Practical abundance effortlessly

A place to speak about life and anything relevant to it. =)

Moderators: Alice, xplosiw

laptop123

Practical abundance effortlessly

Postby laptop123 » Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:28 pm

Check this out... I actually purchased a product called 'Cosmic Abundance' from Xtrememind, but found this page contains the most important part of the book. It appears to have been copied and pasted.

It describes what is the biggest (common) block to having abundance is - which you can change nearly effortlessly.

So, true abundance can only be experienced right now. Not in the future.

http://www.powerfullywealthy.com/wealth ... g-secrets/

I used to rush around so i can go get abundance... but in the 'Cosmic Abundance' product, the author explains that is the opposite of what brings real abundance. In fact, he argues that you are just creating more blocks.

So if you can shift your thinking to "the next moment does NOT bring me abundance", you will have less of a state of being based in lack and desire (what you put out, is what you get back).

In the product 'cosmic abundance', the author also explains that abundance is more than wealth, its also about having more energy, health and good relationships...

Abundance is NOT something you can go out there and grab, pull or force into your life.The more you force it, the more blockages you create.

I feel more peace :)

Alice

Re: Practical abundance effortlessly

Postby Alice » Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:41 pm

Thanks, enjoyed that. Agree with the points. I can feel most abundant when I am simply basking in the sun in Golden Gate Park. 8-)

I actually purchased a product called 'Cosmic Abundance' from Xtrememind, but found this page contains the most important part of the book. It appears to have been copied and pasted.

So, hmmmm... who wrote Cosmic Abundance? At that page, it says "by Craig Beck." cc'd and pasted? Without attribution?

laptop123

Postby laptop123 » Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:26 pm

Strange discovery.

Looks like Xtrememind did not write this, and also you can get it a heck of a lot cheaper here:
http://master-resale-rights.com/persona ... abundance/

Alice

Postby Alice » Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:47 pm

laptop123 wrote:Strange discovery.

Looks like Xtrememind did not write this, and also you can get it a heck of a lot cheaper here:
http://master-resale-rights.com/persona ... abundance/

So who did write it? Author's name not given there.

laptop123

Postby laptop123 » Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:38 am

I asked about this, this was the response:

The book had been written by Joey and two other internet marketers years ago. Then the master resale rights were granted to other companies.

Return to “Anything else!”