Bashar Economic Predictions

A place to speak about life and anything relevant to it. =)

Moderators: Alice, xplosiw

numballover

Bashar Economic Predictions

Postby numballover » Sun Jun 11, 2017 2:34 am

I've been lurking on this board for a quite a while, but I finally decided to register and post.

I wanted to let those of you who might not be aware know that it is possible that the very beginnings of Bashar's predictions about massive financial changes may already be taking place. In recent months cryptocurrency (bitcoin, ethereum, etc) has exploded. Nearly every crptocurrency is skyrocketing in price. I personally have made a 2500% return on a lucky investment.

But more than just the price is the things that are going on alongside the currencies...ethereum in particular. Ethereum is a combination of a application platform and a currency. It is a bit complicated, and even with my EECE background I don't quite understand it as well as I should. But the short summary is that it makes it possible to easily crowdfund companies, distribute applications processes across a network, and most importantly it is all decentralized. No government or banks.

Singapore has already announced that it is moving its currency to a system based on Ethereum and I believe China, and Russia are rumored to be looking into it.

Importantly, much like Bashar's predictions this will likely have a destabilizing effect on economies very soon. I've already bought my silver (and my Ethereum and bitcoin as well). I'd urge you all to consider setting a little money aside in something other than USD as well.

xplosiw

Re: Bashar Economic Predictions

Postby xplosiw » Sun Jun 11, 2017 7:40 am

Wow, thank you for the heads up! Cryptocurrency is reslly interesting, too bad I barely understand it. Lots of money to be made in that for sure, also lots of money to be lost.

zachreh

Postby zachreh » Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:58 pm

Good info, thanks for the post.
I bought Silver and it hasn't gone up as much as I hoped it would, I'm still holding onto it.

I work at a bank at I love what I do, I hope the banks are able to adapt and can get behind a universal currency.

Arouet

Postby Arouet » Sun Jun 11, 2017 4:59 pm

My Jaxxwallet is full, should I buy a motorhome?
I AM a Precursor!

Return to “Anything else!”