Bashar Economic Predictions

A place to speak about life and anything relevant to it. =)

Moderators: Alice, xplosiw

numballover

Bashar Economic Predictions

Postby numballover » Sun Jun 11, 2017 2:34 am

I've been lurking on this board for a quite a while, but I finally decided to register and post.

I wanted to let those of you who might not be aware know that it is possible that the very beginnings of Bashar's predictions about massive financial changes may already be taking place. In recent months cryptocurrency (bitcoin, ethereum, etc) has exploded. Nearly every crptocurrency is skyrocketing in price. I personally have made a 2500% return on a lucky investment.

But more than just the price is the things that are going on alongside the currencies...ethereum in particular. Ethereum is a combination of a application platform and a currency. It is a bit complicated, and even with my EECE background I don't quite understand it as well as I should. But the short summary is that it makes it possible to easily crowdfund companies, distribute applications processes across a network, and most importantly it is all decentralized. No government or banks.

Singapore has already announced that it is moving its currency to a system based on Ethereum and I believe China, and Russia are rumored to be looking into it.

Importantly, much like Bashar's predictions this will likely have a destabilizing effect on economies very soon. I've already bought my silver (and my Ethereum and bitcoin as well). I'd urge you all to consider setting a little money aside in something other than USD as well.

xplosiw

Re: Bashar Economic Predictions

Postby xplosiw » Sun Jun 11, 2017 7:40 am

Wow, thank you for the heads up! Cryptocurrency is reslly interesting, too bad I barely understand it. Lots of money to be made in that for sure, also lots of money to be lost.

zachreh

Postby zachreh » Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:58 pm

Good info, thanks for the post.
I bought Silver and it hasn't gone up as much as I hoped it would, I'm still holding onto it.

I work at a bank at I love what I do, I hope the banks are able to adapt and can get behind a universal currency.

Arouet

Postby Arouet » Sun Jun 11, 2017 4:59 pm

My Jaxxwallet is full, should I buy a motorhome?
I AM a Precursor!

nickihere

Postby nickihere » Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:43 pm

thank you for posting about this. I agree these crypto currencies seem poised to take over from regular paper money. I am looking into investing, figuring out which currencies might be the best bet, most secure etc. In this process I decided to see what Bashar had to say about 2017-2018 but I could not find anything in any detail. Can anyone explain about his predictions or let me know where I can find this info? Thank you!

openmindedskeptic

Postby openmindedskeptic » Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:17 pm

You might be interested in the plans of the Mormons (and various categories of survivalists) (I'm not one, btw) concerning bad times.

They like to "be prepared" for all situations, including the worst, and since they realize that during a huge destabilization there could well be a run on food and water in supermarkets, their church advises them to keep several months of canned food and dry goods (rice, pasta) in their home storage spaces, as well as lots of bottled water and water filters.

Even if you're not a Mormon or doomsday predictor, storing food and water like that is a good idea anyway, especially if you live in hurricane or tornado regions.

I prefer to have faith that I'll be in a reality where there will be a smooth transition, without trauma or upheaval.

Remember, you can't eat gold or silver or bitcoins... and you can't even spend digital currency if there is big upheaval and the internet is down.

Canned food keeps for years, and water filters can make muddy and river water drinkable. I'm not advising you to have doomsday or world upheaval beliefs, I'm just explaining that if you choose to do so, remember that canned foods will be the best currency, not inedible metals or digital inaccessible coins..... ;)

OMS

Return to “Anything else!”