Follow Your Zeal!

A place to talk about teachings that are not directly related to Bashar's channeled teachings.

Moderators: Alice, xplosiw

Alice

Follow Your Zeal!

Postby Alice » Thu Dec 22, 2016 9:12 am

"Follow your excitement" may be Bashar's main teaching. I just read a chapter in The Healing Secret of the Ages, by Catherine Ponder, a Unity minister, about stirring up zeal. Zeal is excitement, enthusiasm, zest for living--passion. Bashar says we need to be passionate about being passionate. Catherine Ponder gives tips on how to activate zeal in us. Here are the main points, from the summary at the end of the chapter:

1. Zeal is a very special mind power that releases a special type of energy needed for the mind, body and personality.
2. The mind power of zeal is located at the base of the brain in the medulla oblongata at the back of the neck.
3. The neck is the balancing place between the head and heart. The perfect union of intellectual reasoning and intuitive feeling takes place at the neck. It is here that the conscious and subconscious phases of the mind meet.
4. Zeal is soul intensity. It is energy in motion. Zeal is an inward fire.
5. The mind power of zeal at the base of the brain imparts special energy to the eyes, ears, nose, mouth and sensory nervous system. Misuse or dissipation of one's zeal causes disease in these areas of the body.
6. Zeal is a great stimulator. You cannot repeat the word "zeal" without evoking a certain mental thrill that spurs you into action.
7. You can consciously stir up zeal.
8. Center your attention at the base of the neck and quietly decree that infinite energy and intelligence are pouring zeal into the five senses.
9. Also, speak the word "zeal." This sets up a mighty vibration that imparts energy to the whole nervous system.
10. Zeal is a quiet, steady, persistent inner power that can transform one's body, mind, and world.
11. Words of praise release our pent up zeal. Example: "I praise my mind as the perfect creation of divine substance now. I praise my emotions,
my body, my health, my world as the perfect creation of divine substance now. I now see more good in my life than I've ever seen before!"

William Kent

Re: Follow Your Zeal!

Postby William Kent » Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:29 am

Great writing, For arranging your mind you require to spare a while previous to you create writing something. The time you provide to thinking about the topic of your inexpensive essay writing provider opinions would can help you structure it. this is great as each suitable essay has a structure.

Alice

Postby Alice » Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:25 pm

William Kent wrote:Great writing, For arranging your mind you require to spare a while previous to you create writing something. The time you provide to thinking about the topic of your inexpensive essay writing provider opinions would can help you structure it. this is great as each suitable essay has a structure.

Well, this seems to be spamming, but it is good advice anyway. We do need to get aligned first to produce good writing, art etc.

Sad to say though, you write very badly.

kings.tse

Postby kings.tse » Wed Feb 15, 2017 6:13 am

Speaking of Zeal,my understanding is that Zeal is a positive state of being no matter what circumstance looks like.It is aligned to your true being,your heart and gut by using any imagination to take clues from physical world via brain jobs. It can be activated by free will that is simply focusing on what I prefer and clarity what I deserve and choose to the best I am able to.
Therefore, follow your zeal=light up yourself.:)
Be passionate about being passionate! :lol:

Alice

Postby Alice » Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:55 am

kings.tse wrote:Speaking of Zeal,my understanding is that Zeal is a positive state of being no matter what circumstance looks like.It is aligned to your true being,your heart and gut by using any imagination to take clues from physical world via brain jobs. It can be activated by free will that is simply focusing on what I prefer and clarity what I deserve and choose to the best I am able to.
Therefore, follow your zeal=light up yourself.:)

Yeah!! Feel the zeal :D

mac

Postby mac » Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:36 pm

Alice wrote:
William Kent wrote:BS deleted.

Well, this seems to be spamming, but...

SEEMS to be? Did you read his signature?

Snap-snap wakeup.

Alice

Postby Alice » Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:03 am

mac wrote:
Alice wrote:
William Kent wrote:BS deleted.

Well, this seems to be spamming, but...

SEEMS to be? Did you read his signature?

Snap-snap wakeup.

Yessir!

Guess you are following your zeal, pointing out the errors of my ways.

Return to “Other channelers and teachers.”