The Coming Storm!

A place to speak about life and anything relevant to it. =)

Moderators: Alice, xplosiw

PeechyGurl

Re: The Coming Storm!

Postby PeechyGurl » Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:01 pm

:D :D :D
Last edited by PeechyGurl on Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Alice

Postby Alice » Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:25 pm

PeechyGurl wrote:
Alice wrote:Well to me your take is refreshing...I confess I am a little burned out on all the Trump hate on FB!

Donning my rose colored glasses now. :mrgreen:

Here's to Unconditional Love and Unlimited Power! :idea: :D :idea: :D

Yipee!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: There's rose colored glasses for EVERYONE! :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:

I've never spent much time on FB - it's never appealed to me. Even twitter has too much spontaneous nastiness - crowd mentality :x :shock:

YES :!: to Unconditional Love and Unlimited Power! :D :lol: 8-)

Gotta run - listening to latest Roy Potter YT vid --- so fascinating!

Keep us posted!! :D

PeechyGurl

Postby PeechyGurl » Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:11 am

Alice wrote:I recall i asked you how your sources know that DT and the Prince were meeting in LV at that time...

I just clicked on a link from one YouTube video to the next, got curious and followed the links I found - like I said I like spy/espionage stories.

There was nothing I read/heard where anyone claimed that they ABSOLUTELY KNEW anything - they weren't there. It's all theory and speculation - I find it interesting because of the STORY itself and the growing crowd following it ... with everyone knowing full well it's NOT ABSOLUTE TRUTH!

Later gator

Alice

Postby Alice » Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:22 am

PeechyGurl wrote:
Alice wrote:I recall i asked you how your sources know that DT and the Prince were meeting in LV at that time...

I just clicked on a link from one YouTube video to the next, got curious and followed the links I found - like I said I like spy/espionage stories.

There was nothing I read/heard where anyone claimed that they ABSOLUTELY KNEW anything - they weren't there. It's all theory and speculation - I find it interesting because of the STORY itself and the growing crowd following it ... with everyone knowing full well it's NOT ABSOLUTE TRUTH!

Later gator

Never a dull moment :mrgreen:

Return to “Anything else!”