blank

A place to speak about life and anything relevant to it. =)

Moderators: Alice, xplosiw

User avatar
Alice
Posts: 1777
Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:30 pm

Re: Sharing my Altar: Request prayers for those facing natural disasters

Postby Alice » Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:07 am

Very nice. Just a heads up, did you know that most candles are toxic? Try to find beeswax or soy candles.
https://www.keeperofthehome.org/toxins- ... d-but-true

User avatar
Rokazulu
Posts: 400
Joined: Mon May 23, 2016 7:57 pm

Re: Sharing my Altar: Request prayers for those facing natural disasters

Postby Rokazulu » Sun Sep 17, 2017 2:22 am

Alice wrote:Did you know that most candles are toxic?


That is a belief though. May I kindly ask why you would believe in something that can affect you negatively? Just curious.

matcha wrote:The candles on my altar are lit for those recovering and facing hurricanes.

That is a pretty altar.

User avatar
Alice
Posts: 1777
Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:30 pm

Re: Sharing my Altar: Request prayers for those facing natural disasters

Postby Alice » Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:51 pm

Rokazulu wrote:
Alice wrote:Did you know that most candles are toxic?


That is a belief though. May I kindly ask why you would believe in something that can affect you negatively? Just curious.


May I kindly ask why you believe eating animal foods will affect you (and them) negatively?

Point is, we've all got our beliefs, and it is not for us to question the beliefs anyone holds.

User avatar
Rokazulu
Posts: 400
Joined: Mon May 23, 2016 7:57 pm

Re: Sharing my Altar: Request prayers for those facing natural disasters

Postby Rokazulu » Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:44 pm

Alice wrote:
Rokazulu wrote:
Alice wrote:Did you know that most candles are toxic?


That is a belief though. May I kindly ask why you would believe in something that can affect you negatively? Just curious.


May I kindly ask why you believe eating animal foods will affect you (and them) negatively?

Point is, we've all got our beliefs, and it is not for us to question the beliefs anyone holds.


I no longer hold that negative belief. It was fun exploring veganism though! Oh man.

But, yeah we don't have to explore any beliefs if you don't want to. And I did not intend for "May I kindly ask why..." to be taken as a cynical, you know like... "GOTCHA" comment. I will use different words next time. You know I love you Alice, heh.

User avatar
Rokazulu
Posts: 400
Joined: Mon May 23, 2016 7:57 pm

Re: Sharing my Altar: Request prayers for those facing natural disasters

Postby Rokazulu » Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:10 pm

Maybe you can see it as similar to teacher/student student/teacher.

Master/Apprentice Apprentice/Master. Even Jesus and Buddha were learning from the apprentices, for they had to learn how to communicate with them the ideas and experiences they had learned. They would learn how to better express themselves and utter even more profound statements than before by the way of the apprentices questions.

User avatar
Alice
Posts: 1777
Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:30 pm

Re: Sharing my Altar: Request prayers for those facing natural disasters

Postby Alice » Tue Sep 19, 2017 2:23 am

Rokazulu wrote:Maybe you can see it as similar to teacher/student student/teacher.

Master/Apprentice Apprentice/Master. Even Jesus and Buddha were learning from the apprentices, for they had to learn how to communicate with them the ideas and experiences they had learned. They would learn how to better express themselves and utter even more profound statements than before by the way of the apprentices questions.


We definitely learn by teaching. And there is no end to the learning. As you impy, the Master is also an Apprentice. And vice versa :D

Back to the belief about the candle. Remember Bashar has often talked about the need to detox, to be a better receiver of the higher level
energies coming in. He too believes we are taking in much toxicity from various sources.

Thank you for your question, Apprentice/Master :mrgreen:

User avatar
Alice
Posts: 1777
Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:30 pm

Re: Sharing my Altar: Request prayers for those facing natural disasters

Postby Alice » Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:02 am

matcha wrote:
So the question is, "Do our beliefs create toxins?"


