I see why trump is going to be emberassed..

A place to speak about life and anything relevant to it. =)

Moderators: Alice, xplosiw

themaster

I see why trump is going to be emberassed..

Postby themaster » Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:11 pm

if this enters the public eye (which it looks like it's on that way)

yah trump is going to be embarrassed for long time.. gonna have to be a recluse like nixon..

http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow/watc ... 3027267533

and imagine that trump has to pardon himself..? I think that will actually shift his poll numbers to 0%

yah know when "grab them by the pussy" came out I was sure that would finish him.. but apparently what's going to finish him.. is the longer he stay's.. the more that negative law of attraction is going to hit him even harder.. I thought maybe he could survive a term.. but it really looks likes he is his own worst enemy...
I really don't like signatures.. but here goes.. my public talk with b https://vimeo.com/218534595

Alice

Re: I see why trump is going to be emberassed..

Postby Alice » Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:15 am

themaster wrote:if this enters the public eye (which it looks like it's on that way)

yah trump is going to be embarrassed for long time.. gonna have to be a recluse like nixon..

http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow/watc ... 3027267533

and imagine that trump has to pardon himself..? I think that will actually shift his poll numbers to 0%

yah know when "grab them by the pussy" came out I was sure that would finish him.. but apparently what's going to finish him.. is the longer he stay's.. the more that negative law of attraction is going to hit him even harder.. I thought maybe he could survive a term.. but it really looks likes he is his own worst enemy...

Thanks, I am about a third of the way through.

I am always astounded to hear about people in the public eye, especially politicians, who seemingly expect such things will never come to light. I know it would embarrass the f**k out of me!

"His own worst enemy" sounds about right...

themaster

Postby themaster » Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:51 pm

I would think that if I was d.trump and pretend rich.. I would do the same things he does.. :o and yet I would!

but run for president? is a little.. nuts..

I've been noticing that 80's trump was hella smart.. I mean very! I think and this my guess ;) that since he is saint germaine's soul line? he put himself up for service.. and that called for him to be stupider.. and so he changed who he was in the 80's to what he is now.. and that was "being of service" whether he's conscious of that himself or not?

pretty sure he was the archangels pick for president.. maybe not forever??? but better than hillary?
I really don't like signatures.. but here goes.. my public talk with b https://vimeo.com/218534595

Alice

Postby Alice » Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:14 am

themaster wrote:I would think that if I was d.trump and pretend rich.. I would do the same things he does.. :o and yet I would!

but run for president? is a little.. nuts..

I've been noticing that 80's trump was hella smart.. I mean very! I think and this my guess ;) that since he is saint germaine's soul line? he put himself up for service.. and that called for him to be stupider.. and so he changed who he was in the 80's to what he is now.. and that was "being of service" whether he's conscious of that himself or not?

pretty sure he was the archangels pick for president.. maybe not forever??? but better than hillary?

Huh, I thought you were a diehard Sanders guy? Isn't that what Ms. What's Her Name keeps saying, that Sanders is on the side of God and the angels?

You and i may have different ideas about what it means to be "hella smart." If his financial dealings from the 80's are now backfiring on him, is that smart?

I do think he is serving an important role as a catalyst. Showing us collectively what attitudes we need to let go of in our evolution.

btw, I was watching that video on youtube bec. I need the captions. It has now been removed! It is still on MSNBC.

themaster

Postby themaster » Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:38 pm

Alice wrote:Huh, I thought you were a diehard Sanders guy? Isn't that what Ms. What's Her Name keeps saying, that Sanders is on the side of God and the angels?

You and i may have different ideas about what it means to be "hella smart." If his financial dealings from the 80's are now backfiring on him, is that smart?

I do think he is serving an important role as a catalyst. Showing us collectively what attitudes we need to let go of in our evolution.

btw, I was watching that video on youtube bec. I need the captions. It has now been removed! It is still on MSNBC.

I'm not die hard..

I just read his energy and it's right.. given that he hasn't formed a new party or broken from the democratic it's hard to say he will end up leading us he has some free will decisions to make :P

But I do think that Christina is probably right that hillary was wrong and that she used her power in the DNC to cheat sanders too boot..

It's christina who said "he will be embarrassed" referring to trump.. it should be interesting what's created?

Return to “Anything else!”