Why You Don't Create Your Reality

A place to speak about life and anything relevant to it. =)

Moderators: Rokazulu, xplosiw, Alice

Post Reply
User avatar
Alice
Posts: 2158
Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:30 pm

Why You Don't Create Your Reality

Post by Alice » Sat Jun 16, 2018 3:46 am


Brian Eveshi Rammac
Posts: 85
Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2018 12:23 am

Re: Why You Don't Create Your Reality

Post by Brian Eveshi Rammac » Sat Jun 16, 2018 11:34 pm

Image
Brian Eveshi Rammac jonno
Prolific Christian Gay Poster - PsienceQuest
https://goo.gl/rmnT6X

OgBashar
Posts: 152
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:17 am

Re: Why You Don't Create Your Reality

Post by OgBashar » Sun Jun 17, 2018 3:57 am

Alice wrote:
Sat Jun 16, 2018 3:46 am
Michael Topper explains it. :roll:

https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/cien ... pper06.htm
The reality itself is a co-creation. You choose how you experience it by using what life throws at you either positively or negatively or neutrally.

User avatar
Alice
Posts: 2158
Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:30 pm

Re: Why You Don't Create Your Reality

Post by Alice » Sun Jun 17, 2018 6:24 am

OgBashar wrote:
Sun Jun 17, 2018 3:57 am
Alice wrote:
Sat Jun 16, 2018 3:46 am
Michael Topper explains it. :roll:

https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/cien ... pper06.htm
The reality itself is a co-creation. You choose how you experience it by using what life throws at you either positively or negatively or neutrally.
So are you saying "what life throws at you" is random?

Remember, what we put out is what we get back...that is YCYOR in a nutshell.

OgBashar
Posts: 152
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:17 am

Re: Why You Don't Create Your Reality

Post by OgBashar » Sun Jun 17, 2018 11:53 am

Alice wrote:
Sun Jun 17, 2018 6:24 am
OgBashar wrote:
Sun Jun 17, 2018 3:57 am
Alice wrote:
Sat Jun 16, 2018 3:46 am
Michael Topper explains it. :roll:

https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/cien ... pper06.htm
The reality itself is a co-creation. You choose how you experience it by using what life throws at you either positively or negatively or neutrally.
So are you saying "what life throws at you" is random?

Remember, what we put out is what we get back...that is YCYOR in a nutshell.
Yes, but it can sometimes seem random. We are learning how to interact with each other. When something happens that seems like a negative the trick is to learn from it thus making positive use of it, to learn to stop putting out crap. Lol :)

It is always YOU who is changing, not the world.

User avatar
Alice
Posts: 2158
Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:30 pm

Re: Why You Don't Create Your Reality

Post by Alice » Sun Jun 17, 2018 6:34 pm

OgBashar wrote:
Sun Jun 17, 2018 11:53 am

Yes, but it can sometimes seem random. We are learning how to interact with each other. When something happens that seems like a negative the trick is to learn from it thus making positive use of it, to learn to stop putting out crap. Lol :)
I think we who study Bashar et al, are well aware that none of it is random...doesn't mean we won't sometimes get our panties in a twist :lol:
Yes, it's all about learning to work with the energies, and trusting in the outworkings of it all.

Patience has been a big lesson for me...patience with myself and with "others."
It is always YOU who is changing, not the world.
Izzackly :!:

As you are aware, most people do think it's the other way around. People struggle mightily to effect outer change, they rail against "what is."
How to get across to them about "being the change"?

OgBashar
Posts: 152
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:17 am

Re: Why You Don't Create Your Reality

Post by OgBashar » Sun Jun 17, 2018 7:09 pm

How to get across to them about "being the change"?
It is difficult. One must come to understand the interconnectedness of all things. Until they do they simply won’t comprehend any of it or fall into traps like cults or solipsism.

ViaGateway99
Posts: 92
Joined: Sun Mar 05, 2017 1:02 pm

Re: Why You Don't Create Your Reality

Post by ViaGateway99 » Mon Jun 18, 2018 3:46 pm

You (Working as a whole unit from your Conscious to the Higher Self and guides) do create your reality.
We are born into this world with a general template (Human form, need to eat and rest) that we customize a bit (most joy comes as an Actor or Fire Man while least joy from cleaning toilets and math, will have a specific set of family members and be destined to meet certain key people and experiences) but from there we get a lot of freedom to explore a lot of what life has to offer. Even these "agreements" can be changed sometimes.

However the human game has always been about being born into a world where our connection to our Higher Self seems nonexistent and the goal being to amend this connection. That path can be simultaneously done while living your life and the time it takes is individualized for each of us. Most simply don't attempt it or haven't gotten there yet. After all there is a fair bit to integrate.

The path starts with asking the questions such as who you are and why you are here, it instills more and more of the same and leads to things such as Meditation, Law Of Attraction, Bashar and then to amending beliefs to be more preferred versions of ourselves and then mastering Lucid Dreams and then that's when one can truly realize the real power they have over the illusion of creation itself by accessing and reuniting that once lost connection with their true selves through their dream states through consistent mastery of altered states.

I will make a new post detailing more soon. It contains ground breaking new discoveries by me.

User avatar
Alice
Posts: 2158
Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:30 pm

Re: Why You Don't Create Your Reality

Post by Alice » Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:25 am

ViaGateway99 wrote:
Mon Jun 18, 2018 3:46 pm
You (Working as a whole unit from your Conscious to the Higher Self and guides) do create your reality.
We are born into this world with a general template (Human form, need to eat and rest) that we customize a bit (most joy comes as an Actor or Fire Man while least joy from cleaning toilets and math, will have a specific set of family members and be destined to meet certain key people and experiences) but from there we get a lot of freedom to explore a lot of what life has to offer. Even these "agreements" can be changed sometimes.

However the human game has always been about being born into a world where our connection to our Higher Self seems nonexistent and the goal being to amend this connection. That path can be simultaneously done while living your life and the time it takes is individualized for each of us. Most simply don't attempt it or haven't gotten there yet. After all there is a fair bit to integrate.

The path starts with asking the questions such as who you are and why you are here, it instills more and more of the same and leads to things such as Meditation, Law Of Attraction, Bashar and then to amending beliefs to be more preferred versions of ourselves and then mastering Lucid Dreams and then that's when one can truly realize the real power they have over the illusion of creation itself by accessing and reuniting that once lost connection with their true selves through their dream states through consistent mastery of altered states.

I will make a new post detailing more soon. It contains ground breaking new discoveries by me.
Thanks for your reply. I wonder if you read any of the Michael Topper stuff, I have still to peruse it more thoroughly myself.

Also appreciated your new post on ycyor, will reply there soon.

Some people do get joy from cleaning toilets and doing math btw. Nothing has a built-in meaning :mrgreen:

Post Reply