Sure but that doesn't mean the beliefs themselves aren't "real" in their own way.

I have heard of advanced yogis deliberately toxifying themselves just to show they were able to transcend it.
I think you will agree, most of us aren't there yet :)

User avatar
Alice
Posts: 1777
Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:30 pm

Re: Sharing my Altar: Request prayers for those facing natural disasters

Postby Alice » Tue Sep 19, 2017 4:12 am

matcha wrote:
Yes, they are real because we believe they are. I have this concept from mixing my studies of N.D.E.'s with teachings of Bashar. There is this idea with NDE's that once you die you are meet with what you expect to be met with. From that point, you create the world around you based on what you expect to see.

I think in the Book of the Dead, or something, they say that in death you meet with the echoes of your mind. First, you meet with the angels of your good thoughts, but you are to ignore them as they are not real. Then you meet with the demons of your negative thoughts. Now I am forgetting the rest.

Anyway, I do not like this idea of the afterlife. I want to fly off and explore these places I have read about in N.D.E.'s.

So there is this idea in my mind. "What if I am creating my world around me right now exactly like a person does in an N.D.E.?"


Yes, all of it is our creation.

Here's Bashar...

Physical reality is your dream.

Literally!

All is a dream, and all is real. Dreams are real. Reality is a dream. It is all one and the same thing. The only thing that makes it appear different, is the different definitions, that you give to the different dreams. Physical reality: A dream with the illusion of solidity, to the exclusion of all other dreams, consciously. That is, what physical reality is. It is no different than the dream reality, in which you allow yourself to re-connect to, in your sleep state. Those are real scenarios. Real realities


Say with Abraham-Hicks, if I accept her worldview I would be a go-getter and more likely to make the moves that create success. I would remain positive where others might fall into depression. I see this view as very beneficial. I accept.


Abe is not about being a go getter, but an allower of our our Well Being.


So you say it works for yogis, but I am not a yogi. Does it really work for me?/quote]

You would likely not be able to drink cyanide and be fine, as I've heard they have done. But of course that is an extreme. It works for us in accordance with where we are at.

Beyond that does simply thinking a happy thought really attract more abundance or is it the happy thought that changes the chemical makeup of my mind so that I think more happy thoughts?

If I sat in my room and did nothing but think happy thoughts about money, would money really be attracted to those thoughts? Or is it the actions due to the happy thoughts that make Law of Attraction work.

Sorry long explanation. Long questions.


It would not work if you were attached to the results, Bashar has addressed this. The true marker is when we react differently to the circumstances, not when they change to suit us.

User avatar
Alice
Posts: 1777
Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:30 pm

Re: Sharing my Altar: Request prayers for those facing natural disasters

Postby Alice » Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:03 am

matcha wrote:
I am asking if it is the changes in the worldview that led a person to take actions, recognize opportunities, etc. Or do the thoughts themselves act as the magnetic force. I know what Abraham says, but there is a bit of disconnect. A bit of a logical jump between the two views of how LoA would work. This is where the thought process transitions out of logic and into emotion for me. I believe it because it feels good, but not because I have hard evidence to prove this logical jump is indeed how reality works.

My emotions can understand the things Bashar/Abraham says, but my logic cannot understand as much of them. So I how never written out my logical process because it is incomplete. Logic is based on evidence and I simply do not have evidence that sitting in a room thinking happily about money will attract it in the physical world. Teachers ask you to let go and say the process will not work if you doubt it at all. Yet, if I am going to look at things in a logical way, I can see the dissonance.

I wonder, then, are the skeptics right. I sometimes get emotional thinking this way. Yet, the next day I am back to denying the fact that I am making a logical jump. Bashar says you need to change your reactions to the circumstance but I am constantly changing and it would leave my logical side behind to do so.

Therefore (sorry I have spread this topic across more than one thread so you might not be following), I am too logical. My logic is holding me back. I cannot make that logical jump without letting go of the need for evidence but Bashar says the evidence will not come if I do not make the jump. Therefore, I admit, I do not often sound logical except emotionally. That is because the teachers all say I cannot get results if I don't believe. My logical side will not believe without the evidence.


Well, you know what Bashar says about 'evidence', right?
Evidence shows up to reinforce a belief that's already there; in the likelihood of that thing having evidence to back it up. But you create, in a sense, the attraction of your attention to the evidence. There is evidence for everything being true and there is evidence for nothing being true. The degree to which you perceive evidence for any one particular facet of everything has to do with your orientation and that's all it has to do with.


btw, remember, the other side of logic is magic :mrgreen:

User avatar
Alice
Posts: 1777
Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:30 pm

Re: Sharing my Altar: Request prayers for those facing natural disasters

Postby Alice » Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:16 am

Rokazulu wrote:
Alice wrote:
Rokazulu wrote:
That is a belief though. May I kindly ask why you would believe in something that can affect you negatively? Just curious.


May I kindly ask why you believe eating animal foods will affect you (and them) negatively?

Point is, we've all got our beliefs, and it is not for us to question the beliefs anyone holds.


I no longer hold that negative belief. It was fun exploring veganism though! Oh man.

But, yeah we don't have to explore any beliefs if you don't want to. And I did not intend for "May I kindly ask why..." to be taken as a cynical, you know like... "GOTCHA" comment. I will use different words next time. You know I love you Alice, heh.


Awwww shucks, love you too Rokazulu :oops: :mrgreen:

User avatar
Rokazulu
Posts: 400
Joined: Mon May 23, 2016 7:57 pm

Re: Sharing my Altar: Request prayers for those facing natural disasters

Postby Rokazulu » Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:46 am

I want to share my story real quick here. This is a true story of where my beliefs use to be, not just a week or so ago.

Since I began this path of greater clarity of who I am, I learned that there was ostensibly toxins within our environment. I first learned about flouride and it scared me because people said it calcified the pineal gland. I later found out that even our foods had toxins such as pesticides and genetic engineering.
I went deeper and deeper into this topic as the years went by. I learned that meats were carcinogen producing, that dairy caused heart attacks, and eventually I found out that cooked food changed the chemistry of the molecular structure. Soon enough I was raw vegan and believed that the only food I could eat was fruits and vegetables.

But, I went further. I thought I could only eat organic whole foods. Anything that was extracted, synthesized, or genetically modified in anyway, shape, form or fashion I believed was harmful to me. And it was harmful to me since I believed it was and got the evidence to prove to myself it was because I would feel my stomach burn if I had anything that wasn't a raw whole food from nature.
I believed everything was a toxin, even Apple Cider vinegar was technically not on my list of "health" foods because it was derived from apples not actually the whole food form. I didn't even eat almonds because I believed they were pasteurized and therefore not conducive to my digestive system.

I only used essential oils on my body, no soaps or deodorant with synthesized chemicals. I drank only pure distilled h20. I thought plastics were a death sentence due to the BPA, so I switched to stainless steel and glass (after I found out that BPS was still within BPA free plastics). I had air filters installed in my house and machines in my room to clear out all the bad air from pollution and what I believed to also be in part due to "chemtrails". I used neem leaf to clean my teeth and so on. I only had natural organic incense that had no synthetic chemicals. I even purchased a reverse osmosis shower head so I wouldn't get chemicals on my skin when I showered.



I would ask waiters probing questions about everything I ate. I would scoff at people who were eating "the wrong foods" though outwardly I would say they could eat whatever they felt like. I eventually realized (made real) that everything on this planet was a poison. Even organic foods were said to have some kind of left-over residue of pesticides or toxins. So even eating the fresh raw foods were burning my stomach a bit, but it wasn't as bad as everything else, so I stuck with it.

I was super paranoid of any toxin. I would scrutinize EVERY SINGLE LABEL upon food packaging and if I did not understand what the ingredient was I would be too afraid to buy it. I would cynically speak with my mom that I "knew more" about "clean" foods than her and she would be disheartened when I told her that the recent thing she bought was actually poisonous and not healthy. One time she was eating her favorite chocolate peanut snacks and then when I was walking by she hid them from me because she felt shame for eating something "not healthy". This is where the crack of my negative beliefs began to be noticed. I told her that she is free to eat anything she wanted and of course my "health" selections are only suggestions. (I felt I was only giving suggestions but to her it felt like I was giving the one true reality, and in a way I felt it was the one true reality as well)

-------

Flash forward to my trip to Sedona to see Bashar. I magically meet someone who reflected to me all my negative beliefs and answered every question I wanted to ask Bashar. (I will talk more about this because it is so crazy to me that I met this person.)

After that conversation I decide to go to Sedona's Mcdonalds (yep!) and I order the french fries. I timidly bite into them (It is the first time I had eaten cooked food in months). My stomach felt fine. I didn't break out in acne. I felt fine.

Then... I order a cheeseburger (It is the first time I had meat in years). I took the burger outside. The last time I ate a cheeseburger I saw a "demon" trying to attack me and lost consciousness (This was due to my negative beliefs at the time so you can tell why I was so intrepid to consume this burger).

I paced around the burger. Closing the wrapper and reopening it several times. I thought to myself "Ok this cow gave it's life for me to enjoy it's meat, I am worthy of it's love, I can eat this burger, it did not suffer in vain!"

I ate the burger. I felt ok. It was a good burger.

After that moment something changed in me. Something profound. I felt so free within the world again. I felt like a child. I felt the mystery of the universe once again. I felt I could eat, say, and do anything so long as it was contained within my integrity.

I realized how powerful our mind truly is. Nearly, everything our scientists say is objectively true for all is more of a general tendency for most people. If you believe you can transcend it, you can transcend it. This is my belief right now though I respect and honor all other perspectives as I know I can learn something from them.

User avatar
Alice
Posts: 1777
Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:30 pm

Re: Sharing my Altar: Request prayers for those facing natural disasters

Postby Alice » Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:29 pm

Thanks for sharing, guys. I do think it is good to be easy about all this. I choose my food carefully allowing for my health beliefs but have found ways to satisfy my taste buds as well. Rokazulu, maybe the next step is to cook your own burger at home?
Using grass fed meat, of course ;) And don't spare the condiments!

User avatar
Rokazulu
Posts: 400
Joined: Mon May 23, 2016 7:57 pm

Re: Sharing my Altar: Request prayers for those facing natural disasters

Postby Rokazulu » Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:59 pm

Yeah, it is a balance, but it is really simple, you just listen to your body. I do my best to buy as organically as possible, but I no longer judge myself or others for eating whatever makes them feel good.

Our bodies are smart as fuck. They can remove toxins if we are stress-free and keep a balanced state of mind. I think buying more of what some of you call, happy meat, or grass fed, is a good idea for me as well. It's really profound to think that the animals and plants chose to be eaten by us from a higher level.

One day in the future we will be so ecstatic that stopping to eat food won't even cross our minds.

User avatar
Alice
Posts: 1777
Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:30 pm

Re: Sharing my Altar: Request prayers for those facing natural disasters

Postby Alice » Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:20 pm

Rokazulu wrote:Yeah, it is a balance, but it is really simple, you just listen to your body. I do my best to buy as organically as possible, but I no longer judge myself or others for eating whatever makes them feel good.

Our bodies are smart as fuck. They can remove toxins if we are stress-free and keep a balanced state of mind. I think buying more of what some of you call, happy meat, or grass fed, is a good idea for me as well. It's really profound to think that the animals and plants chose to be eaten by us from a higher level.

One day in the future we will be so ecstatic that stopping to eat food won't even cross our minds.


Right, I seem to recall the Essassani no longer bother with food. The Crimson Circle channellings have said we don't actually need to eat, that it
is like a habit. At the same time, they say to eat whatever we want.

Think sync, someone posted this today at another of my forums...
The Buddha was sitting under the Bodhi Tree, following an ascetic practice, meditating and fasting, determined to reach enlightenment, but he was very weak. A girl brought him some milk rice, like a rice pudding, he strengthened and was enlightened. His companions, other ascetics looked down on the eating of rice pudding, it was like eating ice cream nowadays. They were prepared to reject him for it, but as he approached they saw he was radiant. After that the Buddha was in favor of the Middle Way, not extremes of asceticism or of surfeit.

User avatar
Alice
Posts: 1777
Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:30 pm

Re: Sharing my Altar: Request prayers for those facing natural disasters

Postby Alice » Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:50 pm

Just had an exchange with one of my bros that reminded me of this. He was diagnosed bipoiar some years ago. He is now on an antidepressant
which he says/thinks is helping him a lot. In the past I would have had to bite my tongue to refrain from informing him of all the bad
news about them. Now I just go to myself, "That is his belief. MYOB."

I did tell him, some time ago, about the issues with Lipitor which he was also taking. Don't know if he still is. But again, none of my
beeswax :mrgreen:

Interesting article. Chronic depression disappears with placebo:

http://drjoedispenza.com/files/well_being_article_july_august_2014_excerpt.pdf

matcha
Posts: 490
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2016 1:42 am

blank

Postby matcha » Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:12 pm

blank
Last edited by matcha on Sun Oct 15, 2017 5:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

themaster
Posts: 809
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2015 3:43 am

Re: Sharing my Altar: Request prayers for those facing natural disasters

Postby themaster » Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:35 pm

Alice wrote:The Crimson Circle channellings have said we don't actually need to eat, that it
is like a habit. At the same time, they say to eat whatever we want.

I don't think eating is such a bad idea.. my body is using the communication methods it has with me to signal energy needed..
I really don't like signatures.. but here goes.. my public talk with b https://vimeo.com/218534595

User avatar
Alice
Posts: 1777
Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:30 pm

Re: Sharing my Altar: Request prayers for those facing natural disasters

Postby Alice » Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:53 am

matcha wrote:
So with your brother worry not, just help him get into alignment and he will naturally make the right choices given his beliefs. If you want to help another, try to judge less their path... just get them into alignment. Which you are really good at doing Alice.

The first step to helping a person into alignment is to be in alignment. Sadly a lot of the spiritual community beliefs about medication and Big Pharma are not in alignment.


I am aware of that matcha and I believe I said as much already. I have my own opinions about the meds but he has chosen his path and I would
not try to dissuade him. I did inform him about issues with Lipitor a few years ago, but then let it go.

I learned a lot from the situation with my son who is on a med for ADHD. I was against it at first, but as he said, "It's my life."
If that is what he feels he needs, so be it. Maybe he will wean off it eventually, maybe not, but it is his gig.

User avatar
Alice
Posts: 1777
Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:30 pm

Re: Sharing my Altar: Request prayers for those facing natural disasters

Postby Alice » Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:55 am

themaster wrote:
Alice wrote:The Crimson Circle channellings have said we don't actually need to eat, that it
is like a habit. At the same time, they say to eat whatever we want.

I don't think eating is such a bad idea.. my body is using the communication methods it has with me to signal energy needed..


They are not saying it is a bad idea, just that it isn't absolutely necessary.

They do say that we will get to the point where we won't want much if any food. As you know, that's where the Essassani are at.

User avatar
Alice
Posts: 1777
Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:30 pm

Re: Sharing my Altar: Request prayers for those facing natural disasters

Postby Alice » Fri Sep 22, 2017 7:58 am

matcha wrote:
Sorry, I had been holding in my thoughts on the topic a long time. It was good to express them and not keep them inside. This thread has been very helpful in allowing me to express my inward processes. The thoughts that I hardly ever get the chance to put into the physical world. Yet, now they are out and into the biosphere of the internet... so to speak.

Thank you for this thread. It has been constructive.


Yes, I agree, it has been.


Return to “Anything else!”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests