Alter of Joy Challenge

A place to talk about teachings that are not directly related to Bashar's channeled teachings.

Moderators: Alice, xplosiw

matcha

Alter of Joy Challenge

Postby matcha » Wed Dec 14, 2016 9:07 pm

I was listening to Kryon last night, as he went in depth into Numerology. In short, I was worried about the future and looking for comfort. This year 2016 in Numerology adds up to 9 which is endings. Many things this year have added up to 9's. Next year adds up to 1 which is New Beginnings.

Anyway, Kryon had a suggestion for the New Year. To build (physically or mentally) and Alter of Joy for January 1st.

If 2017 is really going to be a year of New Beginnings, why not start out the year on a positive note. After the clock hits midnight, if you are able, light a candle for that Alter of Joy whether it be just in your mind or standing before you.

To this Alter, you will add things that make your happy. Pictures of people who make you happy. Things from you Childhood that you somehow held onto all this time. Perhaps Candies and Holiday Delight are good additions.

You will have a choice, I believe, to start the year of New Beginnings off on a positive note. No matter what happens in the future, we can keep our Alter of Joy inside.

Link to Kryon's 'Numerology' Channeling:
http://www.kryon.com/cartprodimages/201 ... as_16.html

Lee Carrol was told by Kryon it was important to offer all his channelings in Audio Online for Free. He has his own site where you can listen without ADs. The Youtube Channel's take audio from this site and insert ads sometimes every 5 minutes. These Channel's are likely making a profit from Kryon's Free Audio. This is why I link to Kryon's web page instead of a Youtube video.

clearlight00

Re: Alter of Joy Challenge

Postby clearlight00 » Sat Dec 17, 2016 6:34 am

Thanks for the good vibes! Every moment is fresh. :)

Remembering

Postby Remembering » Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:42 am

Enjoyed listening to this, alter of joy sounds good to me, a place to check in

mac

Postby mac » Wed Jan 04, 2017 5:12 am

matcha wrote:I was listening to Kryon last night, as he went in depth into Numerology. In short, I was worried about the future and looking for comfort.

Well, you're fucked before you start. What future? Worry about what?

Comfort? Obviously you have a belief that you are not an eternal, all-powerful being. Why is that? May I recommend Bashar?

matcha

Postby matcha » Wed Jan 04, 2017 5:46 am

mac wrote:
matcha wrote:I was listening to Kryon last night, as he went in depth into Numerology. In short, I was worried about the future and looking for comfort.

Comfort? Obviously you have a belief that you are not an eternal, all-powerful being. Why is that? May I recommend Bashar?

Very few Bashar students actually understand his teaching by Bashars own defination that if you know something you just do it.

I like to be told I am an eternal all powerful being, but that is not shown in my experience. Watching more Bashar will not really help. I would need to be shown that to really believe it. I wrote out my joy alter. One reader stated it made them smile.

Anyway, words are just words. Experiences are what our reality is based on. I have plenty of words to consider for reality, but many contradict each other.

My experiences often consist of doing the same things. I know I can eat food. I know if I go too long without food, I get hungry. I can amazingly enough walk. Few realize how much of a blessing mobility is.

As of yet, I cannot put my hand though a wall without breaking the wall. I also cannot make food appear from nothing. I do not remember seeing ETs or UFOs.

Alice

Postby Alice » Wed Jan 04, 2017 6:51 am

matcha wrote:
mac wrote:

Very few Bashar students actually understand his teaching by Bashars own defination that if you know something you just do it.

I like to be told I am an eternal all powerful being, but that is not shown in my experience. Watching more Bashar will not really help. I would need to be shown that to really believe it. I wrote out my joy alter. One reader stated it made them smile.

Anyway, words are just words. Experiences are what our reality is based on. I have plenty of words to consider for reality, but many contradict each other.

My experiences often consist of doing the same things. I know I can eat food. I know if I go too long without food, I get hungry. I can amazingly enough walk. Few realize how much of a blessing mobility is.

As of yet, I cannot put my hand though a wall without breaking the wall. I also cannot make food appear from nothing. I do not remember seeing ETs or UFOs.

Bashar's basic teachings are about knowing and working with the self. If we can just get to the point where we are following our excitement (which, remember, is not specifically about a career, but whatever is the most exciting thing in the moment), and integrate the understanding that our state of being is the important thing, rather than circumstances, then we are ahead of the game. Those things are way more important than what you mention.

Seth via Jane Roberts says much the same thing here. The inner development is the thing:
“There must be an open-minded, and openhearted attitude here. You must 
not try to use what you have learned in a narrow, limiting way. This 
hampers your own development. It closes your eyes to many 
possibilities that will be important to you. It is natural, perhaps, 
to want to use what you have learned, this information, as a 
technique to achieve what you at any particular time think desirable, 
a particular person, a particular thing. But what is important is the 
inner development. If this is taken care of, it will automatically 
lead you to the person that is best for you and to the circumstances 
that will help you develop. To insist that a specific individual or a 
specific goal be attained through these methods is limiting. There 
must always be the acknowledgement that you do not consciously as yet 
realize the depths of yourself, the goals you have set and the 
challenges, and this material should be used to open up your inner 
horizons and to lead you in those directions toward which your inner 
self has already set you. If you then egotistically, say – No – this 
particular situation is what I want, then you may be blocking the 
inner direction which has been meant for you.”

mac

Postby mac » Wed Jan 04, 2017 6:54 am

[quote ] Alter of Joy for January 1st... Alter of Joy whether it be...To this Alter, ...No matter what happens in the future, we can keep our Alter of Joy inside...[/quote]

This is the kind of posting nonsense that degrades your credibility to its lowest possible sink.

"Even if you are beyond that which is cheerful, even though perhaps you cannot find the joy factor inside you - I want you to build an altar of joy, physical or mental. And I want you to go to that altar and thank Spirit for what is going to take place and is taking place in your heart, your mind and in your life. And if you do that, you'll be sending a magic signal that cooperates with the planet, with the Field, with the numerology of the year - and all those things will see your intent and things begin to shift." - Kryon ("Numerology" 10.12.2016)

Alice

Postby Alice » Wed Jan 04, 2017 7:42 am

mac wrote:[quote ] Alter of Joy for January 1st... Alter of Joy whether it be...To this Alter, ...No matter what happens in the future, we can keep our Alter of Joy inside...

This is the kind of posting nonsense that degrades your credibility to its lowest possible sink.

"Even if you are beyond that which is cheerful, even though perhaps you cannot find the joy factor inside you - I want you to build an altar of joy, physical or mental. And I want you to go to that altar and thank Spirit for what is going to take place and is taking place in your heart, your mind and in your life. And if you do that, you'll be sending a magic signal that cooperates with the planet, with the Field, with the numerology of the year - and all those things will see your intent and things begin to shift." - Kryon ("Numerology" 10.12.2016)

Why do you think it's nonsense? It's inspiring me. Thanks for posting that quote.

matcha

Postby matcha » Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:17 am

mac wrote:[quote ] Alter of Joy for January 1st... Alter of Joy whether it be...To this Alter, ...No matter what happens in the future, we can keep our Alter of Joy inside...

"Even if you are beyond that which is cheerful, even though perhaps you cannot find the joy factor inside you - I want you to build an altar of joy, physical or mental. And I want you to go to that altar and thank Spirit for what is going to take place and is taking place in your heart, your mind and in your life. And if you do that, you'll be sending a magic signal that cooperates with the planet, with the Field, with the numerology of the year - and all those things will see your intent and things begin to shift." - Kryon ("Numerology" 10.12.2016)[/quote]

Not that you will see this, as you have put me on the Foe list (which is perfectly fine with me because you always attack what I write anyway so I don't mind that you ignore me,) I never said that was a Kryon quote and I placed a link so you could listen to the channeling. It is not my job to write quotes when all you have to do is listen.

Anyway, thank you.
I have noticed that half the time I post on this forum I end up getting attacked by someone. This is not a very positive place and makes me question if Bashar's teachings really work.
If only one person out of everyone even responds to me most of the time and half the responses of others are mean hearted, I think it is the time I find greener pastures.

Perhaps Internet forums are really a waste of time.

Alice

Postby Alice » Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:24 am

matcha wrote:I have noticed that half the time I post on this forum I end up getting attacked by someone. This is not a very positive place and makes me question if Bashar's teachings really work.
If only one person out of everyone even responds to me most of the time and half the responses of others are mean hearted, I think it is the time I find greener pastures.

