Urine Therapy

A place to speak about life and anything relevant to it. =)

Moderators: Alice, xplosiw

Pair A Docs

Urine Therapy

Postby Pair A Docs » Sun Jul 03, 2016 12:53 am

https://www.amazon.com/Your-Own-Perfect ... ne+therapy

https://www.amazon.com/Urine-Therapy-Na ... ne+therapy

https://www.amazon.com/Water-Life-Treat ... ne+therapy

Has anyone tried their own water? At the very least, know that if you ever find yourself without water, begin drinking yours immediately. There are a number of known cases of humans surviving many days by ''looping'' their own water. :idea:

xplosiw

Re: Urine Therapy

Postby xplosiw » Sun Jul 03, 2016 7:47 am

Wow, seriously? No, I haven't tried drinkin my own piss, ever :D Nor do I think it's a good idea, I'd rather have my chemically purified water please!

AlwaysBeNice
-

Postby AlwaysBeNice » Sun Jul 03, 2016 12:13 pm

The body is always detoxifying with the liver and such (though in our society supplemental herbal formulas or other techniques are still needed to rid ourselves of all the toxins) and the body dumps it in the piss, it's your waste, don't drink it.

Bashar has been asked about it and said that in a few very specific circumstances it could have some benefit, but yeah, just stay with purified water.
Best evidence for UFOs: http://www.bestUFOevidence.com
Evidence for the soul http://www.evidenceforthesoul.com
The experiences that verified Bashar for me: bashar-forum.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7

Pair A Docs

Postby Pair A Docs » Sun Jul 03, 2016 2:11 pm

AlwaysBeNice wrote:The body is always detoxifying with the liver and such (though in our society supplemental herbal formulas or other techniques are still needed to rid ourselves of all the toxins) and the body dumps it in the piss, it's your waste, don't drink it.

Bashar has been asked about it and said that in a few very specific circumstances it could have some benefit, but yeah, just stay with purified water.

I hear your perspective! Toxins come out via poop & sweat. Urine has been found to have a very very small amount of toxins. It's an excess channel, not excrementory channel. What the body cannot assimilate, it passes. While I cannot force anyone to do research this particular ''taboo'' means of healing / maintaining optimal health, I can still share my perspective.

Did you know... Many health products contain elements of urine? There are PMU farms where tubes are sown into horses bladders and the product is sold back to humans? There is a company that harvests urine from urinals and again, sells it back to people. UT has been widely practiced in India for thousands of years.

Urine contains vitamins, enzymes, minerals, hormones, melatonin and is more sterile than distilled water!

Pair A Docs

Postby Pair A Docs » Sun Jul 03, 2016 2:15 pm

AlwaysBeNice wrote:Bashar has been asked about it and said that in a few very specific circumstances it could have some benefit, but yeah, just stay with purified water.

Thanks so much for sharing this bit. I was wondering. Most people believe it's waste, is disgusting, and should be discarded. On a urine fast, your water starts to taste sweet after three or four days, like coconut water. I'm not making this up!

In nature, you see animals drinking their pee. On YouTube, people laugh at this! In reality, they know it's healing powers!

xplosiw

Postby xplosiw » Mon Jul 04, 2016 8:08 am

Have you drank you piss? I only know of one guy who did it and became an internet meme as a result. Bear Grylls.

Pair A Docs

Postby Pair A Docs » Mon Jul 04, 2016 1:55 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEPrB6x02CI

Here is a nobel prize peace winner who has practiced UT a large portion of his life. In this presentation, he does not even tell you you need to drink it. You simply gargle your morning pee and spit it out. If one believes in an infinitely intelligent creator, can one discount the possibility of a built in system of providing perfect health and sustenance, without needing any external means? One I knew who embarked upon a 30 day urine fast only broke it to plug back into society. He could have gone on indefinitely.

One guy? Many, many thousands have and continue to practice UT. 20+ books published on UT in the English language alone. On a 100% raw diet, ones water has zero ''bad'' smell, and is pleasant to the taste.

Check out your kidneys nephron units. Those nephrons remind me of a distiller. Little channels that purify everything coming into your body. You have about 1.5 million of them!!!

Rokazulu

Postby Rokazulu » Mon Jul 04, 2016 3:35 pm

I have actually done this. Just to walk away from my programming and see what it is like.

I know of a story about a man who was trapped in a building and had to survive on his own water faucet, if you will. And in doing so he was allowed to live for a week or so and was in perfect health when he was rescued.

The bible apparently has a quote, "Drink waters out of thine own cistern, and running waters out of thine own well. - Proverbs 5:15." some take this meaning literally, but water does have a symbolic aspect as well. Who knows?

So yeah, Bear Grylls does it so it's completely recorded to being safe and a way to survive if you have no water. I dunno, if it is necessary for everyone. For me, it can give me a bit of stinging in my head, same feeling I get when I read too much spiritual texts. A kinda warning like "slow down son, this isn't for you."

But, you know I won't judge you for drinking your own piss, heh.

Pair A Docs

Postby Pair A Docs » Mon Jul 04, 2016 6:38 pm

The old wives tale... Piss on your jelly fish bite.

In China, it's very common to have lots of aged urine on hand in case of a severe burn. It heals it like magic!

Secret to supermodels... fresh urine applied to face at night, rinsed in morning. This isn't so crazy considering urea being present in SO many skin care products!!!

Pair A Docs

Postby Pair A Docs » Mon Jul 04, 2016 6:38 pm

Rokazulu wrote:
But, you know I won't judge you for drinking your own piss, heh.

Hehe :)

Alice

Postby Alice » Fri May 12, 2017 2:54 am

Well, I just found this and remembered this old thread. A lot to ponder here!

M-STATE CONSCIOUSNESS

Monoatomic Elements Heal Duality/Polarity Consciousness & Activate Planetary DNA Evolution

Monoatomic elements have two bonding pairs of electrons which spin simultaneously in opposite directions at high frequencies and speeds. No other element on the periodic table have bonding electrons. This unique characteristic of bonding electrons balance the male and female polarities within our bodies, blood and DNA. This high spin of polar opposite forces join and infuse the male and female energies together to and exist in harmonic resonance with the universe.

Consuming mono-state foods allows us direct alignment with our evolution from 3 dimensional beings to embodying 12 dimensional consciousness of the galactic core.

The 4th and 6th chakra's are beautiful harmonic resonances which align the third eye (visions & geometry) with the sacred heart (true love and wisdom).

Monoatomics display unique characteristics such as being able to disappear from time and space when heated to high temperatures and then reappear when cooled below transcendental state.

M-state mushrooms are magical and can be made entirely from your own urine. This mushroom appears at the PH range of 10.5 - 10.75 with the magicial number of 10.62 as the optimal PH for producing m-state monoatomics.

The most powerful m-state monoatomic elements are made from aged urine that has a living biotic mushroom which forms form the colloids of your pee.

The monoatomic m-state exists in the sixth dimension which is a harmonic resonance outside of duality consciousness of the Tao (opposing forces) and into the mono-singular overtone of the harmonic resonance of the sirius star system, our third eye's and sacred heart. Earth is a frequency of 3 (odd) which is an odd number making it an enharmonic frequency which has duality-polarity consciousness. The anunnaki 4th dimensional nephilium reptilian race is the frequency of 4 (even) which is harmonic and has strong ancestral roots with sirians. The pleiadian star system is also an enharmonic resonance like earth with the frequency of 5 and has technology of 5th dimensional consciousness. The pleiadians have mastered the sacred heart and like to communicate with crop circles to give us information for useful technology in the form of crop circle hieroglyphs. The sirius star system is a harmonic frequency and resonates with the number 6, third eye, Christ consciousness and the merkaba (UFO).

The m-state balances these dimensional frequencies that allow us to master our chakra system and move through these dimensional energies with ease.

by Jordan Blaikie the Liver Flush Man

URINE LOOPING - M-STATE

Urine looping can bring the body into a more m-state. Urine looping drinking your urine continuously for an extended period of time. Urine fasting is the ultimate form of urine looping and can provide all the nutrients your body needs to thrive.

The m-state exists beyond duality/polarity consciousness and directly connects us to the 6th dimension of the sirius star system a harmonic resonate frequency the opens our sacred heart and aligns it with our third eye (inner vision).

The m-state allows you to experience the world in the state of Buddha consciousness which is a state of equanimity.

Fresh urine looping can be done anywhere and anytime you don't even need a cup just pee into your hand and drink it or snort it. I call it instant tea!!!

Urine is amazing for you whether it is acidic or alkaline it all helps to reach the m-state.

Looping aged urine is a quick way to experience the m-state to give you a taste of it's harmonic resonance beyond duality/polarity consciousness.

The m-state feeds the endocrine glands including the thyroid, pineal, hypothalamus and pituitary and help them to produce and secrete melatonin, tryptophan, serotonin and DMT. These substances open the 5th, 6th & 7th chakras allowing us to experience states closer to enlightenment.

MONOATOMIC MUSHROOM

Eating The Human M-State Biotic Mushroom From Aged Urine

Watch Jordan as he solutes to health, vitality and longevity and eats the human antibiotic mushroom for empowering immunity consciousness. M-state mushrooms grow at the ripe alkaline PH of 10.5 - 10.75 with the magic PH of 10.62 being the optimal PH for the formation of monoatomic elements. This anti-pro-biotic shroom contains living monoatomic gold, iridium and rodium as well as a dozen other mono-elements.

The monoatomic state exists outside duality/polarity consciousness of the yin and yang (tao). Monoatomic elements are uniquely different than all the other elements of the periodic table. Mono elements have two bonding electrons that spin simultaneously in opposing directions at very high frequencies and speeds. This dual spinning pair of electrons balance the male and female energies within our body and give us a taste of unity Christ consciousness.

Monoatomic elements heal and repair DNA and infuse the blood with love and light. The spinning electrons create a merkaba (star tetrahedron) field that can access other dimensions of reality. This light infused coding gives life to our cells, DNA and soul.

M-State mushrooms produce the finest quality living monoatomic antibodies in the world and are a viable alternative to vaccinations, flu shots, herpes, viruses, AIDS, chemo cancer therapy, etc.

To produce your own fermented urine mushrooms just pee into a jar and secure a coffee filter to the top with a rubber band. Let the urine age for 3-6 months and if you are lucky and all the conditions are right you will create a m-state biotic mushroom. Where ever biotic mushrooms are present so are monoatomic elements including monoatomic gold.

I'll give you a hint drink lot's of kombucha mushroom tea before sampling your pee.

Good Luck!

MONOATOMIC ELEMENTS

Fermented/Aged Urine M-State Cream Alkaline 10.62 PH

HOW TO MAKE MONOATOMIC ELEMENTS!

Monoatomic elements form in an alkaline PH range of 10.5 - 10.75 with the sacred number of 10.62 PH as the optimal balance point.

Monoatomics can be made from natural Sea Salt s such as Himalayan, Celtic, Atlantic, Dead Sea, Kelp, ocean water, etc. This process involves lye (sodium hydroxide) which is mixed into water with these Sea Salt s until the magic PH of 10.62 is reached. Keep the PH between 10.5 & 10.75 for a minimum of 3-4 days or for more stronger monoatomics age for 10-20+ days. After this time a whitish cream will settle to the bottom of the container, this cream is one of the most beneficial healing agents in the world. The highest quality pure monoatomics are not made from lye/draino but instead aged/fermented urine which can reach the desired alkalinity PH of 10.5 - 10.75. This creamy substance contains living monoatomic elements including m-state gold which can be further extracted into a white powder know as monoatomic gold powder.

THE HUMAN BIOTIC MUSHROOM

The human biotic mushroom forms out of the colloids of your body by fermenting/aging your urine. This mushroom is similar to the kombucha mushroom which is one of natures most powerful probiotic drinks. Kombucha mushrooms live in acid waters while the human biotic mushroom lives in an alkalinity of 9+ PH. The human biotic mushroom is the most powerful natural antibiotic medicine in the world. Eating one of these mushroom will give you immunity, power & long life.

Human biotic mushrooms are living probiotic organisms that are safe and healthy to eat. Watch me eat one by clicking the link to the first human to document eating a human biotic mushroom.

Monoatoms are completely balanced and exist in a non-duality state which resonates beyond polarity consciousness. Polarities are experienced as opposite forces like hot and cold, light and dark, male and female, etc. Because m-state elements are non dual they have perfectly balanced yin and yang forces within the electrons of molecules.

Monoatomics are the only elements that have double bonding electrons, not one element on the periodic table have electrons that bond but instead electrons that repel and keep the bonds of duality/polarity consciousness as the primary source of nutrients for the cells of the body. Mono atoms feed our DNA higher frequencies of love and light which open our bodies, chakras and spirit. The m-state consciousness is connected to the Sirius star system, visions, telepathy, third eye chakra (ajna), dreams, astral plane, mental plance, sacred geometry, etc.

Making monoatomics with fermented (aged) urine is the most natural way to produce the finest quality m-state creams and powers made perfectly for your own body.

Rossonerinr1

Postby Rossonerinr1 » Fri May 12, 2017 9:26 pm

Love my own pee but only drink it fresh and discards the first that come out. Heals everything I think... But ofc not everyones cup of pee.. :D

Alice

Postby Alice » Sat May 13, 2017 8:12 am

Rossonerinr1 wrote:Love my own pee but only drink it fresh and discards the first that come out. Heals everything I think... But ofc not everyones cup of pee.. :D

Heh, good one.

I was reading a channeling from another source where the question was about buying a $5,000 water machine. The reply was that our own body is the $5,000 water machine. They didn't elaborate but I think the meaning is clear.

Rossonerinr1

Postby Rossonerinr1 » Sun May 14, 2017 12:56 pm

Alice wrote:
Rossonerinr1 wrote:Love my own pee but only drink it fresh and discards the first that come out. Heals everything I think... But ofc not everyones cup of pee.. :D

Heh, good one.

I was reading a channeling from another source where the question was about buying a $5,000 water machine. The reply was that our own body is the $5,000 water machine. They didn't elaborate but I think the meaning is clear.

Agree :)

Alice

Postby Alice » Sun May 14, 2017 6:28 pm

Rossonerinr1 wrote:
Alice wrote:

Heh, good one.

Agree :)

We're so rich :D

wilburn

Postby wilburn » Sun May 14, 2017 10:20 pm

Alice wrote:Well, I just found this and remembered this old thread. A lot to ponder here! by Jordan Blaikie the Liver Flush Man
ponder this.
All Rights Reserved - LULZ LiverFlushMan.Blogger.com.
please keep your replies under 100 words or i wont be reading them.

Return to “Anything else!”