Going Gamma

A place to speak about life and anything relevant to it. =)

Moderators: Alice, xplosiw

Eben Keel

Going Gamma

Postby Eben Keel » Thu Mar 16, 2017 11:21 pm

Hi there!

I am new to this forum and have heard Bahsar talk about how he uses Gamma meditation to achieve the correct vibrational state in order to connect with the channel. I have never really been interested in being able to channel, initially I was a bit afraid of the concept because I wasn't convinced of my own positive frequency...but I still do want to achieve that "state" in order to try to contact my "higher self" or a guide to help me see issues from a greater perspective.

Does anyone have links or advice or gamma meditation? I am currently reading the book: "Open to channel"

Best wishes to all...

ViaGateway99

Re: Going Gamma

Postby ViaGateway99 » Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:34 pm

Eben Keel wrote:Hi there!

I am new to this forum and have heard Bahsar talk about how he uses Gamma meditation to achieve the correct vibrational state in order to connect with the channel. I have never really been interested in being able to channel, initially I was a bit afraid of the concept because I wasn't convinced of my own positive frequency...but I still do want to achieve that "state" in order to try to contact my "higher self" or a guide to help me see issues from a greater perspective.

Does anyone have links or advice or gamma meditation? I am currently reading the book: "Open to channel"

Best wishes to all...

The brainwaves you operate in affect what version of reality you exist in. When people enter hypnosis or the REM states for dreaming their brainwaves change to show more of the lower frequency waves. The only problem with these states is normal consciousness is not trained to fully utilize these states which is why Hypnotists are required to guide people and why normal Dreams rarely have us in control too and are most certainly forgotten.

If you want to be able to have meaningful experiences that you can really utilize then you should look into Lucid Dreams, Void Meditation, Flowing Chi and Chakras etc. Those all have one thing in common, they utilize the Gamma Brainwave frequency and the Gamma brainwave frequency will allow your brain to work together in a super unified way. This way of course allows your conscious mind to develop and connect with much greater levels of yourselves.

When you can live life from the Gamma state which occurs with enough tuning and practice such as meditation then you will be able to change to a reality and stay there long enough for meaningful contact with your guides and so on and to enjoy the things that naturally occur as part of that frequency, you know all the good things :).

With enough training you will go beyond the Gamma State into what is called Lambda which is 200 Hertz and if Telekinesis/Channelling and Spiritual Perception can occur around 40-60 Gamma then who knows what's going on in around 200+!

So whenever you experience in meditation great clarity in your thoughts and much less clutter you know you are on the right track.
This video might help: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpCjZEikUGs

I am currently in the process of understanding where Chi connects with all of this because Chi is one of the only things Bashar didn't say was a permission slip....I know that beliefs and law of attraction are one thing and so is frequency but Chi appears to be the missing KEY....
I believe Chi and the Gamma state are much more connected than we know, I believe Chi helps open the Chakras and Energy portals within us and I also know that we need these to flow well if we are to reach Humanity's goal of the Light Body so instant physical manifestation can occur, without changing our frequencies or beliefs....I dunno, still gotta do more research.

themaster

Postby themaster » Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:59 pm

ViaGateway99 wrote:I dunno, still gotta do more research.

you do that.. :P I got teachers to chart the way for me :)

Alice

Postby Alice » Thu Mar 30, 2017 5:34 pm

themaster wrote:
ViaGateway99 wrote:I dunno, still gotta do more research.

you do that.. :P I got teachers to chart the way for me :)

And in turn you can share what you've learned with us :D

ViaGateway99 wrote: I am currently in the process of understanding where Chi connects with all of this because Chi is one of the only things Bashar didn't say was a permission slip....I know that beliefs and law of attraction are one thing and so is frequency but Chi appears to be the missing KEY....
I believe Chi and the Gamma state are much more connected than we know, I believe Chi helps open the Chakras and Energy portals within us and I also know that we need these to flow well if we are to reach Humanity's goal of the Light Body so instant physical manifestation can occur, without changing our frequencies or beliefs....I dunno, still gotta do more research.

The Tibetan Five Rites balance chakras, activate the endocrine glands and encourage the flow of prana or chi.

They are pretty easy to learn and practice though you should ease into them. Descriptions and instructions here:
http://www.mkprojects.com/pf_TibetanRites.htm

themaster

Postby themaster » Fri Mar 31, 2017 1:18 am

Alice wrote:And in turn you can share what you've learned with us :D

unfortunately, that doesn't seem very realistic.. states of consciousness and all that.. I'll know more when I'm there! but recently yeshua gave me a lecture about how the world just isn't ready...

Rokazulu

Postby Rokazulu » Fri Mar 31, 2017 2:09 am

ViaGateway99 wrote:With enough training you will go beyond the Gamma State into what is called Lambda which is 200 Hertz

I have not heard of Lambda before but, it makes sense it keeps going higher and higher. What's beyond that? 800hz Omicron brainwaves that allows manipulation of matter?

xplosiw

Postby xplosiw » Fri Mar 31, 2017 2:36 am

Thats probably the lambda state

ViaGateway99

Postby ViaGateway99 » Fri Mar 31, 2017 1:01 pm

Rokazulu wrote:
ViaGateway99 wrote:With enough training you will go beyond the Gamma State into what is called Lambda which is 200 Hertz

I have not heard of Lambda before but, it makes sense it keeps going higher and higher. What's beyond that? 800hz Omicron brainwaves that allows manipulation of matter?

You don't need to go that high, tests were done on monks who envisioned compassion and experienced 200 Hz. I saw on Stan Lee's superhumans the guy who did Telekinesis and he simply had a good 50hz gamma spike at the moment he tried to make the object move.

AlwaysBeNice
-

Postby AlwaysBeNice » Fri Mar 31, 2017 2:18 pm

Bashar's deep breathing (breathing directly into the belly) is one technique, meditation in general gets you there;

"The last time I checked, the current scientific understanding of the Jhana's and related absorption states is that while in them, brain activity displays an abundance of gamma waves, riding "on top of" delta waves, which indicates a sort of unionized brain performance. People on stimulants and such as caffeine, commonly perform in 20-35hz; this range is also sometimes reached in stressful or high anxiety situations. The gamma range is associated with high cognitive performance, highly precise learning, and so on. The average person does experience the gamma range occasionally, but as far as I'm aware it is generally the low gamma range (40-50hz). Whereas, the brainscans of people in Jhana commonly peak far above this, with it not being uncommon to hit the 60-70hz range. There have been select case studies of certain meditators who have even displayed lambda activity (100hz+), which is unheard of before in people.
Generally speaking, high frequency brain waves are commonly associated with stressful states, and if someone is forced into the high frequency range with something like TDCS, they are likely to feel stressed and anxious (albeit focused), rather than blissful. The Jhana gamma states are different because there is a conscious effort of unionization, of sorts, while also raising the frequency. In other words, the effects of Jhana can't realy be induced with outside instrumentation, since there are highly complex cognitive mechanisms at place keeping everything in check.
In my experience and in my opinion, it seems that being in such highly unionized states of absorption/concentration has an effect of dramatically boosting cognitive performance while making it feel nearly effortless at the same time. Perhaps the bliss is the result of the individual experiencing more dopamine/serotonin release spread out over their brain as a result of the hyperactivity, but this is just speculation. I've always found it intriguing that these hyper-elevated states never have a come down or crash, but can rather linger on days afterwards.
You can find a couple of articles on meditators/monks receiving eeg scans while meditating, and you'll note that they commonly display very high levels of gamma activity, generally in frequency ranges much higher than a normal person would experience."

https://www.reddit.com/r/Meditation/com ... s/dbc3sa7/
Best evidence for UFOs: http://www.bestUFOevidence.com
Evidence for the soul http://www.evidenceforthesoul.com
The experiences that verified Bashar for me: bashar-forum.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7

Rokazulu

Postby Rokazulu » Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:47 pm

ViaGateway99 wrote:
Rokazulu wrote:

You don't need to go that high, tests were done on monks who envisioned compassion and experienced 200 Hz.

Yeah, actually it seems anything higher is out of body. But, you can obtain that in other states. Also, Lambda is the highest state we have recorded and if zoomed out far enough it has the same pattern as the lowest state recorded, Epsilon.

But, at what rate does my higher mind vibrate at? I'm just assuming your vibratory rate gets higher and higher, but we might not be talking physical brainwaves anymore.

ViaGateway99

Postby ViaGateway99 » Sat Apr 01, 2017 10:39 am

Rokazulu wrote:But, at what rate does my higher mind vibrate at? I'm just assuming your vibratory rate gets higher and higher, but we might not be talking physical brainwaves anymore.

AlwaysBeNice

That is some interesting information! I have recently began my meditations again after realizing my lack of success with direct guide communication is simply because I haven't raised my frequency enough. I have had the every now and then glimpse so it's a sign I am close.
Every time I meditate more beliefs will eventually come up and I have to deal with them to the extent I can, if I cannot I simply go back to the present, if I cannot I go with the thoughts, it's very interesting what such small decisions can make. I felt pretty good today and was able to envision a beautiful angel hugging me, I could see but not feel it while the other day I could feel but not see it xd. My goal is to get words out of them from them because as of now it's quite clear that their communication is conflicting with my ego and imagination and bias. Will get there eventually. Their is quite a distinct feeling when it truly comes from them. That blend is where it's at.

Rokazulu

I think that by the time you realize you have achieved the frequency of the higher mind you then realize you have become the higher mind.
You can read more on what the levels are, This link might help from Bashars 9 consciousness levels:
https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-8a33xeDAAsY/ ... Bashar.jpg

Though if I had to guess from the information we do know Bashar mentioned he was operating in the mega hertz range himself so it's not too far out there.

Return to “Anything else!”