The Coming Storm!

A place to speak about life and anything relevant to it. =)

Moderators: Alice, xplosiw

PeechyGurl

The Coming Storm!

Postby PeechyGurl » Thu Nov 16, 2017 8:38 pm

:o :o :o -------- :? :? :? ------------ :lol: :lol: :lol:

:D :D :D
Last edited by PeechyGurl on Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

truthhurts

Re: The Coming Storm!

Postby truthhurts » Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:07 am

wow thats aquite a bit of assumptions and ifs. im the kind of guy that whatever is going to happen, let it happen already, ...pleaseeeee?

if we could just skip the drama, that would be perfect :D
http://bit.ly/memoryimprovementpermissionslip

Alice

Postby Alice » Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:42 am

truthhurts wrote:wow thats aquite a bit of assumptions and ifs. im the kind of guy that whatever is going to happen, let it happen already, ...pleaseeeee?

if we could just skip the drama, that would be perfect :D

It sure is convoluted. However the story with the Las Vegas shootings rings true. The channeler Magenta Pixie said that plans had gone awry in that event and Paddock was a patsy, which was my intuition all along.

As for the rest, we shall see if it unfolds as predicted there.

How are you liking it, Peechy? :)

Alice

Postby Alice » Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:59 am

The Magenta Pixie channeling on Las Vegas event said the aim was "control of the population" which seems a bit vague, but it is clear
those involved in planning this event were intent on control.
The channeling goes on to say:

Yet the truth is it is becoming harder and harder for
them to achieve their aims, for the planetary
frequencies no longer sustain what they do. The
planetary energies no longer sustain the secrecy
they once held. Their hermetic seals are becoming
more and more transparent and they are moving
closer and closer towards being 'caught in the act' if
you will.

It is the polarisation of the positive frequencies that
are being sustained by the planetary energies. Who
creates these planetary energies? It is a merge
between the cosmos and you, you the aware ones,
the starseeds. You are directly intertwined with the
planetary energies. The more awareness, unity and
love you hold, the harder it is for the service-to-self
groups to succeed in their plans. It may look upon
the surface that they succeeded within the event you
ask us about, but all did not go to plan.
Never before has one of the service-to-self mass
events been so clearly seen and decoded so quickly
acting as a catalyst for so many more individuals to
wake to the truth.
Even those locked hard and fast into the third
dimension and the false narrative are seeing the
inconsistencies within this event and are asking
questions they have never asked before.
This event is more than a catalyst for awareness. It
is a seed point into the downfall of the service-to-self
structure. Even they do not yet realise the turn of
events that is yet to come that is not in their favour
and is against their agenda. All they do backfires.

Can be read in full here: http://www.magentapixie.com/uploads/1/0 ... _vegas.pdf

PeechyGurl

Postby PeechyGurl » Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:36 pm

THIS IS GOOD!

:D :lol: :D :lol:
Last edited by PeechyGurl on Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PeechyGurl

Postby PeechyGurl » Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:19 pm

Smiles to ALL!

Last edited by PeechyGurl on Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Alice

Postby Alice » Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:21 pm

PeechyGurl wrote:
Thanks to you Alice, I've listened to a few of her YT vids - fascinating and always fun to hear another perspective.

As far as "controlling the population with fear" - that's always an opportunity that the Higher Consciousness collective takes advantage of ... to push buttons and trigger fear and victimhood, bringing it to the surface for people to face and deal with.

The question I've had for Magenta Pixie and the Nine, I'd like to ask your opinion/response to (and anyone else's) ... regarding the oft-used phrase "service to self vs. service to others."

As an Intuitive-Empath, I've had a long history of RESCUING others, of putting the well-being of others before mine ...
... so, since we CANNOT rescue or "fix" another (we can only guide and assist AFTER we have firmly put on our own "oxygen mask"), wouldn't the real or a more accurate description of the "problem" be:

"Service to DUALITY-Self" --- living our life based on Limitation Fear and Separation Judgment?

IOW: rather than focusing on "serving others" I believe that we should PRIMARILY be focused on clearing our own issues, raising our own frequency, and becoming a shining example of Unconditional Love and Unlimited Power ... then our energy alone will be of the greatest service to others ... then a FEW words and a SMALL act will suffice.

Is this too out there? Too picky/specific to my own issue??? :roll: :D

HA! Or maybe that phrase is a TRIGGER for the many people like me, to get them to keep putting others first, until they burnout and finally realize they need to STOP PUTTING OTHERS BEFORE YOURSELF!!! --- :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Smiles to ALL!

Those terms can indeed be problematic if you take them at their surface meaning. Here is something Ra said on Service To Others (I believe those terms originated with Ra in the Law of One channelings):

The best way of service to others is the constant attempt to seek to share the love of the Creator as it is known to the inner self. This involves self knowledge and the ability to open the self to the other-self without hesitation. This involves, shall we say, radiating that which is the essence or the heart of the mind/body/spirit complex.
Speaking to the intention of your question, the best way for each seeker in third density to be of service to others is unique to that mind/body/spirit complex. This means that the mind/body/spirit complex must then seek within itself the intelligence of its own discernment as to the way it may best serve other-selves. This will be different for each. There is no best. There is no generalization. Nothing is known.

So it is not just about taking care of and doing for others. You can be working in a soup kitchen and still not be heart connected. You know Bashar has said our hearts are always speaking to one another. Of course, we can't radiate the essence of our hearts if we aren't feeling that connection within.

So yes, your perspective on clearing our own issues, raising our frequency, and becoming a shining example of unconditional love and power...is right in line with what Ra says there on STO. :idea: :D

Your take on Service To Self is also correct. There was a Bashar video on evil, domination and darkness, describing that orientation, and he said the need to dominate and control came from deep fear.

In the bigger picture, STO is not seen as "better" than STS. We can evolve on both paths. However, at 6D, the dimension of love and unity, it is not possible to evolve further as STS, and they voluntarily switch over to STO.

i do think "The greatest power requires the lightest touch" indicates that STO has the real power :mrgreen:

Alice

Postby Alice » Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:40 pm

PeechyGurl wrote:
Personally, I'm just beginning to get a handle on trusting the DIVINE TIMING and unfolding of what's going on in our world ... on trusting the COLLECTIVE that we are all a part of and co-creating this reality with.

That's why I've decided to look upon anything that is not in my day to day personal experience as a form of escapism and drama like I would the "spy novels and espionage stories" that I've always enjoyed reading/watching.

I like them too. Got a favorite author?

Alice wrote: It sure is convoluted. However the story with the Las Vegas shootings rings true. The channeler Magenta Pixie said that plans had gone awry in that event and Paddock was a patsy, which was my intuition all along.

As for the rest, we shall see if it unfolds as predicted there.

How are you liking it, Peechy? :)

Whether it's accurate or true isn't important from my perspective. The "spiritual" significance is the increasing awareness level of more and more people. The more people that question the surface appearances/storylines of the govt and MSM, the more that are getting ready to question and receive deeper spiritual meanings of physical reality.

IOW: it's cultivating the state of questioning and seeking deeper "hidden" levels of understanding what's going on ... and the state of expecting those deeper reasons and purposes.

There are MANY, MANY, MANY "non-Bashar/Abraham" people on YouTube that are now quoting the phrase "there are NO coincidences." Which means, as most Bashar "students" know, that all events are connected - events that co-incide with each other are really just "explosions of synchronicity!"

And lastly, whether one sides with Trump's MAGA agenda, or is a Never-Trumper, a Hillary lover, part of BLM, Antifa, etc, etc, etc, the COMMON thread: there is a YUGE rising sentiment of individuals wanting, craving and screaming for their INDIVIDUAL POWER and sovereignty ... for their INDIVIDUAL VALUE and worth to be acknowledged and respected. --- THIS IS GOOD!

:D :lol: :D :lol:

Totally! :D :lol: :D :lol:

PeechyGurl

Postby PeechyGurl » Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:20 pm

8-)
Last edited by PeechyGurl on Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Alice

Postby Alice » Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:40 pm

PeechyGurl wrote:Yes! Bashar's "lightest touch" story is what I was thinking of (few words, small act).

But, I don't understand why you say that it "indicates that STO has the real power" --- because even the "few words, small act" to help another is based on the idea that the other is mostly helping themselves, mostly in tune with their own power.

Sort of like the idea that by holding your own frequency more consistently, others must raise their frequency to match yours or they "disappear" from your reality. That's really the lesson I'm learning right now: to recognize when I'm lowering my frequency to "help" another ... meeting them where THEY are because they're suffering or in need of .... something.

Hmmm... ... :?:

Well I was being a bit flippant in that remark, but it related to what I said, that in the bigger picture, STO is not seen as "better" than STS, and both polarities can evolve in their own ways. It can certainly seem in our world that the controllers have the power, because, well, currently they do
control a lot. But as the saying goes, what does it profit if we gain the whole world and lose our soul?

I too am learning about working with this STO thing, I will still offer assistance where possible, but I recognize that each person has their own path and challenges that provide needed lessons. It is not for me to try to "fix" them. Agree that "power" is holding our frequency and staying high vibe as much as we can.

As Ra says, we need to figure out for ourselves, the ways and means in which we will shine our light. It is a creative venture.

