Being Gay !!!

A place to speak about life and anything relevant to it. =)

Moderators: Alice, xplosiw

Arouet

Being Gay !!!

Postby Arouet » Sun Jun 04, 2017 7:07 pm

John M. Martin said..."why do people make spiritual contracts to have that lifestyle? I know this is going to piss some people off because they know it’s not a conscious choice from the human’s perspective, but…"

First let me start off in broad terms. Male energy, for instance. If you’re gay, and you like other dudes one of the lessons might be learning how to love maleness, that kind of energy, to see the beauty in it. That can be expressed in a lot of different ways, but it’s most often sexual. That can then help you feel a sense of empowerment in your own maleness. I know this kind of sounds strange, but it’s true. Let me talk about it more from an anatomical perspective. Let’s talk about how it helps us evolve as human beings. Think about sexual organs. Everybody thinks it’s just you know...But think about what that does for couples that are not two males or two females. Straight couples start thinking, “Oh! Hmm. Maybe we can do it that way too.” It becomes more acceptable. They don’t look at it so much as, “Ew!” This has helped the medical field expand their knowledge to diseases involving these areas.
I AM a Precursor!

John M. Martin

Re: Being Gay !!!

Postby John M. Martin » Sun Jun 04, 2017 7:12 pm

you’re embarrassing the crap out of me. :P

Arouet

Postby Arouet » Sun Jun 04, 2017 7:13 pm

John M. Martin wrote:you’re embarrassing the crap out of me. :P

You had to use that word? Because of this, it’s helped us evolve to take better care of our bodies. It also helps us recognize the immense diversity just in the human species alone. In order for us to make sure that everyone in our species is taken care of, we have to understand how every single person uses their bodies.
I AM a Precursor!

John M. Martin

Postby John M. Martin » Sun Jun 04, 2017 7:14 pm

Arouet wrote:

You had to use that word? Because of this, it’s helped us evolve to take better care of our bodies. It also helps us recognize the immense diversity just in the human species alone. In order for us to make sure that everyone in our species is taken care of, we have to understand how every single person uses their bodies.

Are those in the LGBT population also here sometimes to teach the masses about acceptance and compassion?

Arouet

Postby Arouet » Sun Jun 04, 2017 7:16 pm

John M. Martin wrote:
Arouet wrote:

Are those in the LGBT population also here sometimes to teach the masses about acceptance and compassion?

They’re teaching us to accept each other without judgment, not just accepting those who are gay, that everyone that isn’t exactly “like you. This website isn't a good place to see that kind of compassion and love in action.

I mostly wanted to talk about how anatomy helps us evolve on some level.
I AM a Precursor!

John M. Martin

Postby John M. Martin » Sun Jun 04, 2017 7:19 pm

You just want to talk about buttholes. What about two females?

Arouet

Postby Arouet » Sun Jun 04, 2017 7:19 pm

John M. Martin wrote:You just want to talk about buttholes. What about two females?

I’m getting to that. With females, it’s teaching people that you don’t need penetration in a way a male and female would do it. You can use other parts of your body if that’s what you want to do. This is a lesson in sensuality. Science understands now that sex isn’t just about reproduction. Sex is not just about procreation. What it really allows you to feel is taste of what it’s like in spirit. It’s like having an orgasm, but it’s to a much greater degree here where I am. You feel like that all the time. You’re living in that constant state.
I AM a Precursor!

John M. Martin

Postby John M. Martin » Sun Jun 04, 2017 7:21 pm

Well, don’t skip over things!

Arouet

Postby Arouet » Sun Jun 04, 2017 7:24 pm

John M. Martin wrote:Well, don’t skip over things!

Nothing left to say, John.

Arouet, A Precursor
I AM a Precursor!

Tanfeliz

Postby Tanfeliz » Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:28 am

Arouet wrote:John M. Martin said..."why do people make spiritual contracts to have that lifestyle? I know this is going to piss some people off because they know it’s not a conscious choice from the human’s perspective, but…"

First let me start off in broad terms. Male energy, for instance. If you’re gay, and you like other dudes one of the lessons might be learning how to love maleness, that kind of energy, to see the beauty in it. That can be expressed in a lot of different ways, but it’s most often sexual. That can then help you feel a sense of empowerment in your own maleness. I know this kind of sounds strange, but it’s true. Let me talk about it more from an anatomical perspective. Let’s talk about how it helps us evolve as human beings. Think about sexual organs. Everybody thinks it’s just you know...But think about what that does for couples that are not two males or two females. Straight couples start thinking, “Oh! Hmm. Maybe we can do it that way too.” It becomes more acceptable. They don’t look at it so much as, “Ew!” This has helped the medical field expand their knowledge to diseases involving these areas.

I feel like the whole oh, maybe I would like that too... thing is why gays get beaten up. They have trouble accepting themselves, so they project that onto people who are more comfortable and lash out at them.

I do feel like gender transition has become much, much more accepted during my lifetime. I think drag queens and transgendered people are here in big waves now to show us that we dont have to be limited by our physical bodies. We get to decide how we want to experience life now, and who we want to be.

matcha

Postby matcha » Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:50 am

Arouet wrote:John M. Martin said..."why do people make spiritual contracts to have that lifestyle? I know this is going to piss some people off because they know it’s not a conscious choice from the human’s perspective, but…"

On the topic of homosexuality, I have heard many concepts. With a transgender individual, this could be a Soul that has spent many lifetimes in a certain sex and is now suddenly born as a different sex. So they are uncomfortable with their body.

I have heard that concept that Souls outside of life are genderless as we evolve as a species we will start looking less at person's gender and more at them as an individual. (So we will slowly evolve into a Bisexual Society.) Was it Bashar who said that last statement... so much information from so many sources and they are all getting mixed in my mind.

A Soul who chooses to be homosexual wants to open up the society's view of gender roles in general. Not just the society's view of sex, but all of the gender roles. They play an important role in society and many societies marginalize them instead of opening up their minds to new possibilities.

Alice

Postby Alice » Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:34 am

matcha wrote:[

I have heard that concept that Souls outside of life are genderless as we evolve as a species we will start looking less at person's gender and more at them as an individual. (So we will slowly evolve into a Bisexual Society.) Was it Bashar who said that last statement... so much information from so many sources and they are all getting mixed in my mind.

I don''t know if Bashar has addressed this, but Seth said we are basically bi. From Nature of the Psyche:

"The human personality is therefore endowed sexually and psychologically with a freedom from strict sexual orientation. This has contributed to the survival of the species by not separating any of its mental or psychological abilities into two opposite camps." p 188.

“What you think of as lesbian or homosexual activity is quite natural sexual expression, biologically and psychologically.” p59

“I am saying that lesbianism, homosexuality, and heterosexuality are valid expressions of man’s bisexual nature.” p63

“Only a basic bisexuality could give the species the leeway necessary, and prevent stereotyped behavior of a kind that would hamper creativity and social commerce. That basic sexual nature allows you the fulfillment of individual abilities, so that the species does not fall into extinction. Man’s recognition of his bisexual nature is, therefore, a must in his future.” p64

“Lesbianism and homosexuality, as they are currently experienced, also represent exaggerated versions of natural inclinations, even as your
experienced version of heterosexuality is exaggerated.” p59

“Now: Heterosexual love is one important expression of bisexuality, and sexually represents the reproductive abilities. Heterosexuality however rests upon the bisexual basis, and (intently) without man’s bisexual nature, the larger frameworks of the family – the clan, tribe, government, civilization – would be impossible.” p62-63

Arouet

Postby Arouet » Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:09 pm

matcha wrote:A Soul who chooses to be homosexual wants to open up the society's view of gender roles in general. Not just the society's view of sex, but all of the gender roles. They play an important role in society and many societies marginalize them instead of opening up their minds to new possibilities.

Thank you for that understanding of me, matcha. ;)

I also like to poke a woman or two semi-annually. :lol:
I AM a Precursor!

Tanfeliz

Postby Tanfeliz » Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:39 pm

Arouet wrote:
matcha wrote:A Soul who chooses to be homosexual wants to open up the society's view of gender roles in general. Not just the society's view of sex, but all of the gender roles. They play an important role in society and many societies marginalize them instead of opening up their minds to new possibilities.

LOL!! One thing I learned the hard way (pun intended) when a gay man asks to see or touch your boobs, its exactly like a straight guy doing it. Same reason they want to, same boner. LOL

Alice

Postby Alice » Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:31 pm

Tanfeliz wrote:
Arouet wrote:

LOL!! One thing I learned the hard way (pun intended) when a gay man asks to see or touch your boobs, its exactly like a straight guy doing it. Same reason they want to, same boner. LOL

I've known a number of gay men and that never happened to me! I did have a gay male friend present at my son's birth. He was very helpful and kept his cool, unlike my son's dad who was pacing the hall, smoking.
There were some complications...if I could do it over again, I'd have a home birth.

Tanfeliz

Postby Tanfeliz » Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:57 pm

Alice wrote:
Tanfeliz wrote:
Arouet wrote:Thank you for that understanding of me, matcha. ;)

I've known a number of gay men and that never happened to me! I did have a gay male friend present at my son's birth. He was very helpful and kept his cool, unlike my son's dad who was pacing the hall, smoking.
There were some complications...if I could do it over again, I'd have a home birth.

In paramedic school they taught us to always try to assist the delivery in their home if possible. The fire department is the exact bunch of cool characters you want on such a scene. They know exactly what to do, have done it a million times. Thats not why we try to stay at their house, though. Its because keeping that ambulance clean is already a nightmare. Childbirth will take your truck out of service for an hour or more while you clean it. LOL

That said, I have hella boobs LOL But really its that a lot of people are at least semi-flexible sexually in my experience. My friend Todd has tons of sex with straight construction working guys. I was stunned and amazed at how married and straight they were. Also, I used to think my friend Charlie was the gayest man in the world. We got really high and were goofing around, I started dancing in my underwear, turned around, and Charlie was about to stick one straight in me LOL

Alice

Postby Alice » Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:43 pm

Tanfeliz wrote:
Alice wrote:
Tanfeliz wrote:

In paramedic school they taught us to always try to assist the delivery in their home if possible. The fire department is the exact bunch of cool characters you want on such a scene. They know exactly what to do, have done it a million times. Thats not why we try to stay at their house, though. Its because keeping that ambulance clean is already a nightmare. Childbirth will take your truck out of service for an hour or more while you clean it. LOL

That said, I have hella boobs LOL But really its that a lot of people are at least semi-flexible sexually in my experience. My friend Todd has tons of sex with straight construction working guys. I was stunned and amazed at how married and straight they were. Also, I used to think my friend Charlie was the gayest man in the world. We got really high and were goofing around, I started dancing in my underwear, turned around, and Charlie was about to stick one straight in me LOL

Well, if you let him, I hope it was fun :lol:

I read an article once about bisexuality and someone said, your sexuality is about who you fall in love with. I think that's true.
It is well known that straight prisoners will do it with their cell mates but out of prison, will go back to the opposite sex. Because that
is their romantic, not just their sexual preference.

Actually, I had a gay male friend come on to me once. I really only liked him as a friend, it was a bit awkward :?

Tanfeliz

Postby Tanfeliz » Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:45 pm

Gay for the stay! No, my mind was completely blown by the concept of Charlie ever wanting to touch any woman, much less me. I kind of freaked out LOL

Alice

Postby Alice » Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:52 pm

Tanfeliz wrote:Gay for the stay! No, my mind was completely blown by the concept of Charlie ever wanting to touch any woman, much less me. I kind of freaked out LOL

I hear you and have been there, see my edited post above :lol:

Arouet

Postby Arouet » Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:22 pm

Alice wrote:
Tanfeliz wrote:
Arouet wrote:Thank you for that understanding of me, matcha. ;)

I've known a number of gay men and that never happened to me!

It's a fallacy that gay men really, really like the body-shaped challenged. FYI. :oops:
I AM a Precursor!

Return to “Anything else!”