You can put Mac on your Foe list too. I'm sorry you feel this isn't a positive place. I read a lot of your posts and I haven't observed a lot of mean-spirited responses to them. I think we've had some good exchanges.

Mac isn't always nice to me either but I don't take it personally. He's just a grump ;)

matcha

Postby matcha » Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:37 am

Alice wrote:
matcha wrote:I have noticed that half the time I post on this forum I end up getting attacked by someone. This is not a very positive place and makes me question if Bashar's teachings really work.

You can put Mac on your Foe list too. I'm sorry you feel this isn't a positive place. I read a lot of your posts and I haven't observed a lot of mean-spirited responses to them. I think we've had some good exchanges.

Mac isn't always nice to me either but I don't take it personally. He's just a grump ;)

I am afraid I am on most people's Foe list. As you are the only one who usually responds to me.

Alice

Postby Alice » Thu Jan 05, 2017 4:44 am

matcha wrote:
Alice wrote:

I am afraid I am on most people's Foe list. As you are the only one who usually responds to me.

No, I've observed members responding to you and appreciating your posts.

Just keep on posting as you are moved to. Why should you care if not everyone resonates with your posts?

matcha

Postby matcha » Thu Jan 05, 2017 6:04 am

Alice wrote:
matcha wrote:
Alice wrote:

No, I've observed members responding to you and appreciating your posts.

Just keep on posting as you are moved to. Why should you care if not everyone resonates with your posts?

I asked a wise woman... she said that since she considers me a Guru, I already know the answer.
I tend to ride the emotions of the consciousness around me a lot. As you might have read me state, I consider myself like the old elephant who keeps the younger ones stable. Others would make that statement in more New Age Terms, that they are grid keepers. There is a belief that there are a number of Lightworkers placed throughout the globe in such a way that they keep the collective consciousness of that area more stable. The downside of this is that they feel the most extreme emotions of the collective at times. When my emotions flared up this time, almost to the hour, the main node in the grid that keeps me stable, had his Mother die.
It is a series of grids, with the younger ones connecting to the older ones (I am talking about Spiritual Age and not Physical.) I am not sure which level of the grid I am on, but I too connect to others whose job is to keep the grid keepers stable emotionally.

As you might have noticed, I waver between wise/sure to foolish/doubting. It's no wonder they once considered me Bipolar even if my emotions tend to be stable. I am Bipolar is a Spiritual sense, not the traditional emotional. I can rise up to the wise loving Guru and fall down to the sad pity reactor.

Think of me like a person going through a Hot/Cold water cycle. Or an expanding and contracting pattern. The point of the wash cycle is to slowly dislodge the deep stains and I really doubt they are just my deep stains. I am washing the stains of my whole ancestral D.N.A. Which seems like an exhausting task at this moment.

However, I record this process because others will relate to it. They too have the same doubts at times. They too tend to go through the wash cycle at times.

You see, just as many kinds of stains come out after being run under both cold and hot water where the cold water makes the fibers of the cloth contract and the hot makes them expand, Spirit tends to use the same basic technique with us.

So you have the pains of my inner child come out at times. A young autistic girl, who was never diagnosed because my parents refused to get me tested when the teachers asked. I used to look at the other children talking and wonder why I couldn't smile and chat like that. What was wrong with me, I would wonder. I carried the label of 'Shy,' and my parents stated it like 'Shy' was something to apologize for. After High School, I had no major friends. I continue to have no true friends, just sort of friends.

This is where the pain tends to stem from. I seem unable to truly dislodge it. When I am in the expanded hot cycle, I can tell the story that Abraham Hicks tells us to tell. Abraham would consider this other autistic youth story a 'poor me' story that is only going to attract more problems. Yet, I think expressing the feelings of the cold contacted cycle are important to releasing them. I think that the Universe isn't really that stupid that it would require the experiencer to not express the experience least more bad experiences come.

I know you say that Abraham says not to put a smiley face on a sad one, or something like that, but to feel it authentically. I wish I could remember the exact quotes, I am basing this on information that Abraham said.

I know you love Law of Attraction. I don't mean to take that away from you, but I consider the concept highly flawed. As to my understanding, it would be better to do the Shadow Work and express the pain and all the things that keep you doubting, then it would be to not tell your 'poor me' story.

The story of the little autistic girl who didn't know what was wrong with her remains a big part of my identity. I am extremely high functioning and have no trouble seeing the emotion on people's faces, or hearing it in their voice. I can look in the general direction of your eyes, but I rarely look someone straight in the eye. I can talk to people and, in fact, I am more likely to give too much information than too little.

Law of Attraction teachings seems to imply I should throw away the little girl I was for a few hundred thousand dollars. That I should no longer tell that story so others can explain why I fluctuate between the top of the wave and the bottom. I have a deep rich story.

Alice

Postby Alice » Thu Jan 05, 2017 7:55 am

What about Bashar's take on the LOA. Do you vibe with this?

See it (mental) – visualize it, not for a long time but do it clearly. This way you become an efficient “mental antenna” to receive the version of reality that you want.
Feel it (emotional) – get excited, and become an “emotional antenna”.
Be it (physical) – to ground the experience, do the actions that most closely mimic the actions you “see” yourself doing in your vision; that way you become a “physical antenna”.

I understand being attached to our memories and stories. I certainly have mine.

These days I do find myself dwelling more on what was exciting and joyful in my childhood, rather than on the painful aspects.

I was re-reading an essay I wrote some time ago, about my issues stemming from childhood. Here are an couple of excerpts I think are
relevant.
We need to allow ourselves to experience the sadness, the
anger and disappointment, even embrace them, before we can move on.
Just as we need to embrace and speak gently to the child that lives
within each of us, and give the child the love that our parents
couldn't always give, because of their own problems.

We must never lose touch with the child within--that eager, free,
impulsive, ever-seeking spirit. We don't have to stay in the dark hall of
doubt and fear--the sunny garden, the blooming meadow of love, is our
natural habitat, and is always there for us. We have the key.

xplosiw

Postby xplosiw » Thu Jan 05, 2017 8:56 am

I didn't even know there's such thing as a foe list on this forum. I usually don't respond because I can't be bothered with reading superlong texts about someones personal problems. I've skipped those questions on the Bashar sessions for years too. I'm more interested in the intellectual information that stimulates my mind.

But sometimes I read enough so I get the gist and post a helpful little comment.

Remembering

Postby Remembering » Thu Jan 05, 2017 5:38 pm

Keep posting matcha, enjoyed your sharing and I'm thinking of how I want to put my alter together both inside and out, maybe a candle and some old faded Seth books with pressed flowers inside the pages.

mac

Postby mac » Thu Jan 05, 2017 6:36 pm

Alice wrote:

Why do you think it's nonsense? It's inspiring me. Thanks for posting that quote.

It always helps when you support a position or in this case, a particular ET communicator, to at the very least, get the spelling correct. How can you convince anyone that you read the damn thing if you mispelllll the title over and over again? :roll:

Alice

Postby Alice » Thu Jan 05, 2017 7:07 pm

mac wrote:
Alice wrote:

It always helps when you support a position or in this case, a particular ET communicator, to at the very least, get the spelling correct. How can you convince anyone that you read the damn thing if you mispelllll the title over and over again? :roll:

Some of the greatest writers were miserable spellers! Presumably they could read just fine.
http://mentalfloss.com/article/30529/6- ... ldnt-spell

mac

Postby mac » Thu Jan 05, 2017 7:16 pm

Alice wrote:Some of the greatest writers were miserable spellers! Presumably they could read just fine.

So matchma is a great writer because he can't spell?

Remember what I told you about exiting Wonderland...as quickly as you can?

Alice

Postby Alice » Fri Jan 06, 2017 1:04 am

mac wrote:
Alice wrote:Some of the greatest writers were miserable spellers! Presumably they could read just fine.

So matchma is a great writer because he can't spell?

Remember what I told you about exiting Wonderland...as quickly as you can?

matcha is a girl...

Mostly she spells, and writes, just fine. Same with AlwaysBeNice who uses "belief" to mean "believe."

FYI I was raised to be perfectionistic in these matters. Dad was an editor and passed that on to us. I too have worked as an editor.

What I was doing with that link, was putting this in perspective. Sharing our gifts, our ideas, what we've been reading, thinking, doing--all of
it is more important than one misspelling.

Using "alter" instead of "altar" could be a form of unconscious wordplay. As in, the altar can alter our reality...

Return to “Other channelers and teachers.”