Letting Spam Fall Where It May

A place to speak about life and anything relevant to it. =)

Moderators: Rokazulu, xplosiw, Alice

Alice

Letting Spam Fall Where It May

Post by Alice » Fri Jan 26, 2018 2:11 am

Hi, for some time now taking care of spam posts has been all up to me. The board admin, AlwaysBeNice, is preoccupied elsewhere,
xplosiw ditto (and has indicated he won't be coming here anymore). Rokazulu joined the moderator team for which I am grateful but he
hasn't been around to assist with the recent spate of spam.

I've asked ABN to enable my banning of spammers, no word on that. I'm just pretty fed up with this situation. I care about this board and
the members here, I think we have a good thing going, but I am tired of always having to deal with this on my own. So until I can get some reliable and consistent assistance with this, I'm just going to let it pile up and ponder on what the positive outcome may be, per B's wisdom.

Alice

Re: Letting Spam Fall Where It May

Post by Alice » Fri Jan 26, 2018 2:40 am

update: I heard from Rokazulu, and apologize for jumping to conclusions, he's been cleaning up spam for a few days now. So I feel better now and will keep up the cleaning.

Alice

Post by Alice » Mon Jan 29, 2018 12:10 am

Update. Admin has now made it harder for spam bots to become members here, however it does not look like the current crop of spam bots
can be removed. The amount of spam is just too much and it is not fun to have to go through this every time I log in here.

So as time goes on I will indeed be letting spam fall where it may. This board is still a good searchable resource regardless, and members can
always chat via PM. So, make the best of it, hm?

Alice

Post by Alice » Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:24 pm

So today is the worst ever, the board is overrun with the work of the spambots. There is no way I can keep up with all of this. I have no choice but to do what I said in subject line.

Damn Spam!! :evil:

Alice

Post by Alice » Tue Jan 30, 2018 1:35 am

I will keep bumping this thread...feel free to discuss anything here while the spam piles up around us.

http://robertjrgraham.blogspot.pt/2015/ ... uency.html

B:
...what you are as a personality is not really who or what you are ultimately. A personality is

an artificial construct, an artificial projection of consciousness — of

the consciousness that you are. It is composed of three things, like a

prism: belief, emotion and thought. So the idea is that you are literally

an artificial construct. And any time you change the idea that you are as a

consciousness, you will disassemble the prism of your personality arid

reassemble it.

Let it disassemble and reassemble; it will not be the destruction of your

individuality. Understand?

Q: Mhmm.

B: You always recreate yourself — all the time. You don’t even know you

are doing it; so natural thing is it to do.

Now, simply, you are becoming conscious of the fact that you destructurize

your persona and restructure it. Because the idea of this transformational

age upon your planet is to become consciously aware of the mechanisms you

are using to create your reality, so you can create the reality you prefer.

So just because you are witnessing now, consciously, a destructurization of

your personality, do not assume that it is the destruction of your

individuality. It isn’t. It is simply now that you know you are a set of

building blocks. And you can rearrange the idea and the definitions in any

way you care to.

It is simply now that you are awake and aware during the operation because

you no longer need anesthesia. You no longer have to be unconscious in

order to change. At first that may seem a little unsettling to you all. Oh,

but you’ll get used to it. Let it flow. All right?

Q: All right. Thank you very much.

B: Thank you very much! Sharing!

Alice

Post by Alice » Tue Jan 30, 2018 6:43 am

On healing:

http://home.iae.nl/users/lightnet/healt ... ashar.html
The first step, in any case, especially where what you call dis- ease, physiological dis-ease is concerned, is to allow the individual to get in touch with himself in the following manner, to allow him to ask himself: "What am I learning about myself by having this dis- ease? What is this dis-ease, what is this condition, what is this situation forcing me to face? What issues have come up because of this dis-ease that may not have come up if I didn't have it?" Now this is not to say an individual has to have a disease. No one has to have a disease.

However, because your society has taught you many things that allow you to limit yourself in various ways then many times many of you are not willing or allowing enough or knowledgeable enough to know that you could get the information that the disease is delivering to you in a more beneficial way. So the way to allow the disease to transform into a more positive manifestation, if it is going to, is to begin to understand why it has been created. And one of the easiest ways to do that is to understand what you are learning out of being in the situation.

What ideas allow you to integrate within yourself a fuller expanded awareness of your abilities, of your powers, of your connection to the Infinite? Once you understand what information the disease is forcing you to look at, then you can make the decision that you will allow that information to come to you in your life in other ways -- other than the idea of the dis-ease. Which simply is the idea of forcing you into a corner to force you to face things that you may not have been aware of within you, because you may have placed them in your sub or unconscious strata that an individual in your society has created. So the first step is to remind that individual that it is their creation.

Now this does not mean that they necessarily consciously chose it. But it is their creation, based on the ideas, the definitions, the negative ideas that they have been, shall we say, spoon-fed since childhood. And they may not see any other way to get the information that the disease is showing them, other than by forcing them to face it through the disease. If they can expand their understanding of what it is that they are learning, they can learn it in another way. That is step one. You follow me so far?

Q: Yes.

Bashar: The second step that we would suggest is simply that you remind the individual that they are energy, that matter and energy, as even your own scientists know, are the same thing. And that the idea of any manifestation, any physiological crystallization in your physical body, is simply the product of the arrangement of energy patterns that are representative of the idea you most strongly hold onto at any given moment. So they can begin, in their own imagination, to create, in a relaxed state, a meditation, a visualization, that is coupled with deep and resonant breathing, or toning to balance themselves, and place themselves in that neutral state of vibrational existence, of neutral pitch, so to speak - in that neutral state where they will find their signature vibration, the vibration that makes them feel, shall we say, most alive, most at home, most comfortable, the one that really strikes a chord within them when they rest, when they float in that vibration.

Whether it is mental or physical it doesn't matter; when they float in that meditative state, they are at neutral. When they are at neutral, they can begin to visualize themselves as simply being constructed, physically speaking, of electromagnetic energy, blue-white light. Literally, they are made of blue white light. See the body in that way. Allow the body to dissolve into energy, and then see the areas of consideration that you call the disease. See how they may appear different than the idea of the blue- white light. They may at first appear to be a very dull gray. But the idea is that if you can focus on those ideas, and learn the reason you have created them to begin with, then use the knowledge you learn, apply that knowledge onto those areas of dis- ease, and see them transform into the blue-white bright light so that the body idea, the energy idea, becomes homogenous -- so that no one portion stands out any more than any other portion.

This is a very strong electromagnetically aligning idea. And if they are willing to continue to breathe into it, and feel that they are breathing that electromagnetic energy in and out, suffusing every cell, every molecule, every atom, they can, with that centered state, completely divest themselves and transform themselves into the idea of a balanced being. And a balanced being cannot, by definition, contain dis-ease. Now that is one suggestion. A lot of this, in fact all of it, will have to do with whatever the belief systems are that are strongest within your consciousness. You understand?

Bashar: But get the ball rolling, as you say. Allow the individual to begin to examine, to discuss, to discourse with the self, to know that answers can come from the Higher Self. To rest and relax in a meditative dialogue with the Self, and to listen to the answers he gets. Ask -- have him ask -- "How does it serve me to have this disease? What am I learning by having created it?" Then listen to the information. In that meditative state I guarantee the information will come. And then he can apply it and decide what to do with it. Understand?

Bashar: Has this been of assistance?

Q: Yes, thank you.

Bashar: Thank you very much. Also, on your behalf, do not see the individual -- do not see any individual with a dis-ease -- as weak. See them as having had the strength to allow such a limiting condition to come into their lives, because they know they are strong enough to learn from it. Support them with a vision of the strength it took to create the dis-ease. Do not undermine them by seeing them as weak and incapable of changing it. Do not see them as a victim. Understand?

Alice

Post by Alice » Tue Jan 30, 2018 5:11 pm

Bashar's Basic Principles.
http://basharchanneledbydarrylanka.org/principles/

Most of it is well known to us, but I needed the reminder here:

Everything you experience is another aspect of yourself.

Alice

Post by Alice » Wed Jan 31, 2018 2:43 am

So I would recommend
that you allow yourself now to recognize
you can move much faster,
much more smoothly.
And you can, in doing so,
give yourself the opportunity to be able to see
what's going on around you,
almost impartially,
as if you yourself are almost not involved.
As if ;you are like the eye of the storm
and everything is moving around you,
this is the nature of attached detachment.
As you become more involved
with "true" life
in some ways you seem to become less involved
with life around you...
paradoxically.
You will actually be able to become more active if you want to be
but only in those things that are truly representative
of who you are.
The more you insist and remain insisting
on becoming active in ;those things
that have nothing to do with you,
that are really not your truth,
the more difficult it will be for you
to maintain your course
towards that "eye of the needle",
that transition point,
that is coming up very much more strongly,
now than ever before.
Remember that what we are saying here is not metaphorical,
we're talking about real energy..
collective consciousness energy,
that are truly piling on a critical mass,
amplifying itself.
Allow yourselves the opportunity to trust
who you know yourselves to be.
To take a deep breath and sigh...
and in that sigh release those things you do not need,
those things that, perhaps, you have been holding on to
for long time,
maybe for all your life...
that you know you really want to let go of.
Now's the time to really understand
how to let them go,
to let it be all right
to surrender to yourself
and remember again, please,
we will constantly remind you of this
because it is one of the most important things, now,
at this critical time.
That surrendering is not the giving up of something,
true surrender is the total acceptance of yourself,
your true self,
you're not losing anything in the surrender,
the way your society usually means that word...
you are not giving up anything in the sense of loss.
Surrender means to open up,
open up to your total self,
to give in and let go
of the things you think you're supposed to be.
Just be who you are.
It will see you through...
it will see you through.
Allow yourself to let go
for the seas will only become choppier now
and only by being your essential self
will you be able to ride those waves in such a manner
that they will not feel like a storm to you
even though you may observe
that there is chaos of storm all around you.
This is what being in the center is all about.
This is the effect that you get in your life when you do that
guaranteed...
guaranteed...
in effect,
physically in effect,
guaranteed.
But you must let go
and the degree to which you still feel tumbled about
is the degree to which you may still
have ideas that you must let go of,
that are not you.
And so you can use that as a measuring device
to see how well you're doing
in letting go of who you are not
and in accepting who you are,
as you were originally made to be,
created to be:
an Infinite Creator with unlimited possibilities,
who knows that and acts like they know it...
a creative being,
a loving being.
That is all you have to be,
the rest takes care of itself...
because you are creating life through you,
you are experiencing who you are through you,
and as you become clear
and as you become centered
and as you become like unto the "eye of the needle",
then nothing that does not belong
will be capable of passing through you.
You will be your own best filter
and you will filter out that which is not you.
And on the other side of the "eye of the needle"
there will only be
that thin bright light
and thin bright edge,
that is unerringly... unmistakably,
just you...
just you...
your true essential self...
just you.
That will be all that is left
because that is all there is...
just you...
and this goes for every one of you. - Bashar

Alice

Post by Alice » Wed Jan 31, 2018 6:20 am

I guess I've been in denial. I really did not want to see this place taken over by spam, there's so much good stuff.

Going through the spam posts deleting them one by one, I've also been reviewing the good stuff here. "I've got to read that again, and
that, and that..."

Then I return to the board a little later and I see there's a whole new crop blanketing the board. I hate to say it--denial again--but I don't
think this is going away anytime soon.

Making a special effort to remember the "important new habit" as Bashar enjoined us, that no matter what a situation looks like, not automatically
assuming it must be negative, and staying open to a positive outcome.

I may still keep bumping this thread and ABN's latest, for a while at least. We shall see.

Alice

Post by Alice » Wed Jan 31, 2018 8:47 am

https://thepowerpath.com/moon-updates/f ... e-1-31-18/
Dear Friends,

Our second full moon of the month is a “Blue Moon”, a Super Moon and a total Lunar Eclipse.
This amazing full moon is on Wednesday, January 31 at 6:27 AM Mountain Standard Time (MST).

The eclipse will be most visible in Hawaii however the west coast of the US may be able to see a bit of it.

There is fire and determination in this powerful moon. It is best to do something physically active and moving centered during this time. Use your action to represent your desires and intentions. Stay away from toxic people, arguments, heated discussions that don’t go anywhere, and your own fruitless worries and obsessions.

Bring in the element of emotional healing through music and other creative expression. Express love and gratitude and make sure to do whatever it takes to keep your frequency high and to stay away from any negativity. An eclipse always opens up a more powerful portal and initiates change. Use this energy to fuel changes that you want and be ready to jump into action when they happen. Wait for right timing and allow for things to unfold instead of effecting at them. This is a powerful, wonderful and exciting time. Use it well.

Blessings,
Lena
Further Astrological Notes are on that page.

OgBashar

Post by OgBashar » Wed Jan 31, 2018 2:31 pm

Wow! I just recently joined this forum and now it’s completely taken over by spam. It’s a shame it seems nothing can be done to fix it. :cry:

Alice

Post by Alice » Wed Jan 31, 2018 7:56 pm

OgBashar wrote:
Wed Jan 31, 2018 2:31 pm
Wow! I just recently joined this forum and now it’s completely taken over by spam. It’s a shame it seems nothing can be done to fix it. :cry:
Yes, it is a damn spam shame! This was a great place to share, learn and chat.

Alice

Post by Alice » Fri Feb 02, 2018 4:51 pm

Wow! Forum looking much better today...

Well everyday before I get out of bed I proclaim, "I expect a miracle." I think this qualifies! Thanks for your efforts ABN.

OgBashar

Post by OgBashar » Sat Feb 03, 2018 7:28 am

Much better :)

Alice

Post by Alice » Sat Feb 03, 2018 7:31 pm

OgBashar wrote:
Sat Feb 03, 2018 7:28 am
Much better :)
Yes! Post on :mrgreen:

Billy