Follow my transformation/info on youtube

A place to speak about life and anything relevant to it. =)

Moderators: Alice, xplosiw

User avatar
AlwaysBeNice
-
Posts: 1371
Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:22 am

Follow my transformation/info on youtube

Postby AlwaysBeNice » Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:11 am

Perhaps some of you like my youtube content :D

Best evidence for UFOs: http://www.bestUFOevidence.com
Evidence for the soul http://www.evidenceforthesoul.com
The experiences that verified Bashar for me: bashar-forum.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7

User avatar
Rokazulu
Posts: 292
Joined: Mon May 23, 2016 7:57 pm

Re: Follow my transformation on youtube

Postby Rokazulu » Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:53 am

Cool stuff.
Nice to see you put a face to the name.

matcha
Posts: 428
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2016 1:42 am

Re: Follow my transformation on youtube

Postby matcha » Sun Feb 26, 2017 3:26 am

AlwaysBeNice wrote:Perhaps some of you like my youtube content :D



Sometimes meditation isn't half as effective as sharing your story. If meditation works for you, great. Yet, I think when you have a background of depression, even if it is, as you say because the True Self is suppressed. Why suppress yourself more and not allow yourself to talk about the depression?

I was depressed a long time. I feel no shame in sharing with you. Even if you told me to Shut up about it, I would still express myself when I felt the need to.

Know that you can improve in your depression to the point you are a new person.

User avatar
AlwaysBeNice
-
Posts: 1371
Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:22 am

Re: Follow my transformation on youtube

Postby AlwaysBeNice » Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:33 am

You're taking me out of context, though I must say that there was some ego judgment in my statement too, it's fine to talk about depression, good even if it helps uncover trauma (which I said), what I implied is not to whine as if it's something that you are powerless against, it's your mind, take the response-ability.

Now consistent meditation (and advaita and consistent mindfulnesss) will absolutely cure any suffering, because the suffering is caused by the negative ego, which disappears into silence and peace when the mind surrenders (more and more into) beingness, the state of being we are often most familiar with to some degree with our really happy childhood memories.

I uploaded another video recently on it


-
Thanks Rokazulu
Best evidence for UFOs: http://www.bestUFOevidence.com
Evidence for the soul http://www.evidenceforthesoul.com
The experiences that verified Bashar for me: bashar-forum.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7

illinity
Posts: 81
Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2015 3:23 pm

Re: Follow my transformation/info on youtube

Postby illinity » Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:33 pm

Now consistent meditation (and advaita and consistent mindfulnesss) will absolutely cure any suffering, because the suffering is caused by the negative ego, which disappears into silence and peace when the mind surrenders (more and more into) beingness

You may be able to bypass the negative ego during meditation but you'll have to refocus through it, that's why you want to heal it 'when it sleeps'.

What? TRYINGToBeEnligthened?

User avatar
AlwaysBeNice
-
Posts: 1371
Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:22 am

Re: Follow my transformation/info on youtube

Postby AlwaysBeNice » Wed Mar 22, 2017 4:03 pm

In my experience, the process of coming closer to the light of your awareness also simply dissolves negativity when it arises, which happens fairly regularly by it self.

I do not know what you mean with trying to heal it when it sleeps and I do not see the logic in that, this is all about cultivating more awareness.

I define trying as 'doing your best without expectations'. : )
Best evidence for UFOs: http://www.bestUFOevidence.com
Evidence for the soul http://www.evidenceforthesoul.com
The experiences that verified Bashar for me: bashar-forum.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7

illinity
Posts: 81
Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2015 3:23 pm

Re: Follow my transformation/info on youtube

Postby illinity » Tue Apr 04, 2017 2:06 pm

AlwaysBeNice wrote:I do not know what you mean with trying to heal it when it sleeps and I do not see the logic in that, this is all about cultivating more awareness.

Like when the usual thought patterns and self-defense mechanisms are down, or at least lessened. Then there is less resistance and it's easier to understand how the negative ego came to be.

AlwaysBeNice wrote:I define trying as 'doing your best without expectations'. : )

You might as well drop the trying and leave more space for the flawless, already enlightened you. :)

User avatar
Rokazulu
Posts: 292
Joined: Mon May 23, 2016 7:57 pm

Re: Follow my transformation/info on youtube

Postby Rokazulu » Sat Apr 08, 2017 3:40 am

AlwaysBeNice wrote:I define trying as 'doing your best without expectations'. : )


"Try" by the commonly perceived definition is usually an "attempt" at something and that can be defined as

"an act of trying to achieve something, typically one that is unsuccessful or not certain to succeed

Which is how most people view the word. So in other words, most people define it in a disempowering way and if they see the word they will think that way about it unless you clarify.

I use to define religion in the positive as something that has supreme importance. I now have dropped that word altogether and only use it when referring to an organization that follows a doctrine. Mainly, because so many people have taken that word in the negative these days that it causes more confusion than I am willing to clarify.

Wonder if we can create a word that replaces "try" so we can evolve our language as we do.

User avatar
Alice
Posts: 1425
Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:30 pm

Re: Follow my transformation/info on youtube

Postby Alice » Sat Apr 08, 2017 4:12 am

Rokazulu wrote:
AlwaysBeNice wrote:I define trying as 'doing your best without expectations'. : )


"Try" by the commonly perceived definition is usually an "attempt" at something and that can be defined as

"an act of trying to achieve something, typically one that is unsuccessful or not certain to succeed

Which is how most people view the word. So in other words, most people define it in a disempowering way and if they see the word they will think that way about it unless you clarify.

I use to define religion in the positive as something that has supreme importance. I now have dropped that word altogether and only use it when referring to an organization that follows a doctrine. Mainly, because so many people have taken that word in the negative these days that it causes more confusion than I am willing to clarify.

Wonder if we can create a word that replaces "try" so we can evolve our language as we do.


Experiment, explore. "I am trying to write a novel" = "I am exploring writing a novel." "I am trying a new recipe" = "I am experimenting a new recipe."
"I am trying my best" = "I am exploring my best."


Return to “Anything else!”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest