Love Conquers Fear

A place to speak about life and anything relevant to it. =)

Moderators: Alice, xplosiw

matcha

Love Conquers Fear

Postby matcha » Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:08 am

matcha started a thread on this topic
Last edited by matcha on Sun Oct 15, 2017 5:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

openmindedskeptic

Re: Love instead of fear

Postby openmindedskeptic » Mon Oct 09, 2017 2:36 pm

Very wise, Matcha, good for you. I remember reading that Buddha said that love conquers fear, and JC said love conquers all, but it's hard for most people to get access quickly to that higher vibe. That's why it's great that Bashar's formula gives quick access to excitement/passion / high vibe, which is the same as, or very close to, love. Bashar doesn't talk about that equivalence specifically, but I heard Abe say that strong appreciation and joy are very close to love.... the trick is to learn to get into that vibe easily and often, which takes a lot of practice.

OMS

Alice

Re: Love instead of fear

Postby Alice » Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:23 pm

openmindedskeptic wrote:Very wise, Matcha, good for you. I remember reading that Buddha said that love conquers fear, and JC said love conquers all, but it's hard for most people to get access quickly to that higher vibe. That's why it's great that Bashar's formula gives quick access to excitement/passion / high vibe, which is the same as, or very close to, love. Bashar doesn't talk about that equivalence specifically, but I heard Abe say that strong appreciation and joy are very close to love.... the trick is to learn to get into that vibe easily and often, which takes a lot of practice.

OMS

Ho'oponopono works for this especially when the mantra is practiced continuously.

I've posted about it elsewhere, here is one thread.
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=664&hilit=ho%27oponopono

Return to “Anything else!”