Rokazulu's projects thread

A place to speak about life and anything relevant to it. =)

Moderators: Alice, xplosiw

User avatar
Rokazulu
Posts: 292
Joined: Mon May 23, 2016 7:57 pm

Rokazulu's projects thread

Postby Rokazulu » Sat Apr 08, 2017 4:37 pm

I've made a short animation about perspectives and point of view.



Have you ever went through your facebook feed or a forum and saw the cacophony of views? If you read the differing points of views and emotions of anger/hate fire up within you, something... is out of alignment.

This video has been through many iterations that I deleted because they were a bit "trolly" and I felt it would just piss people off. This one is far more refined and is in the context of Bashar's session that was titled "Point of View" of which I derived many of the concepts.

I think you might enjoy this video! Because it must be kept in mind that all perspectives are valid. And with the tension heightening in Syria, the Middle East and in America... we will begin to see a splitting of our perspectives. One of a more technologically transhumanist, ontologically materialist, and authoritative likeness, and one of a more nature-oriented ascensional, self-empowered, and holistic likeness. I will talk more about this on my podcast, once we hear Bashar's take.
Last edited by Rokazulu on Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:22 am, edited 8 times in total.

User avatar
Alice
Posts: 1425
Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:30 pm

Re: Point of View (my youtube animation)

Postby Alice » Sat Apr 08, 2017 6:52 pm

I started to watch but the speaking is too fast for me. Could you possibly add subtitles, or a transcript?

User avatar
Rokazulu
Posts: 292
Joined: Mon May 23, 2016 7:57 pm

Re: Point of View (my youtube animation)

Postby Rokazulu » Sat Apr 08, 2017 10:03 pm

Alice wrote:I started to watch but the speaking is too fast for me. Could you possibly add subtitles, or a transcript?


Yeah, I'll add subs.

User avatar
Alice
Posts: 1425
Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:30 pm

Re: Point of View (my youtube animation)

Postby Alice » Sun Apr 09, 2017 5:41 am

Rokazulu wrote:
Alice wrote:I started to watch but the speaking is too fast for me. Could you possibly add subtitles, or a transcript?


Yeah, I'll add subs.


Thanks!

User avatar
Rokazulu
Posts: 292
Joined: Mon May 23, 2016 7:57 pm

Re: Point of View (my youtube animation)

Postby Rokazulu » Sun Apr 09, 2017 7:00 pm

Alice wrote:
Rokazulu wrote:
Alice wrote:I started to watch but the speaking is too fast for me. Could you possibly add subtitles, or a transcript?


Yeah, I'll add subs.


Thanks!


It now has subs.

User avatar
Alice
Posts: 1425
Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:30 pm

Re: Point of View (my youtube animation)

Postby Alice » Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:34 pm

Rokazulu wrote:
Alice wrote:
Rokazulu wrote:
Yeah, I'll add subs.


Thanks!


It now has subs.


Great! Thanks, enjoyed that. Good encapsulation of important and groundbreaking ideas, I will share around.

I always prefer to watch audios with subtitles if possible.

User avatar
Alice
Posts: 1425
Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:30 pm

Re: Point of View (my youtube animation)

Postby Alice » Sun Apr 09, 2017 10:35 pm

I noted the chessboard images in the video and was reminded of this from the Pleiadians/Marciniak:
https://books.google.com/books?id=n63xe ... rn&f=false

User avatar
Alice
Posts: 1425
Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:30 pm

Re: Point of View (my youtube animation)

Postby Alice » Mon Apr 10, 2017 12:48 am

So I shared at one of my other forums, and someone posted: "Exactly. Now that being said, is the world flat or spherical?" :D

User avatar
Rokazulu
Posts: 292
Joined: Mon May 23, 2016 7:57 pm

Re: Point of View (my youtube animation)

Postby Rokazulu » Mon Apr 10, 2017 1:38 am

Alice wrote:Great! Thanks, enjoyed that. Good encapsulation of important and groundbreaking ideas, I will share around.


Thank you for that.

Alice wrote:So I shared at one of my other forums, and someone posted: "Exactly. Now that being said, is the world flat or spherical?" :D


Hmmm... maybe we could ask for the Earth's perspective on this?

User avatar
Alice
Posts: 1425
Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:30 pm

Re: Point of View (my youtube animation)

Postby Alice » Mon Apr 10, 2017 5:38 am

Rokazulu wrote:
Alice wrote:Great! Thanks, enjoyed that. Good encapsulation of important and groundbreaking ideas, I will share around.


Thank you for that.

Alice wrote:So I shared at one of my other forums, and someone posted: "Exactly. Now that being said, is the world flat or spherical?" :D


Hmmm... maybe we could ask for the Earth's perspective on this?


Her answers would reflect our own beliefs, I'm sure. It does always come back to point of view...

User avatar
Rokazulu
Posts: 292
Joined: Mon May 23, 2016 7:57 pm

Re: Rokazulu's projects thread! (updated for new animation about Authority!!)

Postby Rokazulu » Wed May 03, 2017 10:13 pm

Hello sweet friends, tis I, Rokazulu!!

I made this new animation about Authority



And surprise surprise, I had a lot of influence by some words of Bashar talking about using the Power of Illusion instead of falling for the Illusion of Power.

