Feeling very drawn to this path, but taking it slow, eating what and as much as I am guided. Carrot juice is a daily staple. Think I am well situated to do this as I have little social/family ties. I did have lunch with a friend the other day and let her know what I am doing, and she made a nice salad.

AlwaysBeNice
-

Postby AlwaysBeNice » Mon Sep 12, 2016 7:57 am

Exciting, it may be wise to monitor your health with check-ups as you proceed though.

Salich

Postby Salich » Mon Sep 12, 2016 11:05 am

Rokazulu wrote:Yeah Ray Maor!

I like him, too. Very interesting guy and he refers to Bashar as well. In fact he's a good example of putting Bashar's concepts into practice. :)

His youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/maorray/videos

Alice

Postby Alice » Mon Sep 12, 2016 6:43 pm

AlwaysBeNice wrote:Exciting, it may be wise to monitor your health with check-ups as you proceed though.

Thanks for your concern. I check up on myself regularly :mrgreen:

Alice

Postby Alice » Mon Sep 12, 2016 6:44 pm

Salich wrote:
Rokazulu wrote:Yeah Ray Maor!

I like him, too. Very interesting guy and he refers to Bashar as well. In fact he's a good example of putting Bashar's concepts into practice. :)

His youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/maorray/videos

Yes, he is into both Bashar and Abe. My kinda guy :mrgreen:

Alice

Postby Alice » Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:22 am

Symptoms of kundalini awakening. I have a lot of them. :idea:
http://theawakenedstate.net/kundalini-a ... awakening/

coolbreeze

Postby coolbreeze » Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:24 pm

mac wrote:

haha as someone with tinnitus, i concur. id love to believe it's a symptom of ascension but it's more likely just damage to my inner ear from headphone usage.

coolbreeze

Postby coolbreeze » Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:31 pm

Alice wrote:Some symptoms in this new batch are:

-either sleeplessness or sleeping all of the time (not your average eight hours), off and on. Sometimes 3-4 hours of sleep is enough however the next week feeling like you need 12 hours.

-sore throat

i want this to be true as I experience every one of these with the exception of breaking out in hives. My gut issue has gotten surprisingly stable in the last months which was very cool, i no longer take immodium even like ever

Alice

Postby Alice » Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:43 pm

coolbreeze wrote:
Alice wrote:Some symptoms in this new batch are:

-sore throat

i want this to be true as I experience every one of these with the exception of breaking out in hives. My gut issue has gotten surprisingly stable in the last months which was very cool, i no longer take immodium even like ever

Glad your gut is better. Did you check out the link I posted yesterday? You might resonate with that also.

Remembering

Postby Remembering » Mon Jan 02, 2017 4:48 pm

"If you’re like me, you have felt like you have died many times over in this lifetime already." quote from Alice.

I can definitely relate to the feeling of dying a thousand times as a result of a kundalini awakening. I thought it was going to be a cakewalk because of the waves and waves of intense ecstasy, it was and/is a real joy ride, but my life got really turned upside down, got mugged by the universe, went back to zero, felt like I got re-wired. Lots of poetry, here's one.

The Great Unknown

Hiking thru woods

walking thru libraries

hands outstretched

touching leaves

feeling books

listening to birds

breathing words

woodpecker 

typing

god's code

when I awakened

my heart told me which way to go

the book on the shelf

is called the Great Unknown

so deeper into the woods

I go

Alice

Postby Alice » Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:03 pm

Remembering wrote:"If you’re like me, you have felt like you have died many times over in this lifetime already." quote from Alice.

I can definitely relate to the feeling of dying a thousand times as a result of a kundalini awakening. I thought it was going to be a cakewalk because of the waves and waves of intense ecstasy, it was and/is a real joy ride, but my life got really turned upside down, got mugged by the universe, went back to zero, felt like I got re-wired. Lots of poetry, here's one.

The Great Unknown

Hiking thru woods

walking thru libraries

hands outstretched

touching leaves

feeling books

listening to birds

breathing words

woodpecker 

typing

god's code

when I awakened

my heart told me which way to go

the book on the shelf

is called the Great Unknown

so deeper into the woods

I go

Nice. I especially like:

woodpecker

typing

god's code

:)

Remembering

Postby Remembering » Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:39 pm

Thanks, nice to share.......there was a Bashar clip on Kundalini but I believe it has been taken down, it was uploaded by Casey OM, I believe. She chronicled her Kundalini Awakening on you tube. I think she has her own website. I'll see if I can find it.

Return to “Anything else!”