General chat thread

A place to speak about life and anything relevant to it. =)

Moderators: Alice, xplosiw

User avatar
AlwaysBeNice
-
Posts: 1281
Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:22 am

General chat thread

Postby AlwaysBeNice » Mon Mar 14, 2016 1:53 pm

A thread to discuss anything you feel like, (mostly) non-related to Bashar.

If you want to talk general about Bashar, see the "Bashar little known facts thread.." viewtopic.php?f=2&t=221
Best evidence for UFOs: http://www.bestUFOevidence.com
Evidence for the soul http://www.evidenceforthesoul.com
The experiences that verified Bashar for me: bashar-forum.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7

User avatar
AlwaysBeNice
-
Posts: 1281
Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:22 am

Re: General chat thread

Postby AlwaysBeNice » Mon Mar 14, 2016 2:09 pm

There are loads of people that seem to be experiencing full body orgasms or energy orgasms through some form of healing, very interesting
[youtube]AIR1lBHS2Pg[/youtube]
[youtube]feiyj6rHJ_I[/youtube]
Best evidence for UFOs: http://www.bestUFOevidence.com
Evidence for the soul http://www.evidenceforthesoul.com
The experiences that verified Bashar for me: bashar-forum.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7

User avatar
mac
Posts: 790
Joined: Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:46 pm

Re: General chat thread

Postby mac » Mon Mar 14, 2016 5:34 pm

The etheric body and its energies are the source of all healing and in this case, pleasure. To wit..."The etheric body is recognized by practitioners of the occult sciences and eastern medicine as an energetic substrate of the physical body (Ramsden URL; Gerber, 2001). It is a complex object that holds a person's consciousness and influences the growth and the health of the physical body. It interacts with the physical body via electromagnetic energy exchange, but it also has a non-physical energy component that is part of a larger energetic environment. Under certain conditions, the etheric body is able to interact with this domain that is normally beyond the awareness of human physical senses.

Awareness of the energetic environment can be developed as a skill like any other. The practice of meditation is one way to do this. It involves the stilling of the mind so that it is more open to impressions from energetic influences. Descriptions of proper meditation technique always include a focus on controlled breathing. Why this is so is not clear. Sometimes controlled breathing is explained as merely a technique for stilling the mind. Others suggest that certain breathing patterns may directly enhance the properties of the etheric body."

User avatar
AlwaysBeNice
-
Posts: 1281
Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:22 am

Re: General chat thread

Postby AlwaysBeNice » Mon Mar 14, 2016 5:56 pm

In conversations with God p3 breathing very very deeply was also suggested as a tool, to breathe in the nothingness and goodness of God
Best evidence for UFOs: http://www.bestUFOevidence.com
Evidence for the soul http://www.evidenceforthesoul.com
The experiences that verified Bashar for me: bashar-forum.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7

themaster
Posts: 626
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2015 3:43 am

Re: General chat thread

Postby themaster » Mon Mar 14, 2016 7:23 pm

AlwaysBeNice wrote:There are loads of people that seem to be experiencing full body orgasms or energy orgasms through some form of healing, very interesting
[youtube]AIR1lBHS2Pg[/youtube]
[youtube]feiyj6rHJ_I[/youtube]

neat..

yah there is a guy who has a tantric teaching video.. (as-in buy classes from me!) he demonstrates the same thing.. maybe it's becoming more believable now? the video I saw had 5 million views.. and of course like these.. the person never touches her :P

User avatar
mac
Posts: 790
Joined: Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:46 pm

Re: General chat thread

Postby mac » Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:29 pm

Psychic (Incision-less) Surgery - the blood is coming from the etheric body of the patient.

[youtube]wZ40XiEEnt4[/youtube]
Last edited by mac on Mon May 09, 2016 6:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

truthhurts
Posts: 178
Joined: Sun Nov 15, 2015 9:20 pm

Re: General chat thread

Postby truthhurts » Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:30 pm

AlwaysBeNice wrote:There are loads of people that seem to be experiencing full body orgasms or energy orgasms through some form of healing, very interesting


mac wrote:Psychic (Incision-less) Surgery - the blood is coming from the healers hands.



I call bullshit. I have my body healed by just doing intense farmwork,doing exercises like running and doing highly exciting activities for atleast 1hr a week. good fresh foods is the best kickstarter. non of this healing bullshit is real or necessary.

weird is that the tantric guy is walking with a boner or atleast wears revealing pants while giving the chicks orgarsms. why only girls as well-I saw one guy.
a good what if I found on the comment section is 'Every magic trick can be explained.
This clearly appears like a magic trick to me.
I could imagine the use of Microsoft Kinect gesture control and vibrator. XD'

User avatar
AlwaysBeNice
-
Posts: 1281
Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:22 am

Re: General chat thread

Postby AlwaysBeNice » Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:33 am

It sure does look like bullshit, a guy waving his hands around and voila.
But since Bashar has spoken quite often about how energy healings are real, and how in Conversations with God (recommended by Bashar) this is also mentioned (tantra, full body orgasms etc.) I do think it's real.

