!!!! I'm Going To ECETI !!!!

A place to speak about life and anything relevant to it. =)

Moderators: Alice, xplosiw

Alexa

Re: !!!! I'm Going To ECETI !!!!

Postby Alexa » Sun Jun 04, 2017 11:37 am

Alice wrote:
Alexa wrote:
Arouet wrote:
Here you go!!! It's where I bought mine, you can buy one too!!!

http://www.basharstore.com/the-precursors/

This forum is about discussing Bashar's teachings, not another link to his site.

If you would (and could) express with your own words and understanding what is it you think you are, I would be really delighted to find out more on the subject and even wax poetic about it, if I find it interesting.

If you're going to just whack us over the heads with a link to a purchase just so we could get an idea about what you were referring to, thanks, but no, thanks. The dates-and-islam guy is way funnier.

And at least he confines his rants to one thread :mrgreen:

Anyway, found this.

Thank you, Alice, now I KNOW he really IS a precursor! One that can't define his complex precursorness without the help of google search :)))))))) These precursor kids, tz, tz, tz.....

Arouet

Postby Arouet » Sun Jun 04, 2017 5:26 pm

Alexa wrote:
Alice wrote:

Thank you, Alice, now I KNOW he really IS a precursor! One that can't define his complex precursorness without the help of google search :)))))))) These precursor kids, tz, tz, tz.....

That was the first video link on the Google help I gave you!!! I'm sorry Alice had to step in, maybe next time I will be a better teacher.

sorry
I AM a Precursor!

Arouet

Postby Arouet » Sun Jun 04, 2017 7:11 pm

Alice wrote:And at least he confines his rants to one thread :mrgreen:

What wood I do without you to remind me, Alice?

http://bashar-forum.org/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1181
I AM a Precursor!

jman5000

Postby jman5000 » Sun Jun 18, 2017 3:54 am

Arouet wrote: I am a Precursor

I haven't decided if you are or are not yet.

I just listened to the audio from the Precursors, and here are the details shared by Bashar: Precursors are:
-Born on Earth
-Genetic markers turned slightly toward how the hybrid children are
-Some understand who they are and some don't
-They carry enough hybrid frequency where if you pass by them you'll pick up something that feels a little unusual or different. They walk among us to get us used to the hybrid vibration, which is much stronger than what they give off. It's used as a barometer to see how capable we are of integrating that energy within ourselves to see when we're more ready for contact with hybrids.
-There aren't that many of them, but sometimes we'll get a glimpse of someone standing across the street and it won't feel like they quite belong or fit in. Bashar understands there are many people on Earth that may give us that sense, but it's a very specific vibration they're talking about. We'll understand it when we perceive it. It will feel like something other than what we're used to. It won't be frightening but perhaps slightly disorienting and get you to think about places other than Earth. Precursors aren't the only reason you would feel that because sometimes you disorient yourself as you accelerate in consciousness. If it happens to you, allow it to take you into a new orientation.
-They may hang around a bit, pass you by, or not be seen at all by you.

Are you these things?

HotClopper

Postby HotClopper » Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:06 am

heh i think about other places then earth like almost every day lol i wanna go to a et dance club that gunna be the year man .

Return to “Anything else!”