Your opinions on "Bad Luck"

A place to speak about life and anything relevant to it. =)

Moderators: Rokazulu, xplosiw, Alice

bothsidesnow
Posts: 71
Joined: Sat Aug 08, 2015 12:33 am

Your opinions on "Bad Luck"

Post by bothsidesnow » Sat Mar 19, 2016 11:34 pm

What is behind the Unspeakable? I met a woman the other day whose father had raped her and her siblings at gunpoint. Then her sister got pregnant by her father. What do you say to this person?

What about people in solitary confinement, or all those people who have been tortured. Why would a spirit want this kind of experience?

There are other examples where people seem to have really, really "bad luck". I'd like to break down "bad luck" and better understand why this is a common misconception.

I have my own answers to these questions, but I'd like to hear some of yours!

User avatar
AlwaysBeNice
-
Posts: 1420
Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:22 am

Re: Your opinions on "Bad Luck"

Post by AlwaysBeNice » Sun Mar 20, 2016 10:31 am

These events are looking obviously very undesirable for anyone, but that's within our limited view point.

I belief, because of the teachings of Bashar/Neale Walsch/Spirituality(Near death experiences etc.) and just reoccuring synchronicities, that all these events do belong, and are desirable/perfect on some level, because life is not against us, but always with us.

As unimaginable as that seems, from a Soul's point of view it can be a lot less dramatic, because it knows itself to be eternal and eternally perfect living in perfect peace and unconditional love.
From that point of view it might be a desirable thing to experience contrast to that, so it can know itself and life more deeply. So it wants to know how loved it is by feeling not loved, it wants to know how secure it is by knowing what it's like to be insecure, what it's like to feel alone, and what's it like to be bad so it can know it self to be good etc.

And so it may chose a very very short temporal time frame in which it incarnates and experiences this, and thus also simultaneously adds to physical human game that we decided to play, aid in the evolution of humanity and of the rest of the universe who observes, aid in the growing process of other souls involved etc.
Best evidence for UFOs: http://www.bestUFOevidence.com
Evidence for the soul http://www.evidenceforthesoul.com
The experiences that verified Bashar for me: bashar-forum.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7

themaster
Posts: 836
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2015 3:43 am

Re: Your opinions on "Bad Luck"

Post by themaster » Mon Mar 21, 2016 6:51 pm

bothsidesnow wrote:What is behind the Unspeakable? I met a woman the other day whose father had raped her and her siblings at gunpoint. Then her sister got pregnant by her father. What do you say to this person?
A victim tells you a story.. usually you say "ahh, poor victim.." (that's what they want to hear right?)

I love bashar's.. "misery loves company" usage these days ;)

And for the record.. I've seen a number of "victim tales" in my life.. where the person wasn't really a victim! They didn't treat it in that energy.. which is NEGATIVE. They were told they were a victim!! and they needed vengeance.. to make it all better.. which it doesn't yah know? it helps a little bit.. but victim to vengeance/revenge.. is honestly just a sucky-primitive system of ours.. :(
bothsidesnow wrote:What about people in solitary confinement, or all those people who have been tortured. Why would a spirit want this kind of experience?
What are you crazy?

Why would a 40 year old man want to play a 400 year old dwarf prostitute with a luck roll of 1 but dexterity 19.. in world of warcraft?

We are explorers.. were born explorers! So absolutely we must try sex in a swing.. sex with cow.. on and on....
bothsidesnow wrote:What about people in solitary confinement, or all those people who have been tortured. Why would a spirit want this kind of experience?
Don't judge the soul or it's choices.. please.. sometimes it's not exactly it's choices.. it's "our" choices.. and they need to be explored?
bothsidesnow wrote:There are other examples where people seem to have really, really "bad luck". I'd like to break down "bad luck" and better understand why this is a common misconception.

I have my own answers to these questions, but I'd like to hear some of yours!
Well you've heard but many 3d people don't like the true answers to these questions.. for if you were to ask me..? I probably wouldn't necessarily agree with our society's choice of punishments...
bothsidesnow wrote:Your opinions on "Bad Luck"
And btw.. there's no such thing as bad luck! There is only "what you put out, is what you get back" aka law of attraction.. you get, what you put out!!

But is that 100% true for physical reality??? hmm.. maybe not..

Abraham uses a term called experience the contrast.. so when you incarnated into that dad's daughter who wanted to try penetrating all his daughters.. it was still choice in choosing that incarnation.. but the real question is hard.. does 'coincidence'/accident actually exist??

Or is law of attraction all there is..?? It should be that law of attraction is all there is..

(ohh yes, it is.. you came forth as that dad's daughter.. and said you wanted to 'experience' what that was like..? there was no judgment.. there was just.. I come for experience for my soul.. I come to explore what my soul wants to know)

But is a accident possible.. I know it isn't! But yet.. maybe it is?

Hardest thing to every figure out is are we all just following the rule of 'law of attraction' or is a accident/coincidence actually possible..?

Yah know today I will say a accident/coincidence/happenstance is possible.. I will say that only because we created negative energy.. supposedly or without the creators blueprint.. on accident..

But whether accidents are real?? I'll leave to someone smarter then I.. because I definitely do not have a 100% perspective of the whole picture in which I could make that assessment.. others probably do.. but I wouldn't say I do. And that's what it takes to say that.. I say.. 100% viewable picture of allthatis.

I think, I honestly don't care what the answer is? :roll: But I'm fine with it being either way.. But no this can't be figured out on our level.. we could be told the answer..? but would it make sense to us..

I guess, I think the truth is yes.. accidents happen..

While the daughter of the dad.. who got diddled.. was no accident.. were here to explore.. and when we explore.. we find surprising things out about ourselves.. and yah once in a while the wrong bump/the wrong mixture.. what we call 'accident' which can't be a accident :P Cause we were just exploring/learning.. with intention! But we do learn new things about ourselves... through random collides of matter and mass..

so maybe random exists.. maybe ;)
I really don't like signatures.. but here goes.. my public talk with b https://vimeo.com/218534595

TBP
Posts: 327
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2015 9:08 pm

Re: Your opinions on "Bad Luck"

Post by TBP » Tue Mar 22, 2016 1:12 pm

What AlwaysBeNice said, plus that on the oversoul level it's not experienced as bad/traumatic, but instead as a neutral experience.

coolbreeze
Posts: 316
Joined: Thu Oct 08, 2015 5:56 am

Re: Your opinions on "Bad Luck"

Post by coolbreeze » Thu Mar 24, 2016 8:29 pm

AlwaysBeNice-

Here's the contradiction that I find with Newton's work which I love to read. Newton describes his subjects who deal with souls that commit heinous acts as though something went extremely wrong but this flies in the face of what others especially Walsch describe ESPECIALLY with regard to those like Hitler. Newton will say a man like Hitler would likely have to have his energy completely remodeled and likely never reincarnate on Earth because it was totally darkened and distorted by the negativity and awful acts that he committed in his earthly incarnation while Walsch says Hitler got a party for achieving a specific goal: to show the Earth the absolute darkest side of the human experience and allowing others to choose NOT to do that and to give them a choice to reach toward the light rather than the darkness.

So how does one rectify this glaring inconsistency and contradiction? I don't see how Newton can describe anything as being "heinous acts" when it takes two to tango so to speak. How can one party be completely guilty of an atrocity if there's been an agreement between the victim and the victimizer, and both are merely fulfilling an agreed upon circumstance to learn something and benefit from the experience? I'm not sure exactly where I stand on this…and I am still not sure how much of something is an agreement and how much is due to environmental factors and picking up of negative beliefs via others.

This topic is of personal interest to me because i have personal experience with someone i view to be as miserable and evil, who hurts everyone emotionally and physically that they associate with and who has changed my life drastically because they are a family member. How much of this was due to agreements and how much was due to that own soul's inability to mesh with its host mind as Newton would describe. Did I have other plans in this incarnation when I chose them as a family member and they just fucked up due to an issue with their own energy or did I choose for them to be a fucked up version of who they are for my own benefit? Maybe Bashar could provide me with the insight i yearn for.. i just see two diff points of view that are too contradicting to be this AND that. This and That doesnt make sense for this situation.

User avatar
AlwaysBeNice
-
Posts: 1420
Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:22 am

Re: Your opinions on "Bad Luck"

Post by AlwaysBeNice » Thu Mar 24, 2016 9:22 pm

coolbreeze wrote:AlwaysBeNice-
Thank you.
I personally haven't really read Newton's books btw. I also, from what I can perceive, wouldn't guess it as a book that contains the whole truth per se, it's from people with memories (that aren't perhaps always as clear) who interpret these messages to Newton who interprets it in his own way, but again I haven't really read the books, just a bit.

Hitler didn't get a party for what he did, he was unconditionally loved because it's a part of All That is (and also he didn't really do anything wrong, from his view at his time, there really is no one to blame in a sense.)
He did do negative things but indeed it served us as well, and negativity allows positivity to exist.

And I personally feel as it's all planned in a sense, by us, at some level. Planned to have us make free choices but also planned that the choices are all guided by spirit. So in that sense it would be this and that.
Best evidence for UFOs: http://www.bestUFOevidence.com
Evidence for the soul http://www.evidenceforthesoul.com
The experiences that verified Bashar for me: bashar-forum.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7

coolbreeze
Posts: 316
Joined: Thu Oct 08, 2015 5:56 am

Re: Your opinions on "Bad Luck"

Post by coolbreeze » Thu Mar 24, 2016 9:41 pm

AlwaysBeNice wrote:
coolbreeze wrote:AlwaysBeNice-
Thank you.
I personally haven't really read Newton's books btw. I also, from what I can perceive, wouldn't guess it as a book that contains the whole truth per se, it's from people with memories (that aren't perhaps always as clear) who interpret these messages to Newton who interprets it in his own way, but again I haven't really read the books, just a bit.

Hitler didn't get a party for what he did, he was unconditionally loved because it's a part of All That is (and also he didn't really do anything wrong, from his view at his time, there really is no one to blame in a sense.)
He did do negative things but indeed it served us as well, and negativity allows positivity to exist.

And I personally feel as it's all planned in a sense, by us, at some level. Planned to have us make free choices but also planned that the choices are all guided by spirit. So in that sense it would be this and that.
you should read it, in fact i believe it's one of the 3 books in particular that Bashar said more recently paint the most accurate picture out of all the others he's recommended at diff times-
1) journey of souls
2) destiny of souls
3) at home with god

User avatar
AlwaysBeNice
-
Posts: 1420
Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:22 am

Re: Your opinions on "Bad Luck"

Post by AlwaysBeNice » Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:18 pm

Interesting. Well maybe later, I'm not yet done with Walsch, his stuff is soo good. : p
Best evidence for UFOs: http://www.bestUFOevidence.com
Evidence for the soul http://www.evidenceforthesoul.com
The experiences that verified Bashar for me: bashar-forum.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7

bothsidesnow
Posts: 71
Joined: Sat Aug 08, 2015 12:33 am

"Bad Luck"

Post by bothsidesnow » Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:20 am

Thank you all for your comments.

I am a firm believer in the law of attraction and the greater purpose behind all things. The reasons bad things happen, for no apparent reason, seems to be a deeply personal question that spans multiple lifetimes. So, I would like to replace the term "bad luck". I don't believe in chance and therefore I don't believe in luck. I'm having trouble finding a term to replace it with, so any help would be appreciated.

I confess, however, that sometimes my faith in the greater purpose behind things is shaken. This has got to be the most hateful planet these "ETs" ever discover. Everything is rotten to the core. Every system I can think of, from education to law to food to medicine is corrupt. So to be honest I feel like some kind of freedom fighter or social justice advocate, more than anything. In one sense, I am exploring aspects of myself, but I also feel some mission to help transform and heal the planet.

Sometimes I just don't understand what I'm playing for exactly. What makes all this death, disease and oppression worth it? and when can we start moving in the right direction again, as a collective? How much worse will things get? I mean will California go dry? Will the banks fail? How many will have autism, and dementia and cancer? When will the healthcare system fail?

I love channeled material. I can say it has given me a great deal of validation and clarity for the most part. However, I wanted to direct some attention to this material from Barbara Marciniak

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Smbi_MZ3n-Q

I want to dismiss it because it feels so negative sometimes, and conspiratorial. Yet I can't deny, from my own experience, that things are really, really bad and really, really crazy. I also like that it's so blunt, and cutting and controversial. Like how television destroys the power of our thought, and that smartphones are like the downfall of the species. I can't deny some solid points made, and it makes me want to rethink some of my beliefs.

Any thoughts would be appreciated!

themaster
Posts: 836
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2015 3:43 am

Re: Your opinions on "Bad Luck"

Post by themaster » Fri Mar 25, 2016 7:55 am

AlwaysBeNice wrote:Hitler didn't get a party for what he did
He damn well did.. agree to disagree sir.. :P

There's a common misunderstanding about bad guys.. sometimes we need them.. like trump or bush.. to help push us that much further into the light?? (rubber band theory.. anyone?)
AlwaysBeNice wrote:And I personally feel as it's all planned in a sense, by us, at some level. Planned to have us make free choices but also planned that the choices are all guided by spirit. So in that sense it would be this and that.
Now that is a very good intuition.. I would agree it is.. it's more planned then you know.. it's planned like a CHESS GAME.. ahh maneuvering pieces.. for years/decades/centuries ahead ;)

(bare in mind with a billion earth realities.. ahh.. plans don't always work out! ;) :P)
I really don't like signatures.. but here goes.. my public talk with b https://vimeo.com/218534595

themaster
Posts: 836
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2015 3:43 am

Re: "Bad Luck"

Post by themaster » Fri Mar 25, 2016 8:03 am

bothsidesnow wrote:Thank you all for your comments.

I am a firm believer in the law of attraction and the greater purpose behind all things. The reasons bad things happen, for no apparent reason, seems to be a deeply personal question that spans multiple lifetimes. So, I would like to replace the term "bad luck". I don't believe in chance and therefore I don't believe in luck. I'm having trouble finding a term to replace it with, so any help would be appreciated.

I confess, however, that sometimes my faith in the greater purpose behind things is shaken. This has got to be the most hateful planet these "ETs" ever discover. Everything is rotten to the core. Every system I can think of, from education to law to food to medicine is corrupt. So to be honest I feel like some kind of freedom fighter or social justice advocate, more than anything. In one sense, I am exploring aspects of myself, but I also feel some mission to help transform and heal the planet.

Sometimes I just don't understand what I'm playing for exactly. What makes all this death, disease and oppression worth it? and when can we start moving in the right direction again, as a collective? How much worse will things get? I mean will California go dry? Will the banks fail? How many will have autism, and dementia and cancer? When will the healthcare system fail?

I love channeled material. I can say it has given me a great deal of validation and clarity for the most part. However, I wanted to direct some attention to this material from Barbara Marciniak

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Smbi_MZ3n-Q

I want to dismiss it because it feels so negative sometimes, and conspiratorial. Yet I can't deny, from my own experience, that things are really, really bad and really, really crazy. I also like that it's so blunt, and cutting and controversial. Like how television destroys the power of our thought, and that smartphones are like the downfall of the species. I can't deny some solid points made, and it makes me want to rethink some of my beliefs.

Any thoughts would be appreciated!
Well I would say a lot of your paragraphs seem belief tainted.. but at the same time.. I understand sometimes the dark is awesome.. and other times it's just awful.. it's like being a sadist and a good guy.. all at the same time.. because a sadist thrills on pain or the negative?
bothsidesnow wrote:Like how television destroys the power of our thought, and that smartphones are like the downfall of the species.
See this immediately rings as bullshit.. remember bashar taught us a lesson.. and said that we get to choose.. how we treat things.. we can slight them as negative.. and so we will see negative effects and it's the same with positive and see positive effects..

We get to choose how to interpret our reality.. our experiences etc. we SLANT them.. so my advice is just to slant then positively cause the negative.. really doesn't serve our well being much? (not that there's anything wrong with that! :roll: )

But let's be very clear.. when someone steals something from you! (which happens) when someone murders your friend or whatever.. it can BE HARD to use bashars method/choice "you get to slant it.." it's a HARD ENERGY to do.. when your in that REACTION, why do I have to be a victim? I know, i create reality.. but why did I create this??? I didn't want this.. and back into that victim mode..

So I'm just saying even using bashar's telling us we can slant our energy.. when someone steals my radio bashar.. yes!! I will slant that it will work better! (hopefully) (mostly) (masterly) the 3rd word is the more powerful ;)

-------

There is a lot I can say in your statements.. but I'm not sure they'll really prove the main crux of your question..?? I can tell you were playing a game.. and your the character zelda.. and ahh.. it's just a game and the souls THE GAMER.. but that probably doesn't help.. so.. have fun on the planet of dark that is going to transform into the light.. and it's going to be a bumpy ride.. but the future is guaranteed to be better/easier/more love.. more options.. (because I say it's so.. and I'm a creator!) and the END of the old.. jobs are going, money is going.. it's all going!!!

It' ahh goddamn fire sale!! But still here we are in it.. I heard in a couple of years.. religions will be going through some major transformation.. that'll be fun! :o
I really don't like signatures.. but here goes.. my public talk with b https://vimeo.com/218534595

User avatar
truthhurts
Posts: 218
Joined: Sun Nov 15, 2015 9:20 pm
Contact:

Re: Your opinions on "Bad Luck"

Post by truthhurts » Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:37 am

badluck yesterday someone stole one of my clothings on the hanging linesas i live in a shared compound with a number of people which made me really feel bad for abt 30 minutes.I wished i had a way i could see who took it and that person will forever face my wrath :evil: lol

but instead of blaming god aand sulking the rest of the day, i decided to do the opposite and thank him like it was the best gift i have yet gotten :P :lol: nd thaank him for whatever lessons there in.

today that cloth was returned to the hanging lines.i doubt i will reuse it but that was weird nd coool

themaster
Posts: 836
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2015 3:43 am

Re: Your opinions on "Bad Luck"

Post by themaster » Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:53 am

truthhurts wrote:today that cloth was returned to the hanging lines.i doubt i will reuse it but that was weird nd coool
nice..

yah if you can really learn the "radio lesson/story" (youtube url above) it could maybe help with manifesting the positive outcome.. but as I've had admitted above.. I'm not that super good at it.. I have reactions :o
I really don't like signatures.. but here goes.. my public talk with b https://vimeo.com/218534595

bothsidesnow
Posts: 71
Joined: Sat Aug 08, 2015 12:33 am

Re: Your opinions on "Bad Luck"

Post by bothsidesnow » Fri Mar 25, 2016 1:44 pm

Okay so instead of "bad luck", what would you say to a person?

I don't think it's so simple as to say that "the Pleiadians" are bullshit. I mean eating a diet of full red meat is going to be bad for your body, unless you have some strange and powerful belief system to the contrary. Similarly, watching tv or looking at screens all the time does take away your own power and thinking, regardless of what you believe.

My point is the material brings up some interesting ideas, and I appreciate a "channel" that is so direct and more openly opinionated. Some of it I believe some of it I don't. I just wonder how legitimate the channel is, and would love to hear Bashar comment on that subject.

coolbreeze
Posts: 316
Joined: Thu Oct 08, 2015 5:56 am

Re: Your opinions on "Bad Luck"

Post by coolbreeze » Fri Mar 25, 2016 10:54 pm

truthhurts wrote:badluck yesterday someone stole one of my clothings on the hanging linesas i live in a shared compound with a number of people which made me really feel bad for abt 30 minutes.I wished i had a way i could see who took it and that person will forever face my wrath :evil: lol

but instead of blaming god aand sulking the rest of the day, i decided to do the opposite and thank him like it was the best gift i have yet gotten :P :lol: nd thaank him for whatever lessons there in.

today that cloth was returned to the hanging lines.i doubt i will reuse it but that was weird nd coool
Nice!!

themaster
Posts: 836
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2015 3:43 am

Re: Your opinions on "Bad Luck"

Post by themaster » Sat Mar 26, 2016 6:54 am

bothsidesnow wrote:Okay so instead of "bad luck", what would you say to a person?
honestly.. reality has been a negative place for a long time.. don't worry, were cleaning it up/it's getting better.. staying in misery/in the negative is a choice.. but it's really doesn't do anything for you.. :roll: so just drop it and move on..?
bothsidesnow wrote:I don't think it's so simple as to say that "the Pleiadians" are bullshit.
I don't believe I said that.. if you were talking to me?
bothsidesnow wrote:I mean eating a diet of full red meat is going to be bad for your body
No saying this.. is the belief system and truth of it.. for your experience..

One time I was asked to use a 'divining rod' to test the love/what's good for you in food..? the demonstrator threw a mcdonalds hamburger on the table and a salad and nuts.. and ahh.. for her the divining rod showed that yes.. the mcdonalds hamburger was bad.. "had low energy" :roll: And I got the same when I was testing it.. but then I created/used alchemy.. and blessed the shit out of/hit it with energy the hamburger.. and suddenly that good old rod loved to go up and down/it's energy was higher.. do you see?

We create with beliefs.. but one can circumvent them at times ;) (especially if your not buying into that belief system.. like you are in certain matters you demonstrated)
bothsidesnow wrote:Similarly, watching tv or looking at screens all the time does take away your own power and thinking, regardless of what you believe.
bullshit.. this is a belief system.. want to be sure..? ask bashar

Once again bashar tells us we create the effect.. (remember the old... "everything is fundamentally neutral, your the one that creates meaning"? - bashar) just like with the mcdonalds hamburger.. you can either believe and create that's it's bad for you.. (that was the collective belief offered.. but obviously I decided to create differently) or you can do what I did on purpose.. and do the opposite :)

You seem to totally misunderstand this car stereo story... (based on your statements)

[youtube]42vhhqYYqg0[/youtube]
bothsidesnow wrote:watching tv or looking at screens all the time does take away your own power and thinking, regardless of what you believe.
and why do you care about thinking?

"you're not thinkers, you have no idea what thinking is because you weren't designed to do it" - bashar
bothsidesnow wrote:looking at screens all the time does take away your own power regardless of what you believe.
jeez when you use the power word here.. you are so far away from concepts bashar has taught.. maybe you should study better?

the evil tv takes power from you..?? or does hillary clinton?? or the illuminiti..? are you sure you've listened to bashar on this?? he's been very clear on them.. you give them your power.. or you don't...

If you believe that the tv or the illuminati :lol: can take your power from you..? all the more "power" to yah fella.. it's just funny to me.. probably because that is a non-sensical belief system your sharing here.. :roll: which I guess, I don't share? :D :P

Here some modern B on talking about power.. about claiming someone can take your power from you..

[youtube]lWK-yFq1mfQ[/youtube]
bothsidesnow wrote:I just wonder how legitimate the channel is, and would love to hear Bashar comment on that subject.
There is probable bias in bashar.. that comes from darryl.. I think.. but he has it under control.. not completely.. because look at this whole copyright, mess? :D :P lol

I don't think bashar would comment, honestly.. it'd be great if he would.. but ahh.. there are some energy's and concepts that are not ready for bashar peeps.. he only opens the doors we ask him about and he get's permission to do so.. or the collective he works with "lets him" he has guidelines to talking to us in this reality..
bothsidesnow wrote:I just wonder how legitimate the channel is
Why wonder?

Bashar has always said.. here's this information.. if it helps? "use it" if it doesn't ignore it.. keep what works.. throw away.. what doesn't? Bashar has never asked people to wholly accept everything he says.. and I do try.. but sometimes the pieces like multiple realities is hard.. or everything is a mirror! (because it's not.. even though bashar made that point.. and it's a good one! ;) :P)
I really don't like signatures.. but here goes.. my public talk with b https://vimeo.com/218534595

bothsidesnow
Posts: 71
Joined: Sat Aug 08, 2015 12:33 am

Re: Your opinions on "Bad Luck"

Post by bothsidesnow » Sat Mar 26, 2016 1:22 pm

I wonder if you can speak for yourself, rather than lean on "Bashar" for every single point?

Do you believe watching tv all the time is good for your personal power? Do you think masses of children glued to screens is a good idea?

themaster
Posts: 836
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2015 3:43 am

Re: Your opinions on "Bad Luck"

Post by themaster » Sat Mar 26, 2016 2:22 pm

bothsidesnow wrote:I wonder if you can speak for yourself, rather than lean on "Bashar" for every single point?

Do you believe watching tv all the time is good for your personal power? Do you think masses of children glued to screens is a good idea?
I think I don't really judge the world.. after all negative energy isn't really good for me? it is good for you? :)

Honestly, were a very backwards and primitive people.. but at the same time.. what can you do? Image

You just want to complain on a bashar forum.. about the evil of tv? well good luck with the campaign dude.. :lol:
bothsidesnow wrote:I wonder if you can speak for yourself, rather than lean on "Bashar" for every single point?
It could be said that I agree with bashar on many of his points.. (so it's not leaning so much as AGREEING) that can be the daunting information overload.. of listening to channels.. :)

You have already said you "disagree" and that's great.. but from my way of looking at it.. that's your beliefs, your own problems.. it's not that there wrong.. but if you do some digging you will find beliefs are usually made of negative energy.. it's much more freeing to drop them.. and be in positive energy..

I mean what's your real point??? do you even know??

Let's live in the pretend world called "1984" *cough* tv is bad.. in this pretend world.. all the sudden parents who've been beating, demeaning their kids to control them for decades sorry eons.. thousands of years.. in this pretend world? Now parents are going to be nice? In this pretend world.. now parents will take them outside to the park and care more? And let go of their own problems to raise kids right..? to stop cycles of poverty and teenage pregnancy.. they will educate them with more "forward values" like new age...

I mean your pointing to tv as some kind of problem.. is very simpleton.

The beatles made this very important song in the 60's..

[youtube]dsxtImDVMig[/youtube]

But ahh.. the world still doesn't necessarily get it do they? They spend a lot of their time.. away from love.. of self (cause their trained too) the problem you may really seek in this world is the lack of education and heart.. that is sometimes missing that causes a teenager to get his daddy's gun.. and try a killing spree at your local mall/school

Love is all you need.. you want to see the world a better place.. "love has always been the answer" ;) bashar is a cooky cat cause he talks about 'unconditional love'
I really don't like signatures.. but here goes.. my public talk with b https://vimeo.com/218534595

bothsidesnow
Posts: 71
Joined: Sat Aug 08, 2015 12:33 am

Re: Your opinions on "Bad Luck"

Post by bothsidesnow » Sat Mar 26, 2016 5:38 pm

I don't know how I got all this back from a simple request but whatever.

Before things got sidetracked I was trying to get a phrase to replace "bad luck", but no such luck.

Then I was trying to get some opinions on some "pleiadian" opinions, but nothing on that front either.
Not yet anyway.

p.s. No I certainly did not mean that tv was bad or evil, but that mass sums of people watching tv robbed them of their power, generally speaking of course. I mean you can't listen and think at the same time, and when you are consuming you aren't creating. The idea is that the world needs creators, not more consumers.

themaster
Posts: 836
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2015 3:43 am

Re: Your opinions on "Bad Luck"

Post by themaster » Sat Mar 26, 2016 6:41 pm

bothsidesnow wrote:Before things got sidetracked I was trying to get a phrase to replace "bad luck", but no such luck.
it's tricky yes..

remember bad luck is a judgment.. :P

you are taking a neutral prop (per bashar!) and you are assigning meaning.. and your assignment is negative.
bothsidesnow wrote:but that mass sums of people watching tv robbed them of their power
which is not a true statement from my perspective..

seems to be true for yours?

I can certainly see how you can twist it a certain way.. then sure it's true..

But ahh people choose to be robbed of their power.. in that way ;)
bothsidesnow wrote:The idea is that the world needs creators
the sleeping giants will wake.. no biggie.. source has a plan.. shall we watch the show? :D :P lol
___

You know we've worked really damn hard!!! HARD

To get to this point.. where we have stable food.. for some "income" or sustinance.. we've worked really damn hard! To allow the ability for us to stay in our homes and raise our consciousness in our own time! It's still true.. rampant stupidity.. is everywhere.. :shock:

We needed to build the systems of money, of science.. of whatever! so we could allow our consciousness be raised in a stable environment/platform..

The slaves coming to america was no accident! It was orchestrated.. same with JFK's death for our reality.. he needed to die to create this version...
bothsidesnow wrote:I don't know how I got all this back from a simple request but whatever.
3rd law. what you put out, is what you get back... lol
Last edited by themaster on Sun Mar 27, 2016 10:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
I really don't like signatures.. but here goes.. my public talk with b https://vimeo.com/218534595

Post Reply