Could reincarnation explain why I'm transgender?

A place to speak about life and anything relevant to it. =)

Moderators: Alice, xplosiw

themaster

Could reincarnation explain why I'm transgender?

Postby themaster » Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:48 am

every once in awhile.. all that work I do pays off.. and I can demonstrate some of it ;)

https://www.reddit.com/r/Reincarnation/ ... ansgender/
I really don't like signatures.. but here goes.. my public talk with b https://vimeo.com/218534595

TheInventor

Re: Could reincarnation explain why I'm transgender?

Postby TheInventor » Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:13 pm

YES

xplosiw

Postby xplosiw » Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:38 am

There is no reincarnation though.. you know the rest

infinity is now

Postby infinity is now » Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:27 pm

Re-incarnation to me is the most mis-understood topic in all of Spirituality because of the belief in linear time. This has led to so much unnecessary fear. Bashar has one of the better explanations I have seen on the topic.

openmindedskeptic

Postby openmindedskeptic » Wed Aug 30, 2017 1:50 pm

Neil Donald Walsch in CWG tried to explain the timeline of multiple lifetimes by calling them "sequentaneous", i.e. both sequential and simultaneous, but I agree that Bashar has done an even better job of explaining this mind-boggling concept.

OMS

Alice

Postby Alice » Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:18 pm

openmindedskeptic wrote:Neil Donald Walsch in CWG tried to explain the timeline of multiple lifetimes by calling them "sequentaneous", i.e. both sequential and simultaneous, but I agree that Bashar has done an even better job of explaining this mind-boggling concept.

OMS

This is one aspect of B's teachings that is not familiar to me. Could someone sum it up? Thanks!

themaster

Postby themaster » Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:11 pm

Alice wrote:
openmindedskeptic wrote:Neil Donald Walsch in CWG tried to explain the timeline of multiple lifetimes by calling them "sequentaneous", i.e. both sequential and simultaneous, but I agree that Bashar has done an even better job of explaining this mind-boggling concept.

OMS

This is one aspect of B's teachings that is not familiar to me. Could someone sum it up? Thanks!

Bashar's label is "simultaneously concurrent lives"

It really is as simple as bashar has described we can do anything.. and the reason why you're oversoul creates these lives is so it can "network" them together.. even more so.. (on specific themes/subjects) I have a lot lives but NOT on this planet.. for example I have 1/2 million on pleiades.. apparently there for teaching.. so sayeth daniel scranton/michael :P
I really don't like signatures.. but here goes.. my public talk with b https://vimeo.com/218534595

Alice

Postby Alice » Fri Sep 01, 2017 5:07 pm

themaster wrote:
Alice wrote:

OMS

Bashar's label is "simultaneously concurrent lives"

It really is as simple as bashar has described we can do anything.. and the reason why you're oversoul creates these lives is so it can "network" them together.. even more so.. (on specific themes/subjects) I have a lot lives but NOT on this planet.. for example I have 1/2 million on pleiades.. apparently there for teaching.. so sayeth daniel scranton/michael :P

nice phrase, simultaneously concurrent...pretty much what Seth says also, in different words.

You had a private reading with Daniel? What is your impression of his abilities?

themaster

Postby themaster » Sat Sep 02, 2017 5:41 am

Alice wrote:You had a private reading with Daniel? What is your impression of his abilities?

one can be better

and yah been working with daniel once a week for the last few months..

Alice

Postby Alice » Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:01 am

themaster wrote:
Alice wrote:You had a private reading with Daniel? What is your impression of his abilities?

one can be better

and yah been working with daniel once a week for the last few months..

Sounds like you are satisfied enough :)

infinity is now

Postby infinity is now » Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:13 pm

As themaster says, I too believe it has a lot to do with specific subjects/themes. Unlike Abraham who tell us we only set incredibly general intentions "to experience Joy", I tend to disagree with them here. I think we each are exploring unique themes, perhaps even in groups of souls. But, it explains a lot as to why we suffer as well. Those themes (some call it karma) will just keep playing out in our lives until we shift them. It's not a punishment, it's what the greater part of us (the Higher Self) wants. We WANT that experience. But, our ego minds don't understand it, so we think life is happening TO us, rather than FOR us.

And I think these themes are potentially playing out across an entire timeline of other lives. There is no such thing as re-incarnation. Only incarnation across countless simultaneous other lives. Then you have parallel realities within THIS life itself for every possible choice you make or don't make. It's wild.

Alice

Postby Alice » Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:40 am

infinity is now wrote:As themaster says, I too believe it has a lot to do with specific subjects/themes. Unlike Abraham who tell us we only set incredibly general intentions "to experience Joy", I tend to disagree with them here. I think we each are exploring unique themes, perhaps even in groups of souls. But, it explains a lot as to why we suffer as well. Those themes (some call it karma) will just keep playing out in our lives until we shift them. It's not a punishment, it's what the greater part of us (the Higher Self) wants. We WANT that experience. But, our ego minds don't understand it, so we think life is happening TO us, rather than FOR us.

And I think these themes are potentially playing out across an entire timeline of other lives. There is no such thing as re-incarnation. Only incarnation across countless simultaneous other lives. Then you have parallel realities within THIS life itself for every possible choice you make or don't make. It's wild.

There is a great chapter in the book Spirit Wisdom, an Alexander book channeled by Ramon Stevens. Chapter title: "The Many Faces of You: Probable and Multiple Selves." I will just quote from the first two para's:
One of the most difficult concepts for students of metaphysics to grasp is the concept of probabilities. Stated briefly, while you conduct your life in the apparent security of a consistent reality and stake your claim to one historical and biographical history, all about you swarm unseen versions of yourself, which play out in full vitality those paths you have not taken. Every time you face a choice, a two-path decision, whichever path you do not consciously choose to follow will indeed be pursued by another "you," a probable "you."

This makes answering the age-old question "Who am I?" considerably more complex. The question might be better stated, "Who are we and why are we running around the cosmos like beheaded chickens?"

And that doesn't even take into account all the other lives we are living in what Seth calls "the spacious present." Wild indeed :shock:

btw, I don't see "going general" as Abe says, as anti-exploring our individual themes. it is more about pivoting away from going in the direction of negativity. This thread is a good exploration of that:
http://www.abeforum.com/showthread.php? ... neral-quot

infinity is now

Postby infinity is now » Mon Sep 04, 2017 3:42 am

The Going general idea is something different than what I was referencing. I definitely agree with the going general. What I was attempting to refer to in the comment above was that Abe has said that we choose very general themes such as 'just coming to earth to mix it up and have a good time'. They never talk about life themes in a more pronounced way. Thanks for the quote Alice. I think it's pretty much right on.

Alice

Postby Alice » Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:26 am

infinity is now wrote:The Going general idea is something different than what I was referencing. I definitely agree with the going general. What I was attempting to refer to in the comment above was that Abe has said that we choose very general themes such as 'just coming to earth to mix it up and have a good time'. They never talk about life themes in a more pronounced way. Thanks for the quote Alice. I think it's pretty much right on.

But Bashar has said pretty much the same thing as Abe. That life is "meaning-less" and we are the ones who assign meaning, we get to decide what it is all about and how we will play the game of life.

infinity is now

Postby infinity is now » Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:44 pm

Yes, but like ACIM says, "Nothing I see has any meaning". What that ultimately means (to me) and what Bashar is saying, is that nothing in the physical world has meaning built into it inherently. So, this computer or this tree outside or even this person, or this ant, or this TV, or this body, MY body only has the meanings associated with it that I have previously applied through past conditioning. That doesn't mean that life itself has no meaning in a larger context. That doesn't mean that I just came to Earth to randomly manifest or create random stuff. The life path we are all on, IS the life path we are intended for. Life themes are not major large contexts as I see it, but merely beliefs/perspectives that we come into life to explore with an attempt to learn about them, gain an understanding and if possible even try to shift. You come into life to explore perhaps abuse early in your life, because you know that abuse will offer a perspective that allows you move fuller into Love. I will re-share the link from Melody Fletcher on this subject matter as her explanation is one of the better ones.

However, if we look at life as literally purposeless, empty of any larger meaning, and just chaotic and random, then we enter nihilism. Ultimately, what Bashar is saying is that we all believe we are entering into a Physical Universe that already has built in meanings physically speaking, but, that is not true, and all of those meanings were applied collectively and individually through belief systems passed down generation to generation. ACIM tries to get us beyond that conditioning to see that "I don't understand what anything truly means". The understanding we BELIEVE we have about physical reality is from the ego, or old beliefs, but starting fresh means we acknowledge that we don't truly understand anything from our physical minds alone, and it is the Holy Spirit (or the Higher Self/OverSoul/Source, etc etc) which provides us the 'REAL' meanings on reality.

So, if we come to explore a theme, we WILL explore that theme. As Bashar says, we will walk down one hallway our whole life. HOW we choose to walk down that hallway is entirely up to us and if we are done exploring that theme, we can move to something else in the same life. I try not to look at too conceptually, but I apply it more experientially. Think of all of the fears, and limiting beliefs you have in your own life. That.....is part of that early life theme (hence why most trauma begins in childhood) that you are still integrating. We all are. It's a process of bringing uncondtional love into those old patterns of darkness.

That's my take on it. Here's Melody's link:

https://melodyfletcher.com/2014/03/06/dear-loa-are-we-limited-by-a-pre-life-plan/

Alice

Postby Alice » Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:49 am

infinity is now wrote:Yes, but like ACIM says, "Nothing I see has any meaning". What that ultimately means (to me) and what Bashar is saying, is that nothing in the physical world has meaning built into it inherently. So, this computer or this tree outside or even this person, or this ant, or this TV, or this body, MY body only has the meanings associated with it that I have previously applied through past conditioning. That doesn't mean that life itself has no meaning in a larger context. That doesn't mean that I just came to Earth to randomly manifest or create random stuff. The life path we are all on, IS the life path we are intended for. Life themes are not major large contexts as I see it, but merely beliefs/perspectives that we come into life to explore with an attempt to learn about them, gain an understanding and if possible even try to shift. You come into life to explore perhaps abuse early in your life, because you know that abuse will offer a perspective that allows you move fuller into Love. I will re-share the link from Melody Fletcher on this subject matter as her explanation is one of the better ones.

However, if we look at life as literally purposeless, empty of any larger meaning, and just chaotic and random, then we enter nihilism. Ultimately, what Bashar is saying is that we all believe we are entering into a Physical Universe that already has built in meanings physically speaking, but, that is not true, and all of those meanings were applied collectively and individually through belief systems passed down generation to generation. ACIM tries to get us beyond that conditioning to see that "I don't understand what anything truly means". The understanding we BELIEVE we have about physical reality is from the ego, or old beliefs, but starting fresh means we acknowledge that we don't truly understand anything from our physical minds alone, and it is the Holy Spirit (or the Higher Self/OverSoul/Source, etc etc) which provides us the 'REAL' meanings on reality.

So, if we come to explore a theme, we WILL explore that theme. As Bashar says, we will walk down one hallway our whole life. HOW we choose to walk down that hallway is entirely up to us and if we are done exploring that theme, we can move to something else in the same life. I try not to look at too conceptually, but I apply it more experientially. Think of all of the fears, and limiting beliefs you have in your own life. That.....is part of that early life theme (hence why most trauma begins in childhood) that you are still integrating. We all are. It's a process of bringing uncondtional love into those old patterns of darkness.

That's my take on it. Here's Melody's link:

https://melodyfletcher.com/2014/03/06/dear-loa-are-we-limited-by-a-pre-life-plan/

Thanks, good one. And I don't disagree with anything you say. I never said or implied life was chaotic and purposeless...

ACIM tries to get us beyond that conditioning to see that "I don't understand what anything truly means".

Ho'oponopono is about that too; we are clueless on the level of the conscious thinking mind. So we let go to our superconscious, our Divinity.

This from Melody's post seems apropos re Abe:

Now, it may seem like the themes we come to explore are all about suffering. But that’s not true. Every theme has two sides. One will be aligned with Who You Really Are, and one will be resistant to Who You Really Are. As in my first example, there’s scarcity and abundance. These are two sides of the same coin. Your challenge is generally going to be to shift from the resistant side of the theme to the aligned one.

That is what Abe is all about. We can find alignment regardless of what life themes we are and have been exploring.
Again, thanks for the link, will probably share around.

infinity is now

Postby infinity is now » Tue Sep 05, 2017 5:12 pm

I also don't believe everyone who is here on Earth is here to explore a spiritual path. The Michael teachings confirm this as well. I would highly doubt that Donald Trump chose this particular life as an opportunity to connect with his deeper Core Self. That's just not why he chose this life. I think some of us....are indeed drawn to the spiritual path, while others are not. That's why I think the purpose of life is merely unique for each of us and is simply for the experience of what we came here to experience. And for some people, maybe it's incredibly general themes with no specific area of focus that we came to experience such as "what it is simply like to be a human being", while others came here for more specific focus such as "exploring the life theme of abuse or something like that". I think there are usually multiple reasons for incarnation, with the option which is always there for everyone.....that we can wake up to our true nature. I look at it as more of a bonus that if we wake up....wonderful.

Sharing a couple of links here from near death experiencer Nanci Danison. She had one of (if not the most) profilic near death experiences to date. I have taken an immense amount of insight from her experience. Her books are on amazon. I just cannot recommend them enough. Here is a couple of videos where she discusses some of this material:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PX2x0FxDTs&list=PLNz540i0yfBlfkxXHYlc77-WBwHhTlRpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oo8szDkpcsM&list=PLNz540i0yfBlfkxXHYlc77-WBwHhTlRpg&index=2

Alice

Postby Alice » Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:34 am

infinity is now wrote:I also don't believe everyone who is here on Earth is here to explore a spiritual path. The Michael teachings confirm this as well. I would highly doubt that Donald Trump chose this particular life as an opportunity to connect with his deeper Core Self. That's just not why he chose this life. I think some of us....are indeed drawn to the spiritual path, while others are not.

If you've explored the Michael Teachings then I assume you know about soul age. Trump is a typical young soul. Few younger souls are very interested in the spiritual side of life, they are more about "getting ahead."

Both of my parents were young souls, I'm an old soul, suffice it to say there was a communications gap...of course I didn't understand why until I learned about soul age.

Anyway...Jose Stevens, shaman and Michael scholar, has shed a lot of light on Trump.
http://bigpicturequestions.com/jose-ste ... structure/

Now bear in mind that Donald Trump is not wicked or evil. He is just being who he is as a young soul. I do have compassion for him. His path as president will not lead to joyfulness because he has selected an extremely difficult time to be president. I have to hand it to him. He had very strong intention and even though he misbehaved horribly while campaigning, his intention manifested because he was so adamant about it. After all he has the exuberance of a young boy. Older souls tend to judge younger souls as being inappropriate and of course these older souls are only trying to call for good leadership and higher standards. When we see young boys acting out they usually are inappropriate. They strut, brag, exaggerate, lie, and will do anything to win. They have no mercy on one another so why be surprised that Trump acts the way he does and has admirers that are also younger souls and share his values. They are impressed by his manner and his success. One day they want to be like him too. They are all so happy that he is getting rid of all the rules the parents have set down. Now they can run wild, what fun. We’ve all been there and some of us know that despite the party, this never ends well.

It is difficult to remember that we are each responsible for whatever becomes our reality, whatever we out-picture, no matter how much our personalities protest that it was not our doing.

Perhaps it was unwise to allow someone to become president who, although he is in his seventies, is emotionally about nine or ten years old and then expect him to behave with the values of a much older person. That is our bad. You may say, “Well I didn’t elect him” but that would in a deeper sense be untrue, as odious as that sounds. Even if a great number of people did not vote for him, they all dreamed him up as president like it or not.

That's why I think the purpose of life is merely unique for each of us and is simply for the experience of what we came here to experience. And for some people, maybe it's incredibly general themes with no specific area of focus that we came to experience such as "what it is simply like to be a human being", while others came here for more specific focus such as "exploring the life theme of abuse or something like that". I think there are usually multiple reasons for incarnation, with the option which is always there for everyone.....that we can wake up to our true nature. I look at it as more of a bonus that if we wake up....wonderful.

Sharing a couple of links here from near death experiencer Nanci Danison. She had one of (if not the most) profilic near death experiences to date. I have taken an immense amount of insight from her experience. Her books are on amazon. I just cannot recommend them enough. Here is a couple of videos where she discusses some of this material:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PX2x0FxDTs&list=PLNz540i0yfBlfkxXHYlc77-WBwHhTlRpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oo8szDkpcsM&list=PLNz540i0yfBlfkxXHYlc77-WBwHhTlRpg&index=2

Thanks, watched, agree she's a good teacher.

Bashar, also, has spoken of the life review and experiencing everything that you've inflicted on people. Whew, that is motivation enough to be mindful of how we treat others! I don't know though about her statement that after death we simply go back to Source. I think most of us still have some journeying to do before that reunion. Since you have read her books, maybe you can clarify that point.

infinity is now

Postby infinity is now » Wed Sep 06, 2017 6:21 pm

Yeah, it's tough because it always comes down to context. Like anything else, take what you like, and leave the rest. I have not thoroughly explored the Michael teachings, but have read bits and pieces and no, I don't agree with them about soul age, because there is no such thing as time, so there can be no age. The idea of age implies past and future which are only relevant from our human minds. All merely just IS. Soul age is another human belief system that has crossed over into new age teachings. Not to mention Donald Trump is not a soul. The soul is just the vehicle through which God/Source explores itself. Donald Trump is the same One Awareness/Brahman/Source that you and I are.

Same with Nanci, I can only recommend to read her books, not saying this as in a "I'm dismissing your question" kind of way. But, only because I think it's a lot easier to grasp the full context of her experience when you take in the whole picture of what she's referring to, rather than me attempting to explain one small piece of what she is attempting to say in a short video.

The fact is that you actually never LEFT Source. So, there IS no going back to Source. Because there is no where to actually go. To believe we "go" anywhere is to believe there is an actual 'place'. But, there is only Pure Awareness and all that exists, is only existing within the mind of this one Pure Consciousness. There really IS no actual journey, only in the mind of Source. Of course relatively speaking, we are of course having the appearance of journeying if we choose. When we die, we come back to realize that we never left Source. This is what she is saying. We can then choose where and if we want to venture out again to Earth or another area of the multi-verse. But, I recommend her books for a more thorough understanding (if you're interested :) )

Alice

Postby Alice » Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:03 pm

Soul age is not about "how many" lifetimes, it is about how we have grown from our experiences. It is not "better" to be an old soul.
http://www.michaelteachings.com/soul_age_index.html

However, if the concept doesn't resonate with you, no need to adopt it!

Yes, I get it that we've never left Source. It is my understanding there is a wide variety of experiences in between lives, and not everyone
experiences that realization. But I would like to think we all do! Yes, I may check out her books at some point. Got a lot of reading on my plate right now. So many books, so little time! 8-)

Return to “Anything else!”