60 Minutes Interviewee Confirms ET Presence

A place to speak about life and anything relevant to it. =)

Moderators: Alice, xplosiw

Tanfeliz

60 Minutes Interviewee Confirms ET Presence

Postby Tanfeliz » Tue May 30, 2017 3:11 pm

I've never heard of Robert Bigelow or Bigelow Aerospace before, but he's being interviewed by Lara Logan on 60 Minutes:

”http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/robert-bigelow-ufos-aliens-on-earth_us_592ca03ce4b0065b20b7bfb7?gk&ncid=inblnkushpmg00000009

Logan: “Do you believe in aliens?

Bigelow: “I’m absolutely convinced. That’s all there is to it.”

Logan: “Do you also believe that UFOs have come to Earth?”

Bigelow: “There has been and is an existing presence, an ET presence. And I spent millions and millions and millions ― I probably spent more as an individual than anybody else in the United States has ever spent on this subject.”

Logan: “Is it risky for you to say in public that you believe in UFOs and aliens?”

Bigelow: “I don’t give a damn. I don’t care.”

Logan: “You don’t worry that some people will say, ‘Did you hear that guy, he sounds like he’s crazy’?”

Bigelow: “I don’t care. It’s not gonna make a difference. It’s not gonna change reality of what I know.”

:D

truthhurts

Re: 60 Minutes Interviewee Confirms ET Presence

Postby truthhurts » Tue May 30, 2017 5:26 pm

lol this is the billionare that bought a cattle ranch just becoz there were numerous cases of cattle mutilations reported in that place.
http://bit.ly/memoryimprovementpermissionslip

themaster

Re: 60 Minutes Interviewee Confirms ET Presence

Postby themaster » Thu Jun 01, 2017 3:04 pm

Tanfeliz wrote:Logan: “Is it risky for you to say in public that you believe in UFOs and aliens?”

Bigelow: “I don’t give a damn. I don’t care.”

Logan: “You don’t worry that some people will say, ‘Did you hear that guy, he sounds like he’s crazy’?”

Bigelow: “I don’t care. It’s not gonna make a difference. It’s not gonna change reality of what I know.”

well, I like his attitude ;)

Return to “Anything else!”