I may have seen an Essassani ship on the 27th

A place to speak about life and anything relevant to it. =)

Moderators: Alice, xplosiw

physical friend

I may have seen an Essassani ship on the 27th

Postby physical friend » Wed May 31, 2017 8:09 pm

Hey guys,

Just wanted to share an experience I had on May 27th 2017.

I had the choice to either go to a swing dance in NYC or go home to visit family. At first I wanted to go try the swing dance thing because it was new and might be fun. Something in me "told" me to go home instead, that I should really just go home. So we drove home and I thought about playing the lottery and a powerball commercial popped up on the radio. "Wow, synchronicity we should go get a ticket", said my husband. So when we got to my parents home we went for a walk to the country store for a lotto ticket. I had a feeling the store may be closed by the time we got there, but I felt I needed to go for a walk anyway.

It was just starting to get dark so we took a flashlight and enjoyed the walk along the country roads. It was a really beautiful night so when we got back around 9:30 or so we didn't want to go back inside. I sat on the driveway and looked up to see if I could spot any stars. Unfortunately, it was a cloudy night. I saw something straight in front of me in the east. At first I thought it was a planet but then it started to move. It was hovering and flew to the south a bit. A second ship flew up to "meet" it then disappeared. The lights on the one straight ahead of me were changing from yellow/white to a very light colored blue/purple and I could see that it was a distinct triangle shape. It was moving in such a way that it would appear like a flat line of yellow lights then turn so that I could see it was a large triangle (with a blue outline). I've never seen this bright blue color in the sky before. It stayed there for about a half hour or so. Visibility was poor due to the clouds. Eventually the clouds took over and it was "gone."

I had to keep asking my husband, "That's a UFO, right?" It was amazing. The iphone couldn't pick up a damn thing, unfortunately. I have it seared in my memory though.

Back in February we were also visiting my parents and saw a triangle craft fly fast, low and silently over the house in the same direction the craft was hovering in May. It was so fast, that I thought I may have just been seeing things, but luckily my husband was there too and saw it. I'm not sure why the ships like my parents house, but it makes me want to visit more! :D

Back in the late 90's I had a dream that I was on my parent's back porch looking up at a giant triangle ship hovering just over the tree tops. In the dream that one had red and yellow alternating lights. I now wonder if it really was just a dream or not.

This was a bit of a ramble, but I wanted to share that following my inner guidance I didn't win the lottery, but I saw a UFO. (Which is just as good.)

Alexa

Re: I may have seen an Essassani ship on the 27th

Postby Alexa » Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:21 pm

I am really happy for you!!!
I dream about seeing them all the time, but have yet to see one in real life. Congrats!!

LIGHTBEING

Postby LIGHTBEING » Thu Jun 01, 2017 3:13 pm

yeah thanks for sharing :)

Arouet

Postby Arouet » Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:01 pm

Why do you think it was Essassani?
I AM a Precursor!

physical friend

Postby physical friend » Thu Jun 01, 2017 11:16 pm

Alexa wrote:I am really happy for you!!!
I dream about seeing them all the time, but have yet to see one in real life. Congrats!!

Thanks! I think dream encounters are just as valid. :)

LIGHTBEING wrote:yeah thanks for sharing :)

You're very welcome. :)

Arouet wrote:Why do you think it was Essassani?

I don't know for certain, but the Essassani symbol is a black triangle with a blue light around it and that is how the UFO looked. It was cool whatever it was. 8-)

Return to “Anything else!”