Alter of Joy Challenge

A place to talk about teachings that are not directly related to Bashar's channeled teachings.

Moderators: Alice, xplosiw

matcha

Re: Alter of Joy Challenge

Postby matcha » Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:16 am

mac wrote:
Alice wrote:Some of the greatest writers were miserable spellers! Presumably they could read just fine.
http://mentalfloss.com/article/30529/6- ... ldnt-spell

So matchma is a great writer because he can't spell?

Remember what I told you about exiting Wonderland...as quickly as you can?

mac as I stated before, you are a beautiful person. I, however, don't need to be put down.
Yes, I am a horrible speller and editor. I improve with time. My English teacher never said I was an excellent writer. I, however, enjoy writing and write. I was in the lowest reading level in elementary as a part of being autistic is you do not always excel in elementary school. I changed my grades around in middle school. Not only do I misspell words, but I often choose different ways of saying words in speech. This is all part of being on the autistic spectrum.

I send you good well, but I will follow your own lead and have you as the only one on my Foe list. Blessings and a good life to you.

Alice

Postby Alice » Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:26 am

matcha wrote:
mac wrote:
Alice wrote:Some of the greatest writers were miserable spellers! Presumably they could read just fine.
http://mentalfloss.com/article/30529/6- ... ldnt-spell

So matchma is a great writer because he can't spell?

Remember what I told you about exiting Wonderland...as quickly as you can?

mac as I stated before, you are a beautiful person. I, however, don't need to be put down.
Yes, I am a horrible speller and editor. I improve with time. My English teacher never said I was an excellent writer. I, however, enjoy writing and write. I was in the lowest reading level in elementary as a part of being autistic is you do not always excel in elementary school. I changed my grades around in middle school. Not only do I misspell words, but I often choose different ways of saying words in speech. This is all part of being on the autistic spectrum.

I send you good well, but I will follow your own lead and have you as the only one on my Foe list. Blessings and a good life to you.

As I said, I have worked as an editor, and I assure you I've seen worse writing/spelling than yours. That includes authors of published books! Some of your posts are pretty awesome.

Mac puts me down too, so at least you are in good company ;)

Remembering

Postby Remembering » Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:50 pm

I've included Altars in my poetry and have had a lot of creativity around it, sort of a spring board for the poem. Yes, I spelled Altar wrong too. I like the idea of free writing, just let it flow like Kerouac. Coincidently Kyron is visiting my area, maybe I'll go and check him out. Cost a lot less than Abe and Bashar doesn't come around this neck of the woods, maybe a fly by.

Return to “Other channelers and teachers.”