General chat thread

A place to speak about life and anything relevant to it. =)

Moderators: Alice, xplosiw

spacetribe

Re: General chat thread

Postby spacetribe » Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:45 pm

Suzanne Ward transmitted very nice stuff in relation to the elections. She gave high probability numbers for a last minute Bernie/Hillary switch via various possible scenarios which didn't pan out (see below). And a wonderful description of the Mass Consciousness upheaval in the week leading to the elections that delivered the victory to Trump. Her latest (Feb 6th) release reads:

"Feel heartened by knowing that movements to right wrongs and uplift the weak and downtrodden are growing in numbers and success around the globe. Fits and starts and occasional detours along the path of progress will be evident a while longer, but pockets of opposition will become fewer as vibrations cannot long support anything with dark intent. It won’t happen overnight, but ultimately only people acting in consonance with the light and light-based activities will prevail.

Bernie Sanders and the philosophies he espouses are within those parameters, so let us digress a bit and reply to readers’ questions about him. He supported Hillary Clinton because he felt she was the better of the two nominees, and he spoke in her favor only after the Democratic National Committee agreed to include as party planks the issues of importance to his supporters. Yes, he did discover that vote count in numerous primaries was rigged and in moments regrets not challenging that on behalf of the majority who voted for him; he has no idea that if the cheating had been exposed, vibrations would have carried him to the presidency in a landslide victory. He doesn’t know if he will run for president in 2020; however, he intends to remain in the public eye as a strong advocate and congressional voice for the reforms that gained him so many adherents."

Alice

Postby Alice » Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:56 pm

spacetribe wrote:Suzanne Ward transmitted very nice stuff in relation to the elections. She gave high probability numbers for a last minute Bernie/Hillary switch via various possible scenarios which didn't pan out (see below). And a wonderful description of the Mass Consciousness upheaval in the week leading to the elections that delivered the victory to Trump. Her latest (Feb 6th) release reads:

"Feel heartened by knowing that movements to right wrongs and uplift the weak and downtrodden are growing in numbers and success around the globe. Fits and starts and occasional detours along the path of progress will be evident a while longer, but pockets of opposition will become fewer as vibrations cannot long support anything with dark intent. It won’t happen overnight, but ultimately only people acting in consonance with the light and light-based activities will prevail.

Bernie Sanders and the philosophies he espouses are within those parameters, so let us digress a bit and reply to readers’ questions about him. He supported Hillary Clinton because he felt she was the better of the two nominees, and he spoke in her favor only after the Democratic National Committee agreed to include as party planks the issues of importance to his supporters. Yes, he did discover that vote count in numerous primaries was rigged and in moments regrets not challenging that on behalf of the majority who voted for him; he has no idea that if the cheating had been exposed, vibrations would have carried him to the presidency in a landslide victory. He doesn’t know if he will run for president in 2020; however, he intends to remain in the public eye as a strong advocate and congressional voice for the reforms that gained him so many adherents."

Bernie would be 78 in 2020. Personally I think he would do better to remain in the public eye as advocate for those reforms.

Obama is going to do the same. Unlike former Presidents, he is staying in Washington DC, and has expressed to Trump that he would like to
confer with him on policy etc. I think Obama is smart and tactful enough that he'd be able to communicate with Trump and handle his ego.
Remember bipartisanship was Obamas goal and ideal but he wasn't able to fulfill that in office. Maybe he'll still be able to, in a consulting role.

Just speculating!

Alice

Postby Alice » Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:30 am

https://jonrappoport.wordpress.com/2017 ... -shooting/ False flag in Vegas shooting?

False flag in Vegas?

by Jon Rappoport

October 3, 2017

False flags always target the psychological state of mind of the public. Mind control is the goal.

To boil it down, a false flag is an operation staged to blame someone for a crime, someone who didn’t commit the crime.

Why? Because by blaming that person or group, and by convincing many others to blame that person or group, you achieve an important objective.

Simplistic over-exaggerated version: “Last night, a homeless man was found shot dead in an alley. The gun was found next to his body. The Mayor’s fingerprints were on the [planted] gun. The Mayor was arrested at his office. The election nears. The Mayor’s opponent now appears to have a clear path to victory…”

Less simplistic version: “…the worst mass shooting in US history. Stephen Paddock, 64, has been named as the Las Vegas shooter. He is dead. He killed 58 people at a concert and wounded 515 others. In the Congress, calls are rising for new gun control laws…”

But, as it turns out, the evidence suggests there were multiple shooters in the Mandalay Hotel. Paddock may or may not have been one of them. The overall operation was designed to invoke widespread horror and fear, and usher in new restrictions on gun ownership…

The other possible shooters in the hotel would have been professionals, tasked with killing as many people as possible at the country music concert.

Gun control would not be the only agenda in this false flag.

Heavily militarized police all over this country would be another agenda.

Putting a significant dent in the economy would be another—if attendance at public events and in crowded public places diminishes.

Such a reduction in attendance could even affect political forums and other gatherings where free speech and the right to assemble are vital. (We’ve already seen significant disruptions of these events.)

Invoking fear and passivity in the population is another basic agenda. This leads to the attitude: “Let the authorities handle everything.”

We could see new, more outrageous violations of Constitutional search and seizure principles, all in the name of “the need for security.”

As in the aftermath of Sandy Hook (archive here), there may be new calls for psychiatric screening of the population, including young children, in order to “spot criminals before they commit crimes.” This is sheer madness, because no so-called mental disorder is based on any defining lab test, and many of the prescribed drugs (SSRI antidepressants) push people over the edge into committing violence. —More violence, more calls for psychiatric screening, more drugs, more violence: an escalating scenario and repeating cycle, leading to tighter Control from above.

When was the last time you saw a major false flag exposed by the mainstream press, and then admitted to by the actual perpetrators, who then explained their true objectives?

Never.

False flags are, over the long term, essential to maintaining and expanding the status quo: power is collected and increased at the top, and then exerted downward.

Note: All prior analyses I’ve made about the duration of the shooting, and numbers of people killed and injured, are subject to change. Why? Because as yet, we have no accurate reports on how many of the 515 people injured were actually shot versus trampled or hurt in some other fashion. Also, police reports that are emerging differ on the duration of the shooting. The NY Times is talking about roughly 7 minutes. Newsweek suggests the duration is longer.

Nevertheless, the background of the purported shooter, Stephen Paddock, gives no indication of any competence with auto weapons, gives no indication he could have dealt with the problems and challenges of using such a weapon—and on top of that, his state of mind at the time, as an non-professional, would have been unstable, to say the least.

Any reasonable law-enforcement group investigating this mass shooting would certainly keep its options open, regarding other perpetrators. But that is not what is happening here. The books are closed on this case. There is no going back.

The desired result has been achieved. One shooter, mass killings. End of story. Objective achieved.

That rush to judgment and “closure” is also a prime feature of the false flag. It has to be.

PeechyGurl

Postby PeechyGurl » Wed Oct 04, 2017 4:02 pm

Thanks for posting this Alice! Some good insights --- but with a different and deeper purpose to some of us that are working at awakening ... falling asleep again ... reawakening ... asleep ... awake ... asleep .... AWAKE! :lol:

PLEASE NOTE: My comments and questions below are intended to invite anyone reading this to go within and to reflect upon the big picture.

Alice wrote:https://jonrappoport.wordpress.com/2017/10/03/false-flag-in-vegas-shooting/ False flag in Vegas shooting?

False flag in Vegas?

by Jon Rappoport

October 3, 2017

False flags always target the psychological state of mind of the public. Mind control is the goal.

Bashar: "Response --- Ability : the ABILITY to CHOOSE how you [use your free] WILL [to] RESPOND"

If you're triggered and your mind starts racing in fear and panic, ask Bashar's question:
"What would I have to believe is true in order to respond (feel) this way?"

Simplified, "Awakened" means that you believe and work at applying the concept that:
"Circumstances don't matter. Only state of being matters." ---- Or: "What you put out is what you get back."

Once you've worked at applying those concepts in your personal life, you'll be happy for these public "tests" that we, as a COLLECTIVE / MASS CONSCIOUSNESS, agree to experience --- yes, that includes the victims!

I believe what MANY spiritual, metaphysical, ET, new age teachers say in one way or another:
Every physical death is a suicide --- They agreed to their death in whichever way it happens - from a HIGHER CONSCIOUSNESS PERSPECTIVE. IOW: as their WHOLE Self (Higher Self and Ego Self combined) they choose and/or agree to both their physical birth and their physical death.

Invoking fear and passivity in the population is another basic agenda. This leads to the attitude: “Let the authorities handle everything.”

Will you CHOOSE to go into fear mode? Powerlessness? Will your 3D physical, ego-mind buy into and be controlled by the idea that outer circumstances control our lives?

Or will you acquiesce to the leadership, protection and guidance of the Higher Mind by aligning your state of being with being safe? ... with the concept that ONLY STATE OF BEING MATTERS / MATERIALIZES?

Good luck! Great effort everyone! No matter how you're dealing with it! We're all in this together and no, it ain't easy! :P

NOTE: I know I'm risking the possibility of sounding preachy or perfect! Rather, I'm just offering a calmer, bigger picture and more empowered point of view.

Smiles to YOU ALL!

Alice

Postby Alice » Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:14 pm

I don't think you are "preaching" per se Preachy, I mean Peechy :D

I am sure we are all aware of the points you made, I know I am. When I post a link or article, it doesn't mean I am promoting
its pov. As you say, there are some good insights there, as far as it goes. I myself am not "triggered" by this stuff, and am not in fear/panic,
but I find it interesting to explore various perspectives, and that is why I posted Rappaport's article. Many are not up for a more elevated
take on all of this, they just are not tuned to that channel, and Rappaport is serving a good purpose in his own way at this time. He is talking about the agenda involved and I think he is correct there. I don't get the sense that he is triggered himself, he is just clear-sighted--even though he is not portraying the whole picture.
Just one more piece of the puzzle, one more dot-connector.

Alice

Postby Alice » Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:52 pm

Cui Bono?

(Who benefits?)

Alice

Postby Alice » Sat Oct 07, 2017 7:24 am

Pamela Aaralyn on the Vegas shooting. She is getting that he was targeted, threatened and forced.

matcha

blank

Postby matcha » Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:04 am

blank
Last edited by matcha on Sun Oct 15, 2017 5:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

Alice

Postby Alice » Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:15 pm

I am not condemning the govt. per se. We can know or intuit what is going on while also keeping the bigger picture in mind.

As B says, all events are neutral, no built-in meaning. Only the meaning that we attribute.

In one way or another, everyone involved in the Vegas event was creating it, including the collective of course.

openmindedskeptic

Postby openmindedskeptic » Mon Oct 09, 2017 2:38 pm

Excellent reminders, Matcha and Alice... many thanks... I look forward to viewing or re-viewing those great Abe videos.

OMS

Alice

Postby Alice » Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:27 am

There is also a pdf.
http://www.magentapixie.com/uploads/1/0 ... _vegas.pdf

Excerpts:

Q: What happened in Las Vegas? Was it a False Flag? Why is this
still allowed to happen given that we are in the process of an
Ascension cycle and moving into a higher dimensional state?
What can we do to make people wake up and realise what is
going on, on this planet? Are the Angels and Extra Terrestrials
helping us? Why did they allow this to happen? Why can't this
be stopped once and for all?
How can we heal from this, integrate it and move forward with
joy, hope and faith when things like this keep on happening.
What can we do?

A: The event you speak of is multi-layered. The
subjective interpretations are paramount. Trust that
which comes to you, either in the form of de-coding
signs, research, intuitions, messages and
downloads.
One will feel as though they wish to tell the world
what they know, what they see, yet it is only the
receptive, the thinkers amongst you that shall
receive the information you present.
We will say that the de-coding and interpretations of
this particular event has occurred in a much more
rapid sense than previous events such as this.
You use the term false-flag within your question and
this in itself is most misunderstood. This simply
interprets as presenting that which is false or
presenting as one presentation when in truth it was
another.
I show you I am blue, I present as blue, I give
records and proof that I am blue when in truth,
hidden behind the scenes the blue is really green.
This is the meaning of the False Flag term and there
are many of these within your reality from the small
'white lie' if you will to the large mass deception
such as the event you speak of. Indeed, that which
you question us about fits this term. You were
shown that which is not as it was, on multiple
layers.

We break down your questions for they, in and of
themselves, are complex and convoluted.
You ask us what happened.
Within the service-to-self pyramidal structure
there are many layers. Those within the higher
echelons of the structure have a 'different agenda' if
you will from those within the middle and lower
tiers. The middle and lower tiers serve the higher
echelon's agenda yet the paradigms, belief systems
and behaviours within the lower tiers are different.
for just as is the case within the service-to-others
structure. there are the aware, the partly aware and
the unaware. It is the same patterning within the
service-to-self structure. Many within the lower tiers
carry out 'duties' if you will believing a certain
reason for their action yet in truth they are not
aware of the actual reason they carry out their
orders or duties.
We start therefore at the reasons for what happened
from the perspective of the lower tier of the service-
to-self structure. This level holds the agenda for
control of the population. This is the stream of
thinking that fits your expression 'dog eat dog;' this
is about perceived power. Orders are carried out
without question with self preservation as the major
motivation. Moving up the ladder, bettering oneself,
having status and financial wealth are the rewards.
Being on the 'winning side' if you will, the side that
shall 'control the planet' and from their perspective
does 'control the planet.' They cannot conceive of
any other outcome. The answer to your question
from this perspective was about the control of the
population. The creating of the problem, waiting for
the reaction and providing the solution. This was the
agenda from the lower echelons of the service-to-self
structure.
Yet the truth is it is becoming harder and harder for
them to achieve their aims, for the planetary
frequencies no longer sustain what they do. The
planetary energies no longer sustain the secrecy
they once held. Their hermetic seals are becoming
more and more transparent and they are moving
closer and closer towards being 'caught in the act' if
you will.

It is the polarisation of the positive frequencies that
are being sustained by the planetary energies. Who
creates these planetary energies? It is a merge
between the cosmos and you, you the aware ones,
the starseeds. You are directly intertwined with the
planetary energies. The more awareness, unity and
love you hold, the harder it is for the service-to-self
groups to succeed in their plans. It may look upon
the surface that they succeeded within the event you
ask us about, but all did not go to plan.
Never before has one of the service-to-self mass
events been so clearly seen and decoded so quickly
acting as a catalyst for so many more individuals to
wake to the truth.
Even those locked hard and fast into the third
dimension and the false narrative are seeing the
inconsistencies within this event and are asking
questions they have never asked before.
This event is more than a catalyst for awareness. It
is a seed point into the downfall of the service-to-self
structure. Even they do not yet realise the turn of
events that is yet to come that is not in their favour
and is against their agenda. All they do backfires.

tilliebls423

Postby tilliebls423 » Sun Oct 29, 2017 4:16 am

I have seen aliens in movies. They are very interesting.

Return to “Anything else!”