Adamus Saint Germain of the Crimson Circle says that true compassion is total acceptance of Self.
https://books.google.com/books?id=qnCQZ ... on&f=false

PeechyGurl

Postby PeechyGurl » Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:00 am

:D
Last edited by PeechyGurl on Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Alice

Postby Alice » Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:54 am

PeechyGurl wrote:
Alice wrote:Well I was being a bit flippant in that remark, but it related to what I said, that in the bigger picture, STO is not seen as "better" than STS, and both polarities can evolve in their own ways.

Understood. Overall, I think we have a similar understanding but different perspectives ... 8-)

Spy novels, murder mysteries --- the oldies ... John le Carre, Ian Fleming, Agatha Christie ... movies mostly because of the time factor (can't put a good book down) --- I really get into the "who did what and why" aspect, that's why I find these times so very fascinating!

:D

Me too :) Thanks for posting this stuff. I posted link at another forum and quoted you to someone who said he found it scary. This part:

Whether it's accurate or true isn't important from my perspective. The "spiritual" significance is the increasing awareness level of more and more people. The more people that question the surface appearances/storylines of the govt and MSM, the more that are getting ready to question and receive deeper spiritual meanings of physical reality.

IOW: it's cultivating the state of questioning and seeking deeper "hidden" levels of understanding what's going on ... and the state of expecting those deeper reasons and purposes.

There are MANY, MANY, MANY "non-Bashar/Abraham" people on YouTube that are now quoting the phrase "there are NO coincidences." Which means, as most Bashar "students" know, that all events are connected - events that co-incide with each other are really just "explosions of synchronicity!"

And lastly, whether one sides with Trump's MAGA agenda, or is a Never-Trumper, a Hillary lover, part of BLM, Antifa, etc, etc, etc, the COMMON thread: there is a YUGE rising sentiment of individuals wanting, craving and screaming for their INDIVIDUAL POWER and sovereignty ... for their INDIVIDUAL VALUE and worth to be acknowledged and respected. --- THIS IS GOOD!

And I told him our fears are coming up for release.

PeechyGurl

Postby PeechyGurl » Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:53 pm

Last edited by PeechyGurl on Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Alice

Postby Alice » Sat Nov 18, 2017 6:11 pm

PeechyGurl wrote:
Alice wrote:Thanks for posting this stuff. I posted link at another forum and quoted you to someone who said he found it scary.
... And I told him our fears are coming up for release.

Perfect! I myself was quite pleased to "hear" what I was to write about the "big picture" positives! :D

... the COMMON thread: there is a YUGE rising sentiment of individuals wanting, craving and screaming for their INDIVIDUAL POWER and sovereignty ... for their INDIVIDUAL VALUE and worth to be acknowledged and respected. --- THIS IS GOOD!

I wasn't consciously thinking about it that way and then it came as an inspirational flash! :o Love when that happens! :lol:

yes, and a poster at that forum specially appreciated that part :D

exo

Postby exo » Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:38 pm

All the mainstream covered shootings are freemasonic hoaxes/flase flags. Fake entertainment on the world stage for the brand-dead masses to consume. Get of out plato's cave.

Alice

Postby Alice » Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:06 pm

So all of this news is intriguing, but what are the implications of it all, ultimately?

The site seems to promote Trump as an actual Good Guy...anyone here buying it?

PeechyGurl

Postby PeechyGurl » Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:27 am

Last edited by PeechyGurl on Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Alice

Postby Alice » Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:03 am

PeechyGurl wrote:
Alice wrote:So all of this news is intriguing, but what are the implications of it all, ultimately?

IMHO:

Think "as above, so below" or micro/macrocosm: whatever we go through in our own personal awakening experiences -- bringing the dark/negative to the surface and into the light -- so, too, does the collective (our society, the western world) need to experience that and process it AS a GROUP. :?

Many say that they are in great fear because the world is "crumbling down" around them.
I say: If you live in a termite infested, top-heavy house, built on a swamp, wouldn't you WANT to tear it down?
Wouldn't you want to create a new, strong and balanced FOUNDATION on stable ground, before you build anew? ;)

Earlier today I found another guy on YouTube that deciphers the Q-Anon messages (with CC/subs) - a former US Lt. Col. --- Here's an excerpt from his Nov. 18 video -- which echoes what I wrote above on Nov. 17!! :o

At 15:28 he says: "Part of the excitement, part of the thing of what Q is doing and is getting us to do is to expand our minds and expand our questions, expand our observations, become people that are watching what’s going on, observing what’s going on … because that influences the overall flow that can actually change where we are in the world and what’s happening in the world."

NOTE: "... can actually change where we are in the world ..." really means: SHIFTING REALITIES!!

Also, either before or after this quote he says something to the effect that this awareness is telling people to "stop following the evil." IOW: to paraphrase many metaphysical/spiritual teachers ... to stop buying into the powerless victim zeitgeist and to start thinking and CHOOSING for themselves!! :shock: :D

So, in that way the collective ENERGY is being stirred up more and more with each "crazy/negative/alarming" news event ... and that collective energy is joining the rest of us "new age" people in focusing on what we WANT/PREFER and IS THUS, influencing the outcome of events!! Remember Abe's words: when you know what you don't want, you know what you do want.

The above mentioned video link is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJ2PVysuHAA

Great post, Peechy. So do you think the "coming storm" will play out as predicted at the imgur site? Actual arrests etc.?

I'm a bit concerned that if the truth comes out in mainstream news on the Vegas shootings, it will only exacerbate the Islamophobe fever. And isn't Trump a fierce Islamophobe himself? Hard to reconcile that with what it says there about his being in cahoots with the young
prince to turn things around. "Trump has made a deal with a younger Prince who wants reform. He has secretly planned a coup and is working with him to perform a mass round-up of criminals feeding Hillary/Obama/Bushes,,etc...""

PeechyGurl

Postby PeechyGurl » Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:02 pm

(Blah, blah, blah ... yada, yada, yada! :lol: :lol: :lol: 8-) 8-) 8-)
Last edited by PeechyGurl on Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Alice

Postby Alice » Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:54 pm

PeechyGurl wrote:
Alice wrote:
Great post, Peechy. So do you think the "coming storm" will play out as predicted at the imgur site? Actual arrests etc.?

I'm a bit concerned that if the truth comes out in mainstream news on the Vegas shootings, it will only exacerbate the Islamophobe fever. And isn't Trump a fierce Islamophobe himself? Hard to reconcile that with what it says there about his being in cahoots with the young
prince to turn things around. "Trump has made a deal with a younger Prince who wants reform. He has secretly planned a coup and is working with him to perform a mass round-up of criminals feeding Hillary/Obama/Bushes,,etc...""

Thanks Alice! But maybe you shouldn't encourage me! :lol: :lol: ... cause I often have lots to say! :roll: But you DO provoke me! ;)

Hmmm ... "... play out as predicted?" --- I don't think about that, really... I'm not a fortune teller! ;) :lol:

What I do SENSE is that the collective really, REALLY wants accountability (including me!); but, how that will play out, I've no idea. What I do KNOW is that the whole awakening process is based upon each and every INDIVIDUAL taking responsibility for their own lives.
--- "You create your own reality" --- 100%!!! :o

.... so ... that means that the very same collective that is "out for blood" also has to reconcile -- at some point -- within themselves, the fact that they had a part to play in all the corruption and top-heavy power structures that dominate our world/reality... that we ALL co-created this experience --- :shock: :? :? :shock: HA! No small feat!

Now, if they/we get what is wanted -- "the actual arrests" -- many will likely feel deflated afterwards, simply because they STILL won't have/feel the INNER Love and Power that they are actually seeking and TRULY WANTING --- the Unconditional Love Vs Separation Judgment, the Unlimited Power Vs Limitation Fear and Victimhood.

As Abraham says, "You want what you want because of how you BELIEVE it will make you FEEL."

So, in my personal experience, I've had to let go of needing the outside to look a certain way in order for me to ALLOW myself to feel good. Will that be necessary for the collective? Instinct tells me ... (or is it mind-logic :?: not sure which) that the collective NEEDS to see more weeding out of the "dark" before they're ready to start looking within for the TRUE Love and Power they're seeking. :?:

As far as Trump goes, I personally have never seen/heard him say/do anything that I felt was "Islamaphobic" ... His words were about reducing/eliminating "Extreme Muslim Terrorists" --- but that's just what I've seen/heard.

In the end, we must keep the big picture "Time of Awakening" in mind and remember that each ONE of us contributes our energy to the WHOLE; and thus, aligning our personal energy with our POSITIVE PREFERENCE is how we ... (drumroll please) ...

... CO-CREATE a POSITIVE SHIFT to a POSITIVE REALITY - as a collective!

So! YES! I personally CHOOSE to believe that Trump is a "good" guy, a White Hat ... Because THAT is the reality I want to align with and shift to!

Interestingly, after 50+ years, my life has always unfolded so wonderfully when I've worn my Rose-Colored Glasses! And horribly (to varying degrees) when I've taken them off!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Smiles and Rose-Colored CLARITY to ALL!

(Blah, blah, blah ... yada, yada, yada! --- I'm beginning to think that I should start a blog! ... and leave you all in peace here!)
:lol: :lol: :lol: 8-) 8-) 8-)

Well to me your take is refreshing...I confess I am a little burned out on all the Trump hate on FB!

Donning my rose colored glasses now. :mrgreen:

Here's to Unconditional Love and Unlimited Power! :idea: :D :idea: :D

Return to “Anything else!”