Is this a Grey alien or Zeta Reticuli?

A place to speak about life and anything relevant to it. =)

Moderators: Rokazulu, xplosiw, Alice

Post Reply
User avatar
truthhurts
Posts: 218
Joined: Sun Nov 15, 2015 9:20 pm
Contact:

Is this a Grey alien or Zeta Reticuli?

Post by truthhurts » Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:42 pm


Having difficulty deferentiating the two and bashar deleting his videos on the same doesnt help.
I read that one wears clothes, other doesnt. one is undertaking hybrid agenda to forward their race, one is sinister, other is...

LIGHTBEING
Posts: 35
Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2017 3:17 pm

Re: Is this a Grey alien or Zeta Reticuli?

Post by LIGHTBEING » Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:47 pm

I watched this video sooo many times in the past, and I love it sooo much, my heart tells me that this is a hybrid.
also keep in mind that there are several stages/generations/breeds of hybrids, so the possibility of it, wouldn't even be that low.

User avatar
truthhurts
Posts: 218
Joined: Sun Nov 15, 2015 9:20 pm
Contact:

Re: Is this a Grey alien or Zeta Reticuli?

Post by truthhurts » Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:46 pm

LIGHTBEING wrote:I watched this video sooo many times in the past, and I love it sooo much, my heart tells me that this is a hybrid.
also keep in mind that there are several stages/generations/breeds of hybrids, so the possibility of it, wouldn't even be that low.
I enjoy it too. my fav atm, followed by a plaedian witness testimony. both coming in to my view this month. incredible feeling

looking at the 1992 zimbwabe incident, these r definetly the ones described by the kids. so surreal

LIGHTBEING
Posts: 35
Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2017 3:17 pm

Re: Is this a Grey alien or Zeta Reticuli?

Post by LIGHTBEING » Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:35 pm

truthhurts wrote:
LIGHTBEING wrote:I watched this video sooo many times in the past, and I love it sooo much, my heart tells me that this is a hybrid.
also keep in mind that there are several stages/generations/breeds of hybrids, so the possibility of it, wouldn't even be that low.
I enjoy it too. my fav atm, followed by a plaedian witness testimony. both coming in to my view this month. incredible feeling

looking at the 1992 zimbwabe incident, these r definetly the ones described by the kids. so surreal
you mean the video where this lovely woman had a mexican hat hovering above her house? :D

User avatar
truthhurts
Posts: 218
Joined: Sun Nov 15, 2015 9:20 pm
Contact:

Re: Is this a Grey alien or Zeta Reticuli?

Post by truthhurts » Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:42 am

LIGHTBEING wrote:
you mean the video where this lovely woman had a mexican hat hovering above her house? :D
yeah that one. u read my mind @lightbeing

LIGHTBEING
Posts: 35
Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2017 3:17 pm

Re: Is this a Grey alien or Zeta Reticuli?

Post by LIGHTBEING » Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:14 pm


Post Reply