Good and Evil

A place to speak about life and anything relevant to it. =)

Moderators: Alice, xplosiw

Tanfeliz

Good and Evil

Postby Tanfeliz » Mon Jun 12, 2017 2:16 pm

In another thread we have been discussing the nature of good and evil. I came to the huge light bulb that so-called evil is also eternal. I am still not sure if it is infinite, because ultimately all that is is an integrated thing, right? But as i said over there, the devil isnt sorry, and he never will be. I am starting to be okay with that, with accepting the fact that it is a perfectly valid choice, not a mistake they havent caught yet. What an enormous relief! To J who wrote me about codependence, this is the cure, I think.

The link below may be disturbing to people, it is a woman being rescued from a shipping container on a rural property, where she had been held for two months after he killed her fiance. There is nothing gross in the videos, both are fully clothed people speaking in a normal voice. But that is what is noteworthy, to me. Look how normal it all is, in a way. In both the videos of her being rescued and him being questioned, everything seems very normal somehow. The woman isnt screaming or crying, as people probably think she would be.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/kal ... mg00000009

jman5000

Re: Good and Evil

Postby jman5000 » Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:40 pm

I don't understand it all yet, but it seems if it's best to allow people to be who they are choosing to be, that will result in negativity somewhere. The alternative would be not understanding positivity because we wouldn't have something to contrast against - like not appreciating a light unless we seen some darkness before.

Alice

Postby Alice » Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:02 am

Bashar on evil, domination and darkness:
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x54jfkb

Rather than "good and evil" he prefers the terms "positive and negative."

The Law of One material channeling Ra, speaks of Service To Others (STO) and Service To Self (STS). Those terms also are about positive (STO) and
negative (STS). Everything Bashar says in the video applies to STS.

Ra says there is no real or eternal polarity. In fact, in their evolution through the dimensions, STS is not able to progress on that path past
the 5th dimension. 6D is the dimension of unity, and they choose to jump over to STO in 6D.

Alice

Postby Alice » Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:28 am

One might think things would be just peachy without all the negative STS folks, but according to Ra, not so.
From the Law of One Study Guide:

http://divinecosmos.com/index.php/start ... tion-three

17. SOME PLANETS IN OUR GALAXY WERE CREATED WITHOUT POLARITY

I. PLANETS WITH A GARDEN OF EDEN-LIKE EXISTENCE -- WITHOUT ANY NEGATIVE POLARITY

A. FREE WILL IS NOT REALLY PRESENT ON EDEN-LIKE PLANETS -- BECAUSE CERTAIN CHOICES ARE NOT POSSIBLE

QUESTION: Would it be possible for this work of our density to be performed if all of the sub­-logoi (planetary creators) chose the same polarity for a particular expression of a logos (galactic creator)?

Suppose our sun created nothing but positive polarity. Would work then be done in 4th density and higher on that basis? (B4, S77, 20-21)

RA: Those Logoi whose creations have been set up without free will have not, in the feeling of those Logoi, given the creator the quality and variety of experience of Itself as have those Logoi which have incorporated free will as paramount. (B4, S77, 21)

B. THERE WAS NO VEIL OF FORGETFULNESS

RA: There were logoi which chose to set the plan for the spiritual evolution through the densities without the prior application of free will. (B4, S77, 21)

QUESTION: Was the veil that blocked out knowledge of previous incarnations, etc, in effect for these entities which know only the service-to-others orientation. (B4, S79, 37)

RA: No.

C. PROGRESS THROUGH THE 3RD AND 4TH DENSITIES WAS EXTREMELY SLOW

RA: In such a procession of densities you find an extraordinarily long 3rd density, as you measure time; and likewise, for 4th density.

Then as the entities begin to see the Creator, there is a very rapid procession towards the 8th density. This is due to the fact that one who knows not, cares not. (B4, S77, 21)

[Note: This last sentence means that if you do not know separation -- in this case because it was never a part of the design of your Logos -- then you do not care about returning to it, and thus will not be drawn back to it as you progress.]

D. WHAT WERE THESE SOCIETIES LIKE?

QUESTION: Prior to the forgetting process there was no concept of anything but service-to-others polarization. What sort of societies evolved in this condition?

RA: It was a most boring experience in which lessons were learned with the relative speed of the turtle compared to the cheetah. (B4, S82, 67)

RA: When one dwells within what might be seen as a state of constant inspiration, even their most sophisticated societies lacked will, high spirit or gusto. (B4, S82, 68)

RA: The societies did not have intentional enslavement of some for the benefit of others, this not being seen to be a possibility when all are seen as one. There was, however, the requisite amount of disharmony to produce various experiments in what you may call governmental structures. (B4, S83, 75)

F. WHY COULDN'T THEY PROGRESS MORE RAPIDLY?

(1) THEY DID NOT EXHIBIT STRONG LOVE OR SERVICE TO OTHERS

QUESTION: Why did they have such a difficult time serving others to the extent necessary for graduation since this was the only polarization available? (B4, S82, 68)

RA: Consider, if you will, the tendency of those who are divinely happy, as you call this distortion. They have little urge to alter or better their condition.

There is the possibility of love of other-selves and service to other-selves, but there is the overwhelming awareness of the Creator in the self. The Connection with the Creator is that of the umbilical cord. The security is total. Therefore no love is terribly important, no pain terribly frightening; no effort, therefore, is made to serve for love or to benefit from fear. (B4, S82, 69)

(2) THEY HAD TROUBLE OVERCOMING THE BARRIER BETWEEN THE DENSITIES

QUESTION: Elsewhere you stated that the condition for being harvestable into 4th density is being polarized more than 50% service to others. Was this also the condition before the veil? (B4, S82, 70)

RA: Prior to the veiling process the movement through densities would he that of an entity walking up a set of your stairs, each of which had a certain quality of light.

The stair upon which an entity stopped would be either 3rd density light or 4th density light. Between the two stairs lies the threshold. To cross that threshold is difficult. There is resistance at the edge, shall we say, of each density. (B4, S82, 71)

(3) THERE WAS VERY LITTLE DEVELOPMENT OF FAITH OR WILL

The facility of faith or will needs to be understood, nourished and developed in order to have an entity which seeks past the boundary of 3rd density. THOSE ENTITIES WHICH DO NOT DO THEIR HOMEWORK, BE THEY EVER SO AMIABLE OR LIKABLE, SHALL NOT CROSS.

It was this situation which faced the logoi prior to the veiling process. (B4, S82, 71)

(4) CATALYSTS WERE NOT EFFECTIVE

STATEMENT: Prior to the veiling process that which we call catalyst after the veiling was not catalyst simply because it was not efficiently creating polarity. What we call catalyst was seen much more clearly as the experience of the One Creator and was not seen as something that was caused by other entities. (B4, S94, 176)

H. THERE WAS A REVIEW BUT NO HEALING IN THE PLACE IN BETWEEN INCARNATIONS

QUESTION: For those of our planet there is healing activity and a review of the incarnation that occurs in the astral plane, between physical incarnations. Did that occur prior to the veil?

RA: Where there has been no harm there need be no healing. (B4, S82, 69)

QUESTION: Before the veil, during the review of the incarnation, were the entities at that time aware that what they were trying to do was to polarize sufficiently for graduation? (B4, S82, 70)

RA: That is correct.

QUESTION: Then I am assuming that this awareness was somehow reduced when they incarnated into 3rd density even though there was no veil. Is this correct? (B4, S82, 70)

RA: That is distinctly correct.

QUESTION: I assume that the condition of having an overwhelming awareness of the Creator was present throughout the entire spectrum of experience, whether it might be between incarnations or during incarnations; that the entities just simply did not manifest the desire to create the polarization necessary for graduation at harvest time. Is this correct?

RA: You begin to grasp the situation. (B4, S82, 70)

Tanfeliz

Postby Tanfeliz » Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:52 am

Alice wrote:Bashar on evil, domination and darkness:

The Law of One material channeling Ra, speaks of Service To Others (STO) and Service To Self (STS). Those terms also are about positive (STO) and

Ra says there is no real or eternal polarity. In fact, in their evolution through the dimensions, STS is not able to progress on that path past
the 5th dimension. 6D is the dimension of unity, and they choose to jump over to STO in 6D.

