Your opinions on "Bad Luck"

A place to speak about life and anything relevant to it. =)

Moderators: Rokazulu, xplosiw, Alice

themaster

Re: Your opinions on "Bad Luck"

Post by themaster » Sat Mar 26, 2016 7:02 pm

If you go way back up to the top...
bothsidesnow wrote:What is behind the Unspeakable? I met a woman the other day whose father had raped her and her siblings at gunpoint. Then her sister got pregnant by her father. What do you say to this person?
why do you seek to judge the experience?? I mean source doesn't..

Your kinda of saying.. "why does god allow bad things to happen to good people?"

One of the reasons you can't see a answer to this question is..

SOURCE DOESN'T SEE BAD PEOPLE..

1st. Answer.. call that "unconditional love" if you like??
bothsidesnow wrote:What about people in solitary confinement, or all those people who have been tortured. Why would a spirit want this kind of experience?
you can't really understand spirit.. when your JUDGING it

Do you not see your own bias in this statement????

Bashar was once asked.. why did we create this place?

What was bashar's answer "just cause we can!" :P

I like that one.. it's a favorite of mine.. it's why I can quote it off memory :P
bothsidesnow wrote:There are other examples where people seem to have really, really "bad luck". I'd like to break down "bad luck" and better understand why this is a common misconception.
Well imagine your a gamer? you ever played games?

You know role playing..? fallout?

Gamers.. like to play every single character.. to be a gamer..

put yourself into THE EYES of your soul.. that's the person/aspect that created you.. that said we must mix together some sugar and flour in these ratio's and we should put forth this individual called "you" to explore allthatis/ourselves.. and see what he finds???

But see the soul does more then that.. the soul needs the experience of being "the rich one.. the one who has all the wealth in the world at their fingertips" it's needs that experience!! (for a complete picture) to explore it's mission of exploration.. it needs a hitler!!! It need a president incarnation!!!

So why is it so co-fusing for you.. it's also needs a daddy diddling his girls?? it needs everything!!! To explore who we are.. but were well AWARE that in physical we created pain.. and so were working our ASS OFF.. to get rid of it.. we are.

There's a tricky thing about 'free will' they say.. once it's given.. it can't be taken back!!! So free will will allow every creator to explore pain to the depths of it's limits.. free will will allow you to DENY that you are god!! Even though you are god.. and that's created in positive energy.. you can go to the DEPTHS of hell in your denial.. and your experience will be supported!
bothsidesnow wrote:I'd like to break down "bad luck" and better understand why this is a common misconception.
yes, it's really hard for you to understand "bad luck" when your judging it with a negative tinge.. how about neutral? It's all netural.. remember bashar saying that?? props... that have no meaning.. until you assign it one..

I don't think you can understand until you remove the tinge.. the label "this is bad" this is "Bad luck!!" and so mean or so wrong!!
"why does god allow bad things to happen to good people?"
You will never be able to like the answer to this question.. until you get to see with god's eyes/source.. until you can remove that tinge/bias your already operating from... basically there's no sufficient answer for your question..

So there yah go..? I've had a look at your primary questions again..
I really don't like signatures.. but here goes.. my public talk with b https://vimeo.com/218534595

bothsidesnow

Feedback

Post by bothsidesnow » Mon Mar 28, 2016 1:30 am

I feel like I have asked for hash-browns, and I have gotten scrambled eggs, pancakes and a really nice milkshake.

I don't take this stuff very seriously. Mostly I want to hear people's opinions about various issues. What do you think about V.R., smartphones, and 4k? What do you think is going on with politics and economics? Simple stuff.

p.s. The challenge is not how I interpret event, but how to help those who very deeply hold a negative view of an event, and I'm sure you have witnessed, heard about or experienced a few things where you could understand how a negative view has developed.

themaster

Re: Feedback

Post by themaster » Mon Mar 28, 2016 4:36 am

bothsidesnow wrote:What do you think is going on with politics and economics?
same old, same old.. new shades of weird.. vote trump! :D :P lol
bothsidesnow wrote:I don't take this stuff very seriously.
if you don't take these things sssseriousllyy?

why did you ask such a serious question? :P

bothsidesnow wrote:p.s. The challenge is not how I interpret event, but how to help those who very deeply hold a negative view of an event, and I'm sure you have witnessed, heard about or experienced a few things where you could understand how a negative view has developed.
sure..
bothsidesnow wrote:but how to help those who very deeply hold a negative view of an event
it's not your job.. we have a plan for it.. spend more time helping yourself.. then worrying about helping.. unconscious, primitive people.. good people! definitely.. but still primitive.. and again not your job! You really want to help the world..?? work on you.. be the example.. that actually helps :)
bothsidesnow wrote:I feel like I have asked for hash-browns, and I have gotten scrambled eggs, pancakes and a really nice milkshake.
honestly, I'm not sure what you've asked for.. I mean if you don't know..? who does? :D :P lol

I get that you don't like the answer or answers.. but that's about all I get...... :)
I really don't like signatures.. but here goes.. my public talk with b https://vimeo.com/218534595

truthhurts

Re: Feedback

Post by truthhurts » Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:43 pm

bothsidesnow wrote:I feel like I have asked for hash-browns, and I have gotten scrambled eggs, pancakes and a really nice milkshake.
kids in africa would eat that.no complaints :mrgreen:

bothsidesnow

Post by bothsidesnow » Wed Mar 30, 2016 1:51 am

I was looking for something to say besides "bad luck". I don't believe in bad luck, but I can't help but say it too often. So I'm trying to think of something else to say that would also be appropriate. I consider this to be "hash browns", though I do admit that "bad" and "luck" do stir up deeper issues.

I don't think current events are "same old same old". I don't share this opinion and I don't think Donald Trump is weird. He's actually very popular. Come to think of it, he is probably a pretty average American business man imo.

Actually, it is my job to help people who have had something terrible (at least in a common sense) happen to them. I consider being compassionate a skill, and balancing compassion and personal responsibility to be an art.

p.s. I don't dislike your responses per se. It simply isn't what I'm looking for. If you see my question as serious, that is your creation, not mine.

themaster

Post by themaster » Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:41 pm

Well, then I suggest you direct your question to better "masters" :D :P lol

Such as bashar.. but really my teachers.. that's the best I got? (I'm not sure bashar could help you per say.. he would ask you to look at that definition/bias I say I detected in you.. :P it's about that word label your seeking 'bad luck' too)
bothsidesnow wrote:p.s. I don't dislike your responses per se. It simply isn't what I'm looking for.
I completely understand.. it is not a message formatted exactly for you.. that you will use.. yes, I know this.
bothsidesnow wrote:If you see my question as serious, that is your creation, not mine.
It seems pretty serious based on the energy and definitions used in your question..

Could be a mis-reading or bias.. who knows? You every study adamus material.. maybe watch a few see if you find something you like?? (adamus is pretty awesome.. for example I love his tale of yeshua in 2013 christmas.. yeshua told me it wasn't true.. or was missing the full integrity of the energy of the story at that time) but at times.. he can really speak to what I know.. that's what I know ;)
bothsidesnow wrote:I was looking for something to say besides "bad luck". I don't believe in bad luck, but I can't help but say it too often. So I'm trying to think of something else to say that would also be appropriate. I consider this to be "hash browns", though I do admit that "bad" and "luck" do stir up deeper issues.
If bashar was to talk about this.. he might speak to "themes" or the soul blueprint or something.. :P (basically past bashar/stuff he/they said)
bothsidesnow wrote:Actually, it is my job to help people who have had something terrible (at least in a common sense) happen to them. I consider being compassionate a skill, and balancing compassion and personal responsibility to be an art.
All i can tell you is.. I see that one could be confused/mis-aligned and mixed up in the healing trade about what's your responsibility for helping them.. not that I'm saying it's the case.. I just can easily "see" it.

My teachers strictly believe in "healer, heal thyself" without that inner healing done.. it's VERY EASY for people who have not corrected the corruption of their self.. to teach more corruption etc.

bothsidesnow

No Threats, No Damage

Post by bothsidesnow » Thu Mar 31, 2016 2:01 am

I think I finally thought of a replacement for "bad luck". I think I will say "trust his or her strength". Trust the strength of their soul. Nothing threatens the unique integrity of your Being. Not even bad luck.

I don't believe in masters. Master of what? I listen to the stirring of my soul, and follow my God (or higher self), not anyone else's.

I wonder what will happen when the voice of Bashar becomes part of a chorus of "alien" or "spirit" voices? Perhaps then we will see just how relative "reality" is.

I understand your point about heal thyself first. It is true that I cannot really help anyone. However, what I can do is provide new opportunities for others to help themselves. The idea is to be a wayshower, and to lead by example. Therefore, I am in the process of uncovering my own opportunities or abilities so as to enter a world I more prefer. Dialogue with others is part of that process such that others reflect these hidden opportunities and abilities back to me.

The "crimson circle" does not really appeal to me. Again, I don't believe in masters, and I believe in increasing personal power, not "releasing the illusion of power, whatever that means" Maybe it's just not well put together. If you would like to share something specific and free of charge, please feel free. Or if you would just share what was meaningful to you, I would enjoy that as well.

