is the forumDEAD

A place to speak about life and anything relevant to it. =)

Moderators: Alice, xplosiw

truthhurts

is the forumDEAD

Postby truthhurts » Mon Oct 30, 2017 4:34 pm

or maybe I moved on ,and cant notice new entertaining posts, even if they exist? :shock:
http://bit.ly/memoryimprovementpermissionslip

Alice

Re: is the forumDEAD

Postby Alice » Mon Oct 30, 2017 7:01 pm

truthhurts wrote:or maybe I moved on ,and cant notice new entertaining posts, even if they exist? :shock:

It is very quiet and it looks like I am the only moderator who still comes here regularly.

Soldiering on....

openmindedskeptic

Postby openmindedskeptic » Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:37 pm

Not dead, not dead.... I joined recently and have received interesting and useful answers to questions.... I'll start another topic soon...

OPM

TheInventor

Postby TheInventor » Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:34 am

Matcha will be back. I however are dull and boring

Alice

Postby Alice » Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:25 am

TheInventor wrote:Matcha will be back. I however are dull and boring

I think you have made some good contributions.

As for matcha coming back, I would hope that people posting here in a Bashar forum would actually be into Bashar.

Alice

Postby Alice » Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:26 am

openmindedskeptic wrote:Not dead, not dead.... I joined recently and have received interesting and useful answers to questions.... I'll start another topic soon...

OPM

You too have contributed good stuff. Post on.

themaster

Postby themaster » Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:14 am

truthhurts wrote:or maybe I moved on ,and cant notice new entertaining posts, even if they exist?

they don't :P :D :lol:

I have moved on cause bashar hasn't been a teacher for me for quite awhile.. though his trump prediction or 2016 one.. was pretty awesome.. :) (stirred up a huge amount of invalidation here.. too) :roll:

I do think a bashar forum was a pretty good idea 2009+ like.. but ahh here we have one.. we can't really have a good discussion without too much bashar material cause ABN's afraid or something... :?: and I can't blame e'm.. darryl protecting his copyright can be not helpful... make a note that https://www.reddit.com/r/Essassani/.. is at least pulling the promo's off of vimeo on his and encouraging discussion... (and the fact this forum has no vimeo plugin/allowance also doesn't help!)

so yah it get's really boring around here.. so yah that's why I'm not around much..

and most of our discussions don't seem to hit depths.. in fact the word "lame" comes to mind.. so yes it really is the forums dead.. and re-surgence of any kind seems unlikely.. there will be of course new/more bashar material coming down the pipeline.. but ahh I'm not sure that will help really..? what we do in our class is far advanced to bashar's program-teaching.. so I guess it's not the hot new interesting new age.. kinda.. but probably not.. too deep.. too weird.

The critical mass/resurrection is coming.. and when that happens too.. bashar becomes a outmoded and even a unnecessary vehicle/message.. (guestimating here) (and a alien awakening is somewhere on the timeline within 20 years!) he will be obsolete! and one point during our shift/ascension.. and I've got 500,000 pleiadian lives just to teach.. maybe one day I will activate that pathway.. maybe...

Another indication that the forums dying, withering.. and not's just that members have left or been pushed out?? (I don't pay attention to the drama much) it's the fact the leader ABN is also disinterested.. he has 1400 posts.. compared to mine or alice.. that's not much.. he should probably pass it to alice but ahh.. even I'm not sure she can save it..? new stuff of discord and slack seem to be be more prominent technologies take focus too... and I seem to be maybe? changing.. that will push me out.. easy :P cause it'll have to be something better :)
I really don't like signatures.. but here goes.. my public talk with b https://vimeo.com/218534595

AlwaysBeNice
-

Postby AlwaysBeNice » Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:09 pm

Personally I am too involved in turning inward to really care about anything else at the moment, I'm sure the movement will flow out again at some point once I found what I am looking for, or not, in any case, I'm doing well if anyone's wondering.

Also, once disclosure happens, hopefully Bashar Communications will go more public after some time given the huge surge of interest that will follow and then this place will be quite relevant.
Best evidence for UFOs: http://www.bestUFOevidence.com
Evidence for the soul http://www.evidenceforthesoul.com
The experiences that verified Bashar for me: bashar-forum.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7

love76

Postby love76 » Tue Oct 31, 2017 6:30 pm

I really like this website, there is so much information/knowledge/experiences.... maybe people are so busy studying bashar + other material they dont post as much now... it does not matter anyway, i find this website fun:)

Alice

Postby Alice » Tue Oct 31, 2017 7:22 pm

love76 wrote:I really like this website, there is so much information/knowledge/experiences.... maybe people are so busy studying bashar + other material they dont post as much now... it does not matter anyway, i find this website fun:)

Yeah and there are lots of gems here we can peruse. I may be bumping some threads, whether or not anyone chooses to comment.

ingerul9

Postby ingerul9 » Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:08 pm

Another idea is that people who are on these forums know the answers to their own questions as Bashar taught us in the first place - any questions can be an answer by straightening the question mark into an exclamation one and that's why it's so quiet. Going within is always accessible to everyone.

Alice

Postby Alice » Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:20 pm

ingerul9 wrote:Another idea is that people who are on these forums know the answers to their own questions as Bashar taught us in the first place - any questions can be an answer by straightening the question mark into an exclamation one and that's why it's so quiet. Going within is always accessible to everyone.

Bashar has said that asking questions is putting our power outside of ourselves. I brought that up in another thread:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1322

But it seems posts here that are not questions don't get much response. People like to be stimulated to answer questions. This thread is an example!

openmindedskeptic

Postby openmindedskeptic » Wed Nov 01, 2017 12:57 pm

When/ where did Bashar say that? He himself encourages people to ask him questions at his events! :shock:

Until we have contact with our souls or higher self, we have to learn by asking questions, no? :?

OMS

themaster

Postby themaster » Wed Nov 01, 2017 3:17 pm

openmindedskeptic wrote:Until we have contact with our souls or higher self, we have to learn by asking questions, no? :?

speak for yourself.. I've talked to my soul twice.. and he/"it?" laughs at my jokes?

you will have contact with your soul this lifetime... if you make it 20 years? or so :)
I really don't like signatures.. but here goes.. my public talk with b https://vimeo.com/218534595

PeechyGurl

Postby PeechyGurl » Wed Nov 01, 2017 5:34 pm

themaster wrote:
openmindedskeptic wrote:Until we have contact with our souls or higher self, we have to learn by asking questions, no? :?

speak for yourself.. I've talked to my soul twice.. and he/"it?" laughs at my jokes?

you will have contact with your soul this lifetime... if you make it 20 years? or so :)

You both must have missed the many times Bashar has said: "You ARE your Higher Self!"

And, as others have mentioned, your Higher Self or Higher Consciousness aspect has more direct contact with the Soul / Oversoul.

Please read and comment on my post in Bashar section: Asking Questions: Knowing, Remembering, Being

themaster

Postby themaster » Wed Nov 01, 2017 6:47 pm

PeechyGurl wrote:You both must have missed the many times Bashar has said: "You ARE your Higher Self!"

And, as others have mentioned, your Higher Self or Higher Consciousness aspect has more direct contact with the Soul / Oversoul.

Please read and comment on my post in Bashar section: Asking Questions: Knowing, Remembering, Being

many years ago as my video shows..? I talked to bashar and asked him how to create instant manifestation.. and honestly I didn't like his answer! :P

But through that interaction alone.. he helped me find my way to my class.. which I'm still in today! and active :)

So really quote back bashar to me.. doesn't make it any realer.. in my class the soul has descended into the body and it will for everyone on earth eventually! which is what I was referring too.. and yah in our class we already work with our oversoul, christed oversoul and whole lot of shit names that probably won't make it much clearer.

truthhurts

Postby truthhurts » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:28 am

Alice wrote:
ingerul9 wrote:Another idea is that people who are on these forums know the answers to their own questions as Bashar taught us in the first place - any questions can be an answer by straightening the question mark into an exclamation one and that's why it's so quiet. Going within is always accessible to everyone.

Bashar has said that asking questions is putting our power outside of ourselves. I brought that up in another thread:
http://bashar-forum.org/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1322

But it seems posts here that are not questions don't get much response. People like to be stimulated to answer questions. This thread is an example!

interestin observatution

Alice

Postby Alice » Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:21 am

truthhurts wrote:
Alice wrote:

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1322

interestin observatution

How it is at most forums. People don't just want to read stuff, they want interaction. I am the same.

truthhurts

Postby truthhurts » Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:39 am

Alice wrote:
How it is at most forums. People don't just want to read stuff, they want interaction. I am the same.

great ol human interaction. i heart u

openmindedskeptic

Postby openmindedskeptic » Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:27 am

Rumors of the death of this forum are greatly exaggerated. ;)

Btw, if I had been Mark Twain, I would have wanted this on my tombstone - "Rumors of my being alive are greatly exaggerated...." :lol:

Oh, wait, I can have it put it on mine, in the, hopefully distant, future ..... :D

OMS

Return to “Anything else!”