Easy World

A place to speak about life and anything relevant to it. =)

Moderators: Alice, xplosiw

Alice

Easy World

Postby Alice » Wed May 17, 2017 5:25 pm

It's a choice!
http://www.iliveineasyworld.com/what_is_easy_world.php

The Key to Easy World is yours
Life does not have to be hard. Indeed, it was originally set up to be easy. Human beings have largely lost touch with this, but that does not mean Easy World is any less accessible than it ever was.

It is as easy to be in Easy World as making a conscious choice to enter it.

To enter Easy World, simply say,

“I choose to live in Easy World, where everything is easy.” *

Then just breathe, relax your body, and allow yourself to be pulled into alignment by the powerful magnetic force of the Divine Design for Harmony.

As you do, universal forces are able to operate onyour behalf without interference, and all you need do is enjoy the process of life unfolding harmoniously and with ease.

That’s it! It’s that easy. The ticket to a life of ease. And where there is ease, there is always joy!

Choosing to live in Easy World is the way to say goodbye to hassle, stress, struggle, worry, concern, and disharmony, and say hello to ease, joy, harmony and peace.

Sound too good—too easy—to be true? Only your ego-mind thinks that. Your Wise Self knows it’s the way it is meant to be.

wilburn

Re: Easy World

Postby wilburn » Wed May 17, 2017 9:10 pm

Alice wrote:It's a choice!

http://www.iliveineasyworld.com/key_to_ ... rld.phpThe Key to Easy World is yours
Life does not have to be hard. Indeed, it was originally set up to be easy. Human beings have largely lost touch with this, but that does not mean Easy World is any less accessible than it ever was.

It is as easy to be in Easy World as making a conscious choice to enter it.

To enter Easy World, simply say,

“I choose to live in Easy World, where everything is easy.” *

Then just breathe, relax your body, and allow yourself to be pulled into alignment by the powerful magnetic force of the Divine Design for Harmony.

As you do, universal forces are able to operate onyour behalf without interference, and all you need do is enjoy the process of life unfolding harmoniously and with ease.

That’s it! It’s that easy. The ticket to a life of ease. And where there is ease, there is always joy!

Choosing to live in Easy World is the way to say goodbye to hassle, stress, struggle, worry, concern, and disharmony, and say hello to ease, joy, harmony and peace.

Sound too good—too easy—to be true? Only your ego-mind thinks that. Your Wise Self knows it’s the way it is meant to be.
link doesn't work and you have violated the copyright of the author Julia Rogers Hamrick
please keep your replies under 100 words or i wont be reading them.

Alice

Postby Alice » Wed May 17, 2017 9:19 pm

This stuff really works :mrgreen:

Alice

Postby Alice » Thu May 18, 2017 5:35 pm

josephbenny550 wrote:Stuff is good :)

You can sign up for daily messages like this that I got today:

The Universe desires that you be joyful and is always supporting your well-being and fulfillment (no matter how it may sometimes seem to your limited self). If you could believe this ALL THE TIME, oh, what a pleasant life you would live!

Love,
Your Spirit

P.S. If you'll contemplate the above while you're in Easy World, you will know that, without a doubt, it is true!

vraj66268

Postby vraj66268 » Sat May 20, 2017 7:04 am

Easy world is nt it ;)

Alice

Postby Alice » Sat May 20, 2017 7:34 am

vraj66268 wrote:Easy world is nt it ;)

Easy peasy :D

Alice

Postby Alice » Sat May 27, 2017 2:23 am

So we choose Easy World, and...
Breathe . . . Relax . . . Allow . . . Enjoy.

Chapter 2 from the book, Choosing Easy World:
http://www.choosingeasyworld.com/wp-con ... W-Ch-2.pdf

In another thread, matcha argued that there is benefit to choosing Difficult World, because we can be motivated
by challenge. We still have challenges in Easy World. We simply aren't phased by them. To quote my mother's favorite
saying: "Damn the torpedos and full speed ahead." :D

fahadhus85

Postby fahadhus85 » Wed May 31, 2017 4:09 am

Lead a simple and Faithful Life ...Easy Life

Alice

Postby Alice » Wed May 31, 2017 7:26 am

fahadhus85 wrote:Lead a simple and Faithful Life ...Easy Life

Yes...be faithful to ourselves.

infinity is now

Postby infinity is now » Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:20 am

Currently reading the kindle version. It's pretty good. I like her perspective largely. Watched some of her youtube videos too.

Alice

Postby Alice » Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:24 am

infinity is now wrote:Currently reading the kindle version. It's pretty good. I like her perspective largely. Watched some of her youtube videos too.

I'm signed up to get messages from her site. I draw sustenance from them. Today's email:
To create a harmonious, peaceful world, simply maintain a personal atmosphere of peace and harmony. Do this by putting Love and all its permutations: kindness, compassion, strength, wisdom, calm, acceptance, gentle power, joy, and so on, in charge of your life.

Love,
Your Spirit

P.S. Or, just choose Easy World--it's the same thing.

Return to “Anything else!”