Have you experienced "alien abduction" ? :)

A place to speak about life and anything relevant to it. =)

Moderators: Alice, xplosiw

BornWithMark
Posts: 8
Joined: Mon Jun 06, 2016 8:42 pm

Have you experienced "alien abduction" ? :)

Postby BornWithMark » Sun Jun 12, 2016 8:13 pm

Hello everybody, I didn't find here any topics about "alien abduction" or like Bashar says "temporary detainments", so please if you want to share your experiences I would be glad :) I know many of you don't remember but any memory would be helpful. My memories are blurry and incomplete but I want to share with you some of them. I woke up in a very bright light room, walls were like made of light, very beautiful but very blinding too. I didn't see any corners and I was very like "drugged". I woke up STARING at some kind of small metal bathtub, looking like an half of an egg, but perfectly shaped. So at that time I became to be very confused, I was asking myself, very consciously, why am I creating this in my dream? What is it? And somehow at the same time I knew it is not just a dream, I started to thinking about "alien abductions". It was very confusing and then my own echoed voice inside my head told me to lie down. But at the same time I knew it is not my voice, it is not really me, nor my higher self, not my own thoughts because I have experienced it in another dreams too. So the voice told me to lie/lay down and I did it. Then I blacked out. I didn't see any beings but I felt their presence. I think I wasn't allowed to look around. It all took only few seconds. Then I woke up again in this room but this is all what I want to share for now :) Please feel free to share your experiences, thoughts, points of view :) Thank you and love you all :) Shivai

Herecomesthesun
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Sep 22, 2016 2:07 am

Re: Have you experienced "alien abduction" ? :)

Postby Herecomesthesun » Fri Sep 23, 2016 3:49 am

Hi, yes I think so but I can't be a hundred percent sure. To be honest it makes me pretty uncomfortable to talk about it. I have 3 distinct memories and a handful of dreams. They were all before or after, not during an encounter. My children are autistic. I was wondering about that after hearing Bashar mention it.

User avatar
Alice
Posts: 1665
Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:30 pm

Re: Have you experienced "alien abduction" ? :)

Postby Alice » Fri Sep 23, 2016 6:04 am

An excellent book about abductions is Visitors From Within, channeled by Lyssa Royal. She channels Bashar as well as others in that book. In fact, Darryl/Bashar helped get her started channeling. Anyway, for me, Visitors From Within is one of those "essential" books.
https://cdn.preterhuman.net/texts/alien ... Within.pdf

Oh, and I haven't experienced an abduction myself, unless I did and then blanked it out.

User avatar
AlwaysBeNice
-
Posts: 1391
Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:22 am

Re: Have you experienced "alien abduction" ? :)

Postby AlwaysBeNice » Fri Sep 23, 2016 8:04 am

OH I'm intrigued now

From the Bashar facebook group, shared from the Lyssa Royal Group Page
Look what we dug up! Darryl Anka (at left) and Lyssa worked with a group in Crete, Greece in 1991 and were about to begin a ceremony and a co-channeling of Bashar and Sasha. This cave is at Mt. Ida on Crete, purported to be the birthplace of Zeus. Oh to be young again! (Minus the styles of the early 90s, ;-) )
Image

edit: oh I know her, didn't sound so amazing but OK
Best evidence for UFOs: http://www.bestUFOevidence.com
Evidence for the soul http://www.evidenceforthesoul.com
The experiences that verified Bashar for me: bashar-forum.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7

xplosiw
Posts: 686
Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2016 2:06 pm

Re: Have you experienced "alien abduction" ? :)

Postby xplosiw » Fri Sep 23, 2016 10:21 am

Wow, look at that atmosphere! I'd love to attend a session like that, looks amazing :)

rancocas
Posts: 87
Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2016 5:10 pm

Re: Have you experienced "alien abduction" ? :)

Postby rancocas » Fri Sep 23, 2016 4:04 pm

.
Last edited by rancocas on Wed Mar 08, 2017 5:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.

xplosiw
Posts: 686
Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2016 2:06 pm

Re: Have you experienced "alien abduction" ? :)

Postby xplosiw » Fri Sep 23, 2016 4:25 pm

At least the first one matches the description of a sleep paralyzation. In other words, this raping didn't happen in the physical reality, you perceived into the "dream realm" or wherever you consciousness was focus in the dream state. When you "landed on your ass" you probably woke up. I have several similar experiences with sleep paralysis where I could pierce into another realm while feeling my physical body and having the sense of "I'm in my room right now". It's amazing in my opinion, I wish I could produce that state & lucidity on command :) I'm aware that there are some relaxing meditations that may allow you to reach that state but it seems that the best experiences happen by accident, without even knowing how you did it.

TBP
Posts: 323
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2015 9:08 pm

Re: Have you experienced "alien abduction" ? :)

Postby TBP » Fri Sep 23, 2016 7:18 pm

AlwaysBeNice wrote:OH I'm intrigued now

From the Bashar facebook group, shared from the Lyssa Royal Group Page
Look what we dug up! Darryl Anka (at left) and Lyssa worked with a group in Crete, Greece in 1991 and were about to begin a ceremony and a co-channeling of Bashar and Sasha. This cave is at Mt. Ida on Crete, purported to be the birthplace of Zeus. Oh to be young again! (Minus the styles of the early 90s, ;-) )


Awesome photo! Who is Sasha?

TBP
Posts: 323
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2015 9:08 pm

Re: Have you experienced "alien abduction" ? :)

Postby TBP » Fri Sep 23, 2016 7:33 pm

I have never experienced an alien abduction that I'm aware of, but it seems now that every new person I meet has been abducted in some way. Weird and funny, I've been wondering what's the deeper message being reflected...

User avatar
AlwaysBeNice
-
Posts: 1391
Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:22 am

Re: Have you experienced "alien abduction" ? :)

Postby AlwaysBeNice » Fri Sep 23, 2016 7:35 pm

TBP wrote:
AlwaysBeNice wrote:OH I'm intrigued now

From the Bashar facebook group, shared from the Lyssa Royal Group Page
Look what we dug up! Darryl Anka (at left) and Lyssa worked with a group in Crete, Greece in 1991 and were about to begin a ceremony and a co-channeling of Bashar and Sasha. This cave is at Mt. Ida on Crete, purported to be the birthplace of Zeus. Oh to be young again! (Minus the styles of the early 90s, ;-) )


Awesome photo! Who is Sasha?

Ah, it's Sasha and not Lyssa who co-channeled, good question. Nothing comes up in a quick search, guess she quit.
Best evidence for UFOs: http://www.bestUFOevidence.com
Evidence for the soul http://www.evidenceforthesoul.com
The experiences that verified Bashar for me: bashar-forum.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7

User avatar
Alice
Posts: 1665
Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:30 pm

Re: Have you experienced "alien abduction" ? :)

Postby Alice » Fri Sep 23, 2016 8:16 pm

AlwaysBeNice wrote:
TBP wrote:
AlwaysBeNice wrote:OH I'm intrigued now

From the Bashar facebook group, shared from the Lyssa Royal Group Page
Look what we dug up! Darryl Anka (at left) and Lyssa worked with a group in Crete, Greece in 1991 and were about to begin a ceremony and a co-channeling of Bashar and Sasha. This cave is at Mt. Ida on Crete, purported to be the birthplace of Zeus. Oh to be young again! (Minus the styles of the early 90s, ;-) )


Awesome photo! Who is Sasha?

Ah, it's Sasha and not Lyssa who co-channeled, good question. Nothing comes up in a quick search, guess she quit.


No, the "co-channeling of Bashar and Sasha" means that Lyssa was channeling them both in a session. As I understand, Lyssa most often channels the group consciousness Germane, and the Pleiadian female, Sasha. There are a lot of transcripts of Sasha at Lyssa's site.
http://www.lyssaroyal.net/free-transcripts-library.html

Looks like this from 2014 is the latest:
http://www.lyssaroyal.net/uploads/1/5/7 ... rm-262.pdf

User avatar
Alice
Posts: 1665
Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:30 pm

Re: Have you experienced "alien abduction" ? :)

Postby Alice » Fri Sep 23, 2016 9:50 pm

Alice wrote:
AlwaysBeNice wrote:
TBP wrote:
Awesome photo! Who is Sasha?

Ah, it's Sasha and not Lyssa who co-channeled, good question. Nothing comes up in a quick search, guess she quit.


