Bentinho Massaro: The Fully Actualized Student of Bashar

A place to talk about teachings that are not directly related to Bashar's channeled teachings.

Moderators: Alice, xplosiw

Alice

Re: Bentinho Massaro: The Fully Actualized Student of Bashar

Postby Alice » Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:02 pm

rw79 wrote:/facepalm

And exactly how are you folks going to stop people from giving him money, and listening to him?

"an incarnation that includes blindly following a self-absorbed Internet metaguru"

So people should just blindly obey your POV?

What part of free will are you folks not understanding?

Is it that hard to accept the lack of control you have on others?

*shrug* I sincerely don't understand.

How I see it also.

Live and let live!!

mac

Postby mac » Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:04 pm

rw79 wrote:/facepalm...And exactly how are you folks going to stop people from giving him money, and listening to him?

Stop them, I encourage anyone who has "an incarnation that includes blindly following a self-absorbed Internet metaguru" to do so. Have at it.

So people should just blindly obey your POV?

If they so choose...

What part of free will are you folks not understanding?

See above.

Is it that hard to accept the lack of control you have on others? *shrug* I sincerely don't understand.

Obviously.

rw79

Postby rw79 » Mon Nov 07, 2016 11:49 pm

100 monkey theory. All the years Darryl's been doing his thing, with all the people that have followed that....I'm just not surprised this guy has "popped" up.

matcha

Postby matcha » Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:37 am

rw79 wrote:100 monkey theory. All the years Darryl's been doing his thing, with all the people that have followed that....I'm just not surprised this guy has "popped" up.

Thank you for chatting the good chat. I have come to accept that Mac doesn't like Bentinho. He would like to drag down his name by posting his negative feelings about him. Yet what he doesn't know is in a way it is Free Advertizing. Most people who have gotten to the point they listen to Bashar had to overcome many negative claims about Channeling. I'd say, 9/10 people seeing Mac talk about Bentinho, who have never heard of Bentinho, will end up watching one of his videos. At which point they can draw their own view of him.

So in a way, Mac is keeping Bentinho's name near the top of the forum in his insistence to put him down. People who have never heard of the name will see all this debate. They will get curious.

So Thank You, Mac, for keeping this thread going. I had completely forgotten about it.

rw79, you like to debate, but your need to recognize when no amount of logic will sway a person. Sometimes a person needs to change in different ways. You have done good, in speaking your mind. If a person only saw Mac's side of the story, they might not be drawn to form their own thoughts about the topic.

xplosiw

Postby xplosiw » Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:07 am

I'm still torn apart whether or not I choose to align with Mac's point of view. I mean all the signs are there. I've had the same vibe about him (Bentinho) when I first started watching. All his talk about forming a multibillion-dollar company got me a little skeptical. He was merely referencing to some ideas about an astral projection/lucid dreaming device (which has not been researched yet beyond flashing lights and binaural beats) and something along those lines. And that followed by a talk to get investors to bring in millions of dollars to start the company.

rw79

Postby rw79 » Tue Nov 08, 2016 6:00 pm

Ok, you caught me, I like to debate LOL. However, I don't use it to sway the other opinion. It's more of a walk in the other shoe sorta thing. I see it one way, you see it another. If I don't fully take into consideration how you see it, how can I know if mine needs "tweaking"? It's my "permission slip" so to speak. I meant no harm.

Alice

Postby Alice » Tue Nov 08, 2016 6:41 pm

xplosiw wrote:I'm still torn apart whether or not I choose to align with Mac's point of view. I mean all the signs are there. I've had the same vibe about him (Bentinho) when I first started watching. All his talk about forming a multibillion-dollar company got me a little skeptical. He was merely referencing to some ideas about an astral projection/lucid dreaming device (which has not been researched yet beyond flashing lights and binaural beats) and something along those lines. And that followed by a talk to get investors to bring in millions of dollars to start the company.

He's young, and hasn't yet given up on "dreaming big," as people often do as they get older. Anyway, that's my positive spin on it.

Although I am not a "Bentinho Follower" per se. I still haven't watched any of his videos all the way through. One reason is that he talks a little too fast for me (I am hearing impaired) and the videos aren't subtitled. Plus I am pretty well satisfied with my other preferred sources.

mac

Postby mac » Tue Nov 08, 2016 7:16 pm

xplosiw wrote:I'm still torn apart whether or not I choose to align with Mac's point of view. I mean all the signs are there. I've had the same vibe about him (Bentinho) when I first started watching. All his talk about forming a multibillion-dollar company got me a little skeptical. He was merely referencing to some ideas about an astral projection/lucid dreaming device (which has not been researched yet beyond flashing lights and binaural beats) and something along those lines. And that followed by a talk to get investors to bring in millions of dollars to start the company.

Let us not forget his new city that will have no taxes, no electoral, weed (well, it is Colorado) and he's indistinct about the rest. Maybe he will call it Mount Massaro or Bentinhitinople. :o
Last edited by mac on Thu Jan 05, 2017 6:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

AlwaysBeNice
-

Postby AlwaysBeNice » Thu Nov 10, 2016 4:42 pm

It would be cool if Ben would be open about the fact that he thinks the channelings of Bashar are real (other wise, you wouldn't be copying specific concepts like shifting through billions of parallel realities) and use that with his wealth and connections to put Bashar's scientific concepts into practice.
Like free energy, which would make us all practically billionaires in a sense.
Best evidence for UFOs: http://www.bestUFOevidence.com
Evidence for the soul http://www.evidenceforthesoul.com
The experiences that verified Bashar for me: bashar-forum.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7

Alice

Postby Alice » Thu Nov 10, 2016 6:13 pm

AlwaysBeNice wrote:It would be cool if Ben would be open about the fact that he thinks the channelings of Bashar are real (other wise, you wouldn't be copying specific concepts like shifting through billions of parallel realities) and use that with his wealth and connections to put Bashar's scientific concepts into practice.

Why not tell him?

mac

Postby mac » Thu Nov 10, 2016 6:16 pm

Alice wrote:
AlwaysBeNice wrote:It would be cool if Ben would be open about the fact that he thinks the channelings of Bashar are real (other wise, you wouldn't be copying specific concepts like shifting through billions of parallel realities) and use that with his wealth and connections to put Bashar's scientific concepts into practice.

Why not tell him?

I did.

Alice

Postby Alice » Thu Nov 10, 2016 7:30 pm

mac wrote:
Alice wrote:

Why not tell him?

I did.

Did he reply?

mac

Postby mac » Thu Nov 10, 2016 7:54 pm

Alice wrote:
mac wrote:
Alice wrote:
Why not tell him?

I did.

Did he reply?

No, I got a Ben Grin and silence.

AlwaysBeNice
-

Postby AlwaysBeNice » Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:41 pm

I actually did once, contacted him through the site, got a response from an assistent saying he was already doing something with it I think. Would still be great if he could call some people publicly together for this, maybe we can help refresh his memory?
Best evidence for UFOs: http://www.bestUFOevidence.com
Evidence for the soul http://www.evidenceforthesoul.com
The experiences that verified Bashar for me: bashar-forum.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7

kamkaran

Postby kamkaran » Fri Nov 11, 2016 3:10 pm

I really like this post.it's very interesting topic.well done
Graduated from Soran University with First Class Degree with Honours in Computer Science.

coolbreeze

Postby coolbreeze » Wed Jan 04, 2017 9:11 pm

I've just started to watch Bentinho the last few days and I kinda like his style. In the videos I saw, he's very chill and is almost like a supplemental class to Bashar's "coursework". Sort of like April. I always enjoyed April asking Bashar questions and digging deeper a bit.

I don't get any douchey vibes from Bentinho, a lot of the hate on here seems to be jealousy for some reason. I don't get any vibes out of him like I would from the cliche man-bun wearing bearded yoga instructor who is only doing the job to bang the women in his class. Bentinho seems like just a nice guy who has really digested the teachings and gives it to you in a non-channeled, personal, human-to-human exchange like a Tony Robbins type of speaker would. I know nothing about this "multi-billion dollar company discussion" he engaged in which would admittedly turn me off to him. So from where I am standing, I'm going to continue listening to him.

SeaLife

Postby SeaLife » Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:41 pm

The words, the intention behind the words and the core message is what matters. Not the personality delivering the message. I don't care if it is copy-paste material. Why would you care? Everybody has a unique target group. Bentinho with his style has his and Bahar has another and they overlap. That is ok. Let's be happy the message is shared.

(I have just started to be active on this forum in order to receive and may be also share purchased channelings by email :P

Return to “Other channelers and teachers.”