That is really interesting, thanks. I need to read that and Right Use of Will some more.

Alice

Postby Alice » Thu Jun 15, 2017 2:58 am

Tanfeliz wrote:

That is really interesting, thanks. I need to read that and Right Use of Will some more.

I'm pretty well versed in the Law of One teachings. Happy to answer any q's.

Tanfeliz

Postby Tanfeliz » Thu Jun 15, 2017 5:28 am

Alice wrote:
Tanfeliz wrote:

Thanks, I think I will take you up on that. One thing we discussed in the private was in Law of One, they describe Wanderers as pertaining to one density or another. I asked Bashar about that, which density I fit best with. He said that was accurate at the time it was channeled, but is no longer accurate now. Similarly, I later realized the same is true of all sacred texts.

Anyway he said that this is no longer accurate, or at least not with me. He said I literally wander all around, different densities and dimensions. He said Wanderers are primarily information gatherers.

So lets say my counterpart, the slaveholder in ancient Orion. My sense of him is that he persists in his negative orientation to this day, and is not bothered by same. How can that be?

Alice

Postby Alice » Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:52 pm

Tanfeliz wrote:
Alice wrote:
Tanfeliz wrote:

Thanks, I think I will take you up on that. One thing we discussed in the private was in Law of One, they describe Wanderers as pertaining to one density or another. I asked Bashar about that, which density I fit best with. He said that was accurate at the time it was channeled, but is no longer accurate now. Similarly, I later realized the same is true of all sacred texts.

Anyway he said that this is no longer accurate, or at least not with me. He said I literally wander all around, different densities and dimensions. He said Wanderers are primarily information gatherers.

Hummm, that's a little too cryptic for me. I think Wanderers have a higher purpose than just "information gatherers"--not that it's always fulfilled.

And if the Law of One material on Wanderers is no longer accurate, then I'd like to know the specifics of that.

According to the LoO, most Wanderers are from 6D. Jesus was from 4D. Once incarnated here they become fully 3D and are subject to the
same "veil of forgetting" which they may or may not pierce in their lifetime.

The term Wanderers does not literally mean they just "wander around." When the incarnation here is done, they have the choice to return to
their home density. So why are they called "Wanderers"? Good question, I'm going to look into that.

I think another term for Wanderers is "Family of Light" as dubbed by the Pleiadians thru Marciniak.
They make a difference just by living and shining their light. As described here:
https://www.healyourlife.com/do-you-make-a-difference
One individual who lives and vibrates to the energy of optimism and a willingness to be nonjudgmental of others will counterbalance the negativity of 90,000 individuals who calibrate at the lower weakening levels.
One individual who lives and vibrates to the energy of pure love and reverence for all of life will counterbalance the negativity of 750,000 individuals who calibrate at the lower weakening levels.
One individual who lives and vibrates to the energy of illumination, bliss, and infinite peace will counterbalance the negativity of 10 million people who calibrate at the lower weakening levels.
One individual who lives and vibrates to the energy of grace, pure spirit beyond the body, in a world of complete oneness, will counterbalance the negativity of 70 million people who calibrate at the lower weakening levels.

The implications of these figures are immense for discovering ways of improving human consciousness. By raising your own frequency of vibration only slightly to a place where you regularly practice kindness, love, and receptivity, and where you see beauty and the endless potential of good in others as well as yourself, you counterbalance 90,000 people somewhere on this planet who are living in the low-energy levels of shame, anger, hatred, guilt, despair, and depression.

Consider the importance of becoming aware of the impact you have on others, and remind yourself that by raising your own energy level to a place where you’re in harmony with Source, you become an instrument, or a channel, of peace. This works everywhere, so be a part of the counterbalance to the human negativity you encounter in your life. As Mahatma Gandhi said: “We must be the change we wish to see in the world.”

So lets say my counterpart, the slaveholder in ancient Orion. My sense of him is that he persists in his negative orientation to this day, and is not bothered by same. How can that be?

How is he your counterpart? Sounds like he is on the STS path. As I said before, STS eventually switches over to STO positive.

Tanfeliz

Postby Tanfeliz » Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:18 am

Alice wrote:
Tanfeliz wrote:
Alice wrote:
Hummm, that's a little too cryptic for me. I think Wanderers have a higher purpose than just "information gatherers"--not that it's always fulfilled.

And if the Law of One material on Wanderers is no longer accurate, then I'd like to know the specifics of that.

According to the LoO, most Wanderers are from 6D. Jesus was from 4D. Once incarnated here they become fully 3D and are subject to the
same "veil of forgetting" which they may or may not pierce in their lifetime.

The term Wanderers does not literally mean they just "wander around." When the incarnation here is done, they have the choice to return to
their home density. So why are they called "Wanderers"? Good question, I'm going to look into that.

I think another term for Wanderers is "Family of Light" as dubbed by the Pleiadians thru Marciniak.
They make a difference just by living and shining their light. As described here:
https://www.healyourlife.com/do-you-make-a-difference

How is he your counterpart? Sounds like he is on the STS path. As I said before, STS eventually switches over to STO positive.

I have the audio of the session, I should listen to it. You are right, he did say more than just that. He said basically I had such a negative childhood because I needed a crash course in darkness, so that I could get up to speed in time for the actual ascension. I am still a bit stuck on being angry about the abuse I experienced, so some of the conversation was specific to me. But he said that basically we came in a big wave to bring positive energy, as you said.

The part that LoO is no longer necessarily accurate is about the beings pertaining to hard and fast densities. I was not planning to go to the sessions this weekend, because its two hours each way on the bus and my health issues arent that great right now. But I asked him specifically which density I belong to, and he said everything is way too much in motion now for that. A few days later I had a deeper understanding, that this is true of all the holy texts. There is a magic to reading them, not necessarily the hard and fast information itself, if that makes sense. They are 100 percent accurate when channeled, but there is a different truth for different people perspectives. This is something he mentioned multiple times in his sessions with me, that its this AND that. I once saw someone have an interaction with a sweat lodge that I didnt think was possible. He told me that woman literally entered a different lodge than I did. In my lodge, it was not possible. In hers, it was.

The Orion slaveholder is a past life of mine.

Tanfeliz

Postby Tanfeliz » Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:21 am

Tanfeliz wrote:
Alice wrote:
Tanfeliz wrote:

I have the audio of the session, I should listen to it. You are right, he did say more than just that. He said basically I had such a negative childhood because I needed a crash course in darkness, so that I could get up to speed in time for the actual ascension. I am still a bit stuck on being angry about the abuse I experienced, so some of the conversation was specific to me. But he said that basically we came in a big wave to bring positive energy, as you said.

The part that LoO is no longer necessarily accurate is about the beings pertaining to hard and fast densities. I was not planning to go to the sessions this weekend, because its two hours each way on the bus and my health issues arent that great right now. But I asked him specifically which density I belong to, and he said everything is way too much in motion now for that. A few days later I had a deeper understanding, that this is true of all the holy texts. There is a magic to reading them, not necessarily the hard and fast information itself, if that makes sense. They are 100 percent accurate when channeled, but there is a different truth for different people perspectives. This is something he mentioned multiple times in his sessions with me, that its this AND that. I once saw someone have an interaction with a sweat lodge that I didnt think was possible. He told me that woman literally entered a different lodge than I did. In my lodge, it was not possible. In hers, it was.

The Orion slaveholder is a past life of mine. As we were jabbering in the other thread, I have other counterparts who also did some terrible things. The one Im thinking of in particular regretted it immensely, grieved it extensively, and is in service to others. The guy from ancient Orion, I dont get that vibe from him. Hes not sorry.

Alice

Postby Alice » Fri Jun 16, 2017 5:26 am

Thanks for your replies. I had a difficult childhood also, including abuse.
It does take time to integrate this kind of thing and find forgiveness. It sure helps to understand that we are creating it all in one way or another.

There is an early Crimson Circle channel that speaks of The Lost Children of Christ. Says that these kinds of things happen to shut us down because the time was not right back then, to let our light shine. We were Christ seeds and now the seed is sprouting.

...each of you who hears this and reads this, each of you took what you would call a "hit" to close the door. Some of you had a traumatic physical event. Some of you had a traumatic emotional event. For others, at night it was like the greatest love you had ever felt slipped out and walked away from you. That is why we call you the Lost Children of Christ, for as children, each of you became lost. You closed the door and nailed it shut.

You felt within your being, ever since that day, the greatest of despair, the greatest of loss. The attempt to come back, to bring that back - oh, there is still remembrance within you of what that was like, an energy remembrance, perhaps not of the specific event but the feeling of the connectedness, the crystalline Christ structure within you, the shame that you felt, the need to put this away until the appropriate time. All of this, my dear friends, was by design. There was no mistake. There was no accident. For indeed it was necessary for you to hold this energy in a safe, hidden place within your being until the appropriate time. Oh, if you had allowed this Christ energy to come out in full in your teen years, in your early adult years, you would have been committed or killed or ridiculed. It was important for you to put this away. You, the Lost Children of Christ. You, the seed bearers.

We would like to apologize to you, if that is even possible, for what you have carried, and for the burdens you have taken on, for all the healings and the counseling and facilitation that you have had to go through to try to find what happened. But, my friends, you have chosen the path, and we have honored it. The feeling of loss, the feeling of abandonment, that's where it comes from.

And now for the good news. Now for the good news, my friends. The seeds are beginning to germinate. They are beginning to shed their blankets, the ones that have made it, and not all have, but the ones that sit here, the ones you call family and lightworkers all over the world. You are the seeds that begin to germinate. This is the time for the seed that is awakening and feeling the discomfort but yet the joy of bursting forth, that is confused but yet filled with ambition. This is the time for the divine connection to take place, for the analogy that we used of the seed, for the lightning bolt to strike. We assure you, my friends, it will not be like a painful lightning bolt. It will be a stream of love that begins to come in, that connects with the seed that was within you, the Lost Children of Christ. It begins to help you sprout and to break through and to become the tree, the fruit, and the way.

That is why we sit here tonight to share with you, to help you to understand what you have gone through, to help you to understand that after the measurement of December 13th and the understanding of the balances and now the creation of the new Earth that the seeds are ready to come out. The seeds are important for they will begin to shine a light as energy for others to see. You carried this consciousness within you, all of these days. It was important, my friend, to have a human carrier of this seed, to have you. It is you.

This is not an energy that could be delivered by asteroids or comets or the planets. Oh, they play a part in it, but it was energy that had to be brought in within you. That is why there was a time 2000 years ago where you walked with Yeshua Ben Joseph, when you saw what it was like for a single seed to germinate, to be part of that energy, so that one day you too could be a carrier. Each of you in this room has felt from time to time that you were perhaps crazy for feeling like you were Christ because your books had taught you that this is wrong, because they had taught there is only One. But the Master of Love Himself, the one you call Sananda, the one that you walked with, stands here tonight asking each of you to accept the Christ consciousness that you carry in order to allow the melding of the germinating seed with the divine light that comes in - to carry on, to bring the energy that you carry into this new Earth, to be the plant, to be the fruit of the Christ consciousness here on Earth. This is needed. This is needed...It is time for you, each of you, to become All That You Are.

Re wanderers and "hard and fast densities." They can be from 4D, 5D and 6D according to the LoO. I don't know if Bashar would say that isn't accurate. I doubt any are from higher densities than 6D.
I'm not too concerned about what density I may be from. It's all good :)

I brought up this topic at my LoO forum today and someone shared:
When the term “wanderer” is used the basic meaning of this word is that one is traveling without reference to a goal or destination. There is, implicit in this term, a feeling or emotional/mental mindset of aloneness, restlessness, shared solitude, and indifferent scenery. The winds blow cold and harshlyfor the wanderer. The sun beats down mercilessly for the wanderer. Few there are who use that term who feel that it is desirable to be a wandering spirit. All of the third-density instinct is towards putting down the roots, securing the home, and protecting the home and family. The wanderer is uprooted when gazed at in the cultural context that you enjoy upon your sphere. Therefore, it is natural that this term be chosen as descriptive of those who have come into the Earth’s sphere of influence and incarnated to become as one with all citizens of your Earth." Q'uo, May 22, 1994.

Good explanation, I think.
I once saw someone have an interaction with a sweat lodge that I didnt think was possible. He told me that woman literally entered a different lodge than I did. In my lodge, it was not possible. In hers, it was.

Could you elaborate? I think a bit of background info would make this clearer.
The Orion slaveholder is a past life of mine. As we were jabbering in the other thread, I have other counterparts who also did some terrible things. The one Im thinking of in particular regretted it immensely, grieved it extensively, and is in service to others. The guy from ancient Orion, I dont get that vibe from him. Hes not sorry.

We've all done terrible things in our journeys. I was an Inquisitor in one. :| Probably we think what we are doing is right, at the time. Again, that Orion guy is probably STS and hasn't made it to 6D yet, where STS jumps over to STO.

It is worth remembering that LoO doesn't judge STS. Both polarities are seen as valid paths of growth. It is quite a challenge to polarize sufficiently to STS in order to advance through the densities. I am not sure if the same difficulty applies to the STO path.

Tanfeliz

Postby Tanfeliz » Fri Jun 16, 2017 7:43 pm

I'm digesting the posted text, thanks. Especially the crimson circle one is impactful.

My take on the dimensions question is that there is no one ultimate density for wanderers. That was exactly what I asked him, which density I belong to. He said that is no longer a relevant concept, things have already changed too much.

It is very hard to progress with the negative orientation. That's what I'm so surprised about. He seems to have done it. I'm not sure Bashar would confirm the rules stated in Law of One anymore, is what I'm saying. It's similar to the thing about the sweat lodge and the splitting prism. We think we are in the same reality connecting, and we're not. We're overlapping experiences.

A woman who wasn't really welcome to attend the ceremony sort of wangled an invitation. The lodge keeper warned her it was possible to die in the lodge. They didn't tell anyone else that, because the rest of us were welcomed. I had never seen a sweat lodge before and took a close look at the construction. I couldn't slip my fingers under the tarps, and it didn't seem like it was actually dug out, just incredibly tightly sealed.

Anyway it was hotter literally than inside a burning building. Once they started throwing water on the rocks it was like hell. I saw a flash of light, and I knew she was gone even though it was pitch black. My knees were pressed against someone else's knees as though the other one had never been there. You can't imagine what a tight space it was. Anyway come to find out her feet were still inside the whole time, like the Wicked Witch of the West.

About the Orion guy, I realize its childish to want to accept the good without the bad. I identify with Absalom and the Ghost Dancers, and other positive beings. But they were also informed by mr. Orion. I have to own the whole thing.

Alice

Postby Alice » Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:49 pm

Tanfeliz wrote:I'm digesting the posted text, thanks. Especially the crimson circle one is impactful.

My take on the dimensions question is that there is no one ultimate density for wanderers. That was exactly what I asked him, which density I belong to. He said that is no longer a relevant concept, things have already changed too much.

It is very hard to progress with the negative orientation. That's what I'm so surprised about. He seems to have done it. I'm not sure Bashar would confirm the rules stated in Law of One anymore, is what I'm saying. It's similar to the thing about the sweat lodge and the splitting prism. We think we are in the same reality connecting, and we're not. We're overlapping experiences.

Glad the Crimson Circle excerpt was helpful, I thought it was apropos.
Intriguing to think it is possible to skip around in the dimensions. It does go against the LoO teachings. On the other hand, as we access more of our
multidimensional nature, this would make sense.

A woman who wasn't really welcome to attend the ceremony sort of wangled an invitation. The lodge keeper warned her it was possible to die in the lodge. They didn't tell anyone else that, because the rest of us were welcomed. I had never seen a sweat lodge before and took a close look at the construction. I couldn't slip my fingers under the tarps, and it didn't seem like it was actually dug out, just incredibly tightly sealed.

Anyway it was hotter literally than inside a burning building. Once they started throwing water on the rocks it was like hell. I saw a flash of light, and I knew she was gone even though it was pitch black. My knees were pressed against someone else's knees as though the other one had never been there. You can't imagine what a tight space it was. Anyway come to find out her feet were still inside the whole time, like the Wicked Witch of the West.

Yikes :shock:

About the Orion guy, I realize its childish to want to accept the good without the bad. I identify with Absalom and the Ghost Dancers, and other positive beings. But they were also informed by mr. Orion. I have to own the whole thing.

Yeah, I am starting to integrate the idea that as Ra says: "The Law of One blinks neither at the light or the darkness, but is available for service to others and service to self."

He goes on to say: "However, service to others results in service to self, thus preserving and further harmonizing the distortions of those entities seeking intelligent infinity through these disciplines."

Rokazulu

Postby Rokazulu » Fri Jun 16, 2017 11:23 pm

One individual who lives and vibrates to the energy of optimism and a willingness to be nonjudgmental of others will counterbalance the negativity of 90,000 individuals who calibrate at the lower weakening levels.

Without going any further. This is a completely mind blowing statement.

This would mean that simply being optimistic and WILLING to be non-judgemental has a massive effect within our world.

I've always talked about the butterfly effect, and how a little compassion can go a long way. But, never did I think my state of being could have more energy than 90,000 people!!

I know some have talked about the 144,000. Basically, all what is needed in order to create ascension is 144,000 fully integrated individuals working together towards a new society. The counter-balance of 90,000 individuals multiplied by 144,000 is close to 13 billion. Which seems like more than enough energy to me, and that isn't even the highest possible state of being one can attain on Earth!

Alice

Postby Alice » Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:37 am

Rokazulu wrote:

Without going any further. This is a completely mind blowing statement.

This would mean that simply being optimistic and WILLING to be non-judgemental has a massive effect within our world.

I've always talked about the butterfly effect, and how a little compassion can go a long way. But, never did I think my state of being could have more energy than 90,000 people!!

I know some have talked about the 144,000. Basically, all what is needed in order to create ascension is 144,000 fully integrated individuals working together towards a new society. The counter-balance of 90,000 individuals multiplied by 144,000 is close to 13 billion. Which seems like more than enough energy to me, and that isn't even the highest possible state of being one can attain on Earth!

Bashar, too, has emphasized that positive energy is many times more powerful than negative. He said that in 2012, for the first time Earth was slightly more positive than negative, thus positive energy would expand exponentially.

The PTB want to keep us focused on the negative; this serves their agenda of disempowerment so they can keep us under their control. The channeled sources like Bashar, Abraham-Hicks et al, are working with us to assist in our positivity, empowerment and planetary ascension!

jman5000

Postby jman5000 » Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:20 pm

Yep. And most think John the Revelator, one of the followers of Jesus, wrote the book of Revelation in the Bible. Chapter 7 verse 4 says (King James Version at least): "And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel." I believe much of the Bible is misinterpreted and misremembered, as Bashar has said, but I like to think the 144,000 number at least was something John either learned from Jesus or picked up himself. The Book of Revelation talks about the "end of the world," and I think it originally meant the end of the current phase of the world and the beginning of a new time of ascension where positivity would abound. Either way, I like to think the concept of a small number of positive people who could tip the scales for the whole Earth was know in Bible times - and I suspect by various people throughout the human Earth history.

Tanfeliz

Postby Tanfeliz » Sat Jun 17, 2017 4:38 pm

jman5000 wrote:Yep. And most think John the Revelator, one of the followers of Jesus, wrote the book of Revelation in the Bible. Chapter 7 verse 4 says (King James Version at least): "And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel." I believe much of the Bible is misinterpreted and misremembered, as Bashar has said, but I like to think the 144,000 number at least was something John either learned from Jesus or picked up himself. The Book of Revelation talks about the "end of the world," and I think it originally meant the end of the current phase of the world and the beginning of a new time of ascension where positivity would abound. Either way, I like to think the concept of a small number of positive people who could tip the scales for the whole Earth was know in Bible times - and I suspect by various people throughout the human Earth history.

Bashar said this 144,000, which is also cited as the number of souls in heaven in Jehovah's Witness, is the number of souls it takes for us to ascend.

Interesting that his lecture last night was on the exact topic of this thread, how neutrality includes negativity by definition.

Return to “Anything else!”