This video goes into what self-empowerment really means! The alchemical gold that all mystics talked about but, could not freely give to anyone because you have to create it yourself! No external entity can give this to you, and neither can they control you. Watch and tell me what you think, in the comments below.
Last edited by Rokazulu on Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Rokazulu
Posts: 292
Joined: Mon May 23, 2016 7:57 pm

Re: Rokazulu's projects thread

Postby Rokazulu » Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:31 pm

My new video which is heavily inspired by Anthony De Mello and Bashar.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bI5sBOPelFM




There is no reason to ever feel a negative feeling. Most negative feelings literally come from an arrangement or words you see or hear and suddenly you are feeling pain within your body. Doesn't make sense to me! If you wish to change that feeling you get when someone says something you don't like to hear, simply change your beliefs to allow every belief as valid and then nothing can touch you.


Also, my podcast has a new solo episode I enjoyed making called "Time Ends Where Synchronicity Begins". I talk very sincerely about some of my most recent and crazy synchronicity experiences and eventually what the future stores for humanity who will live on pure synchronicity.

https://soundcloud.com/rokazulu/amtesc

Thanks for allowing me to share some of my most recent projects! Please feel free to ask questions or make a statement about my work whether positive or negative.

I wish to make more videos outlining some Bashar concepts, considering they are for some unknown reason, completely scarce on the internets. If I put them with my own voice and words then they are not likely to be taken down. So stay tuned in.
Last edited by Rokazulu on Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Alice
Posts: 1425
Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:30 pm

Re: Rokazulu's projects thread

Postby Alice » Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:54 pm

Did you forget to add subtitles, Rokazulu? :) (Please?) I will watch and comment on all of your videos that include them.
I can hear, it is just more work for me as a hearing impaired person.

Many on youtube have automatic captions, this one doesn't.

User avatar
Rokazulu
Posts: 292
Joined: Mon May 23, 2016 7:57 pm

Re: Rokazulu's projects thread

Postby Rokazulu » Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:59 pm

Alice wrote:Did you forget to add subtitles, Rokazulu? :) (Please?)


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bI5sBOPelFM

*Now with subs.

Also, I would like to say that I started to do videos in real life because I felt the animations are not taken as sincerely as videos you do with your face to them. I might still make animations but, I feel like people respond better to videos with someone on them.

User avatar
Alice
Posts: 1425
Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:30 pm

Re: Rokazulu's projects thread

Postby Alice » Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:05 pm

Rokazulu wrote:
Alice wrote:Did you forget to add subtitles, Rokazulu? :) (Please?)


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bI5sBOPelFM

*Now with subs.

Also, I would like to say that I started to do videos in real life because I felt the animations are not taken as sincerely as videos you do with your face to them. I might still make animations but, I feel like people respond better to videos with someone on them.


I liked your animation, and it is also good to see and hear you. I like the video and will re-watch to further integrate the message. But it cuts
off at the end, feels unfinished?

User avatar
Rokazulu
Posts: 292
Joined: Mon May 23, 2016 7:57 pm

Re: Rokazulu's projects thread

Postby Rokazulu » Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:13 am

Alice wrote:
I liked your animation, and it is also good to see and hear you. I like the video and will re-watch to further integrate the message. But it cuts
off at the end, feels unfinished?


Ending of this new video is completely supposed to be like that. "Up to you" is the only way I figured it needed to end with.

I'm test running these videos out to see if they are liked (or understood more) than the animations. Point of View and Authority animations are supremely simple concepts that the main core idea of them does not at all get integrated with anyone who watches them because they overlay it with their own beliefs (despite me specifically stating that they would do that in the Point of View video!)

So if you do prefer the animations more, let me know why! I may consider the reason as relevant to my creation process.

User avatar
Alice
Posts: 1425
Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:30 pm

Re: Rokazulu's projects thread

Postby Alice » Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:11 am

Rokazulu wrote:
Ending of this new video is completely supposed to be like that. "Up to you" is the only way I figured it needed to end with.


Yes and that is fine, just that it ended abruptly. I felt it needed more of a conclusive feeling, maybe draw out the words "up to you" and give a moment before ending.

I'm test running these videos out to see if they are liked (or understood more) than the animations. Point of View and Authority animations are supremely simple concepts that the main core idea of them does not at all get integrated with anyone who watches them because they overlay it with their own beliefs (despite me specifically stating that they would do that in the Point of View video!)

So if you do prefer the animations more, let me know why! I may consider the reason as relevant to my creation process.


I wouldn't say that, you are an engaging speaker, you put your ideas across very well, your facial and body language are expressive and humorous.
I think you should definitely keep going!

Agree with all you say there and especially like the point about drinking the poison of anger hoping it will kill the other person. Heh, I learned
that the hard way :)

User avatar
Rokazulu
Posts: 292
Joined: Mon May 23, 2016 7:57 pm

Re: Rokazulu's projects thread

Postby Rokazulu » Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:20 am

Alice wrote:
I wouldn't say that, you are an engaging speaker, you put your ideas across very well, your facial and body language are expressive and humorous.
I think you should definitely keep going!

Agree with all you say there and especially like the point about drinking the poison of anger hoping it will kill the other person. Heh, I learned
that the hard way :)


Thanks your for your perspective!! Your words are very valuable to me and I'm glad you could watch and listen to it with the subtitles.

User avatar
Alice
Posts: 1425
Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:30 pm

Re: Rokazulu's projects thread

Postby Alice » Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:08 am

Rokazulu wrote:
Alice wrote:
I wouldn't say that, you are an engaging speaker, you put your ideas across very well, your facial and body language are expressive and humorous.
I think you should definitely keep going!

Agree with all you say there and especially like the point about drinking the poison of anger hoping it will kill the other person. Heh, I learned
that the hard way :)


Thanks your for your perspective!! Your words are very valuable to me and I'm glad you could watch and listen to it with the subtitles.


You are very welcome, and I'm glad too!


Return to “Anything else!”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest