blank

A place to speak about life and anything relevant to it. =)

Moderators: Alice, xplosiw

matcha

blank

Postby matcha » Sun Jun 25, 2017 4:14 am

blank
Last edited by matcha on Sun Oct 15, 2017 4:48 am, edited 2 times in total.

matcha

blank

Postby matcha » Sun Jun 25, 2017 4:21 am

blank
Last edited by matcha on Sun Oct 15, 2017 4:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

xplosiw

Re: Three Fold to the Power of Three

Postby xplosiw » Sun Jun 25, 2017 7:19 am

You remind me of myself a few years back. If you know Tarot, I was a combination of the Fool and the Hanged Man. I smoked a lot of pot too to stay happy and focused to metaphysical pursuits. I was happy on the surface, but a storm was raging within me. Why can't I make this happen? How is it possible that the nature of reality eludes my conscious mind yet another part of me even now is doing it naturally? I was full of rage and hate because I FAILED to get what I want when I wanted it. Yet, big things happened, most of them were fun or productive. Biggest of them was getting caught smoking and risking jail time, that really got me thinking. Obviously I stopped completely and haven't returned. Since then, because I couldn't suppress the pain (and I consider the busting to be one of the most important moments in my life) I had to redefine it, to live with it and get through it somehow. To be honest, I've made a whole lot of progress and I'm farther down the road (or up the ladder) than ever before. But I'm scared, I know I'm supposed to make music full-time and professionally. To face the fact that it is my joy and my passion AND risk getting zero money, failing in it and experiencing the biggest loser-feeling and miserable experiences of my life. Getting stuck to a shitty job because I neglected proper education in order to succeed (or in this case, fail) in my pursuit of passion.

A lot of this comes from my parents, they obviously lived a secure 9-5 life with a decent bank account all the time. I also look at them and see slaves and I don't want to be like that. Basically I have to redefine that lifestyle into something I can accept and accept mediocrity into my life and just be average and normal, or I could risk everything and either become an extraordinary individual, at least for some time (you know, the career could even fail after being successful for a time), or becoming the biggest loser I can.

Shit.

xplosiw

Postby xplosiw » Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:42 am

Sorry to hijack the thread, but it just dawned on me tht I've been asking the wrong questions. I've been asking the wrong questions! I've tried to find out what career I want to have in the future, at the expense of not thinking who I want to BE. The idea is that obviously when you are who you were meant to be, your natural self, your career questions (and answers) are obvious. You don't have to think about them, they are right there in front of you. The perfect solution. It stems from within you, thus aligning yourself, not filtering out the communication from the higher mind, will allow you to effortlessly see the right direction.

The reason I was so keen on thinking about my career and stuff was because I thought I had to figure it out by 2019 because that's when it gets difficult to change the track. The truth is, you don't have to give a shit about your career. All you need to have set by then is who you wish to be, who you desire to become, and be along that path. So,

Step one: figure out who you want to become. Write it down, all of them, including the little things like what kind of computer games that person likes and what kind on coffee (s)he drinks in the morning, if at all. (thanks matcha, realized this from you in the passion thread)
Step two: start becoming that person in all the areas available.
Step three: ???
Step Four: Profit in 2019 on onwards

matcha

blank

Postby matcha » Sun Jun 25, 2017 2:35 pm

blank

Tanfeliz

Postby Tanfeliz » Sun Jun 25, 2017 5:20 pm

I love your Panera thing! I also agree wholeheartedly that 3 is the magic number. Tesla was all about 3. My only concern is that you don't judge yourself or your process. Setting up a timeline for signs in that way has always taught me something, though not what I expected. But it sounds like you're having great fun. Thanks for sharing.

Rokazulu

Postby Rokazulu » Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:10 pm

The Synchronicity is expanding exponentially.

And this is only 2017.

matcha

blank

Postby matcha » Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:22 am

blank

Alice

Postby Alice » Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:34 am

matcha wrote:While listening to more ‘E-Squared’ yesterday (now two days ago) I asked the Universe to give me a sign about my roommate situation within 48 hours. I am now past the roommate stage and into the approval stage for if I can continue to live here. Also, someone finally emailed me back saying they were still interested and would tell me within a week. I decided not to tell them that I was in the process of getting someone approved just in case the approval does not go through.

I also dug up some negative beliefs and wrote them out. I feel that writing through an emotion is even more releasing than crying. Yet, I am sure there are some emotions that require a bit of wailing… when really horrible things happen, I am unsure if I would be collected enough to just write it out.

Anyway, I need to manifest a new sofa. I think it is about time for a new sofa. The Universe gave me a big sign that my current sofa was not in alignment with Michigan weather and wanted to move to California around August.

So this is a challenge for me. Can I manifest a comfortable fashionable sofa to arrive just as the old one packs its pillows and moves away? I am also in need of a dreamlike comfortable bed with a frame to hold it.

I've had good luck with craigslist, I got this kind there, just about exactly the same (minus the rip on the right side) for 200
, though it could use some upgrading by now.
https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-mqXn ... G_1406.JPG

May not be your kind of thing, but I like vintage :)

Heh, I just checked out the link that image leads to...the owner refers to the gold brocade as "hideous" and re-upholstered in white vinyl. It does look nice, but I like the gold brocade and I don't care for vinyl! To each their own...

Oh, and be careful, a lot of sofas are made with toxic components. It is really better to buy used, or look for greener options, which however are a lot more expensive.

matcha

blank

Postby matcha » Thu Jun 29, 2017 2:18 am

blank

Return to “Anything else!”