Are long-term/life-long relationships possible?

A place to speak about life and anything relevant to it. =)

Moderators: Alice, xplosiw

Alice

Re: Are long-term/life-long relationships possible?

Postby Alice » Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:25 pm

captainfws wrote:So back to getting to know one's self, the spirit having a human experience, and the vehicle for the subjective experience of its current reality tunnel/seperate reality. For the subjective experience I have already suggested psychological astrology. I'll add Meyers Briggs. What else? I think a creative endeavor would be healthy. A way good way to express your inner self and stay in the now. More?

Are you asking for more options for singles? If so...

A pet or pets :) They love and need you.

And plants...

themaster

Postby themaster » Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:26 pm

Alice wrote:My sense is that a lot of suicides are people who can't stand to be alone with themselves. Sometimes you just have to hang in there, trust in yourself and in the process of Life.

those tricky guys.. stop a lot of suicides through reality hacks/shortcuts too
I really don't like signatures.. but here goes.. my public talk with b https://vimeo.com/218534595

captainfws

Postby captainfws » Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:01 pm

"trust......in the process of life." I like this comment. Thank you Alice. Suicide is illegal because it is viewed as ""temporary"" insanity. I have been a close witness to it being temporary many times. In relation to this forum I believe Bashar's fourth rule of the universe is "Except for the first three laws change is constant". I see this at work in personal astrology. Personal challenges are alternated with support. Annnnd, you can get into synchronicity with the challenge lesson by looking for it. My favorite saying is "Every problem has a gift to give you". Thinking about the problem shifts you into the observer role and out of feeling the pain role......The heart has the biggest by far electromagnetic field of any organ in the body; exceeding the brain by 5000 times. As a REIKI Master and student of several other energetic healing methods, all require one to think with the heart to be effective. The purpose of the heart chakra is to lift consciousness. So you have a powerful ally there; especially if you follow Bashar's advice and at least start in a small way to go positive. That will put you in synchronicity with your heart....Does anybody have any ideas on how to have a dialog with one's heart? I suppose one might open by expressing grattitude for even something small........Blessings

Alice

Postby Alice » Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:23 am

My nephew suicided, although they put it down to a typical 15 y.o.'s engaging in dangerous behavior. Shot himself.
I hsve my own ideas about where he was at, but of course I can't know for sure.
One part me of knows that all is well and he's continuing on his journey. Another part of me is sad to think of the pain
he must been in.

The above is a dialog with my heart.

captainfws

Postby captainfws » Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:28 am

Thank you Alice. I'm soooo sorry for your pain.

Alice

Postby Alice » Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:53 pm

captainfws wrote:Thank you Alice. I'm soooo sorry for your pain.

Thanks, yeah, not easy to come to terms with it, but I guess we all do ourselves in at some point in our journeys.
He may have reincarnated as my brother's son who was born after he passed. They look a lot alike!

Ho'oponopono is the main way I keep my heart open and communicating...

Return to “Anything else!”