"Easy World" vs "Difficult World"

A place to speak about life and anything relevant to it. =)

Moderators: Alice, xplosiw

matcha

"Easy World" vs "Difficult World"

Postby matcha » Sat May 13, 2017 2:57 am

We have all heard Abraham Hicks (likely) and the philosophy of the Easy Button.
Here is the author of 'Choosing Easy World' Julia Rogers Hamrick

Yet what is the contrasting view? The Difficult World.

For every teaching, there is a contrast. Teal Swan explains it as follows.

For someone who is stuck in worry and fear, going to Easy World is a step up from being paralyzed by stress.
For someone who takes the easy path because they are avoiding life out of worry and fear 'Difficult World,' as described in the video, is a step up from avoiding your passion out of limiting beliefs that you cannot do something.

So for some "Easy World" is the correct and right step. It is the world where they can follow joy without worry. Yet some are energized by challenge and difficulty.

You see there are many kinds of Heaven. Emanuel Swedenborg author of 'Divine Providence' was one of the first I have heard of coming to this understanding in the 1600's. On a Gaia show of Open Minds called, 'A Travelers Guide to the Afterlife with Mark Mirabello' it was explained something as follows. A biker who loves loose women and bar fights would not be happy in a heaven where angels sing on clouds worshiping God. (This is not exactly how it was worded in the show, watch the show if you want the exact quote.) A Bikers heaven might look like Hell to another person, but it is where they are happiest at.

So the fundamental question is being asked of us. Now that the train tracks have split into many worlds, we get to choose what kind of world we would be happiest in. Does the challenge of difficulty excite you? Does the ease of a long LONG vacation excite you? Does a World of Academia excite you? Etc...

Just as there a different Heavens for different kinds of people. So will the world you end up in be a match to you. It is easier than ever to go into Easy World or Difficult World. In Easy World there is the characteristic of EASE. Things just work, out as if by magic. In 'Difficult World' the magic seems to give you consent Struggle. Turn after turn, you will be given a chance to prove yourself stronger than the Struggle.

Here is the secret. One World isn't better than another. Just as the Bikers Heaven, though it looks like Hell to the Nun, is no worse than the Nun's Heaven.
As the trains continue to separate, even the reality were the people of Earth become like the Greys is no worse or better than the world where we become the 6th Hybrid Race. The birds of a feather are ever increasingly flocking together. Yet, no flock is superior, just different. Now there will be certain flocks that enjoy thinking they are superior. They will be given all the more evidence that they are the superior flock because they enjoy that thought.

Alice

Re: "Easy World" vs "Difficult World"

Postby Alice » Mon May 22, 2017 4:22 am

matcha, you presumably know I started a thread on Easy World, would have been nice if you had added your post there.

But anyway. For me the value of choosing Easy World is that I let go of worrying, which I don't feel ever does us any good.
I'm tired and bored of the "getting tied up in knots" thing.

Basically Easy World is a shift in perception from fear to love. We become open to life and people, rather than shrinking from them.

Do you think Bashar spends much time in Difficult World? Doubtful. Do you think his life is dull and without challenge? Also doubtful.

matcha

Postby matcha » Sun May 28, 2017 3:46 am

Alice wrote:matcha, you presumably know I started a thread on Easy World, would have been nice if you had added your post there.

But anyway. For me the value of choosing Easy World is that I let go of worrying, which I don't feel ever does us any good.
I'm tired and bored of the "getting tied up in knots" thing.

Basically Easy World is a shift in perception from fear to love. We become open to life and people, rather than shrinking from them.

Do you think Bashar spends much time in Difficult World? Doubtful. Do you think his life is dull and without challenge? Also doubtful.

I posted this first, I was wondering why you started a new post on Easy World.

I was just pointing out that there can be contradictory teachings, but that does not make one more valuable. The person in the second video has a different definition of 'Difficult World,' but that does not mean it cannot help some people.

There are many ways to look at 'Easy World.' I did buy the book and look at the first few chapters. I think the book sums up the concepts of Law of Attraction teachings very well.

When someone tells Bashar about their difficulties in life, he answers, 'How exciting.' So while he might not live in Difficult World he does not shun Difficulty. Every situation is inheritably neutral to him.

Alice

Postby Alice » Sun May 28, 2017 6:28 pm

Ah, my mistake, I see you were first on the topic :oops: When I started that thread, I had not seen yours.

And actually I agree, it's all good, the contrast serves. I was in Difficult World for a while this morning and got a bit panicky.
Now I plan to breathe, relax, allow, enjoy...have a nice brunch :mrgreen:

Abe:
("Step 5" is welcoming contrast)
http://www.marytynes.com/2015/11/30/abr ... explained/
You’re never going to be in a place where there is not something unwanted. There will always be contrast in your experience, and there will always be things that are resistant in nature. But someone who is really living the way they have intended to live is someone who acknowledges that there are unwanted things, and doesn’t make a big deal out of the unwanted things by being mad at self. Step 5 is no longer being mad at yourself because you’re in Step 1. That’s what Step 5 is.

Just think about it – if something happens and you say, “It’s cool,” and something happens and you say, “Well, that’s cool,” and something else happens and you say, “Well, I’m not going to worry about that,” and something else happens and you say, “Things are always working out for me,” and something else happens and you say, “Well, it’s all part of the process,” and something else happens and you say, “Well, this negative thing may be inspiring me to that problem because in the examining of that problem I’m going to find a bigger solution that I wouldn’t have had access to before.” As you begin to say things like that or you continue to say things like that, then after a while you’re free in the world; you’re not guarded.

wilburn

Postby wilburn » Sun May 28, 2017 7:01 pm

febsun375 wrote:Thanks for posting this awesome videos :) , to get more.....
should a moderator be more concerned with their post couint or doing their job MODERATING obvious fraud-posters like this? a thought. :roll:
please keep your replies under 100 words or i wont be reading them.

Return to “Anything else!”