Share your synchronicity thread :)

A place to speak about life and anything relevant to it. =)

Moderators: Alice, xplosiw

Pair A Docs

Share your synchronicity thread :)

Postby Pair A Docs » Thu Jul 07, 2016 7:07 pm

Yerba Mate is one of my favorite things. Today, I was gifted a gorde & high quality bombilla (tea straw). Looked at the clock, it was 12:12! Synchronicity on-top of Synchronicity, LOL!

AlwaysBeNice
-

Re: Share your synchronicity thread :)

Postby AlwaysBeNice » Fri Jul 08, 2016 12:01 pm

Synchronicity has become quite normal for me, but my most crazy one was a month before I gave my first meditation and mindfulness.
I hadn't told anyone I wanted to give a course in it. That evening I was also writing about meditation and my door bell goes off, I look outside and see 2 student girls around my age. I didn't know them so I thought they were selling something, I opened the door, they walked up and said they were coming for the meditation course.
I was pretty dumbfounded and they were messing with me, 'someone must have told these girls about, a friend or something to mess with me, but I really hadn't told anyone yet', so I explained them that I was planning on giving one.. but not now.
And they asked the address and they were a house too soon in my street, they were looking for a neighbor.
Then when I told my mom later that night, the TV was on and they were talking about meditation at the same time.
Best evidence for UFOs: http://www.bestUFOevidence.com
Evidence for the soul http://www.evidenceforthesoul.com
The experiences that verified Bashar for me: bashar-forum.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7

SiriusHigherMind

Postby SiriusHigherMind » Sat Jul 09, 2016 8:55 pm

Today and yesterday I determined to think more positively since I was not too happy with where I was energetically. At times I can worry and not even realize it - because I think I manage or figure something out, which is partly true. Anyway - I ordered a mat like this on amazon today, then cancelled the order for some reason. Guess what I found just on my jog on the damn street? Just a mat like I need - Welcome home and Thank You!

AlwaysBeNice
-

Postby AlwaysBeNice » Sun Jul 10, 2016 9:56 am

:lol: :D
Best evidence for UFOs: http://www.bestUFOevidence.com
Evidence for the soul http://www.evidenceforthesoul.com
The experiences that verified Bashar for me: bashar-forum.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7

Alice

Postby Alice » Sat Jul 16, 2016 10:19 pm

Cool synchs, guys! :mrgreen:

I was out on a walk and as I turned a corner, I saw a young boy smiling at me, as he tossed a basketball through a hoop. "Wow!" I said, and he did it again, to my continuing approbation. His father was standing there and asked me if I worked at the boy's school. "No, I'm just someone walking down the street." Then I noticed another boy standing there and realized: "Twins!" They were identical, and quite beautiful, about ten or eleven I guess. Tan with big blue eyes. "Do it again," I said to the first boy, and he got the ball through the hoop again. "You're going to be a champ!" They all smiled, I waved goodbye and went on my way.

Later, walking by a house in an upscale area, I came upon adorable, identical twin puppies, very friendly, who ran right up to me. Shih Tzus.
http://www.croakingtoadshihtzupuppies.c ... e%20home...
I played with them a bit. Their fur was so soft. One can never meet too many pairs of cute twins, I say.

ladycarrington

Postby ladycarrington » Sun Aug 14, 2016 9:54 pm

In the morning in the south of the UK I was thinking about reading and the fact that when I was at my primary school I helped a boy to read.This was over over 40 years ago. I was kind of dreamily thinking that maybe this is the best way to help someone to read and also wondered how this boy was getting along. I had never forgotten him. I had also recently been wondering if I should move areas back to the place of my childhood.( North of the UK) I asked the universe for a sign of whether I should proceed with the move.
In the afternoon I was in a shop and heard a man's accent which reminded me of my home. I struck up a conversation with him and his wife. It transpired that this couple were from my home town. They had a boy and a girl who had the same names as my two children by 2 letters. I went to the same primary and secondary school as the lady. They both lived 2 streets away from where I lived as a child. What really blew me away was when she mentioned her surname. She was the sister of the boy I had been thinking about in the morning- the one I had helped teach to read.

I was fascinated by the synchronicity and decided that the universe was indicating that I should move. I then resigned from my job and I was relieved as I felt I needed to 'get my life back.' Soon after this, I exchanged small talk with a lady on an educational trip. We must have exchanged no more than 4 sentences but in this brief conversation she informed me that she had resigned from her job as she needed to, 'get my life back.' Yes, you guessed it. It was exactly the same role.

Alice

Postby Alice » Sat Aug 20, 2016 1:45 am

ladycarrington wrote:In the morning in the south of the UK I was thinking about reading and the fact that when I was at my primary school I helped a boy to read.This was over over 40 years ago. I was kind of dreamily thinking that maybe this is the best way to help someone to read and also wondered how this boy was getting along. I had never forgotten him. I had also recently been wondering if I should move areas back to the place of my childhood.( North of the UK) I asked the universe for a sign of whether I should proceed with the move.
In the afternoon I was in a shop and heard a man's accent which reminded me of my home. I struck up a conversation with him and his wife. It transpired that this couple were from my home town. They had a boy and a girl who had the same names as my two children by 2 letters. I went to the same primary and secondary school as the lady. They both lived 2 streets away from where I lived as a child. What really blew me away was when she mentioned her surname. She was the sister of the boy I had been thinking about in the morning- the one I had helped teach to read.

I was fascinated by the synchronicity and decided that the universe was indicating that I should move. I then resigned from my job and I was relieved as I felt I needed to 'get my life back.' Soon after this, I exchanged small talk with a lady on an educational trip. We must have exchanged no more than 4 sentences but in this brief conversation she informed me that she had resigned from her job as she needed to, 'get my life back.' Yes, you guessed it. It was exactly the same role.

Impressive synchs. What do you mean by "same role"?

I've been going through something of a crisis lately, and was synchronistically coming upon one message after another that spoke of going through tough times as being part of a positive transforming process. Just one example--I bolded the part with that message:

"We are very pleased to offer you the following transmission because it is all good news. There has been a time period for planet Earth where you have been using your training wheels, so to speak. You have been not completely sovereign, not completely independent. And you are at this time removing those training wheels and being given full access to the grid lines on planet Earth that are capable of sustaining a fifth-dimensional frequency for all of humankind.

This is a huge accomplishment for humanity. You are earning your stripes, so to speak, and you have many well wishers who are giving you a thumbs up and a pat on the back. There is more to come, of course. But for now, your access to these grid lines is going to be felt by the more sensitive ones on planet Earth. Those of you who are tapped in to Earth energies are going to feel this more intensely than those who are less grounded.

Right now would be a very good time to be grounding yourself to mother Earth and feeling for the access that you have to these energies. You have awakened a powerful force within your own planet, and you have done so by maintaining the frequency that you have as a collective in spite of all of the chaos that you’ve experienced on planet Earth over the past ten or eleven months.
It has been a very intense time, and whether you are awakened or not, you have some sense of this as a member of the human collective. Those of you who are awakened have the ability to hear this message and to open yourselves more completely to the powerful grid that lies underneath your feet. This grid is a match vibrationally to the photonic energy and light that is hitting your world.

So you are getting it from both ends, and there’s nowhere for your lower frequency energies to hide. So they may come up and out of you in a variety of ways, including physical symptoms, emotional instability, and even chaotic circumstances in your lives. But you needn’t worry, and you certainly need not assume that you are backsliding or regressing in some way. Quite the opposite is true. It’s time to congratulate yourselves for a job well done. It is time to celebrate.

We are the Pleiadian High Council of Seven, and we are very fond of all of you. That is all.”

Channeled by Daniel Scranton

Herecomesthesun

Postby Herecomesthesun » Thu Sep 22, 2016 7:02 am

Great thread!! I love this stuff and have a pretty good stream of synchronicity going on. Today I joined this forum, chose my user name based on my favourite song Here Comes The Sun, which I haven't heard for ages. Got in the car to go shopping and it came on the radio. I turned to my daughter and mentioned the synchronicity then 20 mins later it came on again in the store!! It's an old song, sometimes I only hear it once a year so that was pretty cool!!

Salich

Postby Salich » Thu Sep 22, 2016 7:21 am

Herecomesthesun wrote:Great thread!! I love this stuff and have a pretty good stream of synchronicity going on. Today I joined this forum, chose my user name based on my favourite song Here Comes The Sun, which I haven't heard for ages. Got in the car to go shopping and it came on the radio. I turned to my daughter and mentioned the synchronicity then 20 mins later it came on again in the store!! It's an old song, sometimes I only hear it once a year so that was pretty cool!!

Welcome to the forum, Herecomesthesun! Thanks for sharing your story ...
And it's a beautiful song, I love it ... :)

Herecomesthesun

Postby Herecomesthesun » Thu Sep 22, 2016 8:16 am

Thanks Salich :) :)

Alice

Postby Alice » Sat May 06, 2017 5:17 am

Well, this just occurred and I remembered this dead thread, time to resurrect it?

I was watching The Barchester Chronicles, a miniseries which introduced Alan Rickman in his breakout role. He is excellent as
the chaplain Obadiah Slope, who one of the characters describes as a "bestial creature" shortly after he appears on the scene.

Anyway, while I was watching, I was also cogitating on a situation with someone I know who is an egregious and constant liar, among other things,
and considering how I would "deal with him." At the same time, a female character was saying to her companions, "We must do something about Mr.
Slope." Her words seemed to give pause to a man who had been joining in the complaints. He smiled and said, "Must we always do something
about people? Can't we ever them alone?" He put his arms around the two women and they walked off together.

Yes...I'll remember those synchronous words :)

Rokazulu

Postby Rokazulu » Tue May 09, 2017 7:10 pm

Cool synchronicties friends.

I see the whole universe as synchronicity so I see them everywhere. Most of the time they just give me a small feeling of satisfaction, other times I go frantic in amazement and a few times I can feel an electricity of energy shoot down my spine. Though, explaining synchronicities to others will always make it seem way more mild then the actual experience of it. So I will pick a short one I had recently that anyone could have felt some interesting connection to.

I went to the bookstore to look up any new mystical books.

One book was titled "How To Be A Psychic". In the book I read of an exercise on how to remember your childhood psychic experiences that you probably repressed by virtue of becoming a serious/cynical/"""realistic""" adult.

The exercise said that you must first countdown from 5 to 0 then count back up to 5 again. As soon as I read that I had to count to 5 I closed the book in preparation of doing the exercise and a mom across the bookstore started counting to her child, so he would stop playing around.

She counted to 5 and then stopped.

Alice

Postby Alice » Tue May 09, 2017 11:56 pm

Wowza! :shock: Thanks for sharing :)

Return to “Anything else!”