Christine Pavlina Review

A place to talk about teachings that are not directly related to Bashar's channeled teachings.

Moderators: Alice, xplosiw

themaster
Posts: 626
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2015 3:43 am

Christine Pavlina Review

Postby themaster » Thu Dec 22, 2016 3:22 am

Today I spent $150 and sampled christine's psychic abilities.. first off I think she got a good message from her guides... but honestly in a hour of talking.. I didn't find I got much value.. :( in fact in these cases she probably did.. more then me :P

I had about 10-12 questions to ask her (not a lot) but ahh given I only started to push her on these questions for the last 10 minutes.. I could in part be at fault.. (for not being more assertive etc.!) because after I am conducting a study of psychics and their information.. they tell me from their skill what they think.. and I compare it to what I think/psychically know/whatever..

So on a rating of say 5 stars.. as a psychic christine rates a 2 out of 5 to 3 out of 5 to me.. sorry christine not trying be impersonal or mean! just saying I didn't find today's session very valuable "information wise" and I only have 1 other psychic who is also in this study.. Pamela Aaralyn to compare you too..

Christine only takes phone calls which I thought was weird compared to my experiences with Pamela.. and she was disconnected or something like 3-4 or 5 times for our scheduled call. (which if I'm being honest? that might be some sabotage deliberate and my educated guess/feeling is that was meant to be helpful.. but I dunno :shrug shoulders:)

Christine is definitely a taught individual she likes to talk about "core truths" or some other name I didn't quite remember well? :lol: :shrug shoulders: whether this particular truth applies to me I cannot say? OR to say clearly/better whether this information resonates at all? as of right now it's just NO so when she talks about this stuff for now I don't even listen.. now if my teachers take me aside some day and explain it to me better..? now they are who I would listen too.. (/change my mind for) the fact is today christine really made me want to talk to and verify more information with my core teachers the archangels :) so she was a very good/useful contrast/sounding board :)

So at the core of it we talked about her bernie sanders messages, we talked about her brother? who I didn't know was "steve pavlina" I thought maybe it was erin pavlina but turns out she was married into the family.. aka she married steve

She really believes that the bernie information is correct (as I already much share her belief to being right) apparently they are going to use christine as a EXAMPLE and so she's going to be proven right within 6 months? (my educated guess.. could be longer?) and so she will be in for 6 months of being the fucking crazy lady that said bernie sanders would be prez long before even donald trump maybe president elect or not.. (christine ahh did talk about her singer friend and other things going on.. but I didn't pay attention cause I just don't care! :P ahh but I do know having read it here on our forums.. you guys do care and use that information to "invalidate her" I do not care and I don't seek to invalidate her.. if she is to a be a open messenger from non-physical (one that gets proven a little more right then bashar :P sounds great to me!)) even if it doesn't happen and she gets proved wrong.. I still don't care.. I'm just studying and going with my feeling.. and my feeling is she's going to proved right.. this 2017.. and more so I just like her energy even if she's 2 out of 5 psychic :P

Since I'm highly educated and fine tuning my reality.. hey bashar peeps.. I think this is going to happen.. and unfortunately all of you who put out negative resistance or just "she's wrong".. for my reality you will likely be proven wrong.. but for now at this linear time scape moment.. this is just fucking crazy talk so.. ahh I will swallow my medically prescribed sugar pills :P

Even though I find christine's technique a little weak.. not a 5 star! I still wish to engage more study with her.. we are in many facets on the same mindset/thinking process and more trust in non-physical then most..

Christines crazy bernyness in case you forgot?



But the truth is.. if she's right...?? she's not so crazy :shock:

matcha
Posts: 327
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2016 1:42 am

Re: Christine Pavlina Review

Postby matcha » Thu Dec 22, 2016 5:28 am

themaster wrote:Since I'm highly educated and fine tuning my reality.. hey bashar peeps.. I think this is going to happen.. and unfortunately all of you who put out negative resistance or just "she's wrong".. for my reality you will likely be proven wrong.. but for now at this linear time scape moment.. this is just fucking crazy talk so.. ahh I will swallow my medically prescribed sugar pills :P


I did not say she was wrong about Bernie. It is her videos about Mark Foster that worry me. Frankly, it shows that even if she talks to 'the dead' or whatever, she is giving them too much power. She is letting her emotions about Mark Foster get in the way. Yes, Mark Foster is her split soul, but she does not realize that every single person on Earth is her split soul. Her video about how Mark Foster was going to be used as an example of someone who did not keep a Soul Contract by the divine making his life go downhill... shows to be that Mark Foster likely did not sign any such Soul Contract, or else she would have upset her Soul was going to suffer.

She needs to stop giving her power over to 'the voices in her head' those are her words describing the dead she speaks to. She needs to understand that voices that talk about Mark Foster being punished could never be the voice of the Divine. The Divine is based in LOVE not REVENGE. The Divine does not ruin lives to make an example out of someone.

If it were only the Bernie Sanders predictions, I would be on your side. Yet, as someone who takes medically prescribed sugar pills and once had 'voices in my head' I can tell you that not all such voices are from the Divine.

I am not invalidating Christine. I am saying she might be a bit more happy if she also took medically prescribed sugar pills. Recognizing when another person needs help is not invalidating. If someone had a broken leg and was unable to walk, would it be invalidation to take them to the Doctor?

I have had a broken mind to the point that I was taken to the Doctor. I am not uneducated in the area of mental health and am better than most at telling the difference before psychic and psychotic.
I mean no more harm in noting that Christine appears to be suffering from a form of psychosis than I would mean harm in telling another person that they have a broken arm.

Honestly, Christine needs to talk to Bashar about Mark Foster, not whether or not she is following excitement. She needs to talk to him about how much power she gives the voices in her head. Honestly, I do not think she is following excitement. I think she is suffering.

User avatar
Alice
Posts: 1070
Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:30 pm

Re: Christine Pavlina Review

Postby Alice » Thu Dec 22, 2016 5:47 am

Of course it is very common for people to get "crushes" on celebs. Nothing wrong with that. But believing you are meant to be together is another thing. It's called delusion.

themaster
Posts: 626
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2015 3:43 am

Re: Christine Pavlina Review

Postby themaster » Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:14 am

Alice wrote:Of course it is very common for people to get "crushes" on celebs. Nothing wrong with that. But believing you are meant to be together is another thing. It's called delusion.

No picking on whatever bits you need to call her a liar is called

INVALIDATION

bashar 101 :)

Anyway only time will tell.. so let's see where we are by febuary? and by april/june we should be real close to seeing if trump is "knocked out" or not.. we'll see..

Alice wrote:Of course it is very common for people to get "crushes" on celebs. Nothing wrong with that. But believing you are meant to be together is another thing. It's called delusion.

isn't it curious? how you know so much more about her.. then I do..? :?: and I've talked to her :D :lol:

themaster wrote:Christine is definitely a taught individual she likes to talk about "core truths" or some other name I didn't quite remember well? :lol: :shrug shoulders: whether this particular truth applies to me I cannot say? OR to say clearly/better whether this information resonates at all? as of right now it's just NO so when she talks about this stuff for now I don't even listen.. now if my teachers take me aside some day and explain it to me better..? now they are who I would listen too.. (/change my mind for) )

see there is a difference here.. I say this doesn't resonate.. but you are saying.. she's a fucking liar don't listen to her? don't you see that?

themaster
Posts: 626
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2015 3:43 am

Re: Christine Pavlina Review

Postby themaster » Thu Dec 22, 2016 7:13 am

matcha wrote:It is her videos about Mark Foster that worry me.

Well thank you for identifying him.. again I don't bother with who that it is? and maybe I should know who that it is :shock: but I actually don't.. and still don't care!

matcha wrote:It is her videos about Mark Foster that worry me. Frankly, it shows that even if she talks to 'the dead' or whatever, she is giving them too much power. She is letting her emotions about Mark Foster get in the way. Yes, Mark Foster is her split soul, but she does not realize that every single person on Earth is her split soul. Her video about how Mark Foster was going to be used as an example of someone who did not keep a Soul Contract by the divine making his life go downhill... shows to be that Mark Foster likely did not sign any such Soul Contract, or else she would have upset her Soul was going to suffer. .

I''m sorry the logic on this issue escapes me :lol:

And is this not a bashar forum where some of us believe :o or something? That every fucking second we create/launch new parallel universes..

So why are we talking about this mark foster bullshit again..?? I'm just curious.. cause this still seems stupid.. exactly why I haven't watched the videos about whoever.. and whatever...

matcha wrote:She needs to stop giving her power over to 'the voices in her head' those are her words describing the dead she speaks to. She needs to understand that voices that talk about Mark Foster being punished could never be the voice of the Divine. The Divine is based in LOVE not REVENGE. The Divine does not ruin lives to make an example out of someone.

yah I'm going back to invalidation/don't care.. this is some stupid uninteresting drama.. will bri have jamies baby even though he's had a tryst with junior on the side.. tune in next week for the exciting episode "all my children" these are the days of your lives..

matcha wrote:If it were only the Bernie Sanders predictions, I would be on your side. Yet, as someone who takes medically prescribed sugar pills and once had 'voices in my head' I can tell you that not all such voices are from the Divine.

okay...

But you do acknowledge all those voices are of the one.. yes?

Not a single was not yours.. right??? they were you.. if perhaps twisted aspects?

do you agree or conform to bashar's 2nd law for all realities.. the one are the all, the all are the one?

matcha wrote:I am not invalidating Christine. I am saying she might be a bit more happy if she also took medically prescribed sugar pills. .

okay, I'll play

who said she wasn't happy?

where did you get that information?? how did you arrive at it?

matcha wrote:Recognizing when another person needs help is not invalidating.

ahh yes it is..

you indian.. you look very sad.. please drink this free fire water for 100 years you feel much better :)

matcha wrote:Recognizing when another person needs help is not invalidating. If someone had a broken leg and was unable to walk, would it be invalidation to take them to the Doctor?

to label means you are saying their a liar very simple not super complex..

see the judgment here is 'help'.. you remember the mission or the real real history?

There are these fucked up crazy indians who live in Guatemala or what the fuck ever?? and they've never EVER heard of the word christ?? they've never had a vaccination against disease.. they need HELP.. dispatch are fastest missionaries to bring these worthless lost sinners lives living in squalor buildings and vaccinations and modern word of christ immediately.. because I invalidate their lifestyle of being in the wild indians.. our moral better catholic style is so much better and we will prove it!

their lifestyle is all wrong!!!

Do see how the word help is a judgment/invalidation of someone's choice in life.. do you get it..? you need to watch the movie the mission.. 5 times.. then maybe you'll get it???

mission_main-620x349.jpg
mission_main-620x349.jpg (92.03 KiB) Viewed 760 times


matcha wrote:Recognizing when another person needs help is not invalidating. If someone had a broken leg and was unable to walk, would it be invalidation to take them to the Doctor?

it becomes invalidation when you take them to the doctor and they say..

"spirit animals say leg will be fine"

:You stupid indian.. doctor fix this damn morons leg.. (this is where invalidation starts)

"indian: eagle sore in sky very beautiful
indian: these magic herbs cure many diseases like cancer and fire water
white guy: you stupid indian, what a moron.. fuck your stupid ways.. take your damn penicillin and put these morons in school so we can train them in english and take away their primitive ways

Do you not understand how invalidation has worked through history??? this is history 101?? but it seems like.. bashar 101 and invalidation 101 people just don't get.. :shock: that's what I observe..

have a conversation with christine..

christine you seem unhappy/

christine: I'm fine and happy

fuck you christine your unhappy, sick in the mind.. here's some goddamn pills and white nice fuzzy jacket and nice white rubber room to go with it.. see you at your shock treatments! :)

matcha wrote:I have had a broken mind

correction you allowed people to convince you.. "you were broken" it's just not possible.. sorry. not trying to ruin your life.. or your illusion..

Bashar would probably say "you created a illusion where you allowed people to convince you were broken.. but it was never the case"

You should have a sit down with bashar about that part of your life.. be a interesting conversation I think :)

I know you maybe don't understand this.. matcha.. but it's not possible for you to EVER be broken. the fact is the world outside is fucking crazy.. broken to shit.. and everyday we misunderstand what's even wrong with people.. and we break them say their broken.. drug the fuck out of them lock them away.. convince them their broken.. then we take those indians and we make them into perfect normal "fits in" white people..

That's what it sounds like happened to you.. sorry if that's the case? :(

we are living in a primitive time with primitive people.. they don't acknowledge psychic ability/telepathy/telekinesis/law of attraction all kinds of real shit.. now of course bashar does.. so what happens if this weird shit happens to you..? and we have fucking primitives as our best experts in society??

Answer: drug you, shut up and conform! go on home.. you're cured! :) cause now your normal like us fucked up people.. the story of reprogramming/rehabilitating the indians has been repeating itself for generations...

matcha wrote:Honestly, I do not think she is following excitement. I think she is suffering.

I'm sorry once again that is judgment and invalidation..

So you go find some indians and torture them until they conform or you destroy their livelihood

I'm sorry this shit was done to you matcha.. but it is possible that your a little tainted by that experience.. its not me invalidating it, is me saying.. you may want to check yourself.. you might have a stain you can't see there on your shirt. That's the closest I come to saying you might have a problem and need help.. :D and in this case I would tell you to see a expert like bashar for that help.. or just examine yourself.. you do it yourself, no need for others to be involved.
Last edited by themaster on Thu Dec 22, 2016 7:36 am, edited 8 times in total.

rw79
Posts: 30
Joined: Fri Oct 07, 2016 2:13 am

Re: Christine Pavlina Review

Postby rw79 » Thu Dec 22, 2016 7:16 am

I watched several videos, I tried to give her as fair a chance as MY intuition would allow. I now can't get past 30 seconds of any of what she says. I've noticed subtle putdowns, subtle arrogance......just a very subtle negativity towards personal truths of others. Pay attention to the actual words she uses. It's very telling.

If anyone's actually interested, I'll transcribe something of hers.

themaster
Posts: 626
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2015 3:43 am

Re: Christine Pavlina Review

Postby themaster » Thu Dec 22, 2016 7:27 am

rw79 wrote:If anyone's actually interested, I'll transcribe something of hers.

I'm not.. I'm interested in a month or 6 when she's proved wrong or right.. :) ;)

----------------

Tomorrow/today I'm hiring my other psychic pamela :) I only got 15 minutes with her.. but I'll probably be feeding her the questions christine didn't get too.. (or answers I didn't like) and I'll consider with all this "invalidation" stuff towards christine.. :?: I'll consider having pamela take a peek into christine..? maybe.. we'll see.. :)

Understand that psychics to me are just like talking to bashar.. however B is mostly perfect ;) from my years of study.. ahh psychics may have some wobbles here or there.. if "pamela" was truly perfect though.. I'd have never hired christine in the first place..

Anyway back to my study.

User avatar
Alice
Posts: 1070
Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:30 pm

Re: Christine Pavlina Review

Postby Alice » Thu Dec 22, 2016 8:43 am

rw79 wrote:I watched several videos, I tried to give her as fair a chance as MY intuition would allow. I now can't get past 30 seconds of any of what she says. I've noticed subtle putdowns, subtle arrogance......just a very subtle negativity towards personal truths of others. Pay attention to the actual words she uses. It's very telling.

If anyone's actually interested, I'll transcribe something of hers.


I'd be interested...she's an interesting case ;)

Though certainly not someone I resonate with.

matcha
Posts: 327
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2016 1:42 am

Re: Christine Pavlina Review

Postby matcha » Thu Dec 22, 2016 9:48 pm

themaster wrote:
matcha wrote:It is her videos about Mark Foster that worry me.

Well thank you for identifying him.. again I don't bother with who that it is? and maybe I should know who that it is :shock: but I actually don't.. and still don't care!


Christine is the one invalidating him saying he failed to meet his Soul Contract with her when she has never met him. I am all fine and well with Native Americans using their techniques to heal a broken leg. I think the Shaman would decide what to do about the leg, and even Shamans deal with cases of Voices in the Head. There are usually two outcomes, one they discover the Voices are Real and put the person into training to become a Shaman or they discover the Voices are due to an imbalance they give the person special herbs until they are balanced and let the person go home.

However, a Native American seeing another with a broken leg would still take them to the Shaman.

We will not talk further about Christine. If you think I am invalidating her, I will allow you to have your own opinion. As much as it would be cool to have Bernie Sanders be President, she does not resonate with me. She is a bit too into Absolute Truth... which if you heard from Bashar there are only 5 Unchanging Laws.

I did not once tell you to vaccinate anyone. If it were easy to send Christine to a Real Shaman, that would be worth a try.

Yes, it was hard to be told that I was sick and would be for the rest of my life. However, I created that reality. It was the reality I needed. I could have easily hopped to a Reality where I meet a traveling Shaman who cured me before I was ever in the Hospital.

I ask you why you keep on posting about Christine and not letting the subject end? Those who resonate with her will follow her. Those who do not need not be told they are Invalidating her. Everyone has their own emotional guidance system. It is not so much that we care about Invalidating Christine. Her videos seem to give off the impression that she is someone who will Invalidate everyone and everything that does not line up with her Absolute Truth. Including Mark Foster who doesn't likely know she exists, or if he somehow does know, I think he is afraid of her.

I am not Invalidating you by not agreeing with Christine. That does not mean that Barnie will never be President. Regardless of if that particular Prediction is right, it does not change my view of Christine as I never argued with her that in some reality Barnie Sanders would be President. There is also a Reality where the Earth is pulled around the universe on the back of a turtle shell. There is also a Reality where E.T.'s made contact 1000's of Years ago, and we talk to them every day. There is also a Reality where we are all already 100% Spirit beings.

So now that the 'Dead' Christine talks to have told her to MAX out her Credit Cards so she will look nice when she is in the Public eyes, and told her to sell her Condo to pay off the MAXed out cards. Which she said herself she did not feel happy going out buying lots of clothes with her credit cards that she was panicking and worried the whole time. Does this somehow sound like following excitement? To have total disregard for her own negative definitions. To jump off the cliff and hope you can net a parashot on the way down.

Christine needs to learn to respect her own voice more than the voices of the dead.

I know this makes you angry, and you likely don't like me very much right now. So you can respond as you will, and I will try my best to not respond and to let the topic go. However, sometimes our greatest gifts are those who make us angry. Why do you feel the need to try to Invalidate me so much just because you see me as Invalidating Christine? Why use such language as if you are in an argument? I am not fighting with you, I am disagreeing.

Perhaps you are someone where it hurts you more to hear someone else Invalidated than yourself?
We are on different Wave Lengths, and for all I know, you could just be extremely high vibration. It is more like we have vastly different experiences that have lead to us speaking different languages. We are on different trains that much is clear.

rw79
Posts: 30
Joined: Fri Oct 07, 2016 2:13 am

Re: Christine Pavlina Review

Postby rw79 » Thu Dec 22, 2016 11:45 pm

Alice wrote:
rw79 wrote:I watched several videos, I tried to give her as fair a chance as MY intuition would allow. I now can't get past 30 seconds of any of what she says. I've noticed subtle putdowns, subtle arrogance......just a very subtle negativity towards personal truths of others. Pay attention to the actual words she uses. It's very telling.

If anyone's actually interested, I'll transcribe something of hers.


I'd be interested...she's an interesting case ;)

Though certainly not someone I resonate with.


Ok, gimme a few days. Where should I put it so I won't be in trouble? :lol:

rw79
Posts: 30
Joined: Fri Oct 07, 2016 2:13 am

Re: Christine Pavlina Review

Postby rw79 » Thu Dec 22, 2016 11:52 pm

themaster wrote:
rw79 wrote:If anyone's actually interested, I'll transcribe something of hers.

I'm not.. I'm interested in a month or 6 when she's proved wrong or right.. :) ;)


And if it's someone who's Bernie-like, who's in a better position to carry the energy he's created? Or the energy itself is carried through Trump? Would she still be right or wrong?

matcha
Posts: 327
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2016 1:42 am

Re: Christine Pavlina Review

Postby matcha » Fri Dec 23, 2016 2:57 am

I sorry. I jerk sometimes. Perhaps you are right about the Invalidation.

User avatar
Alice
Posts: 1070
Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:30 pm

Re: Christine Pavlina Review

Postby Alice » Fri Dec 23, 2016 4:26 am

rw79 wrote:
Alice wrote:
rw79 wrote:I watched several videos, I tried to give her as fair a chance as MY intuition would allow. I now can't get past 30 seconds of any of what she says. I've noticed subtle putdowns, subtle arrogance......just a very subtle negativity towards personal truths of others. Pay attention to the actual words she uses. It's very telling.

If anyone's actually interested, I'll transcribe something of hers.


I'd be interested...she's an interesting case ;)

Though certainly not someone I resonate with.


Ok, gimme a few days. Where should I put it so I won't be in trouble? :lol:


What's wrong with this thread? Who knows, someone else might think she's the Enlightened One :lol:

themaster
Posts: 626
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2015 3:43 am

Re: Christine Pavlina Review

Postby themaster » Fri Dec 23, 2016 6:47 am

matcha wrote:Christine is the one invalidating him

Who gives a shit?

she's not a bashar student? :roll:

I'm not holding christine up to bashar values.. if she was a bashar student :P then i might.. and I don't even hold you up to e'm.. but if you don't agree with them? then that's a interesting conversation on a bashar forum.. :)

themaster wrote:Tomorrow/today I'm hiring my other psychic pamela :) I only got 15 minutes with her.. but I'll probably be feeding her the questions christine didn't get too.. (or answers I didn't like) and I'll consider with all this "invalidation" stuff towards christine.. :?: I'll consider having pamela take a peek into christine..? maybe.. we'll see.. :)

Understand that psychics to me are just like talking to bashar.. however B is mostly perfect ;) from my years of study.. ahh psychics may have some wobbles here or there.. if "pamela" was truly perfect though.. I'd have never hired christine in the first place..

Anyway back to my study.

I did not ask about christine or members of the forum.. but I did get better answers to my questions then christine gave :P doesn't mean I won't be working with her in the future.. but does mean at least I know how to harness pamela's abilities.. some :)

matcha wrote:We will not talk further about Christine. If you think I am invalidating her, I will allow you to have your own opinion.

Well it would seem that yes.. I think you have with some of the "labels" you've chosen.

matcha wrote:I ask you why you keep on posting about Christine and not letting the subject end?

I ask you why you judge that I have not let the subject end..? for me this has been a very curious situation.. because I've seen so much invalidation out of members of this forum.. some not severe and some very severe.. what have you witnessed? people sharing their opinions.. or people at any moment just ready to jump in and tear you to pieces..? (figuratively)

Maybe if all parties do a little introspection it would a be a good thing? :)

matcha wrote:Those who do not need not be told they are Invalidating her.

i don't think pointing out peoples resistance/invalidation is a bad thing.. I think it's something that can be learned from yah know if we can all be adults about being in negative energy and stuff? :shock:

matcha wrote:Everyone has their own emotional guidance system.

ahh good point.. ahh but do they use it? do they acknowledge it?

matcha wrote:It is not so much that we care about Invalidating Christine. Her videos seem to give off the impression that she is someone who will Invalidate everyone and everything that does not line up with her Absolute Truth. Including Mark Foster who doesn't likely know she exists, or if he somehow does know, I think he is afraid of her.

I don't see it that way? but honestly I'm not looking at her the way you are?

matcha wrote:Including Mark Foster who doesn't likely know she exists, or if he somehow does know, I think he is afraid of her.

again your outside of information I have.. cause those videos really don't interest me :P

matcha wrote:I am not Invalidating you by not agreeing with Christine.

I think we can agree on that definition :)

matcha wrote:There is also a Reality where the Earth is pulled around the universe on the back of a turtle shell. There is also a Reality where E.T.'s made contact 1000's of Years ago, and we talk to them every day. There is also a Reality where we are all already 100% Spirit beings.

yep, okay

matcha wrote:So now that the 'Dead' Christine talks to have told her to MAX out her Credit Cards so she will look nice when she is in the Public eyes, and told her to sell her Condo to pay off the MAXed out cards. Which she said herself she did not feel happy going out buying lots of clothes with her credit cards that she was panicking and worried the whole time. Does this somehow sound like following excitement? To have total disregard for her own negative definitions. To jump off the cliff and hope you can net a parashot on the way down.

Why are you holding christine up to bashar definitions? Is it not clear she's not a bashar student? She probably never heard of e'm?

So I don't understand why you bring this up at all?? Seems to me having nothing to do with that invalidation/judgment topic I was mainly harping on in the last post.. :P and that post was about you and other forums members.. since I'm holding up to you some of bashar's taught principals?

matcha wrote:Christine needs to learn to respect her own voice more than the voices of the dead.

Ahh I see..

ahh who says? bashar, you. ?

matcha wrote:I know this makes you angry, and you likely don't like me very much right now.

ahh, nope I'm fine :) "moving on"

matcha wrote:Why do you feel the need to try to Invalidate me so much just because you see me as Invalidating Christine? Why use such language as if you are in an argument? I am not fighting with you, I am disagreeing.

Perhaps you are someone where it hurts you more to hear someone else Invalidated than yourself?
We are on different Wave Lengths, and for all I know, you could just be extremely high vibration. It is more like we have vastly different experiences that have lead to us speaking different languages. We are on different trains that much is clear.

I'm not trying to invalidate you.. I am trying to point a finger to you and others behaviour though.. I am doing in the interest of that word "helping" you used with in reference to christine..

But if this doesn't help/resonate.. feel free to ignore regardless it is or isn't.. after all I automatically ahh acknowledge/validate your opinion of yourself.. so no matter. The point is ahh the missionaries never really asked the "indians" if this was helping.. they just forced their message along not exactly having the understanding or consciousness of their ability to choose for themselves.. I'm not sure if that's explained right? or your understanding.. but best I can do.. :)

matcha wrote:Perhaps you are someone where it hurts you more to hear someone else Invalidated than yourself?
We are on different Wave Lengths, and for all I know, you could just be extremely high vibration. It is more like we have vastly different experiences that have lead to us speaking different languages. We are on different trains that much is clear.

Well it sounds like mostly we just have different definitions of what invalidation means to start off.. to the best of my ability I'm trying to use bashar's definition I think? Do you know bashar's definition?

rw79 wrote:
themaster wrote:
rw79 wrote:If anyone's actually interested, I'll transcribe something of hers.

I'm not.. I'm interested in a month or 6 when she's proved wrong or right.. :) ;)


And if it's someone who's Bernie-like, who's in a better position to carry the energy he's created? Or the energy itself is carried through Trump? Would she still be right or wrong?

probably wrong.. I mean was bashar wrong at 88% a woman would be president? :P

Was bashar wrong when he said that there was a chance of a attack in the middle east or a high probability of new york?

truthhurts
Posts: 178
Joined: Sun Nov 15, 2015 9:20 pm

Re: Christine Pavlina Review

Postby truthhurts » Sat Dec 24, 2016 7:47 pm

$150 per session? make that money pavlina!!

themaster
Posts: 626
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2015 3:43 am

Re: Christine Pavlina Review

Postby themaster » Sun Dec 25, 2016 4:07 am

truthhurts wrote:$150 per session? make that money pavlina!!

yah it's kind of high.. ahh but definitely pamela is the better bargain.. she's $35 for 15 minutes.. (and $150 for a hour or so) pavlina's 15 minutes = $50 but I do think she has some value.. just still feel I get more from pamela.. she's pretty awesome :) I got her archangel approved too ;)

User avatar
Rokazulu
Posts: 214
Joined: Mon May 23, 2016 7:57 pm

Re: Christine Pavlina Review

Postby Rokazulu » Sat Jan 28, 2017 7:07 am

The other Pavlina thread was great during the election because I had no idea what was going on with the leaks and shadow games and all the possibilities were interesting.

Of course, I said I would delete all my posts on that thread. I'll continue to leave them up, as a reminder.


Return to “Other channelers and teachers.”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 2 guests