Thank you for your time and attention.

themaster

Re: No Threats, No Damage

Post by themaster » Thu Mar 31, 2016 3:24 am

bothsidesnow wrote:Thank you for your time and attention.
:)

TBP

Re: "Bad Luck"

Post by TBP » Fri Apr 01, 2016 6:07 pm

bothsidesnow wrote:Thank you all for your comments.

I am a firm believer in the law of attraction and the greater purpose behind all things. The reasons bad things happen, for no apparent reason, seems to be a deeply personal question that spans multiple lifetimes. So, I would like to replace the term "bad luck". I don't believe in chance and therefore I don't believe in luck. I'm having trouble finding a term to replace it with, so any help would be appreciated.
Luck --> randomness --> coincidence --> synchronicity ?
I confess, however, that sometimes my faith in the greater purpose behind things is shaken. This has got to be the most hateful planet these "ETs" ever discover. Everything is rotten to the core. Every system I can think of, from education to law to food to medicine is corrupt. So to be honest I feel like some kind of freedom fighter or social justice advocate, more than anything. In one sense, I am exploring aspects of myself, but I also feel some mission to help transform and heal the planet.
Corrupt or even, quite possibly, designed that way. That's why it's a "master class"!
Sometimes I just don't understand what I'm playing for exactly. What makes all this death, disease and oppression worth it? and when can we start moving in the right direction again, as a collective? How much worse will things get? I mean will California go dry? Will the banks fail? How many will have autism, and dementia and cancer? When will the healthcare system fail?
The banks failing is a good thing (and only a matter of time), same with Obamacare. But remember what Bashar says about the splitting prism, the train tracks that acceleratingly increasingly diverge from each other. Part of the collective will move towards negatively-oriented transhumanist timelines, Greys style!
I love channeled material. I can say it has given me a great deal of validation and clarity for the most part. However, I wanted to direct some attention to this material from Barbara Marciniak

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Smbi_MZ3n-Q

I want to dismiss it because it feels so negative sometimes, and conspiratorial. Yet I can't deny, from my own experience, that things are really, really bad and really, really crazy. I also like that it's so blunt, and cutting and controversial. Like how television destroys the power of our thought, and that smartphones are like the downfall of the species. I can't deny some solid points made, and it makes me want to rethink some of my beliefs.

Any thoughts would be appreciated!
Yeah, it's very over the top, but I think it's accurate, and I haven't found any contradictions with what Bashar says.

bothsidesnow

Post by bothsidesnow » Thu Apr 07, 2016 2:28 am

TBP, thank you for posting that. I thought it was an amazing post!

Maybe you can help me with a few other things. Your response to the Pleiadian material was of particular interest to me. That stuff blows my hair back. Damn. I would say that it doesn't contradict other material but what they say about the "World Management Team". I tend to think Bashar would be all over this for being conspiratorial. Yet I always tell people that it is like baking a cake.... Those books play tricks on me! Spooky good stuff from Barbara Marciniak.

Thank you for the response. It was exciting to me.

TBP

Post by TBP » Thu Apr 07, 2016 4:02 pm

Just always remember that the effect you will get from any particular idea or circumstance or situation is entirely based on how you are defining it. Spooky can be spooky-fun rather than spooky-bad.

It has been called the Deep State, or the military-industrial complex, or the dark budget, and even the breakaway civilization. There's this whole underworld of people operating covertly with projects as massive as false flag operations (e.g. 9/11) and secret space program(s), happening in parallel to the "official" NASA program. They've developed super-advanced technologies, including antigravity and probably electrogravitics, and possibly quantum computers decades ahead of the publicly released ones. They seem to have not only created structures on the moon, but even developed underground human colonies on Mars (and some talk about supersoldier programs being run there), often referred to as the breakaway civilization (I think Bashar has referred to this as Para-humans).

For an intro to this idea and why "disclosure" is "impossible" yet "inevitable", I highly recommend this one:

Richard Dolan at the Secret Space Program Conference, 2014 San Mateo
[youtube]buNCOlB-HeM[/youtube]

(Bashar credits Dolan's research as being highly accurate, BTW.)

AlwaysBeNice
-

Post by AlwaysBeNice » Thu Apr 07, 2016 4:12 pm

Yes, Dolan is amazing, though B also says that the secret space program is not nearly as advanced as many people think.

He did say that there were life forms in caves on mars though.
Best evidence for UFOs: http://www.bestUFOevidence.com
Evidence for the soul http://www.evidenceforthesoul.com
The experiences that verified Bashar for me: bashar-forum.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7

TBP

Post by TBP » Fri Apr 08, 2016 4:57 pm

Yeah, I think there are some disinfo artists out there exaggerating the extent of the secret space program, Mars colonization, and breakaway civilization activities. Two of the most obvious ones are Alfred Webre and David Wilcock.

illinity

Post by illinity » Sun Apr 10, 2016 6:27 pm

This has got to be the most hateful planet these "ETs" ever discover.
That would need some clarification. I remember him saying that they never saw so much darkness, but at another time, that earth was like 'a walk in the park' compared to other places.
Part of the collective will move towards negatively-oriented transhumanist timelines, Greys style!
Transhumanism isn't inherently negatively-oriented. This movement will certainly gain power as we ascend together with our grey-human hybrid friends.

themaster

Post by themaster » Mon Apr 11, 2016 5:19 am

This has got to be the most hateful planet these "ETs" ever discover.
ahh ironically this is a christed planet 1 of 12.. and this is the only planet to fall into darkness/negativity/the wobble.. the work were doing here of transforming the dark into light.. (it's all made love yah know or light ;)) the work were doing will raise this planet back to being fully christed.. and it's hoped that transformation will allow many dark/unconscious beings.. to now see the light.. and transform it in themselves..

(for more information on this.. talk to bashar.. see 1,000's of mostly written channels available out there under the names archangels etc.) this is about all I know.. and it probably barely scratches the surface

(christ isn't about a man or a religion.. this is a distortion super primitive humans made)
bothsidesnow wrote:This has got to be the most hateful planet these "ETs" ever discover.
and remember it's the ET's that shaped and molded this planet.. they designed the 1st human.. or re-designed it from the natural species that eventually evolved called 'bigfoot'

I'm not 100% sure because honestly "the wobble" the thing that created negativity.. was SEEDED everywhere the second creator allowed it. And the story goes.. that all the negative shit came out about from Orion.. and of course spread here..
illinity wrote:that earth was like 'a walk in the park' compared to other places.
this is very correct.. we don't know the full depths of darkness.. it can get SO MUCH DARKER because we are lighting up.. check it out!! gay marriage is almost accepted!! Maybe a couple another years..? :roll: :lol:

bothsidesnow

Good enough

Post by bothsidesnow » Thu Apr 14, 2016 3:08 am

I think in so many ways I'm just looking for a validation of an accomplishment living here. I have been discriminated against, and actively oppressed by groups on this planet, groups that were powerful enough to "make decisions for me". The joke is on them because they are actually helping me, but wherever. I'm learning to laugh about this whole thing.

Anyway, there has been terrible injustice to many, many people. The majority really. So finding the justice in it all is and remains a major challenge. I want that to be honored somehow.

For me, it is important to remember that all channelers draw, first and foremost, from their Higher Self. We argue about the labels of the extradimensional coloring, but this is just for fun. I do it for fun anyway.

Best wishes to you all. We are all "good enough"!

TBP

Post by TBP » Thu Apr 14, 2016 3:20 pm

^ We are all perfect!

illinity wrote:
Part of the collective will move towards negatively-oriented transhumanist timelines, Greys style!
Transhumanism isn't inherently negatively-oriented. This movement will certainly gain power as we ascend together with our grey-human hybrid friends.
Not the idea itself, but the movement as it exists today is, I'd say. The Greys are/were part-human part-machine. The idea of technological intrusion into our biology is far too tempting to the controller groups to ignore, I think. Check out this grand idea (of the covert imposition of transhumanism) in this fascinating documentary by Max Igan:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0PykgS42wo
[youtube]Q0PykgS42wo[/youtube]

themaster wrote:(christ isn't about a man or a religion.. this is a distortion super primitive humans made)
Or is it a distortion made by a demented ET calling itself "God"?

themaster

Post by themaster » Thu Apr 14, 2016 6:41 pm

TBP wrote:
themaster wrote:(christ isn't about a man or a religion.. this is a distortion super primitive humans made)
Or is it a distortion made by a demented ET calling itself "God"?
Let's see I'm gonna be ass.. and call your teachers that you worked with for 5 years.. based on 1 channel.. fucking liars..

Do you hear yourself? Have I created a good enough mirror of you?? let me know.. if I can do any better? :roll: :P lol

TBP

Post by TBP » Fri Apr 15, 2016 1:07 pm

I have no idea what you're trying to say...

themaster

Post by themaster » Fri Apr 15, 2016 2:21 pm

okay.. "shards of the shattered mirror" "what you put out, is what you get back"