You do create your reality!

A place to speak about life and anything relevant to it. =)

Moderators: Rokazulu, xplosiw, Alice

ViaGateway99

You do create your reality!

Post by ViaGateway99 » Mon Jun 18, 2018 4:16 pm

Yes I typed too much I have edited and trimmed it down. Updated Quote:
You+Higher Self+Spirit Guides do create your reality but only when working as a whole.
We make a lot of pre-life decisions before we are born and often make tweaks while sleeping too. Life can be flexible however everyone is on their own path.

The human experience is about forgetting our connection so that we may gradually figure out how to reconnect. After all there is a fair bit to integrate and to do it while living a normal life too.

The path starts with asking the questions such as who you are and why you are here, it instills more and more of the same and leads to things such as Meditation, Law Of Attraction, Bashar and then to amending beliefs to be more preferred versions of ourselves and then mastering Lucid Dreams and then that's when things get crazy.
I had always reached higher states of ecstacy but it was temporary, rare but now it's really becoming a science for me which I can share:

It's called Input Streams and it basically means what thought streams are being received by us through our brain, where it is going and if it's relevant to us. If it is not then think of something else or stop those thoughts and keep at it until you no longer have the old input stream habits.

Meditation and any act to limit the Input Streams we receive can all be termed as Alignment and alignment feels good or right simply put.
Sleeping heals us because of the very forced input streams of our dreams. Dreams are experiences and not random at all and that strong level of consistency and focus however conscious or not is how we heal.

This is why people who think a lot are stressed; one negative thought becomes a input stream and then that snowballs into many different input streams that are all negative. Saying how will I get that job and I hate that I am fat are both different input streams but they are all negative and can lead to the "having a bad day" experience.

So by meditating or forcing our focus on one or two things for extended periods of time we are effectively changing the HABIT of crazy levels of input streams that most people have and that act alone gradually gets us back into alignment.

This is what I have experienced and now it all makes sense to me. By choosing and keeping track of your input streams to only that which is relevant, of benefit to you and in alignment with who you prefer to be, you can quickly snowball this into much higher levels of alignment and as a side effect of that you can be more aware of the reality you are creating and paths will reveal themselves to you to change it if that's what you need.

While every change in habit might seem hard at the start, that's often the normal process when rewiring your brain from supporting one way of living to a completely different one. Just know that if you can be supported in one way then you can rewire yourself over time for another way so choose the one you prefer and see if it really is for you.

Here is how i figured it out if anyone needs more here is the excercise:

1: Choose a simple object the bigger the better such as a couch or TV unit. Look at it clearly and take a mental snapshot and after closing your eyes you can use your imagination to recreate what you saw exactly as you saw it.

2: Sooner or later some thought or memory or idea whatever will try to replace what you are visualizing and here you must fight them off and stay focused on keeping that furniture as clear and stable as the original. Open your eyes and start again if that helps bring it back to clarity.

3: If it becomes too hard or the furniture you are creating gets unrecognizable the just close your eyes and tune your focus on the darkness in your eye lids because for me it's easier to stop strong thoughts when looking at that than using my imagination sometimes.

4.Switch between those two and do things like breathing in the present or whatever and at this point the process is likely you realizing there's way to much junk in your mind reaching for your attention. But that's because that habit has always been there, you are just aware of it now and are starting to change the habit from random mess to consistent focus and clarity and a bit of momentum there will quickly align you and you can tell because once the randomness quiets down increased image quality and clarity are real things you experience.
Last edited by ViaGateway99 on Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Brian Eveshi Rammac

Re: You do create your reality!

Post by Brian Eveshi Rammac » Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:16 pm

Brian Eveshi Rammac jonno
Prolific Christian Gay Poster - PsienceQuest
https://goo.gl/rmnT6X

Alice

Post by Alice » Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:03 pm

Thanks ViaGateway99. I've spoken a lot of Ho'oponopono on here, I think it is an effective way of narrowing
the focusing the "input streams" in a positive direction, one reason it is beneficial.

I was just reading this article, Resonance: Aligning To A New Vibrational Field, and it seems to relate to your post. What do you think?
https://thepowerpath.com/articles-by-jo ... nal-field/

Concluding words:

Now higher octaves of vibration are not really the same field. They are a similar but different field. Let us say you are feeling discouraged upon waking up in the morning. You are not starting the day off right. There is something you can do. You can take charge. Thank Spirit for your life. Realize that you are not the physical content of your body, your thoughts, your feelings, or even your personality. You are actually the context, the space in which your life is happening. That space is vast, infinite in size, within you and all around you. Realize that this space is totally neutral. There is no real personality with your name on it. It is just a story, a fiction. You are infinite possibility. Begin to resonate to this new field, infinite possibility. Call it up. Tell the old field it has no power over you any more and let it go. For five minutes contemplate what it means to be infinite possibility. Then slowly, very sloooowwwwwlly, with your hand on your heart say quietly, I am here, I am here, I am here. I can, I can, I can.

ViaGateway99

Post by ViaGateway99 » Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:10 pm

I have updated my original post it should be a lot shorter and sweeter now.
Maybe you could elaborate on Ho'oponopono's method is and how it is connected to input streams?

My answer to your link is Your link tries to explain for example what love and attraction are by going full quantum field and esoteric where as my explanation says if you feel good or horny around them then that's love or attraction. See they are both true but one is more memorable, bite sized and practical and that's what matters.

Here is my answer on your quote too: If they woke up feeling bad then the underlying cause needs to be addressed. So something needs attention so it can be uncovered, understood and integrated otherwise it wouldn't be happening.

The cause could be a bad sleeping position or a dream that was bad that they need to remember. If her only concern is waking up and needing to go to work with a positive attitude and doesn't have the time for spiritual work then your quote's method is great until positive thinking and ignorance fail.
Last edited by ViaGateway99 on Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Alice

Post by Alice » Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:31 pm

Maybe you could define exactly what you mean by "input streams"?

This Ho'oponopono video may help. "Thank you I love you" = input streams as i am guessing their meaning.

ViaGateway99

Post by ViaGateway99 » Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:39 pm

I like that you are translating the video for me. You are doing a much better job than the video itself ahaha that video just seems like bible versus I do not understand but it basically means I love you as you say.

My definition of input stream is basically "What thoughts, feelings and emotions we have going on at any moment."
They can be the three above, habits, memories, momentum that's picking up or a random idea you became aware of.

It is our job to manage them and make sure that we see them as things happening separately from us so we can more easily change them without attaching ourselves to them. Any resistance you experience when attempting to change those from something you do not prefer to something you do is generally because it has a lot of momentum or habit as we say.

When you can track the source whether it's a belief or a bad habit you can then step towards changing it to something better in alignment with who you are.
The human identity you have as Alice for example is basically a sum of the experiences, habits and beliefs right....If you changed them then you would be a different person and that Alice would have different experiences, hopefully you change to an Alice you prefer more :lol: .

That has been my process since day one, constantly searching, discovering, redefining and applying and repeating that until I am experiencing the realities I want which generally speaking is how life works in 5 Density (flying, manifestation, ET etc).

Alice

Post by Alice » Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:40 pm

ViaGateway99 wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:39 pm
I like that you are translating the video for me. You are doing a much better job than the video itself ahaha that video just seems like bible versus I do not understand but it basically means I love you as you say.
The full mantra is: "'I'm sorry, please forgive me, thank you, I love you." Can be said in any order, in full or in part.

I gave Ho'oponopono as an example of managing the input stream because when done constantly or near-constantly it is akin to a mindfulness practice
that keeps us connected to our Higher Mind, superconscious, God-self, opening the way for inspiration, rather than being run by our programming/memories.

Thread on this:
http://bashar-forum.org/viewtopic.php?f ... 7oponopono

My definition of input stream is basically "What thoughts, feelings and emotions we have going on at any moment."
They can be the three above, habits, memories, momentum that's picking up or a random idea you became aware of.

It is our job to manage them and make sure that we see them as things happening separately from us so we can more easily change them without attaching ourselves to them. Any resistance you experience when attempting to change those from something you do not prefer to something you do is generally because it has a lot of momentum or habit as we say.

Right, it does take time to redirect the stream.
When you can track the source whether it's a belief or a bad habit you can then step towards changing it to something better in alignment with who you are.
The human identity you have as Alice for example is basically a sum of the experiences, habits and beliefs right....If you changed them then you would be a different person and that Alice would have different experiences, hopefully you change to an Alice you prefer more :lol: .
Bashar says we are constantly changing, billions of times per second!
And that:
Shifting parallel realities is akin to films changing still-pictures 24 times per second, or video changing still-pictures 25 or 30 times per second. It happens so fast, that it creates the illusion of smooth continuous motion.
That has been my process since day one, constantly searching, discovering, redefining and applying and repeating that until I am experiencing the realities I want which generally speaking is how life works in 5 Density (flying, manifestation, ET etc).
Better and better, every day in every way--right? :) (That is another mantra I use.)

Brian Eveshi Rammac

Post by Brian Eveshi Rammac » Thu Jun 21, 2018 6:08 pm

ViaGateway99 wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:10 pm
I have updated my original post it should be a lot shorter and sweeter now.

Meditator

Post by Meditator » Sat Jun 23, 2018 6:13 am

I don't know if it's helpful to get bogged down by specific phrases. At the core of it, mindfulness, hooponono (which is just loving intentions or self compassion) focus, etc generate high states of being aka the vortex. That's all that's required. Vibrating at a higher state of being.

Brian Eveshi Rammac

Post by Brian Eveshi Rammac » Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:40 pm

Meditator wrote:
Sat Jun 23, 2018 6:13 am
I don't know if it's helpful to get bogged down by specific phrases. At the core of it, mindfulness, hooponono (which is just loving intentions or self compassion) focus, etc generate high states of being aka the vortex. That's all that's required. Vibrating at a higher state of being.

Alice

Post by Alice » Sat Jun 23, 2018 10:10 pm

Brian Eveshi Rammac wrote:
Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:40 pm
Meditator wrote:
Sat Jun 23, 2018 6:13 am
You can't get it wrong, and you never get it done.