CE-5 ET Contact experience

A place to speak about life and anything relevant to it. =)

Moderators: Alice, xplosiw

User avatar
Rokazulu
Posts: 391
Joined: Mon May 23, 2016 7:57 pm

CE-5 ET Contact experience

Postby Rokazulu » Mon Jul 03, 2017 1:58 pm

There was a mass contact event on June 23-26 for CE-5 ET Contact Initiative (This was started by Steven Greer).

Basically, everyone in this facebook group decided to individually all go out during the weekend and make contact with ETs, who would likely reveal a UFO to them (or much much more).

I had no group I could go with so I decided to go by myself. I literally just went up to a park nearby me and found and real big open spot with no people, though it was still fairly close to a major street mind you. Anyways, I did the 30 minute guided meditation and then looked out in front of me to see if I can see anything. Saw nothing.

Then I looked behind me and I could see a bright light which was peering through a small hole in the clouds! I figured it was a star. So then it shifted slightly to the right and was gone. Then I started to doubt that it was a star. BUT, again I was skeptical and figured that the clouds were moving and not the "star".

So I kept staring that direction anyways because I JUST DID a CE-5 EXTRATERRESTRIAL CONTACT MEDITATION, so the chances that it was just a star seemed a lot lower than any other time I would look at the sky. Sure enough the clouds dissipate and I look up in anticipation to see if the "star" moves.

Then the star suddenly shifts in the sky inch by inch (from my perspective)

I then immediately say to myself "HOLY SHIT that is NOT a star". I indeed made contact and the ET's were shifting VERY slightly because I was in a heavily populated area and I assume they did not want to reveal themselves to anyone else.

I began to take out my camera to record but of course the UFO just stood there and didn't move. I began recording for like 15 seconds and then stopped because I figured no one would believe this anyways, the footage is just one bright light with nothing to compare it to.

It then just stood there forever... and I BEGAN DOUBTING again that this wasn't just a star. It shifted ONE more time slightly a bit after I said that. Then it stood there until I left.

AMAZING experience!! No doubt anyone can contact ETs if they wish using this meditation. I have had a UFO experience once before but like this one, I doubted it was real. Especially since I was having a psychotic break with reality. But, for a brief moment I saw 3 UFO's in formation and then I saw a light particle swish around them and they vanished.


---

So anyways, I want to know if you guys would be interested in making contact with ETs all on the same date! This is called non-local connection. You connect with every being on Earth to give ET permission to visit you in unconditional Love BUT especially with anyone else who is also meditating with you at the same moment ANYWHERE in the world. That could be us if you want to set a date for this? Would be fun to see if we can contact Essassani UFO's.

Here is the meditation link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zcqh3XYEGT4

Facebook group:
https://www.facebook.com/The-CE-5-Initi ... 735176762/
Last edited by Rokazulu on Mon Jul 03, 2017 2:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Rokazulu
Posts: 391
Joined: Mon May 23, 2016 7:57 pm

Re: CE-5 ET Contact experience

Postby Rokazulu » Mon Jul 03, 2017 2:04 pm

Image

Picture I took.

Alexa
Posts: 115
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2016 7:36 am

Re: CE-5 ET Contact experience

Postby Alexa » Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:41 pm

I'm in! I vote for a Saturday, so that it would be easier for anyone around the world to make time, regardless of the hour.

Rokazulu, it might be my wishful thinking and/or my lack of knowledge regarding how light spots appear in pictures, but it looks like there's a sort of triangle showing up in the center of the "star".

User avatar
Alice
Posts: 1739
Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:30 pm

Re: CE-5 ET Contact experience

Postby Alice » Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:13 pm

Sounds fun! Thanks for sharing your experience Rokazulu. Agree Alexa, a Saturday would be good.

It does strike me that this could be due to the "observer effect." If we do that meditation and go out there with the belief and expectation of seeing a UFO, a star could "become" an UFO? Not saying your experience wasn't real Rokazulu! But it all does come down to belief/expectation, just as in our day to day lives.

User avatar
Rokazulu
Posts: 391
Joined: Mon May 23, 2016 7:57 pm

Re: CE-5 ET Contact experience

Postby Rokazulu » Tue Jul 04, 2017 2:09 pm

Alexa wrote:Rokazulu, it might be my wishful thinking and/or my lack of knowledge regarding how light spots appear in pictures, but it looks like there's a sort of triangle showing up in the center of the "star".


Though every other frame in the recording was sort of a blur, perhaps it wasn't a coincidence that I chose this frame. The triangle I feel might be a clue to who was on that ship. I don't think it was Sassani. The only feeling I got was Yah'yel. That was my initial sensing when I started to do my best to channel the entities.


Alice wrote:Sounds fun! Thanks for sharing your experience Rokazulu. Agree Alexa, a Saturday would be good.

It does strike me that this could be due to the "observer effect." If we do that meditation and go out there with the belief and expectation of seeing a UFO, a star could "become" an UFO? Not saying your experience wasn't real Rokazulu! But it all does come down to belief/expectation, just as in our day to day lives.


Yeah, this would be a good idea to explore.

Yes, the "observer effect" is one in the same as creating your reality. Though the people who use this term often equate it to not actually seeing the thing you are seeing.

For me, I had no expectation. I had a strong belief that it was very possible I could see a UFO, but I did not expect to see one. I simply went because I thought it would be fun to do this!

Now I know full well of "confirmation bias" and the likes. I was in that reality tunnel for a long time so I know exactly what most people feel when someone admits they saw a UFO. It is possible the residual of that reality tunnel didn't quite leave my belief system because I immediately doubted I was seeing a UFO when I was looking straight at it.

The thing is, everyone has confirmation bias. We are all a perspective that reinforces whichever belief we choose to explore. Seeing a shifting star definitely reinforced my belief that ET is real and is possible to contact at anytime. If I was a skeptic, and I looked up at the sky... first would I even see it? If I did see it, then it would reinforce a belief that I simply saw a hallucination, some sort of light reflection off cars or any number of common occurrences.

User avatar
Alice
Posts: 1739
Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:30 pm

Re: CE-5 ET Contact experience

Postby Alice » Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:38 pm

Rokazulu wrote:

Alice wrote:Sounds fun! Thanks for sharing your experience Rokazulu. Agree Alexa, a Saturday would be good.

It does strike me that this could be due to the "observer effect." If we do that meditation and go out there with the belief and expectation of seeing a UFO, a star could "become" an UFO? Not saying your experience wasn't real Rokazulu! But it all does come down to belief/expectation, just as in our day to day lives.


Yeah, this would be a good idea to explore.

Yes, the "observer effect" is one in the same as creating your reality. Though the people who use this term often equate it to not actually seeing the thing you are seeing.

For me, I had no expectation. I had a strong belief that it was very possible I could see a UFO, but I did not expect to see one. I simply went because I thought it would be fun to do this!

Now I know full well of "confirmation bias" and the likes. I was in that reality tunnel for a long time so I know exactly what most people feel when someone admits they saw a UFO. It is possible the residual of that reality tunnel didn't quite leave my belief system because I immediately doubted I was seeing a UFO when I was looking straight at it.

The thing is, everyone has confirmation bias. We are all a perspective that reinforces whichever belief we choose to explore. Seeing a shifting star definitely reinforced my belief that ET is real and is possible to contact at anytime. If I was a skeptic, and I looked up at the sky... first would I even see it? If I did see it, then it would reinforce a belief that I simply saw a hallucination, some sort of light reflection off cars or any number of common occurrences.


Right, as B sez, the evidence shows up to confirm what we believe, or disbelieve.

Anyway, seeing UFO's/ships is a desire of my heart. Thanks again for sharing and for the links in your OP.


User avatar
Rokazulu
Posts: 391
Joined: Mon May 23, 2016 7:57 pm

Re: CE-5 ET Contact experience

Postby Rokazulu » Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:19 am

Oh, hey update on this thread since it was bumped.

It wasn't a ship at all. It was me tuning into something entirely different. I was literally just seeing a shifting star.

Though, I did do a CE-5 contact in Sedona after the guided Bashar ET contact meditation and I did see something streak across the sky with another person. We are not sure what it was, but was cool to see.

User avatar
Alice
Posts: 1739
Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:30 pm

Re: CE-5 ET Contact experience

Postby Alice » Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:22 am

Rokazulu wrote:Oh, hey update on this thread since it was bumped.

It wasn't a ship at all. It was me tuning into something entirely different. I was literally just seeing a shifting star.


Ha, I seem to recall saying it could be that... ;)

Though, I did do a CE-5 contact in Sedona after the guided Bashar ET contact meditation and I did see something streak across the sky with another person. We are not sure what it was, but was cool to see.


Yes, cool!


Return to “Anything else!”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest