blank

A place to speak about life and anything relevant to it. =)

Moderators: Alice, xplosiw

matcha

blank

Postby matcha » Sat May 13, 2017 2:57 am

blank
Last edited by matcha on Sun Oct 15, 2017 4:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

Alice

Re: "Easy World" vs "Difficult World"

Postby Alice » Mon May 22, 2017 4:22 am

matcha, you presumably know I started a thread on Easy World, would have been nice if you had added your post there.

But anyway. For me the value of choosing Easy World is that I let go of worrying, which I don't feel ever does us any good.
I'm tired and bored of the "getting tied up in knots" thing.

Basically Easy World is a shift in perception from fear to love. We become open to life and people, rather than shrinking from them.

Do you think Bashar spends much time in Difficult World? Doubtful. Do you think his life is dull and without challenge? Also doubtful.

matcha

blank

Postby matcha » Sun May 28, 2017 3:46 am

blank
Last edited by matcha on Sun Oct 15, 2017 4:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

Alice

Postby Alice » Sun May 28, 2017 6:28 pm

Ah, my mistake, I see you were first on the topic :oops: When I started that thread, I had not seen yours.

And actually I agree, it's all good, the contrast serves. I was in Difficult World for a while this morning and got a bit panicky.
Now I plan to breathe, relax, allow, enjoy...have a nice brunch :mrgreen:

Abe:
("Step 5" is welcoming contrast)
http://www.marytynes.com/2015/11/30/abr ... explained/
You’re never going to be in a place where there is not something unwanted. There will always be contrast in your experience, and there will always be things that are resistant in nature. But someone who is really living the way they have intended to live is someone who acknowledges that there are unwanted things, and doesn’t make a big deal out of the unwanted things by being mad at self. Step 5 is no longer being mad at yourself because you’re in Step 1. That’s what Step 5 is.

Just think about it – if something happens and you say, “It’s cool,” and something happens and you say, “Well, that’s cool,” and something else happens and you say, “Well, I’m not going to worry about that,” and something else happens and you say, “Things are always working out for me,” and something else happens and you say, “Well, it’s all part of the process,” and something else happens and you say, “Well, this negative thing may be inspiring me to that problem because in the examining of that problem I’m going to find a bigger solution that I wouldn’t have had access to before.” As you begin to say things like that or you continue to say things like that, then after a while you’re free in the world; you’re not guarded.

wilburn

Postby wilburn » Sun May 28, 2017 7:01 pm

febsun375 wrote:Thanks for posting this awesome videos :) , to get more.....
should a moderator be more concerned with their post couint or doing their job MODERATING obvious fraud-posters like this? a thought. :roll:
please keep your replies under 100 words or i wont be reading them.

Return to “Anything else!”