Has anyone heard of or experienced Bruxism?

A place to speak about life and anything relevant to it. =)

Moderators: Rokazulu, xplosiw, Alice

johnny

Has anyone heard of or experienced Bruxism?

Post by johnny » Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:38 pm

Has Bashar previously talked about bruxism, or have you heard about or experienced it?

Bruxism occurs at night, usually in children and occasionally in adults. It is described as the act of squeezing the jaw and making teeth grind. The bite can be up to 40 times stronger than a common bite chewing and can uncover or awaken the person who is sleeping with it. Apparently they have discovered the symptoms. It is supposed to come from stress cases or school bullying. (This is what I could find doing research).

I spent my whole childhood experiencing bruxism and experienced it again a few days ago. I notice a lot of high energy and very vivid and lucid dreams that are very tangible in this reality, a few days before the experience happens. And after it happens and when I wake up my head hurts a lot along with all of my jaw, teeth and neck. Chewing was painful, the light hurt, as well as loud sounds. Normal life was practically impossible all day and the next day. The pain was horrible. I wonder why...

Any similiar experiences or input would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

Alice

Re: Has anyone heard of or experienced Bruxism?

Post by Alice » Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:39 am

johnny wrote:
Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:38 pm
Has Bashar previously talked about bruxism, or have you heard about or experienced it?

Bruxism occurs at night, usually in children and occasionally in adults. It is described as the act of squeezing the jaw and making teeth grind. The bite can be up to 40 times stronger than a common bite chewing and can uncover or awaken the person who is sleeping with it. Apparently they have discovered the symptoms. It is supposed to come from stress cases or school bullying. (This is what I could find doing research).

I spent my whole childhood experiencing bruxism and experienced it again a few days ago. I notice a lot of high energy and very vivid and lucid dreams that are very tangible in this reality, a few days before the experience happens. And after it happens and when I wake up my head hurts a lot along with all of my jaw, teeth and neck. Chewing was painful, the light hurt, as well as loud sounds. Normal life was practically impossible all day and the next day. The pain was horrible. I wonder why...

Any similiar experiences or input would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!
Earth Clinic is a great alternative health resource, with testimonials. I would especially look into magnesium. Most of us are deficient in this very important mineral. Magnesium oil is well absorbed topically, I apply it before bed. I also ingest magnesium-rich foods like blackstrap molasses which
is a superfood.

https://www.earthclinic.com/cures/teeth-grinding.html

ninjafox69

Post by ninjafox69 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:08 am

I have experienced this on MDMA or sometimes when i suddenly feel i am vibrating very high. They say its about calcium/magnesium being depleted and i can understand that when it comes to MDMA but i also believe there is also spiritual/metaphysical aspects too it as with all things.

Brian Eveshi Rammac

Post by Brian Eveshi Rammac » Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:48 pm

ninjafox69 wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:08 am
I have experienced this on MDMA or sometimes when i suddenly feel i am vibrating very high. They say its about calcium/magnesium being depleted and i can understand that when it comes to MDMA but i also believe there is also spiritual/metaphysical aspects too it as with all things.
Brian Eveshi Rammac jonno
Prolific Christian Gay Poster - PsienceQuest
https://goo.gl/rmnT6X