There are also so many of these people with their videos, it's not just one guy, there are quite a few.
Best evidence for UFOs: http://www.bestUFOevidence.com
Evidence for the soul http://www.evidenceforthesoul.com
The experiences that verified Bashar for me: bashar-forum.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7

User avatar
mac
Posts: 790
Joined: Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:46 pm

Re: General chat thread

Postby mac » Tue Mar 15, 2016 4:57 am

truthhurts wrote:I call bullshit.


As you wish.

User avatar
AlwaysBeNice
-
Posts: 1281
Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:22 am

Re: General chat thread

Postby AlwaysBeNice » Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:04 pm

Really great podcast here, Peter Joseph is amazing, speaking about how flawed our regular systems are, promoting a resource based economy (like Bashar also recommends), and lot's of other awesome stuff, went to university at 13, and of course creator of the amazing Zeitgeist Films (really watch part 3 if you haven't)
[youtube]Ivb86QCq6mE[/youtube]
[youtube]4Z9WVZddH9w[/youtube]
Best evidence for UFOs: http://www.bestUFOevidence.com
Evidence for the soul http://www.evidenceforthesoul.com
The experiences that verified Bashar for me: bashar-forum.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7

User avatar
mac
Posts: 790
Joined: Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:46 pm

Re: General chat thread

Postby mac » Tue Mar 15, 2016 6:38 pm

AlwaysBeNice wrote:It sure does look like bullshit, a guy waving his hands around and voila.
But since Bashar has spoken quite often about how energy healings are real, and how in Conversations with God (recommended by Bashar) this is also mentioned (tantra, full body orgasms etc.) I do think it's real.

There are also so many of these people with their videos, it's not just one guy, there are quite a few.


Quite a few and many with irrefutable testimonies regarding their skills. One example... https://www.scribd.com/read/248107988/ARIGO-Surgeon-of-the-Rusty-Knife Reviews...http://www.amazon.com/Arigo-Surgeon-John-Grant-Fuller/product-reviews/0815950209/ref=dp_top_cm_cr_acr_txt?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=1 Note the words..."Rigorous scientific documentation of paranormal medicine" by ByStephen F. Stringham, PhD

http://mysteriousuniverse.org/2013/01/ze-arigo-psychic-surgery-with-a-rusty-knife/
http://www.basicincome.com/bp/arigo.htm

[youtube]EbgJbY4MSek[/youtube]
[youtube]PJ7Mqz0z7Hc[/youtube]

The mechanics of denial are well oiled in those who leap to conclusions without regard for the effort of research. Fear drives the resistance, denying that which upsets us.An opportunity for the curious and denier together. For the curious, the journey to greater illumination, for the pseudoskeptical, a challenge for the examination of outdated belief systems.

laptop123
Posts: 179
Joined: Sun Feb 14, 2016 4:56 pm

Re: General chat thread

Postby laptop123 » Tue Mar 15, 2016 7:16 pm

There are quite a number of random people online talking about these energy orgasms... I am sure the guys at 'access conciousness' also teach this in advanced classes.

Before I saw those things, I was only aware of some remote influence techniques such as the 'organ heating' method and the old psychic seduction system from places like xtrememind (http://www.xtrememind.com/mind-power-tools/), but none of those would generally take a person to orgasm... the focus was on seducing, to get someone into you, to give you opportunities...


I have been practicing a meditation program now for almost 2 years that claims you can (in still meditation) experience orgasmic ecstasy energy flowing through every cell of your body... They say there is a never ending supply of this energy, its always here... you simply learn to stop disconnecting yourself from it: http://www.blisstechniques.com/

While the meditation is actually quite simple, I have not actually experienced much more than a little bit of bliss a few times thus far, however I keep doing it frequently simply because I feel benefit from the simple act of meditating (and knowing I might get the technique right!).

laptop123
Posts: 179
Joined: Sun Feb 14, 2016 4:56 pm

Re: General chat thread

Postby laptop123 » Tue Mar 15, 2016 7:27 pm

They also show energy orgasm here, and teach it in their (paid for) thing:
http://www.xtrememind.com/psychic-seduction-master/

User avatar
mac
Posts: 790
Joined: Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:46 pm

Re: General chat thread

Postby mac » Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:01 pm

laptop123 wrote:
I have been practicing a meditation program now for almost 2 years that claims you can (in still meditation) experience orgasmic ecstasy energy flowing through every cell of your body... They say there is a never ending supply of this energy, its always here... you simply learn to stop disconnecting yourself from it: http://www.blisstechniques.com/


Kundalini?