No, the "co-channeling of Bashar and Sasha" means that Lyssa was channeling them both in a session. As I understand, Lyssa most often channels the group consciousness Germane, and the Pleiadian female, Sasha. There are a lot of transcripts of Sasha at Lyssa's site.
http://www.lyssaroyal.net/free-transcripts-library.html

Looks like this from 2014 is the latest:
http://www.lyssaroyal.net/uploads/1/5/7 ... rm-262.pdf


Boy, does that one resonate. It concludes:
The point we would like to make, summarized, is this: There is a perfect
storm in terms of many of challenges happening in your reality on the physical level - in your
environment, in your bodies, in your food, etc. There is also a similar perfect storm happening on
an emotional level within and between human beings. While some of you are releasing stuff, you
are also very hyper-sensitive to the releasing of other people. All of this is creating an environment
of heightened sensitivity where many of you just want to go hide under your beds! This experience
is not permanent, but for your peace of mind, your health, and your transformation,
we highly recommend working on developing your connection to the center axis point of internal navigation
within you. You can do this through meditation, through breathwork, through quiet time in nature,
or whatever way that works for you that is not based on external distraction. This is going to help
you immensely in your transformation. This is the point of our transmission for tonight.

laptop123
Posts: 203
Joined: Sun Feb 14, 2016 4:56 pm

Re: Have you experienced "alien abduction" ? :)

Postby laptop123 » Sat Jan 07, 2017 9:51 am

Someone said she asked bashar what percentage of souls on earth have abduction - he apparently said 47%. That is way more than I thought.

Also, was it not said that the abduction/detainment/genetic program has ended already - meaning anyone who was abducted will no longer be abducted?

TheInventor
Posts: 340
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:40 am

Re: Have you experienced "alien abduction" ? :)

Postby TheInventor » Sun Jan 08, 2017 10:20 am

I confirmed with the Las Vegas Bashar Channeling. Of Abduction and Performed Medical Procedures.

laptop123
Posts: 203
Joined: Sun Feb 14, 2016 4:56 pm

Re: Have you experienced "alien abduction" ? :)

Postby laptop123 » Sun Jan 08, 2017 12:56 pm

TheInventor wrote:I confirmed with the Las Vegas Bashar Channeling. Of Abduction and Performed Medical Procedures.


Confirmed that it is over you mean? So no one should be taken at night anymore?

xplosiw
Posts: 686
Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2016 2:06 pm

Re: Have you experienced "alien abduction" ? :)

Postby xplosiw » Sun Jan 08, 2017 1:01 pm

laptop123 wrote:
TheInventor wrote:I confirmed with the Las Vegas Bashar Channeling. Of Abduction and Performed Medical Procedures.


Confirmed that it is over you mean? So no one should be taken at night anymore?


Well, probably 90% of all newborn babies are hybrids already and may only require adjustments that can be done in the dreamstate so physically the abductions may have ended.

TheInventor
Posts: 340
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:40 am

Re: Have you experienced "alien abduction" ? :)

Postby TheInventor » Sun Jan 08, 2017 10:01 pm

laptop123 wrote:
TheInventor wrote:I confirmed with the Las Vegas Bashar Channeling. Of Abduction and Performed Medical Procedures.


Confirmed that it is over you mean? So no one should be taken at night anymore?


Confirmed as I asked Bashar questions about the experiences of missing times in conjunction with trans-location of my body at different places, different times.. How does your logic claim

Confirmed that it is over you mean? So no one should be taken at night anymore?[/quote]

laptop123
Posts: 203
Joined: Sun Feb 14, 2016 4:56 pm

Re: Have you experienced "alien abduction" ? :)

Postby laptop123 » Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:48 pm

yes, i want confirmation that there is NO more abductions.

Alexa
Posts: 115
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2016 7:36 am

Re: Have you experienced "alien abduction" ? :)

Postby Alexa » Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:05 pm

I begun having abduction dreams after getting a tattoo of the sacred circuits :)
The usual three greys looking down on me, no memories of actual procedures. And a mantoyd once, just looking at me.
I also remember waking up one night and seeing all my room engulfed in orange light, turning to see what was going on and seeing a kind of dal sphere hovering in a corner. Upon seeing it, I went: oh, just some alien probe, nothing to see here, I'll just turn back and go to sleep. I really had fun in the morning at how "normally" I had reacted to it. Of course, yeah, it was just a dream:)

User avatar
Alice
Posts: 1665
Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:30 pm

Re: Have you experienced "alien abduction" ? :)

Postby Alice » Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:27 pm

Alexa wrote:I begun having abduction dreams after getting a tattoo of the sacred circuits :)
The usual three greys looking down on me, no memories of actual procedures. And a mantoyd once, just looking at me.
I also remember waking up one night and seeing all my room engulfed in orange light, turning to see what was going on and seeing a kind of dal sphere hovering in a corner. Upon seeing it, I went: oh, just some alien probe, nothing to see here, I'll just turn back and go to sleep. I really had fun in the morning at how "normally" I had reacted to it. Of course, yeah, it was just a dream:)


You're a cool cookie 8-)

You have a tattoo of the sacred circuits? Wow! Post a pic, pleez? :mrgreen:


Return to “Anything else!”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests