holographic reality

A place to speak about life and anything relevant to it. =)

Moderators: Rokazulu, xplosiw, Alice

yannos

holographic reality

Post by yannos » Fri Dec 15, 2017 4:55 pm

Hi everyone.

I understand and witness on a daily basis that the inner and the outer world are connected, in a way that the outer world reflects my energy and thoughts, and the opposite is also true, the outer world gets reflected in me (situations and events have an impact on us, our feelings, etc...)

I even believe, that like Bashar says, the whole time line can shift with us. I believe this because in several occasions on my lifes, i have had the very strong feeling that world class events were going along with me. Anyway, i know it seems crazy but i suppose if you are reading this forum, the idea might no seem so to you.

The problem i have is that Bashar's theory states that we can change the past. For example, if you break a bottle of glass, you could theorically shift to a version of reality where the bottle is still intact. However, i have absolutely NEVER encountered any change of this type in my own experience. I do witness synchronicities, events, that are very often accorded to my state of being. But i have never witnessed the "the past", or a past event and its consequences "disapearing" from my reality.

What i would like to know is what do you think of this? Have you witnessed such events? I believe people saying that you can change the past are very much repeating what they have been told, listening to seducing theories such as bashar's ones. But let's be honest, can you really change the past? If someone is dead, he stays dead. If a bone is broken, it stays so. This is the reality of our experience, and as much as i would like to believe otherwise, it is what it is.

ingerul9

Re: holographic reality

Post by ingerul9 » Fri Dec 15, 2017 7:15 pm

Hello there.

This question seems to come a lot these days :).

This topic has been discussed and you can read about it in these threads.
http://bashar-forum.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=336 - Our pasts
http://bashar-forum.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1318 - Question about the 13th step, addiction, and changing the past
http://bashar-forum.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1749 - Changing Past with Other People

A good example for "changing the past" that it is accepted by the vast majority of people because it doesn't affect their belief structures and are in line with what we now as a general rule to reality - meaning that it is commonly accepted - is in the archaeology - whenever they do find an artifact or historical piece of evidence they then sometimes say the history needs to be rewritten because of this new discovery - that's one way of changing the past. You can also look at the Mandela Effect.

Billy

Re: holographic reality

Post by Billy » Sun Dec 24, 2017 8:53 pm

Why the obsession with how reality works? You don't get obsessed with the lines of codes which make up the computer game, you just play it - involve yourself in it's themes and play out the storylines. Who cares how it's made? It matters not to the context. People seem to be obsessed with what I call the grid, some call the matrix, others call the hologram. But if you were to speak to source directly and tell him/her/it you knew the bare bones of how they made all this exist, him/her/it would probably laugh, congratulate and agree with you and then tell you to go back and play the game because the lines of code don't really matter - it's the story lines which do. So on a theoretical level, yes it probably is a possibility to change the past, but why does that matter and why would you want to? What would you learn if you were able to undo it? Would you really commit yourself if you could just go back and rectify it? You're not supposed to feel omnipotent- that's the whole point.