User avatar
AlwaysBeNice
-
Posts: 1281
Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:22 am

Re: General chat thread

Postby AlwaysBeNice » Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:46 pm

The orbit of Venus and Earth over 8 years
Image
Best evidence for UFOs: http://www.bestUFOevidence.com
Evidence for the soul http://www.evidenceforthesoul.com
The experiences that verified Bashar for me: bashar-forum.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7

laptop123
Posts: 179
Joined: Sun Feb 14, 2016 4:56 pm

Re: General chat thread

Postby laptop123 » Wed Mar 16, 2016 5:04 am

mac wrote:
laptop123 wrote:
I have been practicing a meditation program now for almost 2 years that claims you can (in still meditation) experience orgasmic ecstasy energy flowing through every cell of your body... They say there is a never ending supply of this energy, its always here... you simply learn to stop disconnecting yourself from it: http://www.blisstechniques.com/


Kundalini?


I guess so... One thing that did start soon after the meditations, is muscle spasms (mostly in my legs) sometimes when I relax deeply...even when I am not meditating. I am sure that will go away once I manage to deal with one or two remaining beliefs that bugs me every day.

themaster
Posts: 626
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2015 3:43 am

Re: General chat thread

Postby themaster » Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:32 am

AlwaysBeNice wrote:It sure does look like bullshit, a guy waving his hands around and voila.
But since Bashar has spoken quite often about how energy healings are real, and how in Conversations with God (recommended by Bashar) this is also mentioned (tantra, full body orgasms etc.) I do think it's real.

There are also so many of these people with their videos, it's not just one guy, there are quite a few.

yah I vote real.. aka with your additional videos.. to ones I've already seen..

It's neat as hell though..
laptop123 wrote:There are quite a number of random people online talking about these energy orgasms... I am sure the guys at 'access conciousness' also teach this in advanced classes.

While I don't know what you call the ones that obviously don't have touch? reiki-orgasms?

But ahh through channel.. yeshua has talked a lot about running energy up the chakra's.. and sparking both kundalini and orgasm.. I have personally done this ;) but..

I didn't get up to those top chakra's.. I felt the weird sexual energy towards the body.. and then I used it. But your supposed to get up to the top.. then it works better..

And of course the title yeshua/archangels teachers presented at the time was 'kundalini'

User avatar
AlwaysBeNice
-
Posts: 1281
Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:22 am

Re: General chat thread

Postby AlwaysBeNice » Fri Mar 18, 2016 5:57 pm

[youtube]VlyEpwZMjPc[/youtube]
gosh :')
Best evidence for UFOs: http://www.bestUFOevidence.com
Evidence for the soul http://www.evidenceforthesoul.com
The experiences that verified Bashar for me: bashar-forum.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7

User avatar
AlwaysBeNice
-
Posts: 1281
Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:22 am

Re: General chat thread

Postby AlwaysBeNice » Sat Mar 19, 2016 11:17 am

Bashar Why did we forget?

Thank you, good question. Because it is one of the things that can be done, it is one of the ways to explore the Infinite, and since the Infinite, by definition, must contain every concept possible, forgetting is one of the valid experiences that you can have in expressing your creatorhood. It is simply that, by forgetting, you gave yourself the capability of focusing, to a great degree, in the reality that you created to the exclusion of any other reality. So that any other reality would not bleed through, would not interfere; so that your experience could be pure and refined in only one linear direction at a time. At the time, you, as a consciousness, decided to explore that concept, it sounded like the most exotic thing you could imagine.

Now you have been through all the cycles of forgetfulness, and are beginning now to come back to the point of remembering -- now that you have been through it. But the reason you did it is really no more mysterious than that because simply, it was available, and you could. And it enticed you to explore the idea of being able to experience your reality, singularly, one reality alone, one moment at a time. It is a valid experience that you can now put, as you say, under your spiritual belt, to add to your soul's growth, and as you now expand with that experience within you, it will enrich the total tapestry of your consciousness as you now move to other levels of experience.

quote from the facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/82990426678/
Best evidence for UFOs: http://www.bestUFOevidence.com
Evidence for the soul http://www.evidenceforthesoul.com
The experiences that verified Bashar for me: bashar-forum.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7

Jusand
Posts: 16
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2015 6:04 pm

Re: General chat thread

Postby Jusand » Sun Mar 20, 2016 7:01 am

Anyone know anything about the type of aliens with the really long heads? What race is that? I don't know how else to describe, but I swear I've read stuff about them before somewhere, I just don't remember anything...

Kind of like this picture:Image


Return to “Anything else!”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests